[basket et mathsS] 06 CE 问题...help!!

to help 还是helpHe did (
) he could (
) me with my maths.A what, to help
B that, helpC which, to help
D what, help答案是A.为什么是A呢?是否漏掉了do?应该是He did what he could do to help……?我知道what he could 是he did_百度作业帮
to help 还是helpHe did (
) he could (
D what, help答案是A.为什么是A呢?是否漏掉了do?应该是He did what he could do to help……?我知道what he could 是he did
to help 还是helpHe did (
) he could (
D what, help答案是A.为什么是A呢?是否漏掉了do?应该是He did what he could do to help……?我知道what he could 是he did的宾语问题是could是助动词,这句从句的真正动词是什么?还是could本身可以作为行为动词用如:I understand what I said (一般作为从句都是完整的,都有自己的动词) 如果could 只是助动词,为什么要加to呢?He did what he could help me with my maths. 他做了他能在数学方面帮助我的这样为何不可呢?
what he could 是做did 的宾语,what 的用法有两种,其中一种是可以看作the thing which,就是句中的用法,所以可以将原句改为he did the things which he could to help me.to 后的结构是做“目的状语”
带to 的情态动词有四个:ought to, have to, used to, be to,
what很好选。to do不定式不是有 表目的 的用法啊。那就是用to help me...这里的to do 就是 to help他尽他所能来帮助我数学
what he could 是一个短语,不是从句。to help me with my maths是目的状语。The Online Maths Teacher for New Zealand Students
You can't stop and rewind the teacher in the classroom, and most kids are too shy or embarrassed to put their hand up and ask a question.
What if you could get the teacher to go over things again, in a friendly and easy to understand way?
With Maths Buddy, you can!
Comprehensive New ZealandCurriculum
1,549 animated and narrated maths lessons
A bank of over 65,000 interactive questions
Diagnostic tests
Instant feedback to students and regular reporting to parents
"My class loves the opportunity to work at their own pace on individual activities. The level of motivation is very high and students look forward to their time on Maths Buddy. It gives me the opportunity to move around the room and conference with students while others remain on task all the time."
Brian DonjeanyHOD Yr 8, Orewa College
"Thanks to the maths buddy team for such a wonderful product, my eldest children have completed end of year exams and both achieved a pass make of over 72%. This is a marked improvement on previous years and my wife and I are thrilled with the progress."
Denis and Necia MarrinerRotorua
"Maths Buddy has added a new dimension to the support that our Learning Support Dept can provide in Mathematics. Overall it has been a great addition to what we offer in terms of Maths support at very many levels."
Deborah McCutcheonAuckland Grammar School
"Our daughter was told about your website at school, just days before her Year 11 exam.
We purchased a subscription and she spent every spare moment going through the lessons. It certainly helped her understand aspects of maths she would otherwise have been completely stumped by."
Tracy & Darren FarrWhangarei
"Our older two are charging ahead. They love the ability to control the video presentation and I have noticed that my oldest is now slowly dragging the mouse to move the presentation in slow motion, this still presents the information clearly, and then when she is ready she moves on."
Deirdre CooperTimaru
Speed Skills
Enhance the speed and accuracy of your mental arithmetic skills with this enjoyable, free maths game.Who can help me _ _ the Maths_?_百度作业帮
Who can help me _ _ the Maths_?
Who can help me _ _ the Maths_?
Who can help me with the Maths problem?
Who can help me to solve the Maths_?
睡得有点晚英语选择____your help,I passed the maths exam.____your help,I passed the maths exam.A.In terms of B.As a result C.Thanks for D.Thanks to选C还是D啊!我觉得选C可答案选D啊.这俩词有区别么?A.B又都有什么有法?_百度作业帮
英语选择____your help,I passed the maths exam.____your help,I passed the maths exam.A.In terms of B.As a result C.Thanks for D.Thanks to选C还是D啊!我觉得选C可答案选D啊.这俩词有区别么?A.B又都有什么有法?
英语选择____your help,I passed the maths exam.____your help,I passed the maths exam.A.In terms of B.As a result C.Thanks for D.Thanks to选C还是D啊!我觉得选C可答案选D啊.这俩词有区别么?A.B又都有什么有法?
你这个help后面是个逗号,所以你还是要D.如果是句号,后面句子独立了,你就可以用C.

我要回帖

更多关于 basket et maths 的文章

随机推荐