求把女人发给男人的短信下面**的图片发给我 邮箱

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'【原创】(已更新美女图)遭遇跨国邮件诈骗,发在这里供众人一笑吧 | Geek笑点低小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
973301人加入此小组
前天收到一封国外来的邮件,貌似交友邮件,内容如下:Good day my dear. Hope you are doing well.I believe you will like to make good and nice friends from anywhere in the world.I just want to be your friend after viewing your email on friends pal.If you care to know more about me. I will give you more details as soon as i receive your reply.Thanks, i wish you all the best...
Miss, Joyce当时觉得很有趣,就随便回复了几句话。结果今天就收到一大篇了,还附送了一张照片:Hello my good friend,I am very glad to know someone like you. I wish you all the best in all your in life.My name is Joyce Duke. I am 24 years old, single and never married, 5ft 8 inches tall, 55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes. I am the only child of my parents. I like reading, cooking, watching movies, sports and meeting friends. I am from Rwanda in Central Africa and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal. I came here some years ago because of the political crises in my country. My late father Dr, DUKE HARRY NDUGBA was a politician and the managing director of a gold mine and industries in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.I am the only one that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a reverend father, and I'm using his computer to send this message. So please I want to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes. I'll tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail and I want you to view the images though i am not photogenic. Hoping to hear from you soonest. Kisses and best wishes.Love always,Joyce Duke.读完当时就笑抽了,记得松鼠会有一篇文章写国外邮件诈骗的吧,没想到居然遇到升级版了,送金矿还附带送美女的。照片如下:(慎看)
+ 加入我的果篮
我比较想看那张picture,哈哈
My Dear,How are you today and I hope you are find indeed.I hope you will not be discouraged with this news, I am an orphan residing in a refugee camp as a result of current war going on in my country Sudan in which all my family members were killed by the rebels when they attacked our house one mid-night early last year.And lucky for me I was in the school when the incident happened which is why I was able to escape been killed along with my family members. Seeing the dangers in staying in Sudan with my step mother I had to escape to a west African country called Senegal where I was admitted in a refugee camp. For a brief information on myself and my family.My name is Binet nhiany, aged 24 single and never married, first daughter of late Engr. Noni nhiany, who was until his unfortunate death President/chief executive officer of Nonican Petroleum Company Ltd situated in Southern Sudan. Before the incident I was an undergraduate of University of Khartoum, Sudan studying International Relations.This camp is head by a catholic Rev. Father And to enable you talk me on phone which I will appreciate so much, you can call his number Tel (+) tell him that you want to speak to Binet from Sudan at Women Hostel, Block A4 Room17, within minutes he will send for me from the camp to speak to you. His name is Rev. Fr. paul Victor, his Email address is (rev.paul ) Here in the camp the life is so terrible as a result of no good food, Clothing, Medication and Accommodation.But it is better than when I am dead, which is why I am praying to God to assist me to provide a good person who will assist me to go out of this place which is one of the reasons why I contacted you. All legal documents relating to this inheritance will be provided.On your reply I will give more information on how to help me with the remaining of my family assets which are in my possession which I am ready to confide into you based on your personality I have seen on your profile.Meanwhile, I attached here with my photos and if possible would like to know more about you.Yours lovely,Binet..................................................BINET
NHIANY............................................................................我也来一炮
唉,为啥我收到的垃圾邮件都是卖伟哥的,或者冒充FBI说我上了不该上的网站(果壳?)神马的。。。
无图无真相,强烈要求上图!
的话:我比较想看那张picture,哈哈引用
的话:无图无真相,强烈要求上图!已更新美女图,咳咳……
的话:唉,为啥我收到的垃圾邮件都是卖伟哥的,或者冒充FBI说我上了不该上的网站(果壳?)神马的。。。很明显,你的某方面能力问题连外国人都知道了……不要再隐瞒了,去医院吧……O(∩_∩)O
的话:很明显,你的某方面能力问题连外国人都知道了……不要再隐瞒了,去医院吧……O(∩_∩)O问题是,我是女的唉。。。。。。
的话:问题是,我是女的唉。。。。。。%&_&%…………好吧
的话:已更新美女图,咳咳……我手欠,我眼瞎!LZ你的审美观连外国人都知道了,你还是考虑一下重庆选美的第三名吧,据说她现在没男朋友!
