如何与在和别人进行沟通时有效的沟通?

以大约120个词“就有效的沟通”这个题目发表看法,写一篇英语作文要求包含以下要点!A沟通的作用。B有效沟通的方法。C你自己是如何与他人进行沟通的
以大约120个词“就有效的沟通”这个题目发表看法,写一篇英语作文要求包含以下要点!A沟通的作用。B有效沟通的方法。C你自己是如何与他人进行沟通的 50
帮我写篇英语作文
Communication skills
 Abstract:1A body of scholarship all about communication is presented and explained in textbooks, electronic publications, and academic journals. In the journals, researchers report the results of studies that are the basis for an everexpanding understanding of how we all communicate. Communication happens at many levels (even for one single action), in many different ways, and for most beings, as well as certain machines. Several, if not all, fields of study dedicate a portion of attention to communication, so when speaking about communication it is very important to be sure about what aspects of communication one is speaking about. 

2.try to think others first .when eating,give others more food to eat.it will express your enthusiasm ,a person be full of enthusiasm always be welcomed.

Key-words:
1. good communication is very necessary
	With the development of sciences and technology, the world is no longer what it used to be. Everyone should master one or more skills in order to survive and succeed in the world. As far as I am concerned, the most important skill is communication skill. There are several reasons to support my points.
	What is communication,why we do communication, how to get a great communication? Those are very valule questions for us all to be adaput to the nowday’s sociality.
	Communication as an academic discipline relates to all the ways we communicate, so it embraces a large body of study and knowledge. The communication discipline includes both verbal and nonverbal messages. A body of scholarship all about communication is presented and explained in textbooks, electronic publications, and academic journals. In the journals, researchers report the results of studies that are the basis for an everexpanding understanding of how we all communicate. Communication happens at many levels (even for one single action), in many different ways, and for most beings, as well as certain machines. Several, if not all, fields of study dedicate a portion of attention to communication, so when speaking about communication it is very important to be sure about what aspects of communication one is speaking about. Definitions of communication range widely, some recognizing that animals can communicate with each other as well as human beings, and some are more narrow, only including human beings within the parameters of human symbolic interaction. 

2.How to do.
	First, other people could understand you better if you have a good communication skill. There is an adage which says the only weapon that becomes sharper with constant use is the tongue. People can find opportunities with communicating with others. For example, I have a classmate who studies very hard and gets good score in the exam. He is introverted and you can rarely see him communicate with others. When he applied a school in America, the school invited him to have a face to face interview in Hong Kong. The interview officer has quickly detected that he is not good at communicate, because he can’t explain what he want to says clearly. So he didn’t get the offer from that school. It is important to let others understand you and it depend on your communication skill. If you do not have the ability to communicate with others, it is difficult to survive in the world.
	As you know, there
are many people who have lots of good ideas but have no ideal to express it.Thanks to it , many talented person were buried.As a word going “talented person maby is good at communication,but the person who is good at communication must be talented.”when I steped college first day,my brother told me that communication is a subject I must marst well.he gave me a example that in their college,there were many smart students ,they discover rare
great theros,because they didn’t know how to express it and how to make it knew,they just published papers in same famous web or newspaper.in the end someone that has big economical brain changed it a little and owned it.Just like this he geted rich success,on the contrary the one discovering is nothing.can you say there was someone steal the idea?It is because the discover don’t communicate .And now you can feel it is of importance.
	Communication is a
special scholarship,now let&s close it.it zxist everywhere in our life.

When you as a interviewee ,how to introduce yourself is a key to success. there are large people starting their sentence with &I or my&,as &my name is jone,my special field of study is music, i am good at classic music &.it will give the interviewer information
you are a person who is self-centered so that you are largely failed in your interview.maybe we should deal with the problem from our inner.you shuold start with this way,as &my name is jone, what are you going to learn about me, please give your guid.& when you start like this ,the interviewer will consider that you look up on their ideas,and you would get good information.
	Not only interview but also friendship,it is same way.a book named Side And Round talk lots of skills about how to be good ,how to make communication.in a word &The time side you should side ,the time round you should round& .think it carefull,it is bible in communication.only this ,your circle of friends will be wider and wider.For example your classmates and you go to dinner, when turn to order dishes, you like a dish most ,but you get news there only you like it ,then you should order another
most people enjoy instead of it.
On the contrary,if a student order a dish most don&t like,you should suport he,even that you don&t like as well&.try to think others first .when eating,give others more food to eat.it will express your enthusiasm ,a person be full of enthusiasm always be welcomed.
	Body languege is way of communication.Some one ever said&smile is The most powerful weapon in Conquering others.And only hold it ,you will have the courage to face all frustration,not to mention get a good communication.Sometimes a smile is all.
	 In addition, friends are very important to one, no one will live without friends. It has been said that the entire splendor 1 in the world is not worth a good friend. To have a good communication skill will help you to create friendly environment and make more friends. I think humor is an important characteristic in communication skill. For example, my classmates are all friendly to me because they think that I am a humorous man. I always tell some jokes and use humorous tone to them. It is quite easy to make friend with humorous person.

