艾薇儿 滑板男孩sk8er boi (skateboy,滑板男孩)歌词

艾薇儿sk8er boi (skateboy,滑板男孩)歌词_百度知道
艾薇儿sk8er boi (skateboy,滑板男孩)歌词
如题~~~谢啦~~~~
提问者采纳
He was a boy. She was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious?He was a punk. She did ballet. What more can I say?He wanted her. She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well But all of her friends stuck up their nose They had a problem with his baggy clothes He was a skater boy. She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for herShe had a pretty face. But her head was up in space She needed to come back down to earth5 years from now she sits at home, feeding the baby she's all alone She turns on TV. Guess who she sees订埂斥忌俪涣筹惟船隶? Skater boy rocking up MTV She calls up her friends. They already know And they've all got tickets to see his showShe tags along, stands in the crowd,looks up at the man that she turned downHe was a skater boy. She said see you later boyHe wasn't good enough for herNow he's a super star, slamming on his guitarDid your pretty face see what he's worth? (Repeat)Sorry girl but you missed out. Well tough luck that boy's mine now We are more than just good friends. This is how the story ends Too bad that you couldn't see, see the man that boy could beThere is more that meets the eye. I see the soul that is insideHe's just a boy and I'm just a girl. Can I make it any more obvious? We are in love. Haven't you heard how we rock each other's world?I'm with the skater boy. I said see you later boy I'll be back stage after the show. I'll be at the studio Singing the song we wrote about a girl you used to know (Repeat)
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
Sk8er Boi 滑板男孩》 He was a boy 他是个男孩 She was a girl 她是个女孩 Can i make it any more obvious 话说的够清楚了吧? He was a punk 他是个朋克 She did ballet 她跳芭蕾 What more can i say 我还能说什么呢? He wanted her 他想追她 She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well 可她私下却从来没说过她喜欢他 But all of her friends 但她所有的朋友 Stuck up their nose 都非常的傲慢 They had a problem with his baggy clothes 她们对他的跨衣跨裤很有意见 He was a s订埂斥忌俪涣筹惟船隶kater boy 他是个滑板男孩 She said see you later boy 她说再联络 He wasn't good enough for her 对她而言他配不上她 She had a pretty face But her head was up in space 她有美丽的脸蛋,可是眼光太高 She needed to come back down to earth 虽然如此,她还是得顾及现实层面 5 years from now 五年后的现在 She sits at home feeding the baby she's all alone 她坐在家里孤单的一人在喂孩子 She turns on tv 她打开电视机 Guess who she sees 猜她看见了谁? Skater boy rockin up MTV 滑板男孩再MTV上劲歌热舞 She calls up her friends 她打电话给所有的朋友 They already know 她们都已经知道了 And they've all got tickets to see his show 而且都买了票去看他的演出 She tags along stands in the crowd 她尾随着大家站在人群中 Looks up at the man that she turned down 抬头看着那个被她拒绝的男孩 He was a skater boy 他是个滑板男孩 She said see you later boy 她说再联络 He wasn't good enough for her 对她而言他配不上她 Now he's a super star slamming on his guitar 现在他是个飙着吉他的超级巨星 Does your pretty face see what he's worth? 你那漂亮的脸蛋看出他的价值了吗? He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star Slamming on his guitar Does your pretty face see what he's worth? Sorry girl but you missed out 很抱歉,姑娘你错过了大好时机 Well tough luck that boy's mine now 那男孩现在已经是我的了 We are more than just good friends 而且我们不只是好朋友 This is how the story ends 这就是故事的结局 Too bad that you couldn't see 真遗憾你看不到 See the man that boy could be 看不到那男孩的能力 There is more that meets the eye 只有目光的交汇是不够的 I see the soul that is inside 我看到的是他的灵魂 He's just a boy 他只是个男孩 And I'm just a girl 我也只是个女孩 Can I make it any more obvious 话说的够清楚了吧? We are in love 我们彼此相爱 Haven't you heard 你没听说吗? How we rock each others world 我们震撼彼此的世界 I'm with the skater boy 我和滑板男孩在一起 I said see you later boy 我跟他说待会儿见 I'll be back stage after the show 表演结束后我会回到后台 I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote 然后去录音室唱那首我们共同写的歌 About a girl you used to know 关于一个你以前认识的女孩 I'm with the skater boy I said see you later boy I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote About a girl you used to know
