速求一篇英语作文网

速求一篇关于如何保持健康的英语作文.请各位大哥大姐们帮个忙.咱不懂写英语作文关于如何保持健康的英语作文.要求:80词左右._百度作业帮
速求一篇关于如何保持健康的英语作文.请各位大哥大姐们帮个忙.咱不懂写英语作文关于如何保持健康的英语作文.要求:80词左右.
请各位大哥大姐们帮个忙.咱不懂写英语作文关于如何保持健康的英语作文.要求:80词左右.
The Best Way to Stay HealthyWith people's living standards improving considerably and steadily,nowadays people are becoming increasingly health-conscious.While how to stay healthy is now a problem of common concern,the best way in that regard remains open to debate.Some sugothers believe in the power of tonics.For my part,the best way to stay healthy is to do physical exercise regularly.A perfect condition of health generally concerns two aspects:physical fitness and mental fitness.It goes without saying that doing physical exercises regularly can contribute to the former solidly.All the people,young or old,male or female,are free to derive benefits from regular physical exercises.In addition to more obvious contributions to physical health,physical exercaises are also capable of building a person's mental fitness.All in all,do physical exercises regularly,and you will find yourself bless wth a healthier,fuller life undisturbed by diseases,emptiness,or worries.
实你可以在谷歌里搜索“
您可能关注的推广速求一篇英语作文(我最爱的诗人)高中的哦_百度作业帮
速求一篇英语作文(我最爱的诗人)高中的哦
速求一篇英语作文(我最爱的诗人)高中的哦
I don't want to write a conposition for you with this topic,as I think you must do it by yourself.However,I can give you some outlines to help you.See follows,1,to say who (for example Robert Bums--彭斯) is your loved best poet and why.2,to list some poem sentences that poet wrote,then say your understanding and inspiring on them.3,to write some conclusion that you will learn English well so that you can read more poems and know more poets.Do your best to try!
I don't want to write a conposition for you with this topic, as I think you must do it by yourself. However, I can give you some outlines to help you. See follows,1, to say who (for example Rober...
您可能关注的推广速求以“智能型机器人”为题写一篇英语作文_百度作业帮
速求以“智能型机器人”为题写一篇英语作文
速求以“智能型机器人”为题写一篇英语作文
With the development of science and technology, more and more intelligent robots are being used in industrial fields, taking the place of humans to do many dangerous tasks. Besides, with the price of robots going down, they have begun to enter families, helping people do some housework and even care for patients or read books for babies.
All of these suggest that robots are playing a big part in our life. By using robots, people can save time to do what they like. Meanwhile, they reduce the rate of death and injury in dangerous work.
But can people be out of work because of the existence ofrobots? Certainly not! However clever robots are, they are made by humans and whatever they do, they just follow the instructions given to them by humans. Therefore, robots will never completely replace humans.
Let's enjoy the convenience brought by robots
您可能关注的推广回答者:速求一篇快餐的历史英文介绍,两分钟左右!_百度作业帮
速求一篇快餐的历史英文介绍,两分钟左右!
速求一篇快餐的历史英文介绍,两分钟左右!
The History of Fast FoodRestaurants have been around in some form for most of human civilization.But they usually catered to travelers.As far back as ancient Greece and Rome,inns and taverns generally served food to people who had a reason to be away from home.This trend continued until relatively recently.Although taverns and coffee houses were popular places to gather and share beverages in the 17th century,the idea of eating out for fun didn't take off in Western society until the late 18th century.Although McDonald's was the first restaurant to use the assembly-line system,some people think of White Castle as the first fast-food chain.White Castle was founded in 1921 in Wichita,Kansas.At the time,most people considered the burgers sold at fairs,circuses,lunch counters and carts to be low-quality.Many people thought hamburger came from slaughterhouse scraps and spoiled meat.White Castle's founders decided to change the public's perception of hamburgers.They built their restaurants so that customers could see the food being prepared.They painted the buildings white and even chose a name that suggested cleanliness.White Castle was most popular in the American East and Midwest,but its success helped give hamburger meat a better reputation nationwide.So,like cars,White Castle played an important part in the development of fast food.The McDonald brothers opened their redesigned restaurant in 1948,and several fast-food chains that exist today opened soon after.Burger King and Taco Bell got their start in the 1950s,and Wendy's opened in 1969.Some chains,like Carl's Jr.,KFC and Jack in the Box,existed before the Speedee Service System,but modified their cooking techniques after its debut.McDonald's,which started it all,is now the world's largest fast-food chain.According to the National Restaurant Association,American sales of fast food totaled $163.5 billion in 2005 [ref].The industry is growing globally as well.Total sales for McDonald's grew 5.6 percent in 2005,and the company now has 30,000 franchised stores in more than 120 countries .However,McDonald's - and fast food in general - does not always get a welcoming reception around the world.McDonald's restaurants have been attacked in several countries,including the United States,China,Belgium,Holland,India,Russia,Sweden and the U.K.Protestors have accused McDonald's and other chains of selling unhealthy food,marketing aggressively to children and undermining local values and culture.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