> Vision Of Love
Sorry!此歌曲本站不提供试听,如果您是本作品的所有人希望该作品提供上线试听,
Vision Of Love 歌词
歌手:Mariah Carey
所属专辑:The Ballads
歌曲:Vision Of Love mp3
Vision Of Love Mariah Carey歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网/ting/226896.html
欢迎您Mariah Carey - Vision of LoveTreated me kindSweet destinyCarried me through desperationTo the one that was waiting for meIt took so longStill I believedSomehow the one that I neededWould find me eventuallyI had a vision of loveAnd it was all that you've given to mePrayed through the nightsFelt so aloneSuffered through alienationCarried the weight on my ownHad to be strongSo I believedAnd now I know I've succeededIn finding the place I conceivedI had a vision of loveAnd it was all that you've given to meI had a vision of loveAnd it was all that you've given meI've realized a dreamAnd I visualizedThe love that came to beFeel so aliveI'm so thankful that I've receivedThe answer that heaven has sent down to meYou treated me kindSweet destinyAnd I'll be eternally gratefulHolding you so close to mePrayed through the nightsSo faithfullyKnowing the one that I neededWould find me eventuallyI had a vision of loveAnd it was all that you've given to meI had a vision of loveAnd it was all that you turned out to be
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:2010
发行时间:
发行时间:英美剧 欧美音乐狂热份子/MAROON 5 骚当真爱粉/疑犯追踪POI Junkie/微博:/JiaYuuuuuu
欢迎同好随时骚扰~!
粉丝:1381
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便