He was a boy 他曾经是个男孩 She was a girl 她曾经是个女孩 Can I make it any more obvious 我这样说够清楚了吧 He was a punk 他是个朋克 She did ballet 她跳芭蕾What more can I say 还有什么我可以说的? He wanted her 他喜欢她 She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well 可她从来没秘密地告诉他她喜欢他 But all of her friends 她所有的朋友 Stuck up their nose 都指着他们的鼻子They had a problem with his baggy clothes 他们都对他的朋克的打扮很不满 He was a skater boy 他曾经是个滑板男孩 She said see you later boy 她说男孩一会见 He wasn't good enough for her 他配不上她 She had a pretty face 她很漂亮 But her head was up in space 但她要求挺高的 She needed to come back down to earth 即使这样她还是需要面对现实 5 years from now 5年后 She sits at home 她坐在家里 Feeding the baby she's all alone 一个人在家里带孩子 She turns on tv 她打开电视 Guess who she sees 猜猜她看见了谁? Skater boy rockin up MTV 那个滑板少年在MTV里表演 She calls up her friends 她打给她所有的朋友 They already know 他们都知道了 And they've all got Tickets to see his show 而且他们都有他演出的票了 She tags along 她追随着他们 Stands in the crowd 站在人群里 Looks up at the man that she turned down 看着这个曾经被她甩掉的男人 He was a skater boy 他是个滑板男孩 She said see you later boy 她说一会见男孩 He wasn't good enough for her 他配不上她 Now he's a super star 现在他成了明星 Slamming on his guitar 弹着他的吉他 Did your pretty face see what he's worth? 嘿,漂亮脸蛋你看他厉害不? Sorry girl but you missed out 对不起女孩但你错过了他 Well tough luck that boy's mine now 不好意思这是我的男人 We are more than just good friends 我们不只是好朋友 This is how the story ends 这就是故事的结局 Too bad that you couldn't see, 哎~不幸的是你不能看到 See the man that boy could be 看到这个男孩变成了一个优秀的男人 There is more that meets the eye 只靠眼神来判断是不对滴I see the soul that is inside 我看到的是他的灵魂 He's just a boy 他只是个男孩 And Im just a girl 我只是个女孩Can I make it any more obvious 我这样说够清楚了吧? We are in love 我们恋爱了 Haven't you heard 你没听说吗 How we rock each other's world 我们怎样撼动咱俩的世界. I'm with the skater boy 我陪伴这滑板男孩 I said see you later boy 我说一会见男孩 I'll be back stage after the show 我会等这场表演完后到后台 I'll be at the studio 然后回到录音棚 Singing the song we wrote 唱咱俩写的歌 About a girl you used to know 关于一个你曾经知道的女孩
艾薇儿-skater boy He was a boy She was a girl Can i make it any more obvious He was a punk She did ballet What more can i say He wanted her She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well But all of her friendsStuck up their nose They had a problem with his baggy clothes He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for herShe had a pretty face But her head was up in space She needed to come back down to earth 5 years from nowShe sits at home Feeding the baby she's all alone She turns on tv Guess who she sees Skater boy rockin up MTV She calls up her friends They already know And they've all gotTickets to see his showShe tags along Stands in the crowd Looks up at the man that she turned downHe was a skater boy She said see you later boyHe wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star Slamming on his guitar Does your pretty face see what he's worth?He was a skater boy She said see you later boyHe wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star Slamming on his guitar Does your pretty face see what he's worth?Sorry girl but you missed out Well tough luck that boy's mine now We are more than just good friends This is how the story ends Too bad that you couldn't see, See the man that boy could beThere is more that meets the eye I see the soul that is insideHe's just a boy And I'm just a girl Can I make it any more obvious We are in love Haven't you heardHow we rock each others worldI'm with the skater boy I said see you later boy I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio Singing the song we wrote About a girl you used to knowI'm with the skater boy I said see you later boy I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio Singing the song we wrote About a girl you used to know
