麻烦各位女孩解释下这种情况。不要写一些什么乱七八糟的的回答...

初二英语作文:我的烦恼 怎么写.不要写那些乱七八糟的方面哦,正常一点的 例如学习交友什么的,初二水平就OK_百度作业帮
初二英语作文:我的烦恼 怎么写.不要写那些乱七八糟的方面哦,正常一点的 例如学习交友什么的,初二水平就OK
As I teenager,my life is fun and stressed at the same time.I not have to deal with the school,but also issues of growing up.However,I also enjoy being a teen,going to school and learning everyday.The ideal happiness for me is a summer vacation without homework!I believe that having a vacation,perhaps just a short one,that I can plainly do whatever I want,would be awesome.I am looking forward to it,which is comming up in less than a month.But right now,I need to work hard for my final exams!When I got home,I was very surprised to find my mother reading my diary.I was too angry to say a word.My eyes were swimming in tears.As soon as my mother saw me,her face turned red and she said to me,"Sorry!My daughter!I…I only want to …" I didn't want to hear her excuse.I need to have my own secrets and my parents should respect that.When I got home,I was very surprised to find my mother reading my diary.I was too angry to say a word.My eyes were swimming in tears.As soon as my mother saw me,her face turned red and she said to me,"Sorry!My daughter!I…I only want to …" I didn't want to hear her excuse.I need to have my own secrets and my parents should respect that.As I teenager,my life is fun and stressed at the same time.I not have to deal with the school,but also issues of growing up.However,I also enjoy being a teen,going to school and learning everyday.The ideal happiness for me is a summer vacation without homework!I believe that having a vacation,perhaps just a short one,that I can plainly do whatever I want,would be awesome.I am looking forward to it,which is comming up in less than a month.But right now,I need to work hard for my final exams!When I got home,I was very surprised to find my mother reading my diary.I was too angry to say a word.My eyes were swimming in tears.As soon as my mother saw me,her face turned red and she said to me,"Sorry!My daughter!I…I only want to …" I didn't want to hear her excuse.I need to have my own secrets and my parents should respect that.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2道解方程(如下)1.x-百分之65x=0.7 2.x+百分之75x等于3.5就这2道 请写成我能看懂的 不要写乱七八糟的_百度作业帮
2道解方程(如下)1.x-百分之65x=0.7 2.x+百分之75x等于3.5就这2道 请写成我能看懂的 不要写乱七八糟的
1、x-65%x=0.735%x=0.7x=0.7/35%=22、x+75%x=3.5175%x=3.5x=3.5/175%=2
其他类似问题
1,x- 0.65x=0.7
x=0.7/0.35=22,依题:1.75x=3.5x=3.5/1.75=2
扫描下载二维码关于难过的句子,要写作文.请大家不要写乱七八糟的句子,我要写的是奶奶很伤心的句子.我要的是句子,不是作文。_百度作业帮
关于难过的句子,要写作文.请大家不要写乱七八糟的句子,我要写的是奶奶很伤心的句子.我要的是句子,不是作文。
黄昏了,奶奶倚在门前,枯枝般的双手死死地掐着门框,不知过了多久,她慢慢地蹲了下去,弓着嶙峋的背,头深深地埋在膝间,身子微微地颤抖着,像是经年日久的古画一样,一点点风化,碎成细屑.奶奶的身子剧烈的晃动起来,像是被一把重锤正一下下敲击着,像极了承受不住厄运的重压,折弯了的一根刺.奶奶的笑容在霎那间消失了,仿佛一座已保持太长时间平衡的纸牌城堡在瞬间瓦解倒塌.
其他类似问题
痛不欲生、心惊肉跳、泣不成声、悲痛欲绝、
爷爷就这么静静地走了,所有人都在筹备爷爷的葬礼,大家都在忙里忙外的,丧礼的音乐响起,震耳欲聋,忙完许多事,我无心去看他人是喜悦或是悲伤,而是一个人在屋子里寻找着,寻找着奶奶的身影……终于我在里屋的柜子旁找到了奶奶,她一个人靠着柜子坐在地上,我心疼的试图把奶奶拉起来,看到她那无光的眼神模糊,迷茫,我触到奶奶那干枯的手的那一刻,冰凉冰凉的,看到奶奶的蓬乱的头发,布满皱纹的脸,凹陷红肿的眼睛,...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 什么乱七八糟的 的文章

随机推荐