以“网上购书的利与弊”为话题的英语作文热门话题 速求!!!

求一篇关于“网上购书的利与弊”的英语作文 词数100左右
求一篇关于“网上购书的利与弊”的英语作文 词数100左右
优点:省时省力 价格优惠

缺点:配送时间长 书有时会破损
不区分大小写匿名
Nowadays with the ever rapid development and increasing popularity of the information technology , shopping on the internet has been a fashion especially among the youngsters.
Online shopping has made our daily life more convenient and comfortable. For example , shopping on the internet can save students a great deal of time on the way between home and store, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work. The internet has shorten the distance between manufacturers and consumers and thus we can even buy goods in other countries .So the price is reasonable.On the other hand , lack of the face to face deal makes online shopping less reliable and trustworthy. What’ s more the delivery will increase the risk of items’ damage.
In my opinion, shopping on the internet is a irreversible trend. More and more people will be accustomed to it. It will be much more popular in the near future. And at the same time we should take some measures to make it perfect.
Nowadays with the ever rapid development and increasing popularity of the information technology , shopping on the internet has been a fashion especially among the youngsters.& & & &Online shopping has made our daily life more convenient and comfortable. For example , shopping on the internet can save students a great deal of time on the way between home and store, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work. The internet has shorten the distance between manufacturers and consumers and thus we can even buy goods in other countries .So the price is reasonable.On the other hand , lack of the face to face deal makes online shopping less reliable and trustworthy. What’ s more the delivery will increase the risk of items’ damage.& & & & & & & &In my opinion, shopping on the internet is a irreversible trend. More and more people will be accustomed to it. It will be much more popular in the near future. And at the same time we should take some measures to make it perfect.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家以怎样看待校园生活中挫折与竞争为话题的英语作文求大神帮助_百度知道
以怎样看待校园生活中挫折与竞争为话题的英语作文求大神帮助
急急急急急!今天的作业 会的帮帮忙 谢谢!
提问者采纳
是自己的学习成绩不断的提升。因此完成自己的人生理想校园中以挫折和竞争为话题的英语作文能够提高学生在竞争中不断提高作文水平,使自己在未来的生活和学习中立于不败之地,在挫折中不断提高自己的意志力
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁点赞的利与弊话题作文_百度知道
点赞的利与弊话题作文
离别赞美前进路羡慕别赞美别才注定卑微几前父母陪我北京参加口语比赛候看着其选手气宇轩昂朝气蓬勃满脸阳光自信看着唾沫横飞外友交谈阳光美我默默站旁阴影处自卑几乎抬起泪水啪啪落比赛安排第二午进入考场闪着光照相机照刺眼几选手快轮我我站等候区咬紧牙双腿住颤抖着默念着台词怕台冷场选手表演都色华丽声线优美吐露赢评委评我害怕我害怕失败几乎意识看母亲眼母亲排显示器面我看见脸我看给我比赞顿暖突我发现其实没紧张我默念棒定能行加油自给自点赞比赛切烦恼烟消云散算错名我懂功前提要相信自战胜自突破自给自点赞希望路能路欢歌勇敢自强挫折临候请给自点赞
