商务英语职业生涯规划
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用3下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢The challenge is meant to improve all areas of learning a language, like grammar, reading, writing, and listening. Some ideas I've been using myself and others I found from other people.学习一门语言,最具挑战的一点事如何从多方面(听、说、读、写)来同步学习,以下的观点,部分给基于自己的学习经验,还有一些是从他人身上学习到的。
Now to start the challenge.&让我们开始接受挑战吧!
Focusing on setting goals:&专注制定学习目标:
Vocabulary:词汇:
Create a limit of how many words you want to learn in a day/week/month/these 3 months 量化三个月你所要学会的词汇,细化到天/周/月
Log how much you learned each day/week/month 记录每天/周/月你学了哪些词汇
Create a list of all the words so you can quiz yourself at the end of each day/week/month/these&3 months罗列所有学习过的词汇,每天/周/月末定期给自己测试掌握情况
Grammar:语法:
Try to read something new each day每天尝试读一些新文章
It can be English on Facebook, in the news, posts on SNS素材可以是Facebook,国际新闻或者SNS的帖子的英文内容
Do you understand all the grammar? If not, write it down.&语法你都懂了吗?如果没有,请记下来
Try to make a log of how much grammar you know and want to know.&尝试写下所有你已经知道的或你想要学习的语法知识
Use the grammar you know in future sentences/journals/while speaking.&将你知道的语法运用到以后的句子/日志/或口语中
Listening: 听力:
Try to listen to an entire show/movie/song without subtitles.多去听完看完那些不带字幕的演出、电视剧和歌曲
How much did you know? After that put on the subtitles and figure out what you missed. 你知道多少?加上字母后,对比一下,看自己漏读了哪些信息
Set goals for how long/much you want to listen in a day/week/month/these 3 months. 量化三个月内所要听的内容以及时间,细化到天/周/月
Set a goal to watch/listen to a certain amount of shows/movies/songs. 量化你所要计划听的外文演出、电视剧和歌曲
Speaking:口语
How well do you speak?你能说多好?
Try to speak for at least 1 hour in your target language.&每天花一个小时讲英语
Can you already do that?你已经能做到这个了吗?
Then increase the hour. Maybe 2 maybe 5. Maybe a whole day.&接着增加练习时间。可以是2小时或者5小时。甚至可以是一整天。
You can make a video of yourself speaking about a topic. At the end of the three months you can watch it again and judge yourself.用英语论述一个话题,并用录音机录制下来。三个月后你再听听当时自己的录音,并分析不足。
&声明:本双语文章的中文翻译系沪江英语原创内容,转载请注明出处。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考。如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

我要回帖

更多关于 bec商务英语考试 的文章

随机推荐