急求3 Doorsget down the here的 here without you歌词翻译!!!

请哪位英语达人帮忙生动的翻译下这首歌的歌词,谢谢!_百度知道here without you求歌词 中英文翻译?最好有对照
永远记得283
A hundred days have made me older/一百个日子使得我变老 Since the last time that I saw your pretty face/自从上次看到你美丽的脸庞 A thousand lies have made me colder/上千个谎言令我心寒 And I don''t think I can look at this the same/我以为我看不到你了在同样的地方 But all the miles that seperate / 但是遥远的距离把我们分开 Disappear now when I''m dreaming of your face /当我梦见你脸庞时确消失了 I''m here without you baby /我来到这里没有你陪伴 But you''re still on my lonely mind /而你仍旧一直存在我寂寞的记忆里 I think about you baby /我回想你我的宝贝 And I dream about you all the time /我还每时每刻梦见你 I''m here without you baby /我来到这里没有你陪伴 But you''re still with me in my dreams /而你仍旧一直存在我的梦境里 And tonight it''s only you and me /而且今晚只有我跟你两个人 The miles just keep rollin'' /遥远的距离恰恰保持了人们的互相蜂拥而来 As the people leave their way to say hello /当人们说着再见上路时 I''ve heard this life was overrated /我仿佛听到这时生命的高估 But I hope that it gets better as we go /但我希望一切都能变得更好点当我上路时 I''m here without you baby /我来到这里没有你陪伴 But you''re still on my lonely mind /而你仍旧一直存在我寂寞的记忆里 I think about you baby /我回想你我的宝贝 And I dream about you all the time /我还每时每刻梦见你 I''m here without you baby /我来到这里没有你陪伴 But you''re still with me in my dreams /而你仍旧一直存在我的梦境里 And tonight girl its only you and me /而且今晚只有我跟你两个人 Everything I know,and anywhere I go /我什么都知道,并且那我都去过 It gets hard but it wont take away my love /我对你的爱被取走变得很困难了 And when the last one falls /当去年秋天时 When it''s all said and done /一切都结束时 It gets hard but it wont take away my love /我对你的爱被取走变得很困难了 I''m here without you baby /我来到这里没有你陪伴 But you''re still on my lonely mind /而你仍旧一直存在我寂寞的记忆里 I think about you baby /我回想你我的宝贝 And I dream about you all the time /我还每时每刻梦见你 I''m here without you baby /我来到这里没有你陪伴 But you''re still with me in my dreams /而你仍旧一直存在我的梦境里 And tonight girl its only you and me /而且今晚只有我跟你两个人.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码here without you中文歌词谁可以帮我翻译下?
here without you中文歌词谁可以帮我翻译下?
here without you的中文歌词谁帮我翻译下?
自从最后一次 我望着你娇美的面容 这百天的爱 使我逐渐老去……
千百次谎言使我变的冷酷,我不会像从前那样看待世事无常……
当我梦到你温柔的脸,人隔阴阳千里之遥的距离 荡然无存
旧地重游 我独自徘徊,却没有你在身旁,我的宝贝
你仍鲜活在我孤独的心中……
我肝肠寸断的想你,夜夜梦缠你的身影……
旧地重游 我独自徘徊,却没有你在身旁,我的宝贝
在梦中你仍陪伴我左右,不离半分
今夜,这里只有你和我……
距离仍在掷色点般摇晃
正如人们虚伪的掩盖本真 彼此说着你好……
我清楚生命不可重来 但我仍希望我们往昔的甜蜜 可以携手度过的更甘醇……
我度过一切危难世事 我踏遍所有险山恶水
虽然艰难坎坷,我对你的爱任何力量都无法撼动!
旧地重游 我独自徘徊,却没有你在身旁,我的宝贝
你仍鲜活在我孤独的心中……
我肝肠寸断的想你,夜夜梦缠你的身影……
旧地重游 我独自徘徊,却没有你在身旁,我的宝贝
在梦中你仍陪伴我左右,不离半分
今夜,这里只有你和我……
3 Doors Down - Here Without You A hundred days have made me older Since the last time that I saw your pretty face A thousand lies have made me colder And I don't think I can look at this the same All the miles that separate Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight, there's only you and me. The miles just keep rollin' As the people leave their way to say hello I've heard this life is overrated But I hope that it gets better as we go. I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight girl, there's only you and me. Everything I know, and anywhere I go It gets hard but it won't take away my love And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done. It gets hard but it won't take away my love I'm here without you baby But you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time I'm here without you baby But you're still with me in my dreams And tonight girl, there's only you and me
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (2)
是哪个版本的,谁唱的
Without you Here没有你在这里Goo Goo Dolls咕咕娃Hailong
Your love's a gathered storm I chased across the sky你的爱是我追逐的划过天空的聚集风暴A moment in your arms became the reason why在你的臂弯里的时候变成了原因And you're still the only light that fills the emptiness你仍然是唯一的填补空虚的光芒The only one I need until my dying breath我唯一的需要,直到我死去And I would give you everything just to我将给你的一切只是为了Feel your open arms感受你张开的臂弯And I'm not sure I believe anything I feel我不确定我相信我感受到的任何事And now, now that you're near而现在,现在,你就在我的身边There's nothing more without you没有你在这里就失去了任何东西Without you here没有你在这里And I'm trying to believe我试着去相信In things that I don't know在我不知道的事物中The turning of the world旋转的世界The color of your soul你的灵魂的色彩That love could kill the pain爱能消灭痛苦Truth is never vain真理从来不是虚幻的It turns strangers into lovers它使陌生人变成恋人And enemies to brothers使敌人成为兄弟Just say you understand只是说你会明白的I never had this planned我从来没有过这个计划And now, now that you're near而现在,现在,你就在我的身边There's nothing more without you没有你在这里就失去了任何东西Without you here没有你在这里Without you here没有你在这里There's nothing more without you没有你在这里就失去了任何东西Without you here没有你在这里There's nothing more without you没有你在这里就失去了任何东西Without you here没有你在这里My head lies to my heart我的头躺在床上,望你使我的心And my heart it still believes我的心还仍然相信It seems the ones who love us are the ones似乎那些爱我们的人That we deceive我们欺骗的But you're changing everything但是你改变了每件事[You're changing everything in me你改变了我的一切And now, now that you're near而现在,现在,你就在我的身边There's nothing more without you没有你在这里就失去了任何东西Without you here没有你在这里
这里没有你的踪迹
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号here without you中文歌词谁可以帮我翻译下?_百度知道你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: (中英字幕)经典伤感情歌Here without you -3 Doors Down
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
(中英字幕)经典伤感情歌Here without you -3 Doors Down
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
(中英字幕)经典伤感情歌Here without you -3 Doors Down
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
一直认为摇滚乐队的抒情歌曲旋律动听歌词优美,最能打动人,3 Doors Down亦是如此,3 Doors Down来自美国密西西比州比洛克西城(Biloxi)附近的小镇Escatawpa,他们是靠着这Here without you成名单曲和很多在当地受欢迎的现场演唱会而逐渐走红的。乐队名字源于其发迹地佛利一块废弃的牌子。
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-

我要回帖

更多关于 get down the here 的文章

随机推荐