小题预览:
1.我承认我输了:什么动物和植物加起来最像鸡?
_Converse っ
评论(20) :我最喜欢的动物小猫 作文300字三年级提示:你最喜欢的动物是什么?抓住它的特点_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我最喜欢的动物小猫 作文300字三年级提示:你最喜欢的动物是什么?抓住它的特点
我最喜欢的动物小猫 作文300字三年级提示:你最喜欢的动物是什么?抓住它的特点
参照小学课文里老舍的猫
Tiger 老虎故事差不多是老虎跟猫学本领 学会了扑 茧(用尾巴扫) 咬后在狐狸的挑唆下,觉得自己本领已够用于是甩了师傅欺负别的小动物,猫得知后立即训斥老虎。老虎觉得本领相同便不驯服于猫 于是互相较量。最后猫爬上树 老虎只能无奈的看着树上的猫。寓意就是教本事留一手。...当前位置: &
求翻译:我叫马春阳,来自宁夏吴忠,今年13岁了,是一名7年级的学生,我最喜欢的动物是狗,我的爱好是读书,我的愿望是考上一所好的大学,回报我的父母,就这些,谢谢是什么意思?
我叫马春阳,来自宁夏吴忠,今年13岁了,是一名7年级的学生,我最喜欢的动物是狗,我的爱好是读书,我的愿望是考上一所好的大学,回报我的父母,就这些,谢谢
问题补充:
My name is Ma Chunyang from Wuzhong, 13 years old, a seventh-grade students, my favorite animal is a dog, my hobby is reading, my wish is admitted to a good university to return my parents, thank you
My name is Ma chunyang from Ningxia, Wu-chung, and this year was 13 years old, and is a grade 7 student, and my favorite animal is the dog, my hobby is reading, I wish to be admitted into a good University, and my parents, and return on these, thank you
I am called the horse the spring sunshine, comes from Ningxia Wu to be loyal, this year 13 years old, were a 7 grade student, I most liked the animal was a dog, my hobby was studies, my desire passes an examination a good university, repaid me the parents, these, thanked
My name is Ma Chunyang, from Ningxia wuzhong, 13 years old this year, is a grade 7 student, my favorite animal is a dog, and my hobbies are reading, I wish was admitted to a good University and return to my parents on these, thanks
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语书面表达之动物园,急,送分啊1:你经常去动物园么?2:你最喜欢什么动物?3:你认为动物园对人和动物有什么好处?4:我们为什么应该支持动物园?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语书面表达之动物园,急,送分啊1:你经常去动物园么?2:你最喜欢什么动物?3:你认为动物园对人和动物有什么好处?4:我们为什么应该支持动物园?
英语书面表达之动物园,急,送分啊1:你经常去动物园么?2:你最喜欢什么动物?3:你认为动物园对人和动物有什么好处?4:我们为什么应该支持动物园?
I often go to the zoo ,my favorite animal is the pandas,because it is our national treasure,in my opinion,the zoo can increase the friendship between the people and animals,allows us to recognize human beings the importance of animal protection.The visitors can visit animals ,in a while,they also able to keep a large sign outside the door for a lot of animal knowledge,we can understand their habits,their characteristics and so on.Therefore,we should support the zooand protect the animals.我经常去动物园玩,我最喜欢的就是大熊猫,因为他是我们的国宝,在我看来,动物园可以增加人与动物之间的友好,能让我们人类认识到保护动物的重要性.动物园在给游人提供观赏动物的同时,也能够通过饲养大门外的告示牌获取很多动物知识,我们可以进一步了解他们的习性,他们的特点等等.所以我们大家应该要支持动物园,更要保护动物们.

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢的小动物作文 的文章

随机推荐