逍遥-你的爱情太虚伪(Dj小从 Rmx_B版)
编号:54028
分类:中文CLUB
V 币:1.vB
音质:320 Kbps
大小:15.6 MB
他人下载中
他人播放中
谢有才 - 就算不分开也会受伤害(粤语2010 DjTomKanHuiZi Rmx)
吴国敬 - 其实我深深爱着你(粤语2011合成CLUB DjCandy Rmx)
苏打Go 2007 电音FUNky (Dj啊辉Mx)
陈兴瑜 - 非你莫嫁(Dj子平 Dance Rmx 2014 弹)
筷子兄弟 - 小苹果(DjAjin ElectroBounce Rmx 2014)
魏如昀 - 听见下雨的声音(McYy Electro Rmx 2017)
吴若希 - 我们都受伤(粤语 Mcyy Electro Rmx 2016)
郑希怡 - 相对湿度(粤语 DjLcan Dance Rmx 2013)
周晓鸥 - 无情的雨无情的你(DjTerry Dance 我是歌手第一季第七期)
易欣 - 孤独的人并不寂寞(2011合成CLUB DjBoBo Rmx)
1983组合 - 爱情木瓜(Dj明明 Dance Rmx 2013 弹)
张啸天 - 为你流泪(Dj阿圣 Dance Rmx 2012)
阿杜 - 他一定很爱你(DJ小于 Electro Rmx 2017)
易欣-别让我为你心碎(DjCy CLUB Rmx)
庄心妍 - 放过自己(Mcyy Electro Rmx 2016)
丁当 - 只是不够爱自己(Mcyy Electro Rmx 2016)
清风dj精选慢摇18
梁建成 - 好想对你说(DjQQ Dance Rmx 2012 弹)
梁海洋X唐柳强X刘心悦 - 再相聚(DJCandy Extended Rmx 2017)
周惠 - 约定(DjSally Dance Rmx 2012 弹)
庄心妍 - 一万个舍不得(Dj明明 Electro Rmx 2013)
金城 - 求求你给点爱(Dj良少 Dance Rmx 2013 弹)
司文Vs司徒兰芳 - 蝴蝶翩翩飞(Dj丹尼斯 Dance Rmx 2013 弹)
超爽电子(DJ小莫_ReMix)
白龙传说 - 姑娘嫁给我吧(Dj阿远 Dance Rmx 2015)
欧阳尚尚 - 心乱如麻(DjAnnco Electro Rmx 2014)
梁剑东 - 喜事齐来(粤语 DjCandy Dance Rmx 2017 弹)
黄绮珊 - 离歌(Mcking Dance Rmx 2014)
姜玉阳 - 丢了幸福的猪(DjCupid Dance Rmx 2012)
高夫 - 寂寞如花(DjCandy Dance Rmx 2015 弹)
最爱的人最深的伤(DJ阿圣Remix)
常艾非 - 最爱你的人(DJAlex.x Extended Rmx)
易欣 - 分爱(国语2011弹ProgHouse Dj罗百吉 Rmx)
韩安旭 - 多幸运(Dj贝勒 Electro Rmx 2017)
蓝乐 - 病入膏肓(Dj阿圣 ElectroBounce Rmx 2017)
杜相权 - 撕心裂肺(Dj老柯 Dance Rmx 2012 弹)
谢和弦Vs王诗安 - 爱不需要装乖(Mcyy Electro Rmx 2016)
立涛 - 你说分手才能忘记你(2011弹CLUB Dj小廖 Rmx)
印度风格舞曲(2006MusicRemix)
毛阿敏 - 篱笆墙的影子(DJ金 Remix)
水木年华 - 爱上你我很快乐(Dj十三 Dance Rmx 2012)
新长征路上的摇(Dj阿乐.ALex)
陶奕希vs周芷莹 - 千年等一回(ElectroBounce 白蛇传主题曲)
许佳慧 - 预谋(Rickey Dance Rmx 2014)
潘子华 - 越想越心痛(2011合成CLUB DjSally Rmx)
李东升-离开我别惹我(DJ李佳 Mix)
洛桑尖措 - 梦中的卓玛(光辐射音乐传媒 Dance Rmx 2012)
飞鸟2007(中国华音remix)
精神粮食?
