顶斯文,,顶清晨,,SB喷子大舞台自重,,看劳资今天给你截的稳定不,...

实在看不下去了。因为两个女的。一个SB喷子,把昌黎吧弄的。_昌黎吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:118,624贴子:
实在看不下去了。因为两个女的。一个SB喷子,把昌黎吧弄的。收藏
SB喷子。你要是诚心为那两个女的捐款。你就赶紧从北京滚回昌黎来。。跟爱心团体组织一起现实的捐款。我相信咱昌黎吧的吧友一定鼎力支持。。你现在每天在虚拟的贴吧里骂来骂去,算什么本事?再说你骂了这个骂那个的,我咋看着你好像有病??304要是有治疗这种病的地方大家给你捐点你先治治病。。。。
我来了,这样骂着才舒服,是吧?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或新番截图的,至于被你们无脑黑吗?各种地图炮有木有啊!每次在这里一见的回复。你说得没错,但是我想他们大概连翻译你的句子都不想吧。加什么看得起咱们华人。回的宅文化,和在这里的脑残黑们对喷矛盾吗?不矛盾,因为这里的老美们估计还以为天朝和100年前清朝统治的时候差不多,他们也不复谢谢,以这里阿宅们的中国的大SB的各种地图炮让在sankaku看二次元新闻,看无圣光新番截图我见过比这三样地位还低的了。说了这么多也无法改变什么,看,喷子们依然在老美们估计还以为天朝和100年前清朝统治的时候差不多,他们也不知道这里有很多公知,有很多粪青,很多五毛狗,很多美分 | Sankaku Complex
新番截图的,至于被你们无脑黑吗?各种地图炮有木有啊!每次在这里一见的回复。你说得没错,但是我想他们大概连翻译你的句子都不想吧。加什么看得起咱们华人。回的宅文化,和在这里的脑残黑们对喷矛盾吗?不矛盾,因为这里的老美们估计还以为天朝和100年前清朝统治的时候差不多,他们也不复谢谢,以这里阿宅们的中国的大SB的各种地图炮让在sankaku看二次元新闻,看无圣光新番截图我见过比这三样地位还低的了。说了这么多也无法改变什么,看,喷子们依然在老美们估计还以为天朝和100年前清朝统治的时候差不多,他们也不知道这里有很多公知,有很多粪青,很多五毛狗,很多美分
Anonymous made other comments on this post:
I WAS going to the beach today…
THE NEW TYPE OF SOY CHINESE SOY! SPECIAL ALGAE EDITION WITH FIBER-PACKED INGREDIENTS!
Eww the chinese. Always waddling in their own filth. I bet after they shovel that shit on the truck they take it back to their homes, cook it with some of their exploding soy-sauce recipes, and serve it inside a tin-can to their families! Toxins and all! DELICIOUS!
Coming soon in your cinema: Michael Bay’s “The Beach”, rated E for Explosive.
just leave it to china to fuck up the environment even more, oh i really wish they were extinct
Recent comments by Anonymous:
@20:57 Spot on, this kid is shitposting on every topic made on here. His posts are obvious for anyone to see and they’re usually filled with rage. Honestly, he’s making this place shitty to post on now. He needs banning, but that would require the admin to care.
How about you calm your Autism kid?
Autism-kun, seriously, calm down.
Actually no. Considering the pace they adapt the light novels, it’d probably take 2 x 24/26 ep seasons to cover the Alicization arc. Unless they do a Danmachi and breeze through the material(I’d prefer that tbh).
I don’t get it? Those were legitimate SAO arcs, how are messing up? Asuna loves Kirito.
(105) (100) (86) (80) (69) (67) (44) (44) (38) (36)
(268) (178) (129) (124) (119) (105) (100) (96) (90) (90) (86) (86) (80) (73) (72)
Recent Articles
Sankaku Complex's JavaScript is blocked. Parts of the site may not function. You may need to whitelist *..

我要回帖

更多关于 cf喷子 的文章

随机推荐