其他类似问题
为您推荐:
感谢上帝的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌。好像是翻译过来是。我听见你在黑暗里唱歌什么鬼的。就是大概是什么on.the.fair._百度知道
一首英文歌。好像是翻译过来是。我听见你在黑暗里唱歌什么鬼的。就是大概是什么on.the.fair.
一首英文歌。好珐抚粹幌诔呵达童惮阔像是翻译过来是。我听见你在黑暗里唱歌什么鬼的。就是大概是什么on.the.fair..重复了很多个moon
Just Dance - Lady GaGaA Red OneKonvictGaGaOh-oh ehI've had a little bit too muchAll of the people start to rush start to rush byA dizzy twister danceCan't find my drink or manWhere are my keys?I lost my phoneWhat's goin on on the floor?I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymoreKeep it cool What's the name of this club?I can't remember but its alright a-alrightJUST DANCE!Gonna be okayDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Spin that record babeDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Gonna be okayD-d-d dance dance dance justJ-J-JUST DANCE!Wish I could shut my playboy mouthHow'd I turn my shirt inside out inside out rightControl your poison babeRoses have thorns they sayAnd we're all getting hosed tonight!What's goin on on the floor?I love this record baby but I can't see straight anymorekeep it cool What's the name of this club?I can't remember but its alright a-alrightJUST DANCE!Gonna be okayDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Spin that record babeDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Gonna be okayD-d-d dance dance dance justJ-J-JUST DANCE!When I come through on the dance floor checkin' out that catalogueCan't believe my eyes so many women without a flawAnd I ain't gonna give it up steady trying to pick it up like a callI'm a hit it up beat it up latch on to it until tomorrow yeahShorty I can see tha珐抚粹幌诔呵达童惮阔t you got so much energyThe way you twirlin up them hips round and roundAnd there is no reason that at all why you can't leave here with meIn the mean time stay let me watch you break it down andJUST DANCE!Gonna be okayDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Spin that record babeDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Gonna be okayDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Spin that record babeDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Gonna be okayD-d-d dance' dance' dance' justJ-J-JUST DANCE!I'm easyMusicWoo' let's go!Half psychotic sick hypnotic got my blueprint its symphonicHalf psychotic sick hypnotic got my blueprint electronicHalf psychotic sick hypnotic got my blueprint its symphonicHalf psychotic sick hypnotic got my blueprint electronicGo! Use your muscle car-ve it out work it' hustle!I got it' just stay close enough to get itDon't slow! drive it clean it lysol bleed itSpend the last doe I got itIn your pocko! I got itJUST DANCE!Gonna be okayDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Spin that record babeDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Gonna be okayDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Spin that record babeDa da doo doot-nJUST DANCE!Gonna be okaySpin that record babeD-d-d dance' dance' dance' justJ-J-JUST DANCE!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
是这首歌吗
暮光之城——暮色
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌翻译过来是我的玻璃心_百度知道
一首英文歌翻译过来是我的玻璃心
提问者采纳
ll never fall apartAnd I&#39, let me know'll love youve hurt beforeYou'll never fall apart.So baby if you love me just let me know'll love you with my glass heart是这个么;Cause everything that hurts you'll love you with my glass heart?&m staring at a piece of usShattered on the sidewalkTCausll love you with my glass heart, touch it&#39. [x3]Promise that we&#39, I's made of glassI guess anything that'll love you with my glass heart, touch it'Glassheart&quot.So baby if you love me.And I's turning coldPromise that we's made of glassI guess anything that' Leona LewisBaby.Sos gCause everything that hurts you&#39.So baby if you love me, fall apartAnd I&#39, let me know'm standing in our empty roomStaring out the windowI hear music that we used to makeBoy plll never fall apartAnd I's gve hurt beforeYou'Cause everytime we touch, touch it'Cause everytime we touch, let me know've hurt beforeYou're about to tear this love apartAnd breaks turning coldPromise that we&#39.My heart was beatingAnd so was yoursWe threw each otherDown on the floorMy heart is breakingIt's turning coldPromise that we&#39. [x3]Right now, broken like a china dollBurning like a gun shotMy heart was beatingAnd so was yoursWe threw each otherDown on the floorMy heart is breakingIt'Cause everything that hurts you're about to tear this love apartAnd break another glass heartSo baby if you love me just let me know&#39, I'll never fall apartAnd I're about to tear this love apartAnd break another glass heart.So baby if you love me just let me know&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
玻璃心的相关知识
其他1条回答
My glass heart
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 内容好像翻译过来是给我打电话 就只知道这个了_百度知道
求一首英文歌 内容好像翻译过来是给我打电话 就只知道这个了
是个女的唱的
我有更好的答案
Tommai mai rub sak tee(为什么不接我电
Lydia(泰国)
《Call Me Maybe》应该是这首。
<<Call Me Maybe >> _Carly Rea Jepsen。
The Call 后街男孩
lady gaga的《telephone》?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌开头第一句翻译过来是宝贝你是我的唯一,没有前奏直接开唱的,男的唱的,有木有人知道_百度知道
有一首英文歌开头第一句翻译过来是宝贝你是我的唯一,没有前奏直接开唱的,男的唱的,有木有人知道
提问者采纳
《down》Jay Sean
不是这个,那首静静的
不要翻译成中文,直接给下歌词可能会好找一些qwq
我刚刚乱找找到了,翻译也不对😰
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
你是我的唯一的相关知识
其他2条回答
只知道王力宏那首唯一
有这个歌词!
《you are my only one》歌手: Tally Koren所属专辑:《Tally Koren (Single)》我不是很欣赏......百度音乐链接
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 2012好听的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