3.Donging it well is good for us all. 

So from what has been discussed, one can reach only this conclusion that communication skill is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today.

In the end,with a grateful heart tolerance is best way to close others,and you will get a great communication and you will benefit from it all your life.
太长了啊给我写个78十字的就好了
可以节选嘛 ~& 主要写的是有效沟通的步骤,HOW TO DO
你帮我选下嘛
&&& With the development of sciences and technology, the world is no longer what it used to be. Everyone should master one or more skills in order to survive and succeed in the world. As far as I am concerned, the most important skill is communication skill. There are several reasons to support my points.
&&& What is communication,why we do communication, how to get a great communication? Those are very valule questions for us all to be adaput to the nowday’s sociality,Communication as an academic discipline relates to all the ways we communicate, so it embraces a large body of study and knowledge.&&& A body of scholarship all about communication is presented and explained in textbooks, electronic publications, and academic journals. In the journals, researchers report the results of studies that are the basis for an everexpanding understanding of how we all communicate.
So from what has been discussed, one can reach only this conclusion that communication skill is a very important skill a person should learn in order to be successful in the world today.& &&&& In the end,with a grateful heart tolerance is best way to close others,and you will get a great communication and you will benefit from it all your life.
能不能在简单点啊
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导百度经验——实用生活指南
五个对策,各个击破
随时为逃生做好准备
五个对策,各个击破
随时为逃生做好准备
荤素搭配,香糯可口
不仅niubility,更是zhuangbility必备神器。
水银温度计不小心打碎了?当心!
热爱生活,从水培植物开始。
超人也掉眼泪
lxj351_lxj
Missing微景观
夏天的风1954
开胃、滋补,还不那么辣
小五的吃喝玩乐
叶子3211123
眼皮厚,也要细心打点眼妆
orangefishll
穿拖鞋的阚阚
做好冬季保养,让汽车更长寿。
给手机加一层保护,让你的隐私不外泄。
心理学道士
春运回家,你的财物安全吗?
duanhunke001
chaplinlong
傻傻de我你
想让照片更好看?快学学iso设置吧
zhaoyawei100
时尚新锋思晨&>&&>&如何进行有效沟通
| 发布: | 分类: | 标签:++ | 阅读: 11,411 views
文章整理自
先看两个笑话:
一个苏格兰人去伦敦,想顺便探望一位老朋友,但却忘了他的住址,于是给家父发了一份电报:“您知道托马的住址吗?速告!”当天,他就收到一份加急回电:“知道。”
一男生暗恋一女生许久。一天自习课上,男生终于鼓足勇气写了张字条给那个女生,上面写着:其实我注意你很久了。不一会儿,字条又传回来,上面写着:“拜托你别告诉老师,我保证以后再也不上课嗑瓜子了!”
有效沟通的条件
达成有效沟通须具备两个必要条件:首先,信息发送者清晰地表达信息的内涵,以便信息接收者能确切理解;其次,信息发送者重视信息接收者的反应并根据其反应及时修正信息的传递,免除不必要的误解。两者缺一不可。
有效沟通能否成立关键在于信息的有效性,信息的有效程度决定了沟通的有效程度。信息的有效程度又主要取决于它的透明和反馈:
