求君子食无求饱翻译这句话。

这句话是什么意思求翻译.才高非智,智者弗显也.位尊实危,智者不就也.大智知止,小智惟谋.智有穷而道无尽哉_百度作业帮
这句话是什么意思求翻译.才高非智,智者弗显也.位尊实危,智者不就也.大智知止,小智惟谋.智有穷而道无尽哉
这句话是什么意思求翻译.才高非智,智者弗显也.位尊实危,智者不就也.大智知止,小智惟谋.智有穷而道无尽哉
一个人尽管非常有才,却不一定是智慧的表现,有智慧的人并不刻意显露自己的智慧.职位非常尊显是非常危险的,有智慧的人是不会追求的.具有大智慧的人懂得在该停止的时候停止,具有小智慧的人只追求权谋.智慧是有限的可是“道”(知识)是无限的.求翻译:在所有的学科中,我最讨厌的是数学。这句话怎么翻译。
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友寒_七七遇到了一个关于基础英语的疑惑,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
求翻译:在所有的学科中,我最讨厌的是数学。这句话怎么翻译。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Among all the subjects, I hate math (the) most.
—— kurokurumi
相关其他知识点求翻译下面这句话。。拿破仑说的Do you know what amazes me more than anything else? The impotence of force to organize anything._百度作业帮
求翻译下面这句话。。拿破仑说的Do you know what amazes me more than anything else? The impotence of force to organize anything.
求翻译下面这句话。。拿破仑说的Do you know what amazes me more than anything else? The impotence of force to organize anything.
你知道什么令我感到惊讶超过别的吗?任何力的东西组织。
你知道什么让我很讶异更比什么?力的任何组织的无能。
你知道最让我惊讶的是什么吗? 缺乏组织能力的军队。希望对你有用。
你知道最惊讶我的是什么吗,是做任何事的无力感
你知道是什么让我吃惊的比什么都重要吗?阳痿的力量来组织什么求翻译这句话,谢谢_百度知道
求翻译这句话,谢谢
The growth of independent guildswas furthered by the fact that surplus was not a result ofdomestic craft production but resulted primarily from international trading.
注意. These were essentially professional associationsthat provided for the mutual aid and protection of their members, following their own popularly elected leadersand governing themselves by shared consensus while minimizing distinctions ofwealth and power, and production that flourished in this laissez-是TPO16里面的, much as shepherds oftribal confederacies were left alone by their leaders, and allowedfor the maintenance of pr 注意, individuals could interact with one another within a community ofharmony and ideological equality!. In the multiplicity ofsmall-scale local egalitarian or quasi-egalitarian organizations forfellowship。原段落是(只要翻译上面那句话就够了)This mode of craftproduction favored the growth of self-governing and ideologically egalitarian craft guilds everywherein the Middle Eastern city, worshipThe growth of independent guilds was furthered by the fact that surplus was not a result of domestic craft production but resulted primarily from international trading!
the government left working people to govern themselves,有点读不懂!
提问者采纳
嗯,意思是: 而独立协会的进一步成长是由事实剩余并不是因为国内工艺生产而造成的ED是由国际贸易
只是有点不理解,由国际贸易而不是生产工艺所造成的剩余为什么会导致独立协会的发展呢???= =||听上去好高深。
不造耶~我会翻译但也是不怎么理解啊~(≧﹏≦)
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语求翻译.如果你非要这么说的话我也没办法 这句话怎么翻译啊?_百度作业帮
英语求翻译.如果你非要这么说的话我也没办法 这句话怎么翻译啊?
英语求翻译.如果你非要这么说的话我也没办法 这句话怎么翻译啊?
这么翻译,不是用翻译器滴哦:If you insist on stating it this way,I can't do anything about it.
原来⊙▽⊙我没看清题目
if you want to say that i didn't also the way
If I can't help you not to say so.
If you must say so,I have no idea.
If you want to sayI didn't also the way
I have no problem if you insist what you have in you mind.
I have no idea if you're going to say

我要回帖

更多关于 君子食无求饱翻译 的文章

随机推荐