较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:849.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢热门排行榜
亨利扮老人
一键收藏,永不丢失
亨利扮老人国语版/丹尼尔·亨利/金亨利扮演者
推荐英国贵族时期的电影很喜欢英国18 19世纪的讲述贵族王宫之类的电影
希望大家推荐一下这是一部关于伊丽莎白一世年轻时代的电影,亨利八世再次由查尔斯·劳顿扮演。 “鸠占鹊巢(台湾翻译为&美人心机&)”(The Other Boleyn Girl),2008年。史老人与海 电影这部电影有两个版本吗?
我查了下,
有两部不同的?
看过的网友帮我回答下。  我记得是只有两个个版本 是很久以前拍的了 不是也有首歌叫老人与海吗 你别弄错了 同名动画短片 1999   名称 老人与海   外文名称 The Old Man and the Sea   导演:神魔大陆 自由港生活任务中,亨利老头需要哪些东西?看你多少级吧 一般是鱼 食谱,失败果露,烤焦狼肉,新手村卡片。还有椰枣铜矿。。杂货什么的都有《老人与海》请摘录所有关于小男孩的描写!《老人与海》请摘录所有关于小男孩的描写!老人与海 [编辑首段]维基百科,自由的百科全书 跳转到: 导航, 搜索 《老人与海》 《老人与海》封面 原名: The Old Man and the Sea 作者: 欧内斯特·海明威 国家: 古巴 七年级英语下册Unit9 3部分的课文下的看望老人henry该怎么写没看懂……有人说《姐姐立正向前走》里扮演亨利的演员是混血,有木有不可能啊,说混血的人主要是感觉这帅哥太帅了吧,哈哈,其实他是张伦硕啊,是《真维斯超级新秀》的总冠军!请问在《我的名字叫金三顺》里扮演亨利的演员是谁啊?好象是一混血人。姓名:Daniel Henney 全名:Daniel Phillip Henney 出生日期:日 出生地:美国密西根州 星座:射手 身高:188cm 体重:72kg 三围:97/7中学课文说的是一个老人因为躲避寒冷的冬天去抢劫不成功,后来在听着教堂的钟声很感动,不想入狱的时候被抓美国作家欧·亨利的短篇小说《警察与赞美诗》。 警察与赞美诗   苏比躺在麦迪逊广场的那条长凳上,辗转反侧。每当雁群在夜空引吭高鸣,每当没有海豹皮大衣的女人跟丈夫亲热起来,每当苏比躺在街心公园长凳上辗转警察学校里的马亨利扮演着是谁史蒂夫·加顿伯格寻求一部国外科幻电影.一个天神装扮成普通的老人教导一位年轻人习武.神有个女儿.电影中有 圣女先知.后来这个主角的母亲被杀了.他也被带走了.他遇到了圣女先知.
片中的男主角 的名字 是三个字的名字. 叫
什么修 好像.跪求 如有需要可加分!《惊天战神》,主角叫忒修斯,老人就是宙斯! 剧情简介: 《惊天战神》故事说的是一位叫忒修斯的石匠(亨利.卡维尔饰)发誓要为在海恩波利的袭击中死去的母亲报仇。他成为被神选中的英雄,在先知的帮助下,最终他404-博思教育-博思优质教育资源网
对不起你所访问的页面未找到!
欢迎光临“博思优质教育资源网”!
互联网资源庞杂,良莠不齐
搜寻好的资源,并非易事
本站致力于提供优质的教育教学资源!
网站正在改版测试中给你带来不便敬请谅解!