1.信息的透明程度。当一则信息应该作为公共信息时就不应该导致信息的不对称性,信息必须是公开的。公开的信息并不意味着简单的信息传递,而要确保信息接收者能理解信息的内涵。如果以一种模棱两可的、含糊不清的文字语言传递一种不清晰的,难以使人理解的信息。对于信息接收者而言没有任何意义。另一方面,信息接收者也有权获得与自身利益相关的信息内涵,否则有可能导致信息接收者对信息发送者的行为动机产生怀疑。
2.信息的反馈程度。有效沟通是一种动态的双向行为,而双向的沟通对信息发送者来说应得到充分的反馈。只有沟通的主、客体双方都充分表达了对某一问题的看法,才真正具备有效沟通的意义。
为什么要进行有效沟通
沟通是自然科学和社会科学的混合物,是人生管理中的有效工具;沟通还是一种技能,是一个人对本身知识能力、表达能力、行为能力的发挥。无法进行有效沟通的人都存在着不小的沟通障碍。
1.有效沟通才能化解矛盾。同样的信息由于接收人的不同会产生不同的效果,信息的过滤、保留、忽略或扭曲是由接收人的主观因素决定的,是他所处的环境、位置、年龄、教育程度等相互作用的结果。由于对信息感知存在差异性,就需要进行有效的沟通来弥合这种差异性,以减小由于人的主观因素而造成的时间、金钱上的损失。
2.有效沟通是从表象问题过渡到实质问题的手段。只有从问题的实际出发,实事求是才能解决问题。如果单纯的从事物的表面现象来解决问题,不深入了解情况,接触问题本质,那问题可能永远得不到解决,或者将浪费很多不必要的时间和精力。如果你恰巧是个管理者,你还不打算放弃某人,那么通过有效沟通才能影响甚至改变他对工作、生活的态度。
有效沟通的障碍因素
1.以自我为中心
思维是沟通的基础,任何一个有目的的沟通皆始于自我。因此,自身的思维是影响有效沟通的重要因素,过于迷信自身思维方法的人必定主观武断,缺乏客观、公正、公平之心。既不能正视自我也不愿正视他人,更谈不上设身处地站在对方的角度考虑问题。
有效沟通是一种动态的双向行为,而双向的沟通应得到充分的反馈,只有沟通的主体、客体双方都充分表达了对某一问题的看法,才具备有效沟通的意义。也只有在增强主客体上下交流的过程中,才能引导人们从不同的角度看问题,消除一些不必要的误解和偏见。
2.表达不清
思维混乱不可能带来有效沟通。如果一个人连自己在想什么都不明白,又怎么能够清楚地表达给别人听?然而,明确的观念也并不会自动地保证有效沟通。或许我很清楚自己要说什么,但是很可能一张口就词不达意,表述混乱。还想当然地认为他的听众会领悟那没有直接表达的意思。
逻辑中最常见的是说明句,说明句类似于命题。如果我说“狗”、“海龟”、“7月下跌的股票价格”、“那座印第安建筑风格的石灰石正面”,你可能会猜测我在试图把不同的观念联系在一起,但是你不知道它们是如何产生联系的。这是因为我没有做出完整的陈述。我需要用完整的句子,例如“那只狗攻击那只海龟”,“7月下跌的股票价格使小王很丧气”,“那座印第安建筑风格的石灰石正面被那帮流氓严重地损坏了”。
3.沟通缺乏真诚之心
真诚是理解他人的感情桥梁。而缺乏诚意的交流难免带有偏见和误解,从而导致交流的信息被扭曲。
有人喜欢将主观看法当做客观事实。泰山在山东和山西之间,这是个基于客观事实的命题,它要么是真的,要么是假的。但是如果我说泰山是秀美的,这个命题就糅合了主观和客观两个方面的因素。在这种情况下,我们绝不能对主观命题的真假做出随意的判断,就像我们刚才所做的那样。客观命题的真假判断是没有争议的,但主观命题有。如果我想让某个主观命题被大家接受,我就必须为它做论证。很多耍赖的人是不是经常顾左右而言其他?
如何进行有效沟通
1.知道说什么,要明确沟通的目的。如果目的不明确,就意味着你自己也不知道说什么,自然也不可能让别人明白,自然也就达不到沟通的目的。
2.知道什么时候说,要掌握好沟通的时间。在沟通对象正大汗淋漓地忙于工作时,你要求他与你商量下次聚会的事情,显然不合时宜。所以,要想很好地达到沟通效果,必须掌握好沟通的时间,把握好沟通的火候。
3.知道对谁说,要明确沟通的对象。虽然你说得很好,但你选错了对象,自然也达不到沟通的目的。如果你是个物理学家,在一个学术会议上与其他物理学家讨论测不准原理,你可以自由地运用你的专业术语。但是,如果你是在向一群普通人解释这个原理,就必须要用比较通俗的语言,方便大家理解。不要对着外行人使用业内行话,沟通的关键是理解。最忌讳两件事:一是对人讲话态度傲慢;二是故作高深,让人云里雾里。
4.知道怎么说,要掌握沟通的方法。你知道应该向谁说、说什么,也知道该什么时候说,但你不知道怎么说,仍然难以达到沟通的效果。沟通是要用对方听得懂的语言——包括文字、语调及肢体语言,而你要学的就是透过对这些沟通语言的观察来有效地使用它们进行沟通。比如:要避免使用模糊和多义的语言。模糊和多义的语言并不能明确表达这个或那个特定观念,而是游走于不同的观念之间。它们的共同的缺点是没有一个固定的无可争议的内涵。一个词语的指代物不明确,那就是模糊的。如“人们不喜欢那样的音乐”,我们都不会明白到底是哪种音乐。一些词如“爱”、“公平”、“善良”、“邪恶”等都是抽象词,本身含义并不是绝对统一的。因此,在使用这类词语时,必须对其做出准确的理解。在你试图说服别人某件事情是不公平的之前,你要告诉他们你是如何定义不公平的。另外的如多义词,都包含多重含义,为了避免造成歧义,应该清楚地表明本意。
以上四个“简单”问题,可以用来自我检测,看看你是否能进行有效的沟通。
所以,沟通不是一种说服,而是一种感染、一种形像展示、一种言行一致的体现。
You must be
to post a comment.
微信:zreading
顶级赞助商
用微信扫一扫如何进行有效沟通_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
44页免费33页免费19页免费5页免费2页免费2页免费6页免费6页免费7页免费3页免费