谁能看看这头看看我的qq值多少钱钱!!!!!急求。。。

帮我看看这个头像里的人物是谁啊?!急求啊_百度知道
提问者采纳
贾斯汀·汀布莱克(Justin Timberlake),日出生于美国田纳西州孟菲斯市,美国男歌手、演员、音乐制作人、主持人,前男子演唱组合超级男孩成员。这张图是他的专辑《Suit & Tie》(中文直译为“西装与领结”)的宣传照,此专辑于日在网络发行。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求大师帮我看看这个石头怎么样,值多少钱,有个朋友想买。湿拍。_百度知道
提问者采纳
黄腊石,中上品!2万元左右
他离开水一段时间就发白了
不是玛瑙吗?两斤多,肉眼看不出是透明的
外边有皮,肉眼当然看不贝里边!
这应该是玛瑙吧!反正我敢肯定里面是红色透亮
那就是南红玛瑙
我家在三峡长江边,还没有出现过南红玛瑙,多是云南才有
您看一下,干了是这样的,只是照了是亮的
干了看起来象玛瑙石!
南红多出现在四川
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
这是什么石头哦?
不知道,照了是亮的,全红
发张干的照片
干了就泛白
切了就不完整了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这篇文章的,真的看不懂啊,急求!!!I was born under the Blue Ridge, and under that side which is blue in the evening light, in a wild land of game and forest and rushing waters. There, on the borders of a cr_百度作业帮
谁能帮我翻译一下这篇文章的,真的看不懂啊,急求!!!I was born under the Blue Ridge, and under that side which is blue in the evening light, in a wild land of game and forest and rushing waters. There, on the borders of a cr
谁能帮我翻译一下这篇文章的,真的看不懂啊,急求!!!I was born under the Blue Ridge, and under that side which is blue in the evening light, in a wild land of game and forest and rushing waters. There, on the borders of a creek that runs into the Yadkin River, in a cabin that was chinked with red mud, I came into the world a subject of King George the Third, in that part of his realm known as the province of North Carolina.The cabin reeked of corn-pone and bacon, and the odor of pelts. It had two shakedowns, on one of which I slept under a bearskin. A rough stone chimney was reared outside, and the fireplace was as long as my father was tall. There was a crane in it, and over it great buckhorns held my father’s rifle when it was not in use. On other horns hung jerked bear’s meat and venison hams, and gourds for drinking cups, and bags of seed, and my father’ also, in a neglected corner, several articles of woman’s attire from pegs. These once belonged to my mother. Among them was a gown of silk, of a fine, faded pattern, over which I was wont to speculate. The women at the Cross-Roads, twelve miles away, were dressed in coarse butternut wool and huge sunbonnets. But when I questioned my father on these matters he would give me no reason.My father was—how shall I say what he was? To this day I can only surmise many things of him. He was a Scotchman born, and I know now that he had a slight Scotch accent. At the time of which I write, my early childhood, he was a frontiersman and hunter. I can see him now, with his hunting shirt and le his powder horn, engraved
his bullet pouch and tomahawk and hunting knife. He was a tall, lean man with a strange, sad face. And he talked little save when he drank too many “horns,” as they were called in that country. These lapses of my father’s were a perpetual source of wonder to me—and, I must say, of delight. They occurred only when a passing traveler who hit his fancy chanced that way, or, what was almost as rare, a neighbor. Many a winter night I have lain awake under the skins, listening to a flow of language that held me spellbound, though I understood scarce a word of it.“Virtuous and vicious every man must be,Few in the extreme, but all in a degree.”The chance neighbor or traveler was no less struck with wonder. And many the time have I heard the query, at the Cross-Roads and elsewhere, “Whar Alec Trimble got his larnin’?”
我出世在蓝岭,那边是在晚上淡蓝色,在荒凉的土地、森林和水冲游戏。在那里,小溪在Yadkin河边境,在一间小木屋,是用红色泥砌的,我来到这个世界的国王乔治第三主题,在他的领域被称为北卡罗莱纳州省的那部分。船舱里散发着玉米饼和咸肉,与毛皮的气味。有两摇匀,在其中我睡在熊皮。一个粗糙的石头烟囱和壁炉是饲养外面,只要我的父亲是高大的。它有一个起重机,和一个烤锅;和在它的伟大buckhorns握着...查看: 5521|回复: 5
注册时间最后登录阅读权限20积分90精华0帖子
试剑江湖, 积分 90, 距离下一级还需 210 积分
大家都在哪看得直播啊,PPTV我也看不了,郁闷!!!
注册时间最后登录阅读权限50积分2475精华0帖子
草莽豪杰, 积分 2475, 距离下一级还需 3525 积分
你在什么地区,我这看华数,虽然有些微卡,不过还是能完整看完
注册时间最后登录阅读权限20积分90精华0帖子
试剑江湖, 积分 90, 距离下一级还需 210 积分
我在北京,是不是败了???
注册时间最后登录阅读权限90积分22195精华0帖子
逍遥游侠, 积分 22195, 距离下一级还需 7805 积分
我山东 还行 正常
  鲁镇的酒店的格局,是和别处不同的:都是当街一个曲尺形的大柜台,柜里面预备着热水,可以随时温酒。做工的人,傍午傍晚散了工,每每花四文铜钱,买一碗酒,——这是二十多年前的事,现在每碗要涨到十文,——靠柜外站着,热热的喝了休息;倘肯多花一文,便可以买一碟盐煮笋,或者茴香豆,做下酒物了,如果出到十几文,那就能买一样荤菜,但这些顾客,多是短衣帮,大抵没有这样阔绰。只有穿长衫的,才踱进店面隔壁的房子里,要酒要菜,慢慢地坐喝。
  我从十二岁起,便在镇口的咸亨酒店里当伙计,掌柜说,我样子太傻,怕侍候不了长衫主顾,就在外面做点事罢。外面的短衣主顾,虽然容易说话,但唠唠叨叨缠夹不清的也很不少。他们往往要亲眼看着黄酒从坛子里舀出,看过壶子底里有水没有,又亲看将壶子放在热水里,然后放心:在这严重监督下,羼(chàn )水也很为难。所以过了几天,掌柜又说我干不了这事。幸亏荐头的情面大,辞退不得,便改为专管温酒
注册时间最后登录阅读权限50积分2475精华0帖子
草莽豪杰, 积分 2475, 距离下一级还需 3525 积分
风と共に去り 发表于
我在北京,是不是败了???
那如果实在是看不了,你再试试外国那个网址,如果还是不行.....so,去网吧
注册时间最后登录阅读权限50积分2850精华0帖子
草莽豪杰, 积分 2850, 距离下一级还需 3150 积分
然后就可以看了
Another day,another day in paradise!
Lv.2 Sweet Fans Club
我是Sweet死忠粉
Lv.2 Gfans club