浏览器不支持嵌入式框架,或被配置为不显示嵌入式框架。您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
七年级英语下册Unit9单元测试题(带答案)_试题
新目标七年级下学期Unit 9精选题一.&单词(20分)1.What about ___________( go) to the beach after supper?&&&& 2.Did you go ____________(shop) with her yesterday?& 3.He __________(read) a book last weekend.&& 4.She practiced ___________(speak) English last Sunday.&& 5.His grandpa __________(die) two years ago.6.On Saturday two kids v__________ their friends.&&&&&&&&&&& 7.Yesterday we had a math t____________.8.How was your weekend, Tom? It was g__________.&&&&&& 9.She s__________ at home because her mother was ill.10.He p________ computer games with his friends yesterday.& 11.Last Sunday we went to the b________. We swam.12.We often see talk s_________ on TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 13.For most k________, the weekend was fun.14.How did you s__________ your weekend?&&&&&&&&&&&& 15.I did some ____________(read) over the weekend.16.Sally often __________(do) her homework at night.&&&&& 17.I _________(study)for the science test last Wednesday evening.& 18.His mother was _________(happy), because he didn’t do his homework.&&&&&&&& 19. They ____________(have) a party last night.&&&&&& 20.The teacher didn’t say _____________(something).二.选择填空(20分)(&& )1.The talk show ________ really great.&&&&&&&&&&& A. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. were&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. am(&& )2.Tina ________ her grandmother three days ago.&& A. visits&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is visiting&&&&&&&&& C. visited&&&&&&&&&&&& D. visit(&& )3._______ you _____ soccer over the weekend?&&& A. Did, played&&&&&&&& B. Do, played&&&&&&&& C. Did, play&&&&&&&&&& D. Did, plaid&&&&&& (&& )4.He saw __________ on TV.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. something terrible&& B. terrible something&&& C. somethings terrible&&& D. terrible some thing(&& )5.I did my homework .It was _________ difficult.A. few&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a few&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. little&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a little(&& )6.&I studied __________ the math test.&&& A. on,&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. in(&& )7.He enjoys ___________ very much.&&& A. play the football&& B. playing football&&&&&& C. playing the football&&& D. to play football(&& )8.-_______ you work hard _________?&& -Yes, I did.A. Do , all day&&&&&&& B. Did , all day&&&&&&& C. Do , all day&&&&&&&&& D. Did , all the day(&& )9.When he_______ young there _________ not so much food for him.A. is, is&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was, is&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is , was&&&&&&&&&&&& D. was, was(&& )10.She likes playing _______ basketball. He likes playing ________ guitar.A. the, the&&&&&&&&& B. a , a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. /, the&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the, /(&& )11.He ________ his homework, he ________ to the library.A. didn’t& do, went&& B. didn’t did, goes&&&&&& C. didn’t do, go&&&&&&&& D. did not , went(&& )12.I played soccer ________ my friends ________ Sunday afternoon.A. with, in&&&&&&&&& B. with, on&&&&&&&&&&& C. and, on&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and , at(&& )13.It was time for Old Henry __________.A. go home&&&&&&&& B. went home&&&&&&&& C. to go home&&&&&&&&& D. to go to home(&& )14.He stayed at home, _________ he?A. did&&&&&&&&&&& B. does&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. doesn’t&&&&&&&&&&&& D. didn’t(&& )15.For you , it’s useful to do more _________.A. read&&&&&&&&&& B. reads&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. to read&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. reading(& .) 16.Did you clean the room? ___________&&&&& &A. Yes, I do&&&&&&& B. No, I did&&&&&&&&&& C. Yes, I don’t&&&&&&&&& D .No, I didn’t(&& )17.When ________ your brother born?&&& &A. was&&&&&&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. were&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are (&& )18.Is that ________ interesting& novel ? Yes, but it is _________ difficult.A. an, a little&&&&& B. a, a bit&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a, little&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. an, a few(&& )19._________ your sister ________ the vacation?A. How do, spend&& B. How did, spend&&&& C. What do, spent&&&&&&& D. How does, spent(&& )20. His father ______in Beijing now. Last year he _______ in Dalian. A. worked , working& B. works , working&&& C. is working, worked&&&&& D. is working ,works& 三.&补全对话 (18分)& & (A)A: What _____1______ you do last night? You _____2_______ so tired. B: I ______3______ to sleep very late last night.A: _____4_____ you out somewhere ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B :No, I _____5________.A: Did you do all your homework?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: No, I ______6_______.A: I just want ____7______ tell you we are not going to have the test today.& B; Oh, no! I _____8______ for it all last night.(B)A: Hi, Ann! How _____9_____ your weekend?&&&&&&&&& B: It was _____10_____.A: Oh, really? What ___11______ you do over the weekend?&& B: I _____12______ a good rest and ____13________ some beautiful cities.A: Where did you ____14_______?&&&&&&&&&&&& B: I _____15______ to Wuxi and Suzhou.A: That sounds exciting!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B: _____16____& __17_______& you? Did you have a nice weekend?A:&& No, I& ___18_________. I stayed at home and did my homework.四.&句型转换(20分)1.I played the guitar over the weekend.(对画线提问)&& What ___________ you ___________ over the weekend?2.Every week he goes to the library.(用last week 改写)&& __________& week he& ___________ to the library.3.Jim’s weekend was very great.(对环线提问)&&&&&&&&& __________& __________& Jim’s weekend?4.I had a busy holiday. (变否定句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& I&& ________& __________&& a busy holiday.5.Tina saw an interesting talk show last night.(变一般疑问句)& __________ Tina__________ an interesting talk show last night?& 6.He did his homework after school yesterday. ( 变否定句) He _________& ________& his homework after school yesterday.7.My sister often reads books on Sundays.(同义句)&&&& My sister often __________ some __________ on Sundays.8.Did you play football yesterday? (给出肯定/否定答语)&& Yes, I ____________./No,& I ____________.9.She cleaned the room last weekend.(变一般疑问句)&&& &__________& she _________ the room last weekend?10.They went to the beach last weekend ? (对画线提问)&&&&& &___________& ___________& ___________& ________ last weekend?五.完成句子(12分) 1.在假期期间你做了什么?&&&&&& &What _________ you do ___________ vacation?2.他们周六晚上开了个晚会.&&&&& They _________ a party ____________ Saturday evening.3.你的周末过得怎么样?  &&&&  _____________& ___________& your weekend?4.昨晚我没有看电视.   &&  I _________& ___________& TV last night.5.我们每天练习说英语.&&&&&&&& We ____________& __________ English every day.6.在星期六上午.我打网球并打扫房间.__________Saturday morning , I _________tennis and cleaned my room.六.书面表达。(10分)你的上一个周末是怎么样度过的? 写一篇60字的短文。 My great busy weekend.._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________新目标七年级下学期期末总复习Unit 9精选题答案一.单词(20分)&1.going& 2. shopping& 3. read& 4. speaking& 5. died&& 6. visited& 7. test& 8. great& 9. stayed&&&& 10. played&&& 11.beach&&& 12. shows&& 13.& kids&& 14. spend&& 15. reading&& 16. does&& 17. studied&& 18. unhappy&&& 19.had&& 20. anything
二.选择填空(20分)1-5 BCCAD&& 6-10& CBBDC&& 11-15ABCDD&&& 16-20 DAABC三.补全对话 (18分) 1.did&& 2 look .3.went 4. Were 5. didn’t& 6.didn’t& 7.& to&& 8. studied&& 9. was& 10. great&& 11. did&& 12. had&& 13. visited&& 14.& go&& 15. went&& 16. What/How 17. about&& 18. didn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 五.&四.句型转换(20分)1.did, do&& 2. Last, went&& 3. How , was& 4. didn’t , have&& .5. Did , see&& 6. didn’t , do &7. does,& reading&& 8. did,&& didn’t& 9. Did,& clean&& 10. Where, did, they , go五.完成句子(12分)1.did, on&& 2. had ,& on& 3.& How , was&& 4. didn’t , watch&& 5. practice , speaking 6. On,& played 六.书面表达。(10分)&&&&&& My busy weekend.& I had a busy weekend last week.On Sunday morning, I did sports and read English. After breakfast, I did my homework. In the afternoon, I went to the library and borrowed some books. I visited my aunt in the evening. She cooked delicious dinner for me. On Sunday morning I got up very late. I read a book about history. In the afternoon I played soccer with my friends. In the evening I watched TV with my family. I was very tired but happy.&
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
摄影师拍加拿大美人鱼培训学校
90后钢管舞女湖中表演 性感展高超技艺
杜若溪变身采茶姑娘 可爱调皮展中国美
北影表演专业初试 鲜肉嫩妹互瞄现爱慕
宛若梦境:俄罗斯摄影师镜头下的奇幻童话世界
超模海边拍泳装大片 红唇出镜性感魅惑
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级下册语文 的文章

随机推荐