musekid1006
写的比较准确樱桃水精灵的纯是用在线翻译整的真der。。。。。。。
He was a boy 他曾经是个男孩 She was a girl 她曾经是个女孩 Can I make it any more obvious 我这样说够清楚了吧 He was a punk 他是个朋克 She did ballet 她跳芭蕾 What more can I say 还有什么我可以说的? He wanted her 他喜欢她 She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well 可她从来没秘密地告诉他她喜欢他 But all of her friends 她所有的朋友 Stuck up their nose 都指着他们的鼻子 They had a problem with his baggy clothes 他们都对他的朋克的打扮很不满 He was a skater boy 他曾经是个滑板男孩 She said see you later boy 她说男孩一会见 He wasn't good enough for her 他配不上她 She had a pretty face 她很漂亮 But her head was up in space 但她要求挺高的 She needed to come back down to earth 即使这样她还是需要面对现实 5 years from now 5年后 She sits at home 她坐在家里 Feeding the baby she's all alone 一个人在家里带孩子 She turns on tv 她打开电视 Guess who she sees 猜猜她看见了谁? Skater boy rockin up MTV 那个滑板少年在MTV里表演 She calls up her friends 她打给她所有的朋友 They already know 他们都知道了 And they've all got Tickets to see his show 而且他们都有他演出的票了 She tags along 她追随着他们 Stands in the crowd 站在人群里 Looks up at the man that she turned down 看着这个曾经被她甩掉的男人 He was a skater boy 他是个滑板男孩 She said see you later boy 她说一会见男孩 He wasn't good enough for her 他配不上她 Now he's a super star 现在他成了明星 Slamming on his guitar 弹着他的吉他 Did your pretty face see what he's worth? 嘿,漂亮脸蛋你看他厉害不? Sorry girl but you missed out 对不起女孩但你错过了他 Well tough luck that boy's mine now 不好意思这是我的男人 We are more than just good friends 我们不只是好朋友 This is how the story ends 这就是故事的结局 Too bad that you couldn't see, 哎~不幸的是你不能看到 See the man that boy could be 看到这个男孩变成了一个优秀的男人 There is more that meets the eye 只靠眼神来判断是不对滴 I see the soul that is inside 我看到的是他的灵魂 He's just a boy 他只是个男孩 And Im just a girl 我只是个女孩 Can I make it any more obvious 我这样说够清楚了吧? We are in love 我们恋爱了 Haven't you heard 你没听说吗 How we rock each other's world 我们怎样撼动咱俩的世界. I'm with the skater boy 我陪伴这滑板男孩 I said see you later boy 我说一会见男孩 I'll be back stage after the show 我会等这场表演完后到后台 I'll be at the studio 然后回到录音棚 Singing the song we wrote 唱咱俩写的歌 About a girl you used to know 关于一个你曾经知道的女孩
He was a boy She was a girl Can i make it any more obvious He was a punk She did ballet What more can i say He wanted her She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well But all of her friends Stuck up their nose They had a problem with his baggy clothes He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for her She had a pretty face But her head was up in space She needed to come back down to earth 5 years from now She sits at home Feeding the baby she's all alone She turns on tv Guess who she sees Skater boy rockin up MTV She calls up her friends They already know And they've all got Tickets to see his show She tags along Stands in the crowd Looks up at the man that she turned down He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star Slamming on his guitar Does your pretty face see what he's worth? He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star Slamming on his guitar Does your pretty face see what he's worth? Sorry girl but you missed out Well tough luck that boy's mine now We are more than just good friends This is how the story ends Too bad that you couldn't see, See the man that boy could be There is more that meets the eye I see the soul that is inside He's just a boy And I'm just a girl Can I make it any more obvious We are in love Haven't you heard How we rock each others world I'm with the skater boy I said see you later boy I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio Singing the song we wrote About a girl you used to know I'm with the skater boy I said see you later boy I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio Singing the song we wrote About a girl you used to know
滑板男孩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求艾薇儿girlfriend skateboy 歌词_百度知道
