若有缘,愿牵手一生
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
牵手一生的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译相识本不易,惜缘却更难.相知于真诚,珍爱此一生.有缘相遇,无缘相聚.天涯海角,但愿相忆.有幸相知,无幸相守.沧海明月,天长地久.翻译英文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译相识本不易,惜缘却更难.相知于真诚,珍爱此一生.有缘相遇,无缘相聚.天涯海角,但愿相忆.有幸相知,无幸相守.沧海明月,天长地久.翻译英文
英语翻译相识本不易,惜缘却更难.相知于真诚,珍爱此一生.有缘相遇,无缘相聚.天涯海角,但愿相忆.有幸相知,无幸相守.沧海明月,天长地久.翻译英文
相识本不易,惜缘却更难.相知于真诚,珍爱此一生. 有缘相遇,无缘相聚.天涯海角,但愿相忆.有幸相知,无幸相守.沧海明月,天长地久.各位晚安Know each other is not easy, cherish margin is more difficult. To know each other in sincere, cherish this life.We have
the chance encounter, but no chance to meet.The ends of the earth, I hope that recall.Had the opportunity to know each other, without her love.The sea and bright moon, is everlasting and unchanging.Good evening,everyone.
know this is not easy,but difficult to slide.the dear friend sincere,love life.encounter,no chance to meet.the remotest corners of the globe,I wish to recall.the honor of konwing each other,no happiness together.the sea the moon,enduring as the universe.good evening
茫茫人海中,我们走到一起,不能不说是非常难得的缘分;但是有这缘分的人未必珍惜它;能成为知心的人是因为彼此真诚相待,希望能成为我们彼此一生的难忘回忆;唉!虽然有缘相遇,却无份厮守终生,直到终老。此时一别,天各一方,希望还能够想起对方,留住这份感情。唉!虽然是知己,却没有共同生活的机会。沧海悠悠之广,难表我似海深情;明月皎皎之光,难明我拳拳之心。各位晚安。...
英文Know this is not easy, but difficult to slide. The dear friend sincerely, cherish the life. Encounter, no chance to meet. The remotest corners of the globe, I wish to recall. The honor of knowi...有缘牵手一生的频道-优酷视频
0视频播放数
还没有收到留言
频道介绍:
还未添加频道介绍
今日新增:0
最近没有访客
点击这里添加你的微博秀,展示你的微博和粉丝。
微信分享给好友
@对他说/推荐给粉丝
自定义主页模块
自定义视频栏目若有缘,愿牵手一生_百度知道
若有缘,愿牵手一生