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁科技的利与弊——点评高考作文中的科技话题--《中华活页文选(高二、高三年级)》2014年09期
科技的利与弊——点评高考作文中的科技话题
【摘要】:正只要谈及科技对人类的意义,有一个词语"出语率"颇高—"双刃剑"。就是说科技在给人们带来便捷、舒适和高质量生活的同时,也不可避免地会带来诸多弊端。在这种种弊端中,有看得见的,如环境污染;而更多的则是看不见的,如科技对文化的冲击。有关科技的利与弊,近年来舆论界一直争论不休,莫衷一是。
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G634.3【正文快照】:
2014·9只要谈及科技对人类的意义,有一个词语“出语率”颇高—“双刃剑”。就是说科技在给人们带来便捷、舒适和高质量生活的同时,也不可避免地会带来诸多弊端。在这种种弊端中,有看得见的,如环境污染;而更多的则是看不见的,如科技对文化的冲击。有关科技的利与弊,近年来舆论
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
,泽龙;[J];语文世界(初中版);2001年12期
陈苑苑;[J];广东教育;2005年Z1期
王晓平;;[J];青苹果;2002年05期
永兴,桂湘,陈明;[J];中学文科;1994年06期
董晓平;[J];中学语文教学参考;1998年10期
余养健;;[J];考试(高考英语版);1999年10期
阿琳;[J];中学文科;2000年Z1期
王国源;;[J];考试(高考英语版);2000年03期
马洪根;;[J];写作;2000年09期
马洪根;;[J];语文知识;2000年09期
中国重要会议论文全文数据库
朱国廷;;[A];中国当代教育理论文献——第四届中国教育家大会成果汇编(上)[C];2007年
陈燕红;;[A];全国教育与心理统计与测量学术年会暨第八届海峡两岸心理与教育测验学术研讨会论文摘要集[C];2008年
赵娟;;[A];江苏省教育学会、江苏省写作学会2006年年会论文集[C];2006年
张建年;张朝树;;[A];江苏省教育学会、江苏省写作学会2006年年会论文集[C];2006年
朱海英;;[A];江苏省教育学会、江苏省写作学会2006年年会论文集[C];2006年
尹应睿;;[A];国家教师科研基金“十一五”成果集(中国名校卷)(五)[C];2009年
尹应睿;;[A];国家教师科研基金十一五阶段性成果集(湖北卷)[C];2010年
陈益;;[A];江苏省教育学会2006年年会论文集(文科专辑)[C];2006年
李悦;;[A];江苏省教育学会、江苏省写作学会2006年年会论文集[C];2006年
汤亚琴;;[A];江苏省教育学会、江苏省写作学会2006年年会论文集[C];2006年
中国重要报纸全文数据库
吴忠;[N];贵阳日报;2005年
应文;[N];河南科技报;2005年
王长福;[N];闽南日报;2005年
本报记者 施芳;[N];人民日报;2005年
叶汁;[N];四川科技报;2005年
柘城县第二高级中学
贾凤霞;[N];商丘日报;2005年
湖南教育报刊社
黄耀红;[N];中国教育报;2009年
李兴文;[N];中国改革报;2009年
上海市光明中学
李新;[N];文汇报;2009年
浙江普陀中学高三学生
潘晟博;[N];南方周末;2009年
中国博士学位论文全文数据库
刘光成;[D];湖南师范大学;2010年
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
王婷;[D];浙江师范大学;2012年
柴小倩;[D];上海师范大学;2010年
韩希;[D];上海师范大学;2013年
孙欢欢;[D];南京师范大学;2013年
马绍文;[D];重庆师范大学;2013年
段凯红;[D];山西师范大学;2014年
黄志军;[D];华东师范大学;2012年
孙婷婷;[D];渤海大学;2014年
郜冬艳;[D];河北师范大学;2014年
卢琪;[D];吉林大学;2012年
&快捷付款方式
&订购知网充值卡
400-819-9993
《中国学术期刊(光盘版)》电子杂志社有限公司
地址:北京清华大学 84-48信箱 知识超市公司
出版物经营许可证 新出发京批字第直0595号
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司
订购热线:400-819-82499
在线咨询:
传真:010-
京公网安备74号求篇话题是“你喜欢和不喜欢的音乐”的英语作文_百度知道
求篇话题是“你喜欢和不喜欢的音乐”的英语作文
I love dancing with pop music which makes me feel young。 Whenever I feel upset or tired。 I love pop music because they are always fresh and always newI like pop music There are many different kind of musics, there will always be a new one waiting for you to listen。 Among all these genres, pop music will cheer me up with they beautiful rhyme and teach me how to live my life in a right way, pop music is my favorite, classic, country and blue。 Every time you get tired about one pop song。 Pop music is the soul of youth and it goes on forever。 Also, electric
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文热门话题 的文章

随机推荐