急急急!翻译形容武林高手的句子帮帮忙。把下面的句子翻译成英语:“作...

问题补充&&
Winter rain, foggy summer sun for British people become special precious. On a sunny weekend, holiday on the beach, park, full of enjoy lying around the sun bath people. More British people to put their own shine our skin for fashionable burned brown. British people like to be on holiday weekend diy fix up a house, m**e furniture, decorate the room, trimming gardens. And even their own pro**ction ceramic handicraft, almost omnipotent. This not only for economic consideration, but this as foster personal skills, edify sentiment, is also one of leisure lifestyle.In **merous sports, riding a bicycle, football, dozen company northrop grams ball, playing tennis, swimming and slide roller skates, is one of many men and women common hobby project. While t**ing a walk every day two miles or more long distance, is always popular sports. Every year to tr**el most British people holiday time length, it, whether domestic or foreign, are essential to life. In addition to tr**el outside, by the British in the weekend, bank section, Easter, etc the multifarious holiday entertainment and recreation programs more diversified. In addition to the calendar marked a religious holiday and holiday, every year will also hold some traditional celebration. Included in this November 5th bonfire night, on this day, you can attend organized fireworks and campfire performance. And still another is usually in the Ja**ary 25 celebrate &burns night& on that day, people get together for a meal &quo......余下全文>>
绝对学者 &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
Copyright ©
.  闽ICP备号