翻译成中文:I canwhen you feel bluethis eyes when l do not expect...

英语翻译急翻译I can feel his eyes when I do not expect him in the back seat of a taxi down Vestry Street._百度作业帮
英语翻译急翻译I can feel his eyes when I do not expect him in the back seat of a taxi down Vestry Street.
英语翻译急翻译I can feel his eyes when I do not expect him in the back seat of a taxi down Vestry Street.
在去维斯吹街道的时候,我没想到他会坐在的士的后面座位上,我能感觉到他正在看我.As long as you are willing, please let me know what I can do for you. When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody's shoulder, I will stand before you immediately. I feel so lonely under the sky full of stars and clouds. I expect your love will give me something sweet on a snowing day的翻译:只要你愿意,请让我知道我可以为你做什么。当是不快乐的想在别人的肩上哭泣,我会立即站在你面前。我感觉很孤独满星星和云的天空下。我期待你的爱会给我一些东西甜雪已经下的一天 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
As long as you are willing, please let me know what I can do for you. When you are unhappy and want to cry on somebody's shoulder, I will stand before you immediately. I feel so lonely under the sky full of stars and clouds. I expect your love will give me something sweet on a snowing day
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
只要你愿意,请让我知道我能为你做些什么。当你不开心,并希望别人的肩膀上哭了,我将站在你面前。星星和云的天空下,我觉得好寂寞。我期待你的爱会给我一些甜在下雪天
只要你愿意,请让我知道我可以为你做什么。当是不快乐的想在别人的肩上哭泣,我会立即站在你面前。我感觉很孤独满星星和云的天空下。我期待你的爱会给我一些东西甜雪已经下的一天
只要您是愿意的,请告诉我什么我可以为您做。 当您是怏怏不乐的并且想要哭泣在某人的肩膀,我在您之前将立刻站立。 我充分感觉很孤独在天空下星和云彩。 我期望您的爱将给我事甜在一降雪的天
只要您愿意,请让我知道我可以做些什么。 当您要是不满意,想要在别人的肩膀上哭,我会站在您的眼前。 我真是感到孤寂的天空下的全明星和云朵。 我希望你的爱情就会给我一点东西上甜甜的雪天
只要你愿意,请让我知道我可以为你做什么。当是不快乐的想在别人的肩上哭泣,我会立即站在你面前。我感觉很孤独满星星和云的天空下。我期待你的爱会给我一些东西甜雪已经下的一天

我要回帖

更多关于 when you feel blue 的文章

随机推荐