推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口上海市闸北区2012学年度第二学期初三物理二模试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
8页¥2.0012页免费9页免费8页免费9页1下载券8页1下载券16页1下载券11页1下载券7页免费6页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢7页免费7页免费7页免费
上海市闸北区2012学年度第二学期初三物理二模试卷|一​、​选​择​题​(​共6​分​)​
​下​列​各​题​均​只​有​一​个​正​确​选​项​,​请​将​正​确​选​项​的​代​号​用B​铅​笔​填​涂​在​答​题​纸​的​相​应​位​置​上​,​更​改​答​案​时​,​用​橡​皮​擦​去​,​重​新​填​涂​。​
.​下​列​现​象​中​能​说​明​分​子​在​不​停​地​运​动​的​是​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​(​ ​ ​ ​ ​)​ ​
​A​.​春​天​柳​絮​飘​舞​ ​ ​B​.​夏​天​荷​花​飘​香​ ​ ​ ​ ​C​.​秋​天​落​叶​纷​飞​ ​ ​ ​ ​D​.​冬​天​雪​片​飞​扬​
​ ​ .​下​列​安​全​提​示​中​,​主​要​考​虑​摩​擦​力​因​素​的​是​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​(​ ​ ​ ​ ​)​
​A​.​天​干​物​燥​,​注​意​防​火​
​B​.​请​驾​驶​员​系​好
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢预览:上海市闸北区2014年中考二模物理试题(WORD版)
预览内容由系统自动生成,可能存在错位现象;只提供部分预览,完整内容和答案请下载;文字简介请
点数不够 ->
学校老师免点下载 ->
资料下载地址与帮助
下载说明:普通点1个 半个月内下载同一份资料不重复扣点。
本站承诺:如发现资料有严重质量问题,。如若属实,我们会补偿您此资料所扣点数
普通用户下载:
校网通用户下载:
VIP套餐下载:
资料编号:
试卷类型:
资料版本:
运行环境:Word
上传会员:
审核人员:sunyifeng
下载次数:10次
上传日期:(更新:)
文件大小:210.95K
需要点数:普通点1个
相关资料推荐&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
上海闸北区2011年中考英语二模试题及答案(word版)
内容预览:  闸北区2011年九年级第二次质量调研考试  英语试卷  第一部分& 听力(略)  Part 2&& Vocabulary and Grammar (第二部分 词汇与语法)  V. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案):(共26分)  (&&&& ) 31. It's ________pleasure for me to be invited to play the piano at the concert.  A) a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B)an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C)the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D)/  (&&&& ) 32. ________ the help of the dog, people lost in snow found their way home.  A) In&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) Under&&&&&&&&&&& C) With&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) By  (&&&& ) 33. I'm sorry that I can't pass you any salt because there is_________ in the bottle.  A) little&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B)few&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) a little&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) a few  (&&&& ) 34. Mum couldn't find any help and had to do the housework_________.  A) she&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) her&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) hers&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) herself  (&&&&& ) 35. The twins are so much alike that it is difficult to tell one from________.  A) other&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) the other&&&&&&&&& C) others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) another  (&&&& ) 36. I enjoy the popular dance "hip-hop", but ________of my parents likes it.  A) either&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) both&&&&&&&&&&&& C) none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) neither  (&&&& ) 37.I apologized to my parents _________not finishing the exercises in time.  A) to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B)for&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C)as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) except  (&&&& ) 38. Do you know nearly ________of our body is water?  A) three-quarter&&&&&&&& B) three quarters&&&&& C) three fourth&&&&&&&&&&&& D) three fourths  (&&&& ) 39. I ________do e-shopping at home than go to the department store.  A) would rather&&&&&&&&& B) would like&&&&&&& C) had better&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) prefer  (&&&& ) 40.I’11________photo taking after I retire. I think it is a good hobby.  A) take away&&&&&&&&&&& B) take off&&&&&&&&& C) take out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) take up  (&&&& ) 41. Stanford University is the second ________university in the world.  A) large&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) larger&&&&&&&&&&& C) largest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) the largest  (&&&& ) 42. Linda doesn't swim as ________as Ken.  A) quick&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) quicker&&&&&&&&& C) quickly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) more quickly  (&&&& ) 43. Water is much more precious than electricity, for the water for drinking is__________.  A) disappointed&&&&&&&&& B) limited&&&&&&&&&& C) terrible&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) various  (&&&& ) 44. Because of the nuclear radiation (核辐射), many people ________Japanese food.  A) stopped to eat&&&&&&& B) began to eat&&&&&&& C) stopped eating&&&&&&&&& D) began eating  (&&&& ) 45. Our class teacher often tells us ________dishonest men.  A) don't be&&&&&&&&&&&& B) not being&&&&&&&& C) not to be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) not be  (&&&& ) 46. By the end of 2011, all of China's public art galleries(画廊)________free to enter.  A) have been&&&&&&&&&& B) had been&&&&&&&&& C) will be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) would be  (&&&& ) 47. The writer told us that he________ a great number of short stories in the last few years.  A) wrote&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) was written&&&&&&& C) has written&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) had written  (&&&& ) 48. Oliver still bought some goldfish ________he found it difficult to raise them.  A) because&&&&&&&&&&& B) since&&&&&&&&&&&& C) though&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) until  (&&&& ) 49. - Shall I tell Shirley the good news?  -No, you________. I've told her already.  A) can't&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) shouldn't&&&&&&&&& C) mustn't&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) needn't  (&&&& ) 50. My father seldom has sports in the early morning,________?  A) has he&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) hasn't he&&&&&&&&&&&& C) does he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) doesn't he  (&&&& ) 51. What's your attitude to this idea? The underlined part means "________".  A) advice&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) opinion&&&&&&&&&&&&& C) suggestion&&&&&&&&&&&& D) saying  (&&&& ) 52. Dorothy followed the example of her father and went to the university. The underlined part means "________".  A) moved behind&&&&&&& B) went after&&&&&&&&&&&& C) listened carefully&&&&&& D) copied  (&&&& ) 53. I wonder _________Eddie has gone to Singapore.  A) how long&&&&&&&&&&& B) how often&&&&&&&&&&&& C) when&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) if  (&&&& ) 54. Could you please tell me ________from your home?  A) how far is your school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) how far your school is  C) how far was your school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) how far your school was  (&&&& ) 55. - Speak louder, please.  - _________  A) No, I can't.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) O.K. I will.  C) That's all right.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) No, thank you.  (&&&& ) 56. -It sounds interesting. Can I join you?  A) It's very kind of you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B) The same to you.  C) That's a good idea.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D) You're welcome. 
也许您还关注以下文章:

我要回帖

更多关于 闸北区初三语文二模 的文章

随机推荐