的话:我手欠,我眼瞎!LZ你的审美观连外国人都知道了,你还是考虑一下重庆选美的第三名吧,据说她现在没男朋友!%&_&%……我说了(慎看)了,是你自己不慎重啊……出门右转,排队免费领取钛合金眼一只。
的话:%&_&%……我说了(慎看)了,是你自己不慎重啊……出门右转,排队免费领取钛合金眼一只。我是被 ,所以是从下往上看的,看完照片才看到你居然不厚道的只把慎重观看的提示写在上面!要领我就要领一对了!
的话:问题是,我是女的唉。。。。。。谁说女的不能用伟哥,要知道伟哥一开始只是一心脏病药(但是壮阳的功效太明显了)这简直就是心脏病ED男的福音
的话:谁说女的不能用伟哥,要知道伟哥一开始只是一心脏病药(但是壮阳的功效太明显了)这简直就是心脏病ED男的福音可是原本的功效在人体实验中并不明显。虽然都是松弛平滑肌,但是不知道为啥对那里效果更明显,唉~再说我又木有心脏病,高血压。。。就算有,也不用买这么贵的药啊,不在医保范围内啊
的话:可是原本的功效在人体实验中并不明显。虽然都是松弛平滑肌,但是不知道为啥对那里效果更明显,唉~再说我又木有心脏病,高血压。。。就算有,也不用买这么贵的药啊,不在医保范围内啊买了回去总不会浪费的……咳咳……
的话:买了回去总不会浪费的……咳咳……蕾丝怎么办?
这绝对不是诈骗……哪有用这么丑的照片骗人的?
的话:这绝对不是诈骗……哪有用这么丑的照片骗人的?看在她家有矿山且父母双亡的份儿上,您暂且将就了吧……O(∩_∩)O哈哈哈
我的燃钢猴眼……
的话:买了回去总不会浪费的……咳咳……世间万事万物总有其存在的原因…………呵呵…………
的话:买了回去总不会浪费的……咳咳……不要咒我未来的男人。。。
的话:我的燃钢猴眼……程序猿的眼睛果然别致……%&_&%
的话:不要咒我未来的男人。。。这是赤裸裸的祝福啊妹纸~~~~~
读起来无压力哎……英语进步了么
的话:读起来无压力哎……英语进步了么嗯,同无鸭梨。写得太复杂了不容易骗到人吧……
大叔你的审美…………………………何在
的话:大叔你的审美…………………………何在审美什么的且不管……我要不要为了她家的金矿娶了她?……哈哈哈
的话:审美什么的且不管……我要不要为了她家的金矿娶了她?……哈哈哈你会成为矿坑里白骨展厅的亚洲柜台的展品的
的话:你会成为矿坑里白骨展厅的亚洲柜台的展品的o(╯□╰)o……算了,我不喜欢展出来被瞩目……那我不去上当了,金矿留给她自己把,我还是等彩票中大奖吧……(从不买彩票的人不知道什么时候能中奖%&_&%)
话说我怎么都收不到这么刺激的邮件?
我们学校 “五进七讲”进校园
发了个 居民防骗手册
里面就有这个骗术
的话:o(╯□╰)o……算了,我不喜欢展出来被瞩目……那我不去上当了,金矿留给她自己把,我还是等彩票中大奖吧……(从不买彩票的人不知道什么时候能中奖%&_&%)我只买过一张,中了十块钱……然后我就觉得我在彩票上的人品已经败光了……
的话:我只买过一张,中了十块钱……然后我就觉得我在彩票上的人品已经败光了……有后续邮件哦,骗子们好勤快啊,一会儿再更新美女照给你看啊,哈哈哈哈哈
你怎么知道是诈骗
我也收到,我在加拿大,你们在哪
我也收过,叫我换人民币的,当时还以为交了笔友,乐得我。。。
的话:我也收到,我在加拿大,你们在哪我在国内啊!直接发到QQ邮箱的。
的话:我也收过,叫我换人民币的,当时还以为交了笔友,乐得我。。。我也回过,乐的和别人唠嗑练练简单英语然后人也给我几张"美女"照片Hello Hyacinth!!!I to see very glad today your letter. Hyacinth know I very long thoughtafter has sent the letter to you. Whether I thought of that you willanswer me or not. And when has seen your letter on the monitor verystrongly to it was delighted. Simply I very much would like tocontinue ours with you conversation, to learn about each other more. Ihope that you too want it!Hyacinth know for me such acquaintances are than that unusual, new. Inthe similar way I still never got acquainted with men. More densely toaddress with the computer I has begun just now... When has gotacquainted with you. As in the past of the big need in the computer Idid not test. Houses unfortunately at me are not present the computerand consequently I should go to local library to write to you of theletter. To our happiness at us recently them here have put. .........(略N句)Hyacinth I hope that have not tired you. Andthe story about my life has not forced you to miss! Know Hyacinth I verymuch would be happy to see your photos. I very strongly hope for thatthat in the following letter you can send me them. I will wait forthem! Write to me do not forget.Yours ELENA=====================附件图片======================================================================================话说我凝视了好久,还是没弄明白这几张图是一个人么?感觉不大像啊
的话:我也回过,乐的和别人唠嗑练练简单英语然后人也给我几张"美女"照片Hello Hyacinth!!!I to see very glad today your letter. Hyacinth know I very long thoughtafter has sent the letter to you. Whether I thought of that you willanswer me or not. And when has seen your letter on the monitor verystrongly to it was delighted. Simply I very much would like tocontinue ours with you conversation, to learn about each other more. Ihope that you too want it!Hyacinth know for me such acquaintances are than that unusual, new. Inthe similar way I still never got acquainted with men. More densely toaddress with the computer I has begun just now... When has gotacquainted with you. As in the past of the big need in the computer Idid not test. Houses unfortunately at me are not present the computerand consequently I should go to local library to write to you of theletter. To our happiness at us recently them here have put. .........(略N句)Hyacinth I hope that have not tired you. Andthe story about my life has not forced you to miss! Know Hyacinth I verymuch would be happy to see your photos. I very strongly hope for thatthat in the following letter you can send me them. I will wait forthem! Write to me do not forget.Yours ELENA=====================附件图片======================================================================================话说我凝视了好久,还是没弄明白这几张图是一个人么?感觉不大像啊不科学啊!为神马给我发的就是非洲妹纸………………%&_&%
的话:不科学啊!为神马给我发的就是非洲妹纸………………%&_&%骗纸可能是猜测你的口味比较重...虽然我觉得发给我的这个口味也很重
我来贴贴骗我的骗子吧,去年的事情了,我当时就想看看外国的骗术如何,没想到和中国的比起来弱爆了。第一份邮件Hello My Dear.How are you doing today, i hope you are well fine, I am very sorry for disturbing you through your address, my name is Faith Abba, i am a young and good looking girl, i am happy to find your e-mail address today through the Internet search, so please i will like you to accept me as your new girl friend as i believe that our knowing each other will brings good things in our life's time in future. i will like to be your good friend both now and forever, please if you don't mind i will like you to drop me back a quick ' Hello' as soon as you read my massage so that i will reply you back with my nice picture and full information's about me,I will like you to take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day, I am waiting for your massage soon,Kiss, Your new friend,Faith第二份邮件Hello My Dear,How was your day today, i believe everything is well with you and your family, i am so much happy to receive your email to me, i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss Faith Benjamin Jonathan, I am a (23 years old girl) i believe with you and I age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia in Wast Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single never married, and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr Benjamin Jonathan was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Associates (Ltd)
in monrovia (the capital of Liberia) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now, I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i use his computer to send these message to you, I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail to you i will also like to see yours too as you are replying!Hoping to hear from you soonestYours forever,Faith.两张图片
还有一张第三封邮件Hello My Sweet Dearest,Honey, how is your lovely day today, i believe everything is well with you, Mine is a bit tough here in this refugee camp. My dear In this camp we are only allowed to go out on Mondays and Wednesday of the weeks, It is just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I and with your helps i will come out here soonest, i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to for help, all my relatives ran away, The only person i have now is
Rev Father Stephen Patrol who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp ( Maintain DE l'église DE la vie DE Dieu ).honey you can call me on phone today through the telephone number of our Reverend Father Stephen Patrol in charge of this refugee camp here,
when you call him, tell the Rev Father Stephen that you will like to speak with me Miss Faith Benjamin, he will send for me in the camp to come to his office and answer your call,The Rev Father has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel here because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, honey It's a pity that I will be telling you about all that I have passed through over here in the camp, but my present condition is compelling me to tell you everything about myself in order to give you a clear picture of my predicaments and the condition this misfortune has subjected me into. I am not afraid of letting my family secrets out to you, because my spirit tells me to work with you in full confidence and sincerity, and I believe that you will not betray the trust I have in you now,I need your help to claim a deposit My Late Father made in my name in a Bank, It is very much important to inform you that this deposit has my name as the next-of-kin, and I will required you to help me to get this money released into your bank account in your country so that I will come and meet you over there in your country face to face and also for me to continue my education and new life with you as soon as possible.I will give you the full contact information of this deposit bank, with the certificate of this deposited money and the full information of this money deposited on the receipt of a positive response from you.If you will like to speak with me through telephone, i will give you a phone number here in the camp in my nest message so that you will call me anytime you will like to speak with me on phone, I am waiting to read back from you soonest, take care and have a nice dayFrom Your baby,Faith一张图片
第四封邮件Hello My Sweet heart.How is your day today, i believe you are fine and in good health,I thank you once again this day. I have prayed over you in this issue before I decide to open it up to you.I will love
to see you face to face, but since that is impossible for now, I have to release this information to you with trust and I pray that I will not regret this trust, I have not informed anyone about this funds except you and i will like you to please keep this secret to other people because i prefer to live a cool and private life and remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this information with trust.I have informed the management of RBS Scotland about my plans to claim this money and they advised me to look for a trusted foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to the fact that I want this funds to be transferred into a foreign account which I'll not be able to provide at the moment.In this regard I will like you to contact RBS Scotland PLC immediately. Tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the US$4.700 000 (Four Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited by my late father Dr Benjamin Duke Jonathan in which I am the next-of-kin to the account.The contact information of RBSRBS Scotland PLCInternational DiallingTel:
General Manager Executive Officer:
Dr Stephen Hester,Deposit Reference Number:
RBS97/RPTHSOMGP03Deposit Account Number:
45Name Of Depositor:
Dr Benjamin Duke JonathanAmount Deposited:
$4.7 Million US DollarsNext-Of-Kin's:
Miss Faith Benjamin Duke JonathanI have decided to offer you 15% of the whole money as a compensation and in showing appreciation for your help.Am waiting to hear from you soonest!.With much love and kisessGod bless You.Faith.到这里我下不去了。。要我打越洋长途,我就坚决不干了。。真的是全球都有骗子啊。
的话:我来贴贴骗我的骗子吧,去年的事情了,我当时就想看看外国的骗术如何,没想到和中国的比起来弱爆了。第一份邮件Hello My Dear.How are you doing today, i hope you are well fine, I am very sorry for disturbing you through your address, my name is Faith Abba, i am a young and good looking girl, i am happy to find your e-mail address today through the Internet search, so please i will like you to accept me as your new girl friend as i believe that our knowing each other will brings good things in our life's time in future. i will like to be your good friend both now and forever, please if you don't mind i will like you to drop me back a quick ' Hello' as soon as you read my massage so that i will reply you back with my nice picture and full information's about me,I will like you to take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day, I am waiting for your massage soon,Kiss, Your new friend,Faith第二份邮件Hello My Dear,How was your day today, i believe everything is well with you and your family, i am so much happy to receive your email to me, i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss Faith Benjamin Jonathan, I am a (23 years old girl) i believe with you and I age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia in Wast Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion single never married, and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.My late father Dr Benjamin Jonathan was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Associates (Ltd) in monrovia (the capital of Liberia) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now, I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i use his computer to send these message to you, I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures. I will send you more in my next mail to you i will also like to see yours too as you are replying!Hoping to hear from you soonestYours forever,Faith.两张图片又现重口黑妹纸………………o(╯□╰)o
这是最后一封邮件Hello My Dear,This is Mrs Faith, I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Portugal I am in Portugal right now for my life and education and investment projects with my new partner with the total money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev. father Patrol as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his
name is Rev Father Patrol Daoda and his direct email address is,
Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $250,000.000 which I prepared and kept for your as your compensation for all your pass help andefforts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated all your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Patrol Daoda and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft to you,Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy together after all the sufferings and sorrow cause In the moment the joy has come, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Take care and remain Blessed.Mrs Faith.居然还想骗我,我彻底服了,不睬骗子,骗子也自知无趣,再也不发邮件了。
的话:我在国内啊!直接发到QQ邮箱的。这是他发给我的,还有中文,一看就是google翻译的-------------------------------------------------------------------好日子我亲爱的。希望你很好。我相信你会喜欢,使好和很好的朋友,从任何地方在世界。我只想在
上查看您的电子邮件后成为你的朋友。如果你想知道更多关于我。尽快收到你的答复,我会给你更多的细节。谢谢,祝你一切都好 … …小姐,乔伊斯-----------------------------------------------------------------Good day my dear. Hope you are doing well.I believe you will like to make good and nice friends from anywhere in the world.I just want to be your friend after viewing your email .If you care to know more about me. I will give you more details as soon as i receive your reply.Thanks, i wish you all the best...
Miss, Joyce
的话:看在她家有矿山且父母双亡的份儿上,您暂且将就了吧……O(∩_∩)O哈哈哈为什么我以前收到的都是些俄罗斯美女的相片呢莫非现在黑人团伙从传统的街头暴力和毒品什么的转向到这个方向了么
的话:为什么我以前收到的都是些俄罗斯美女的相片呢莫非现在黑人团伙从传统的街头暴力和毒品什么的转向到这个方向了么黑人比较容易假装在非洲有金矿啊什么的吧……而且可以假装避难……
的话:这是他发给我的,还有中文,一看就是google翻译的-------------------------------------------------------------------好日子我亲爱的。希望你很好。我相信你会喜欢,使好和很好的朋友,从任何地方在世界。我只想在
上查看您的电子邮件后成为你的朋友。如果你想知道更多关于我。尽快收到你的答复,我会给你更多的细节。谢谢,祝你一切都好 … …小姐,乔伊斯-----------------------------------------------------------------Good day my dear. Hope you are doing well.I believe you will like to make good and nice friends from anywhere in the world.I just want to be your friend after viewing your email .If you care to know more about me. I will give you more details as soon as i receive your reply.Thanks, i wish you all the best... Miss, Joyce+_+……都叫乔伊斯啊……
我以前也收到个什么大概内容是什么伊拉克的 有什么战乱 有笔什么钱希望你代为保管这类的。。。我一向都不信这种天上会掉馅饼的事情,直接无视了。。。信也找不到了,要不然可以贴上来乐一乐~~
的话:我以前也收到个什么大概内容是什么伊拉克的 有什么战乱 有笔什么钱希望你代为保管这类的。。。我一向都不信这种天上会掉馅饼的事情,直接无视了。。。信也找不到了,要不然可以贴上来乐一乐~~咳咳……信的内容大同小异吧……重点是有照片贴出来才好……
(C)2015果壳网&京ICP备号-2&京公网安备

我要回帖

更多关于 女人发给男人的短信 的文章

随机推荐