本站舞曲均为DJ原创作品,并自愿上传到本站,其所有权为DJ及所属公司拥有,如有侵犯到你的权益,请联系我们
Copyright (C) 2017
All Rights Reserved.
清风DJ手机客户端[转]英文经典爱情金句[转]
伸手摘星,即使徒劳无功,亦不致一手污泥。When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one,but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.我的爱情 犹如青草,藏在深山。它郁郁葱葱,却无人知晓。My love is like the grassesHidden in the deep mountains.Though its abundance increase,There is none that knows.我一直孤独入眠,睡梦中你出现在我的眼前,我要亲吻你,我的爱人,今夜我就要亲吻你。I have been sleeping all alone,You have been staring in my dreams.I want to kiss you, my baby,I want to kiss you tonight.爱不贵亲密,贵长久Love me little, love me long!我的爱人,你就像一朵鲜花,那么甜蜜、纯洁而秀雅。My love,You are like a flower,So sweet and pure and fair.我简直不敢相信,爱你是如此地美好。我不敢相信你也有如此感觉。我现在才明白吻原是那么甜蜜,就像夏日的阳光,包含着你对我的柔情蜜意。I just can't believe the loveliness of loving you.I just can't believe the one to love this feeling, too.I now know how sweet a kiss could be.Like the summer sunshine,Your sweetness over me.我这一生要做的一件事情,绝对要做的一件事情 ,那就是:爱你, 想你, 追求你,直到死。I shall do one thing in this life,One thing certain, that is:Love you, Long for you,And keep wanting you till I die.哦!我的爱,亲爱的,我渴望你的抚摸已经好久了。而时光难熬,它能改变许多事,你还是我的吗?我需要你的爱。愿上帝赐给我你的爱。Oh, my love, my darling,I have hungered for you touch a long time.And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much.Are you still mine?I need your love,God speed your love to me.我多想做你时刻思念的人,你倾诉梦想的人,与你同甘共苦的人,我总想做你所爱的人。I love to be the one you always think of,The one you share the joys and hardships with,I'll always love to be the one you love.我的目光就是你窗前的星星,每夜都在深情地注视着你。My eyes are the stars over your window,Gazing affectionately at you every night.爱情物语 Upon LoveWhere there is great love, there are always miracles.哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
我若在你心上
小男孩心里?
淋雨一直走
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场爱情英语美文美句
爱情英语美文美句
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return,but what is the most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel."&&爱上一个不爱自己的人是痛苦的.但最痛苦的,莫过於你所爱的那个人并不知道你爱他,而你也没有勇气让他知道
"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone. But it takes a lifetime to forget someone."&&对一个人有感觉需要一分钟,喜欢一个人需要一小时,爱上一个人需要一天;但是,忘记一个人却要用上一辈子.
"There are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from the person whom you would like to hear it from, but don't be deaf to hear it from the person who says it with his heart."&&有些说话我们很想听到,但这些说话却永远不会出自我们期待的人囗中.然而,对於由衷地说出这些说话的人,我们不能装作听不见.
"Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance, and you find out you still care for that person."&&爱情是:当感觉、热情和浪漫统统拿掉之後,你仍然珍惜对方.
"A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go."&&人生的悲哀是你遇上了一个对你很重要的人,他是你的一切.然而,你却没有办法留住他.
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been opened for us."&&当一道快乐之门关上了,另一道门会随之打开.但是,我们常常眷恋着那道关上了的门,而看不见另一道门已经打开了.
"The best kind a friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had."&&世上最好的朋友是可以默默地陪着你,甚麽也不用说.然而,当他 离开时,你却会怀念和他一起的时光.
"It's true that we don't know that what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've bee* ***sing until it arrives."&&我们往往在失去时才明白自己拥有的东西曾经多麽美好;然而,同样的真理是:当我们能够拥有一样东西时,我们才明白从前失去一些甚麽.
"Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you b"Never say goodbye when you stil
分享这篇日志的人也喜欢
我若在你心上
小男孩心里?
淋雨一直走
热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码