求艾薇儿girlfriend skateboy 歌词
要中英文对应
漂亮脸蛋你看他厉害不;m with the skater boy  我陪伴这划板男孩  I said see you later boy  我说一会见男孩  I'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well  可她从来没秘密地告诉他她喜欢他  But all of her friends  她所有的朋友  Stuck up their nose  都指着他们的鼻子(都很臭屁_)  They had a problem with his baggy clothes  他们都对他的PUNK(松松的休闲式)的打扮很不满  He was a skater boy  他曾经是个滑板男孩  She said see you later boy  她说男孩一会见  He wasn's worth?  嘿;t good enough for her  他配不上她  She had a pretty face  她很漂亮  But her head was up in space  但她要求挺高的  She needed to come back down to earth  即使这样她还是需要面对现实  5 years from now  5年后  She sits at home  她坐在家里  Feeding the baby she&#39  He was a boy  他曾经是个男孩  She was a girl  她曾经是个女孩  Can I make it any more obvious  我这样说够清楚了吧  He was a punk  他是个PUNK  She did ballet  她跳BALLET  What more can I say  还有什么我可以说的;t you heard  你没听说吗  How we rock each other's all alone  一个人在家里带孩子  She turns on tv  她打开电视  Guess who she sees  猜猜她看见了谁?  He wanted her  他喜欢她  She&#39?  Skater boy rockin up MTV  SKATER BOY在MTV里表演  She calls up her friends  她打给她所有的朋友  They already know  他们都知道了  And they't good enough for her  他配不上她  Now he's world  我们怎样撼动咱俩的世界,  哎~不幸的是你不能看到  See the man that boy could be  看到这个男孩变成了一个优秀的男人  There is more that meets the eye  只靠眼神来判断是不对滴(意思是不能以貌取人)  I see the soul that is inside  我看到的是他的灵魂  He's a super star  现在他成了明星  Slamming on his guitar  弹着他的吉他  Did your pretty face see what he&#39.  I&#39?  Sorry girl but you missed out  对不起女孩但你错过了他  Well tough luck that boy's just a boy  他只是个男孩  And Im just a girl  我只是个女拧  Can I make it any more obvious  我这样说够清楚了吧;s mine now  不好意思这是我的男人  We are more than just good friends  我们不只是好朋友  This is how the story ends  这就是故事的结局  Too bad that you couldn&#39?  We are in love  我们恋爱了  Haven'll be back stage after the show  我会等这场表演完后到后台  I've all got  Tickets to see his show  而且他们都有他演出的票了  She tags along  她追随着他们  Stands in the crowd  站在人群里  Looks up at the man that she turned down  看着这个曾经被她甩掉的男人  He was a skater boy  他是个滑板男孩  She said see you later boy  她说一会见男孩  He wasn&#39
其他类似问题
艾薇儿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁艾薇儿[Avril Lavigne]-Sk8er Boi.skateboy.滑板男孩_土豆_高清视频在线观看艾薇儿 让我闭嘴演唱会 唱了哪些歌??_百度知道
艾薇儿 让我闭嘴演唱会 唱了哪些歌??
0 0 我想要歌名。谢谢
提问者采纳
on heaven's door(敲开天堂之门) 》《Basket case(神经崩溃)》《l'dont give(我不在乎)》《Unwanted (没人要)》《Too Much To Ask(要求过分)》《Tomorrow(明天)》《My World(我的小小世界)》《Skater Boy(滑板男孩)》《 Things I'll Never Say(难以启齿的话)》《Nobodys Fool(别想玩弄我)》《赤裸裸Naked》
让我闭嘴这场演唱会我看叻两遍刚好我这几天一直在看她的专辑和演唱会(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……《 Mobile(流浪动物)》《Losing Grip(失去控制)》《I'm With You(跟随你)》《Complicated(超复杂)》《Anything But Ordinary(绝不平凡)》《knockin&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
欢迎关注获取最新演出信息?source=baiduzd&://www《 Mobile(流浪动物)》《Losing Grip(失去控制)》《I'm With You(跟随你)》《Complicated(超复杂)》《Anything But Ordinary(绝不平凡)》《knockin' on heaven's door(敲开天堂之门) 》《Basket case(神经崩溃)》《l'dont give(我不在乎)》《Unwanted (没人要)》《Too Much To Ask(要求过分)》《Tomorrow(明天)》《My World(我的小小世界)》《Skater Boy(滑板男孩)》《 Things I'll Never Say(难以启齿的话)》《Nobodys Fool(别想玩弄我)》《赤裸裸Naked》差不多这些咯~~希望能够帮到您
已回答13211
响应时间&18小时
艾薇儿的相关知识
其他4条回答
Losing Grip3 I'm With You4 Complicated5 Anything But Ordinary6 knockin' on heaven's door7 Basket case8 l'dont give9 Unwanted10 Too Much To Ask11 Tomorrow12 My World13 Skater Boy14 Things I'll Never Say15 Nobodys Fool16 Naked
1. Anything But Ordinary(绝不平凡)2. Complicated(超复杂)3. I'm With You(跟随你)4. Losing Grip(失去控制)5. Mobile(流浪动物)6. My World(我的小小世界)7. Naked(赤裸裸)8. Nobodys Fool(别想玩弄我)9. Skater Boy(滑板男孩)10. Things I'll Never Say(难以启齿的话)11. Tomorrow(明天)12. Too Much To Ask(要求过分)13. Unwanted (没人要)14. l'dont give(我不在乎)15. Basket case(神经崩溃)16.knockin' on heaven's door(敲开天堂之门)
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Avril Lavigne-Sk8er Boi.skateboy.滑板男孩_土豆_高清视频在线观看

我要回帖

更多关于 艾薇儿 滑板男孩 的文章

随机推荐