我爱义乌 的英语作文 义乌有没有电子城

英语作文义乌作为一个国际商贸名城,吸引了越来越多的国内外游客来旅游购物.因此,建设一个绿色、文明的义乌显得尤为重要.请以“How to build greener city ”为题,写一篇短文,词数80左右.开头_百度作业帮
英语作文义乌作为一个国际商贸名城,吸引了越来越多的国内外游客来旅游购物.因此,建设一个绿色、文明的义乌显得尤为重要.请以“How to build greener city ”为题,写一篇短文,词数80左右.开头
英语作文义乌作为一个国际商贸名城,吸引了越来越多的国内外游客来旅游购物.因此,建设一个绿色、文明的义乌显得尤为重要.请以“How to build greener city ”为题,写一篇短文,词数80左右.开头为:As we know,Yiwu is an international city.
How to build greener city As we know,Yiwu is an international city,yiwu takes an international business famous city,attracted more and more domestic and foreign tourists to travel the shopping.Therefore,constructs a green,civilized yiwu appears especially important .In order to cause yiwu becomes more beautiful,we not only need achieve do not throw trash,but also wants the planting trees and grasses .Will pray for heavenly blessing yiwu tomorrow to be happier .
As we know,Yiwu is an international city.We must not leave rubbish. We must keep the city a save place.We must build some tree.We must help some people do some thing.We must reuse shopping bags.W...介绍义乌的英语作文
介绍义乌的英语作文
要初中水平,字数不限
补充:字数可以少一些,尽量简单一些
补充:我的英语水平并不高可否简单易懂一些
History Yiwu was founded in the Qin dynasty, at or about 222 BC. Yiwu&s long history flourished as early as the Neolithic Age. Yiwu first became a county in the year 222BC and was renamed Yiwu County in the year 624 AD. In May 1988, the former Yiwu County was upgraded to a county-level city. In 1995, Yiwu ranked the 47th among China&s 100 most powerful counties/cities regarding comprehensive economic strength and in the same year listed as Zhejiang&s sole city among the nation&s experimental counties/cities of comprehensive reform. In 2001, the Yiwu overall economy ranked 19th of all counties (cities) of China. Yiwu&s early culture has given birth to many great figures in the fields of literature, art military, education, and engineering. Among these were Chen Wangdao, China&s first translator of the Communist M Wu Han, historian and former deputy mayor of B Zhu Zhixi, the meritorious engineer in harnessing the Yellow River, and Zongze, a well-known general from the Song Dynasty who resisted aggression by the State of Jin. Geography Yiwu is located 100 km south of the city of Hangzhou, the capital of Zhejiang Province. The nearest city to Yiwu is Dongyang.
Administration Yiwu is technically part of the greater Municipal region of Jinhua, although it has a distinct urban core. It has under its jurisdiction 15 towns and 8 villages, which covers 1102.8 square kilometers, 15 square kilometers of which are urban area of 650,000 people (2005 estimate).
Economy 
Yiwu is famous in China as a commodities center. People from all over the world come to Yiwu City to buy commodities for resale in other parts of China or abroad. Yiwu&s China Small-Commodity Market has for 6 consecutive years topped China&s 100 top open markets and was for successive years listed as China&s civilized open market. It has been named as the banner of China&s market economy and with a large variety of quality but cheaper commodities, the market has become a shopping paradise for tourists. The Yiwu wholesale market concept habe provided the basis for the controversial Sweden Chinese Commodity Wholesale Market in Kalmar, Sweden. Its 4C-grade airport has opened over a dozen of air routes to such cities as Beijing, Guangzhou, Shantou, Weifang and Shenzhen.
Yiwu boasts an Olympic quality stadium and a large Christian Church. Many events associated with trade take place in Yiwu City. Yiwu also has a sizable Korean and Middle Eastern population, mostly working in the import and export businesses. Yiwu is also known as the &sock town& as it produces over three billion pairs of socks for Wal-Mart, Pringle and Disney annually. Yiwu is also known as China&s number one producer of fashion jewelry.
这是分义乌几个方面来说的,你可以捡取你自己看的懂的几段来用,根据自己的需要和要求拼合一下,毕竟只有你自己知道那些事最适合你自己的
提问者 的感言:我不是很会说话不过谢谢你! 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&作文 2010义乌中考英语作文题目及范文正文
作文 2010义乌中考英语作文题目及范文
作文 2010义乌中考英语作文题目及范文
作者/编辑:佚名
  []  请你最喜欢的一门学科,以My favourite Subject 为题,写一篇短文,说说喜欢这门学科的理由,以及平时是怎样的,。
  要求:1.词数80左右
  2.清楚,语句通顺,语意连贯。
  3.文中不得出现真实的人名与校名。
  My favourite Subject
  English is my favourte subject because English is used widely in the
world,especially in Yiwu,a city with so many foreigners. What's more,I like it
because my English teacher is kind and friendly to me.
  In order to learn English well,I read English aloud every morning and
listen to the teacher carefully in class. After class,I often wacth English
programs and keep an English diary every day.
  In a word, I love English and I will continue to learn it better.  〔作文 2010义乌中考英语作文题目及范文〕随文赠言:【不积跬步,无以至千里;不积小流,无以成江海。――荀况】
  作文 2010义乌中考英语作文题目及范文所属栏目:〖
  “作文 2010义乌中考英语作文题目及范文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  初中一年级作文提供的作文 2010义乌中考英语作文题目及范文由网友原创或转发,若作文 2010义乌中考英语作文题目及范文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
作文 2010义乌中考英语作文题目及范文相关作文范文欢迎来到小故事作文频道!专注中小学生作文
热词搜索:
您现在的位置:&>&&>&
我爱我的家乡――“义乌”
时间: 字数: 300字
&我的家乡在义乌,义乌是一座美丽的城市。
那里有许多名胜古迹,有春秋战国时期的水井、有双林铁塔、有一峰塔、有大安寺塔、古月桥,等等。
义乌的绣湖公园当中是一口大大的湖,湖中央有一个美丽的小岛,那里住着雪白的鹅和咖啡色的鸭子。
绣湖广场很大很大,有4个喷泉,还有几块大大的草坪。
义乌有小商品城、国际商贸城。那里面的东西琳琅满目,应有尽有,那里有几万种商品,在外国能买到的东西我们在小商品城里也能买到。小商品城和国际商贸城被称为&小商品海洋&和&购物者天堂&。
我们的绣湖小学是义乌最好的学校了,我们的校风是&诚实好学,活泼向上&。我们的学校以&建一流师资,育一流新人,创一流名校&为总体目标,我们的学校的综合楼、教学楼、体育馆、食堂和小剧院都是崭新崭新的。大楼的大部分都是桔红色的,楼顶是墨绿色的,综合楼的楼顶上还有一个银灰色的球呢!
我的家乡真美丽,我爱我的家乡&&&义乌&。
喜欢就分享到:
对作文的表态
07-0908-2304-2205-2208-2003-3004-2908-26我爱家乡的义乌江_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我爱家乡的义乌江
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读