my adviecbe provedd to be correct my adviece was proved...

My third attempt repeated the second procedure.The next morning.I carried in my hand a small net used for catching fish.This was in the expectation that the snakes would bite again.But monitored carefully,the snakes proved to be no t_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
My third attempt repeated the second procedure.The next morning.I carried in my hand a small net used for catching fish.This was in the expectation that the snakes would bite again.But monitored carefully,the snakes proved to be no t
英语翻译&&&& My third attempt repeated the second procedure.The next morning.I carried in my hand&a small net used for catching fish.This was in the expectation that the snakes would bite again.But monitored carefully,the snakes proved to be no trouble and all went according to plan.I collected the passive snakes and the next day we merrily released them all back into the wild.&&& Pressed by my friends and relations,I decided to seize the opportunity to get recognition for my successful idea by sending my invention to the patent office.Only after you have had that recognition can you say that you are truly an inventor.The criteria are so strict that it is difficult to get new ideas accepted unless they are truly novel.In addition,no invention will get a patent if it is:&&&&a discovery&&& a scientific idea or mathematical model &&& literature or art&&& a game or a business&&& a computer programme&&& a new animal or plant variety&& Nor will you receive a patent until a search has been made to find out that you product really is different from everyone else's.There are a large number of patent examiners,too.whose only job is to examine whether your claim is valid or not.If it passes all the tests,your application for a patent will be published 18months from the date you apply.So I have filled in the form and filed my patent application with the Patent Office.Now it's a matter of waiting and hoping.You'll know if I succeed by the size of my bank balance!Wish me luck!
我的第三次尝试重复第二个程序.第二天早晨.我在我的手进行一个小网捕鱼.这是在期望,蛇会咬再次.但仔细监测,蛇证明是没有麻烦,一切按计划进行.我收集了被动的蛇,第二天我们欢快地释放到野外,他们都回来.我的朋友和关系的追问下,我决定抓住机会获得通过发送我的发明向专利局承认我成功的想法.只有当你不得不承认,你可以说你是真正的发明者.如此严格的标准是,这是很难接受新的想法,除非他们是真正的小说.此外,没有一项发明获得了专利,如果它是:发现的科学思想或数学模型,文学或艺术比赛或一个企业的计算机程序一个新的动物或植物新品种,你也不会收到已取得专利,直到搜索找出你的产品真的是其他人的不同.也有大量的专利审查员.其唯一的任务是检查是否你的索赔是有效与否.如果它通过了所有测试,你的专利申请将您申请之日起公布18个月.因此,我填写的形式和专利局提交的专利申请.现在它的等待和希望的事.你就会知道我的银行存款余额的大小,如果我成功!祝我好运! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
跨文化交际中的口译与文化多样性
下载积分:2999
内容提示:跨文化交际中的口译与文化多样性
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:3|
上传日期: 10:23:12|
文档星级: