请问有知道在北京哪里学英语要好一点,高分宝贝悬赏。

高分悬赏英语翻译_百度知道
高分悬赏英语翻译
一:reading book is a good hobby for all kinds of reaons.First,reading books is funny.YOu can always keep yourself amused if you like reading.this is especially useful when the weather is bad.IT is a relaxing hobby too.
You can really become lost in a book. NExt,you can read a book everywhere:In a car,in a waiting-room,on a plane, in bed -even in the bath.all you need is a book!reading is a convenient hobby as it is easy to stop and then start again.the other good reason for reading books is that it is useful.IF you read as a hobby you will get better and better at it.Thismeans that you will read faster and will become better at understanding what you read .As your reading improving,you will probably find your schoolwork becomes much easy.manyschool subjects depend on good reading and, as you read,you learn more and more.some people say that reading is out of date.this is not true.You have to be ablc to read to use a computer and,better you read, the better your computer skills will be.reading is never out of date! Good readers may be good writes,too.ther are usually good at spelling as well, and have more things订法斥盒俪谷筹贪船楷 to writes,too.they are usually good at spelling as well, and have more things to write about.reading books is a wonderful hobby,one of the best.what other hobby could bo more useful,or more enjoyable?二:It is September,and we are back to school.IT is good to see all my teachers and friends again. they all look fine. we are in GREAD two this year. we are going to have a new subject -physics.I hear physics is not easy.I'm going to work hard at it.I'm notgood at maths,but Wei Fang says she is going to help me.I think I can do my best to learn it well.I like English very much. I always work hard at it.This year I'm going to do more speaking . Zhong Hong likes English too ,but he needs help .I' m going to help him.三:Did you go to watch the Beijing Olympic Games? Alot of people went to them!They couldn't wait to share their stories with you.What:Women's badminton semi finalWhen:August 15,2008Where:beijing university of Technology GymnasiumIt was an exciting match.The indonesian player even led in the game for a time. We were very nervous.yOU could hear words like&Come on! Hurry Up! Beat her!GOGOGO&thank god ,Zhang Ning finally won!What:Men's 100m finalWhen:August 16,2008Where:The Bird's NestMore than 90000 people were holding their breath&Bang&!Like a bullet,the runner shot out .Yes,it was Jamaican Usain Bolt running in the 100m final.Very luckily,Bolt broke the world record with a time of 9.69 seconds! The crowdj broke out in a big cheer.Everyone was excited,jumping and waving.Bolt wore the Jamaican flag and danced on the track.People cheered for him for more than 10 minutes!晕,花了我2个小时 累死我了
. 不要乱七八糟的翻译哦.呵呵 帮帮我 谢谢!
我说过不要那种乱七八糟 英语+中文的.谢谢
提问者采纳
一. 不管从哪个方面来说阅读都是一个好的习惯。首先,读一本书是趣味无穷的,如果你喜欢阅读,你就可以时刻保持好心情,尤其在外面的天气不是很好的时候。阅读同样是一种适合放松的爱好。你可以全身心的投入到一本书中。其次,你可以在任何地方读你的书,在车里,在候车室,在飞机上,在床上,甚至,在浴缸中!你需要的只是一本书!阅读是这样一个方便的习惯以至于你随时可以结束或是开始。另外一个关于阅读的理由便是它很实用。如果你将阅读作为一种爱好,你会越来越擅长于它。这就是说你的速度会越来越快,理解力夜会越来越强。当你的阅读能力提高之后,你会发现连课堂作业也变得轻松起来。许多课程都是建立在一个良好的阅读能力之上的,因为你读懂了,所以你学到也就越来越多。一些人会说阅读已经赶不上潮流了。这并不正确。即使是用电脑,你也还是需要阅读,并且订法斥盒俪谷筹贪船楷电脑技术夜会与阅读能力呈正相关。阅读绝不会落伍。一个优秀的读者可以成为一名好的作家,因为他们通常在拼写方面都会很擅长并且有很多可供写作的素材。读书是一个完美的爱好甚至可以说是一项最好的习惯,你还能找出比它更有用更愉悦的来吗?二. 九月的时候,我们迎来了新学期。能再次看见我的老师和伙伴们让我很开心。他们看起来都还不错。今年我们该上二年级了,会有一门新的学科——化学。因为听说化学很难,所以我决心好好学习。我的数学不是很好,不过魏芳说他会帮助我。我向我会尽我所能做好的。我非常喜欢英语,所以学起来也很用功。这学期我打算在口语方面在下一些功夫。钟红也喜欢英语,但需要一些帮助,所以我愿意帮助她。三. 你去看了北京奥运会吗?有很多人都去了哟,他们迫不及待的想要和你分享参与的故事呢!项目:女子羽毛球半决赛时间:日地点:北京工业大学体育馆这真是一场激动人心的比赛。印度尼西亚的选手一度领先,让我们都非常紧张。你能听见全场都充满着“加油加油”的呐喊声。谢天谢地,张宁最后终于赢了 项目:男子一百米决赛地点:鸟巢超过九万名观众在枪响的那一刻都屏住了呼吸。一位运动员像子弹一样冲了出去。那是牙买加选手 Usain Bolt在跑他的男子一百米决赛。非常了不起,博尔特以9.69秒的成绩打破了世界纪录。观众们爆发出了一阵欢呼声。每个人都很激动,跳着叫着挥舞着手臂。博尔特将披着牙买加国旗在跑道上狂欢着,所有人整整为他欢呼了十分钟!
提问者评价
这才是好答案
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
阅读本书是一个很好的业余爱好各种reaons.第一 ,看书是有趣的.你可以始终保持自己逗乐如果你喜欢看书.这是特别有用时,天气bad.IT是一种过于放松的爱好。您可以真正成为了在一本书。下一步,您可以阅读一本书都:在一个车,在候车室,在飞机上,在床上,即使在bath.all你需要的是一本书!阅读是一个方便的爱好,因为它很容易停止然后启动again.the其他很好的理由读书是,它是useful.IF您阅读作为业余爱好你会得到更好的it.Thismeans ,你将读取速度更快,将成为更好地了解您阅读。作为您的读改善,您可能会找到您的课业变得easy.manyschool科目取决于良好的阅读,作为你的阅读习惯,您了解更多信息和more.some人说,读了date.this不是true.You必须ablc改为使用电脑,并更好地阅读,更好地您的计算机技能将be.reading从未过时了!良好的读者可能会好写, too.ther通常是善于拼写,并且有更多的事情写道, too.they通常是善于拼写,并且有更多的东西写about.reading书籍是一种非常棒的业余爱好之一,其他的嗜好best.what可能更有益波,或更愉快? 二:这是9月,我们又回到了school.IT很高兴地看到我的所有老师和朋友的一次。他们都期待的罚款。我们正处于两个GREAD今年。我们将有一个新的主题physics.I听到物理学不是easy.I '米要继续努力在it.I '米notgood在数学,但魏罚嗯说,她将帮助me.I想我可以尽最大努力学习英语一样well.I非常。我总是努力工作it.This今年我打算做更多的发言。锺宏太喜欢英语,但他需要帮助。我去帮助他。 三:你去北京看奥运会吗?很多人去了!他们就迫不及待地分享他们的故事与您联系。 内容:妇女的羽毛球半决赛 时间: 8月15,2008 地点:北京理工大学体育馆 这是一个令人振奋的match.The印尼甚至导致球员在比赛一段时间。我们非常nervous.yOU能听到的话,如“来吧!不得了!打她! GOGOGO ”感谢上帝,张宁终于赢了! 内容:男子100米决赛 时间: 8月16,2008 地点:鸟巢 超过90000人的呼吸举行“爆炸” !像一颗子弹,亚军脱颖而出。是的,这是牙买加Usain螺栓运行在100米final.Very幸运的是,螺栓打破了世界纪录的时候九点六九秒!该crowdj发生了一个大cheer.Everyone都很激动,跳跃和waving.Bolt穿着牙买加国旗和跳舞的track.People为他欢呼超过10分钟!
英语翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语单词辨析(100分高分悬赏,有好的再追加分)_百度知道
英语单词辨析(100分高分悬赏,有好的再追加分)
beat strike hit knock之间的区别等,当然这些还不够,我需要尽可能全面的,高中范围的,100分高分悬赏请帮忙列出尽可能多的英语单词辨析例如travel trip tour journey之间的区别
英语单词的相关知识
其他4条回答
quickly侧重指某事完成或发生的快 run fast. what, in the charge of由……照料 He is in charge of the matter.41.32,a man一个男人 Man will conquer nature,疆域;课&quot. I&#39,way道路,climate长期的气候状况 The climate here is not good for you,people具体的人 China has a large population, climate weather一天内具体的天气状况,小径,后接of doing, lesson 作&quot, land country侧重指版图, a man man人类。The number of students is increasing,散步 We take the air every day,负责照料.62, quickly fast侧重于指人或物体具有运动速度快的特点, understandable
understanding明白事理的, house, talk,谓语动词用单数, in the charge of in charge of管理, to oneself. quiet, reason cause 指造成某一事实或现象的直接原因, of a day暂时的,nothing. outwards,也可指生活习惯.any no friend=not a&#47, cloth,如打球, another other后接名词复数, alive, the number of a number of许多. by oneself, way road具体的公路,由海路, stand close87,通常有一套规则 His favorite sport is swimming. healthy,t many books, practice exercise运动,another后接名词单数 other students, exercises,但不用于否定句 I haven&#39. country,高度的 think highly of75;game指决定胜负的游戏,紧密地 closely connected,by sea乘船,马路,to oneself供自己用的,当时的. incident.66,当代的, drawing photo用照相机拍摄的照片, sleepy sleeping正在睡觉, the doctor and the teacher the doctor and teacher指一个人, damages damage不可数名词, clothing clothes统指各种衣服,只能做表语.55.35, official officer部队的军官,住宅,understandable 可理解的, highly high具体的高,which在一定范围内进行选择 Which do you prefer. The house is on fire,一般用作表语 My mother was in the secret from the beginning.38. of the day. price. sport,打猎。the number of…的数目,一会儿,in the place of在…地方 A new building is built in the place of the old one.50;How much…,自动的 The door opened of itself,有礼貌,living定表均可.low.53. sleeping,谓语动词永远是复数, policeman police警察的总称.52, true
real真的.&#47, take the chair take a chair相当于sit down坐下,真实的, job 二者均指工作;s why…59, an article of2.42,靠近, the three of us three of us我们(不止三个)中的三个,外面. by bus. good;in the secret知道内情.5? He is a teacher,损失. close, the second a second又一,国家 The whole nation was sad at the news。90, a lot of many和可数名词连用, take the(one' class 516,近来 I haven&#39,但金鱼用gold fish a gold ring78, what who指姓名或关系. the doctor and teacher,方式. man,pair多指由两部分组成的东西 a pair of trousers20. class,reason用来解释某种现象或结果的理由.&#47. speech, cooker cook厨师, voyage travel是最常用的.40. out of question. no more than,outward还可用作形容词 an outward voyage84,图片,chicken还可以当鸡肉 The chicken is delicious,out of the question不可能的 54,very表强调时是形容词. course,一般用作状语, the people are mostly…79,lecture学术性的演讲,no one指人 --- How many…&#47. sound. in bed高中英语单词辨析1,the second第…… He won the second prize,the doctor and the teacher两个人, not out of office, this that指代上文所提到的,全然,一动不动, state,a people指民族 The Chinese is a peace-loving people,lately最近.44, number amount后接不可数名词. 我一点儿也不累. 31,途径 take this road. able, pleased, respectable
respectful尊敬,well副词,noise噪音I hate the loud noise outside,policeman 指某个具体的警察 The police are questioning everyone in the house, out of the question out of question毫无疑问的, sick
ill做表语,奖金 win the first prize The price is high&#47,respectable可敬的.43,subject科目(具体的学科)a summer course12, pleasing常用作表语, most majority只能修饰可数名词,any one指人物均可.any friend no water=not any water68,true真的, people population人口, more than one year more than a year一年多, very just表强调时是副词, travel. ill. the people,journey指稍长的旅途,exercises练习(可数). road. custom,cooker厨具 He is a good cook, you are right. tall,习俗, any one anyone指人,讲话,表示向外?63,既是医生又是老师,偷偷地. The matter is in the charge of her, not more than no more than相当于only.91, by telegraph28,sleepy困的. a number of.3,golden指金色的, much more water,不可数均可,healthful有益于健康的 healthful exercise76, lately
late迟, answer连用25,独自的; damages复数形式, well
good形容词,much和不可数名词连用, on the fire on fire着火,in the class在班级里 He is the best m not a bit tired,能够懂的 an understanding girl,政体,most可数不可数均可 the majority of people70, chicken 二者均可指小鸡, accident incident指小事件,指的是事实和实际情况相符合 real gold,大多数解时是形容词或名词,sick定,street街道, in words口头上 In a word,完全无声响 He stand there still,on the bed在床上 The book is on the bed.24, habit生活习惯;ve got the habit of drinking a lot,question常和疑问连系. by day,晚, on the bed in bed卧在床上,nation指人民,电影片,voice人的嗓音.指课文用lesson, in the place of in place of代替,pleasing主语常为物 a pleasant trip The trip is pleasing. in place of. 指班级或全体学生用class,picture可指相片.9. telegram, bananas or apples. cause,当大部分, another student64, which what的选择基础是无限制的, golden gold指真金制品, subject course课程(可包括多门科目),不能接of,telegraph指抽象的 a telegram.13,锻炼(不可数),不长久的 a famous scientist of the day34, after all到底. chick, accident指不幸的事故He was killed in the accident. hard, voice.33. wide, in the office in office在职的,for the moment暂时,暗自地, after all at all根本. work,pleased, answer the question quickly74. real,习惯成自然,not a bit一点也不 I&#39.36.30, by sea.85. go to sea, prize price价格, the next year next year将来时间状语. majority.22. amount,family家庭成员,trip指短期的旅途. just. I have to buy a new one. That&#39. pleasant, he agreed, lecture speech指在公共场所所做的经过准备的较正式的演说. damage. it,practice(反复做的)练习 Practice makes perfect,house房子,official政府官员 an army officer18. other. three of us, on the bus by bus表手段,many more…than后接可数名词 many more people, question problem常和困难连系;doing sth. for a moment, an understandable mistake86,for oneself为自己,真正的, journey,一个人拥有的单词量,job可数 a good job19, much,一句话, a people the people指人, number后接可数名词 a number of students4,值得尊敬的 be respectful to the aged 83. family,one同类不同一 I lost my pen,take the chair开始开会46,highly抽象的高,more than one year超过一年(两年或三年等)39,take the air到户外去,指的是事实上存在而不是想象的. many. respectful,知道秘密, one girl一个女孩 Can one girl carry such a big box,但指身体状况是形容词 He is well again, high tall常指人或动物, live,不超过69, just the man80. take advice, in words in a word总之, hardly
hard努力,closely紧紧地.27,讲课 a series of lecture on…17. that. a girl,作状语, of oneself by oneself单独的. population, cloth指布, one girl a girl可泛指所有女孩,走漏; 和否定词连用用almost almost nobody 93. photo,not more than 至多,但可以动.71.10,人数,仅仅,silent不发出声音,健壮的, 损害,不用冠词. lesson 6, not a bit not a little非常, mostly most用于表感受的肯定句中. not a little, pair couple主要指人或动物, by the sea在海边 go by sea47,一个医生和一个老师 the doctor and teacher is48,land国土.73, live均为活着的, picture, still
quiet安静的, by the day by day白天, noise sound自然界各种各样的声音,in the front of范围内的前面 In the front of the room sits a boy,on the fire在火上 Put the food on the fire,this导出下文所要说的 I was ill. in charge of,奖品, street.77;s) advice take advice征求意见,包括住处和家人. who. cook,能体谅的,再一.26.11.doing sth, Jack and I went to the cinema. I&#39,on the bus表范围 They went there by bus. couple,多和ask。65, telegraph 当电报解时,前面的动词常为think about? --- None,prize奖,出航. My family is a happy one, path, for oneself. most, by the sea go to sea当海员,熟睡. at all, game sport多指户外的游戏或娱乐活动, much more beautiful67;m sleepy. no,take the advice接受忠告 He refused to take the advice and failed again.6.60. the reason for being late14, asleep, for the moment for a moment 片刻,后接to do,word具体的单词He has a large vocabulary. problem, healthful healthy健康的. a second,有睡意的 a sleeping baby The baby is asleep. take air,nothing指物. more than a year, silent,drawing画的画 Let's go and see a good picture, nearly
二者均为&quot, broad wide侧重于一边到另一边的距离,只有,毕竟 After all he is a child, capable
able与不定式to do连用?45,一时 Thinking for a moment,pleased主语常为人.89,解时. much more…than。work不可数,capable与of连用 He is capable of doing…92;几乎,the three of us我们三个(就三个人)The three of us---Tom. in a word,talk日常生活中的一般的谈话, outward
二者均可用作副词. He is ill in bed. in front of, no one强调有没有, take the air take air传播.94. in office,path小路, show me the way to the museum,asleep睡着,两者可以替换,high常指物体 He is tall, one it同一物体.7.49. weather,后接复数谓语动词,telegram指具体的.57,the next year过去将来时间状语 He said he would go abroad the next year. police.56,of oneself 自行的, word vocabulary词汇,赛马等,hardly几乎不 work hard I can hardly believe it, of a day of the day每一天的. trip,游泳.8,谓语动词用复数,用作定语 the very man.15. in class. on fire,民族,是副词 in the street,a lot of可数, in the secret in secret秘密地. almost. high,state侧重指政府, in the front of in front of范围外的前面,可以发出小的声音. understanding. take a chair, alive.21. late,国民.58.51, habit custom传统风俗. officer, not no=not a&#47, closely
close接近. clothes. none.72,也不说话. in secret,by the day按天计算 The workers are paid by the day,后接for sth,in the office在办公室里 He is in office. fast,voyage指海上航行 a three-day trip29, in the class in class在课上,still完全不动,what指职业或地位 What is your dad,后接of sth. 37,可接of any one of you61,表均可 a sick boy88, pleasing
pleasant常用作定语. living,指一件衣服用a piece of,broad侧重于幅面的宽广broad shoulders81, raise,为不可数名词 clothing 服装的总称, livelyt seen him lately,相当于very, a true story82. gold, no one none强调有多少, home home 家, solve, many more…than much more…than后接形容词或不可数名词,mostly大部分. 他站在那儿,差不多&quot, 赔偿金 $900 damages23
tour[tuE]n.旅行, 游览; (剧团等的)巡回演出; 巡回医疗【军】在海外的陆海军基地的服务期(轮值的)班任期周转, 流通, 循环a bridal tour新婚旅行a foreign tour国外旅行a tour of inspection视察旅行circular tour周游, 环行collective tour团体旅行inspection tour巡回检查package tour由旅行社代办全部事宜的观光旅游tourvt., vi.旅游, 观光; 巡回使(剧团等)巡回演出; 巡回医疗tourern.游览车, 观光者tourism[5tJErIz(E)m]n.旅游, 旅游业go on a tour漫游, 巡回, 周游make a tour of the world周游世界on tour漫游中; 周游或巡回中the grand tour【史】英国大学生毕业前的大陆旅行(上流社会子弟作为毕业的最后一部分)tripAHD:[tr筽]D.J.:[trip]K.K.:[tr!p] n.A going from
a journey.A stumble or fall.A maneuver causing someone to stumble or fall.A mistake. SlangA hallucinatory experience induced by a psychedelic drug:an acid trip.An intense, stimulating, or exciting experience:a power trip. SlangA usually temporary but absorbing interest:a health food trip.A certain way of life or situation:背eny that his reclusiveness is some sort of deliberate star trip?Patricia Bosworth)A light or nimble tread.A device, such as a pawl, for triggering a mechanism.The action of such a device.trip v. trip.trip v.intr.To stumble.To move nimbly with light, skip.To be released, as a tooth on an escapement wheel in a watch.To make a trip. SlangTo have a drug-induced hallucination.trip v.tr.To cause to stumble or fall.To trap or catch in an error or inconsistency.To release a catch, trigger, or switch, thereby setting something in operation. NauticalTo raise (an anchor) from the bottom.To tip or turn (a yardarm) into a position for lowering.To lift (an upper mast) in order to remove the fid before lowering.trip the light fantasticTo dance.trip up onTo make a mistake:tripped up on the last question.Middle English[ act of tripping ]from trippen[ to trip ]fromOld French tripper[ to stamp the foot ][ of Germanic origin ]tripAHD:[tr筽]D.J.:[trip]K.K.:[tr!p] n.A going from
a journey. 旅行,旅游,出行从一地行进到另一地的过程:旅行A stumble or fall.摔倒,绊倒或跌倒A maneuver causing someone to stumble or fall. 绊使某人绊倒或跌倒的动作A mistake.错误 Slang 【俚语】A hallucinatory experience induced by a psychedelic drug: 幻觉服用迷幻剂而引起的一种迷幻的经历:an acid trip.酸的迷幻感觉An intense, stimulating, or exciting experience: 刺激性的体验,兴奋一种紧张的、刺激性的,或令人兴奋的体验:a power trip.一次强有力的刺激性体验 Slang 【俚语】A usually temporary but absorbing interest: 迷恋,热衷一种通常是短暂的但很专注的兴趣:a health food trip.对于健康食品的迷恋A certain way of life or situation:某种生活方式或状况:背eny that his reclusiveness is some sort of deliberate star trip?Patricia Bosworth)“否认他的闭门谢客是某种精心设计的明星生活方式”(帕特里西亚·博斯沃思)A light or nimble tread.轻捷的步伐A device, such as a pawl, for triggering a mechanism. 启动装置一种启动某一机械设置的装置The action of such a device. 启动运动这种装置的运动trip v. trip.trip v.intr.To stumble.绊倒,绊To move nimbly with light, skip. 轻快地走轻捷地走,跳,以轻快的步子敏捷地移动To be released, as a tooth on an escapement wheel in a watch. 松开而开动放松、开动,如钟表上的摆轮的一个齿To make a trip.旅行,旅游、出行 Slang 【俚语】To have a drug-induced hallucination.绊、将…绊倒,使摔倒trip v.tr.To cause to stumble or fall. 使犯错误使失误,诱导某人犯错误或抓住某人的前后不一致To trap or catch in an error or inconsistency.由药引起的迷幻To release a catch, trigger, or switch, thereby setting something in operation. 松开而开动松开离合器、控制杠、开关等以开动 Nautical 【航海】To raise (an anchor) from the bottom.起(锚)To tip or turn (a yardarm) into a position for lowering. 放帆倾斜或转动(桁端)至某一位置以使将其放倒,To lift (an upper mast) in order to remove the fid before lowering. 竖帆在放倒前,先抬起(上桅杆)以便拔去销钉trip the light fantasticTo dance.跳舞,舞蹈trip up onTo make a mistake:犯错误,失误:tripped up on the last question.在最后一个问题上犯了错误Middle English[ act of tripping ]中古英语[ 绊倒的行为 ]from trippen[ to trip ]源自 trippen[ 绊倒 ]fromOld French tripper[ to stamp the foot ]源自古法语 tripper[ 跺脚,用脚踩踏 ][ of Germanic origin ][ 源于日耳曼语 ]travelAHD:[tr瞯搮l]D.J.:[6tr#v*l]K.K.:[6tr#v*l] v. trav. or travelled trav.el. or travelling trav. or travelstravel v.intr.To go from one place to another, journey. 旅行从一个地方去往另一个地方,如在旅行中;旅行To go from place to place as a salesperson or an agent. 旅行推销作为推销员或代理商在各个地方旅行To be transmitted, move or pass. 传送被传送,如光或声音;移动或通过To advance or proceed.前进,行进To go about in the company o associate: 来去在一个特定的群体中交往;联系:travels in wealthy circles.与富裕阶级来往To move along a course, as in a groove. 移动沿着一条路线移动,如在沟槽中To admit of being transported without loss of quality: 运送可以不损害其质量的运送:Some wines travel poorly.有些酒经不起运输的颠簸 Informal 【非正式用语】To move swiftly.快速移动 Basketball 【篮球】To walk or run illegally while holding the ball. 走步持球时不合规则地走动或跑动travel v.tr.To pass or jou traverse: 通过,游历通过或旅行通过;通过:travel the roads of Europe.周游欧洲travel n.The act or
movement or passage from one place to another. 旅行旅行的动作或过程;从一个地方到另一个地方的运动或路程travelsA series of journeys. 旅程一系列的旅程An account of one's journeys. 游记对某人游历的记述Activity or traffic along a route or through a given point. 游行沿某一条路或通过一点的运动或通行Middle English travelen中古英语 travelenalteration of travailen[ to toil ] travailen的变化[ 辛劳 ]fromOld French travailler源自古法语 travailler*See Also : travailjourneyAHD:[j鹯搉禲D.J.:[6d/*8ni8]K.K.:[6d/)ni] n. pl. jour.The act of traveling from
a trip.A distance to be traveled or the time required for a trip:a 2,000-mile journey to the P the three-day journey home.A process or course
a passage:the journey of life.journey v. jour. jour.ney. jour.journey v.intr.T travel.journey v.tr.To travel over or through.Middle English journei[ day, day's travel, journey ]fromOld French jorneefromVulgar Latin *diurn硉afromLate Latin diurnum[ day ]from neuter ofLatin diurnus[ of a day ]from di秙[ day ]*See Also : diaryjour搉eyer njourneyAHD:[j鹯搉禲D.J.:[6d/*8ni8]K.K.:[6d/)ni] n. pl. jour. 【复数】 jour.The act of traveling from
a trip. 旅行从一地旅行到另一地的行为;出行A distance to be traveled or the time required for a trip: 旅程行期旅行所经历的路程或所需的时间:a 2,000-mile journey to the P the three-day journey home.到太平洋的2,000英里路程;回家的三天行程A process or course
a passage: 历程,过程被比作旅行的过程或经历:the journey of life.生命的历程journey v. jour. jour.ney. jour.journey v.intr.T travel.旅行,出游journey v.tr.To travel over or through.在……旅行或旅行到过……Middle English journei[ day, day's travel, journey ]中古英语 journei[ 一天,一天的行程,旅行 ]fromOld French jornee源自古法语 jorneefromVulgar Latin *diurn硉a源自俗拉丁语 *diurn硉afromLate Latin diurnum[ day ]源自后期拉丁语 diurnum[ 天 ]from neuter ofLatin diurnus[ of a day ]源自拉丁语 diurnus的中性词[ 一天的 ]from di秙[ day ]源自 di秙[ 天 ]*See Also : diary
的双语词典自己查!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高分宝贝 的文章

随机推荐