Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Don't see your answer below? Submit your question and get an answer in minutes.
<div class="content_text" ga-event="Feed_Click,index/question_new/19221,f_q_6 is a composite number because it has factors other than 1 and itself. It is not a prime number.
The 12 factors of 736 are 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 23, 32, 46, 92, 184, 368, and 7&36.
The proper factors of 736 are 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 23, 32, 46, 92, 184, and 368 or,
if the definition you are using excludes 1, they are 2, 4, 8, 16, 23, 32, 46, 92, 184, and 368.
The prime factors of 736 are 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, and 23. Note: There is repetition of these factors, so if the prime factors are being listed instead of the prime factorization, usually only the distinct prime factors are listed.
The 2 distinct prime factors (listing each prime factor only once) of 736 are 2 and 23.
The prime factorization of 736 is 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 2 x 23 or, in index form (in other words, using exponents), 25 x 23.
NOTE: There cannot be common factors, a greatest common factor, or a least common multiple because "common" refers to factors or multiples that two or more numbers have in common.
found this useful
 Less than 1mb. There is 1024kb in a meg. 736kb is far less than 1mb.
found this useful
The bonus puzzle answer was required to enter the online Show  Your Disney Side sweepstakes. 
 The bonus puzzle solution was Zipping By.
found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
If the disks are herniated (bulging is another term) the specific nerves causing your problems ARE being pinched/compressed by the disks - that's what happens when you herni&ate a disk. The diagnosis you describe is disk herniations between the C3/C4/C5/C6 vertebrae. I've had flattened disks between C5/6/7, with a resulting fusion operation to correct it as well. In my case I had no choice as my left arm was becoming paralyzed. I've also had 2 other major spinal surgeries.
You should already have received some kind of treatment plan, likely Flexeril, and anti-inflammatory and / or a strong painkiller like Percocet or Vicodin. It's important that you DO NOT LIFT anything over a couple of pounds. I'm guessing that this happened as either a whiplash injury or something similar.
If the problem is already causing tingling and numbness in your fingers you need to report that immediately to your doctor. If you're not already seeing a Neurosurgeon, you should be. Orthopedists are useless in spine and disk problems as they understand the bone aspects, but not the neurological complexities. A general doctor just doesn't have the expertise required to treat this.
The reason you need to report it is that if you're having tingling/numbness in your fingers (especially if it's creeping its way from the tips to the knuckles) the disk inflammation isn't getting any better and the pressure is enough that it's starting to cut off the nerve impulses to your hand. Unless you get it looked at and treated, you could wind up with long term nerve damage or worse. I've already faced this and been through it, aside from dealing with these problems myself for over 20 years. In my case, within 2 weeks of the initial pain my left arm was almost paralyzed, and my fingers were numb from the fingertips to the first knuckle. The fusion I had included a bone graft from my right pelvic area as well as a plate. It is not something to take lightly. If your doctor is not treating it as a serious issue, you need to get another one fast. I cannot stress the importance of getting the disk pressure relieved off of the nerve in question, likely the C5/C6 disk.
Also, do not do any activity requiring any lifting, arm strength, etc., and don't drive if you can avoid it. If you're not taking any anti-inflammatory drugs (which I'd be shocked if you weren't) you need to start. Message me and let me know what meds they have you on so far.
I had this category started because this is the one area in my life in which I've dealt with for many years, and I've survived bad doctors, diagnoses, hospital mistakes, pain on scales you can't imagine (even now), and continuing spinal damage and severe pain. Hopefully I can help you and others avoid the bad things that I've been through. if you have specific questions don't hesitate to PM me.
2 sites you need to look at:
American Pain Foundation - /8thkgm
Spine Universe - /ysxy5l
If you eventually require surgery, let me know as there are certain decisions you'll face where the wrong choice can have consequences down the road.
TSD -RAVEN- - Category Supervisor
 I hope this helps if someone told you all those disc were bulging you must have had a mri? I just went threw the same thing c5 c6 had a pinch nerve and they did therapy did another mri showed nerve wasnt pinch anymore anyway to make along story short have a Dr do a milogram and catscan this shows all around the disk. Worked for me just had a fushion on c5 c6. Hope this helps.
found this useful
BL-4C has GND-to-BSI resistance of 75 kOhm with capacity of 860  mAh.It runs at 3.7 V 
 BL-5C has two series: 
 1.BL-5CA has GND-to-BSI resistance of 47 kOhm with cap&acity of 700  mAh.It runs at 3.7 V 
 2.BL-5CB has GND-to-BSI resistance of 30 kOhm with capacity of 800  mAh.It runs at 3.7 V 
 FInd best online shopping coupons, offers, deals, cashbacks,  discount Codes on mobiles 
 , accessories , power bank and more on shopickr
found this useful
QQ originates from Starcraft, where the control for exiting the game was Control + Q + Q, so when raging, people would quit the game by "QQing", Coincidentally, QQ, Q_Q, and Q&.Q look like eyes with tears in them, so the original meaning has been forgotten and is now thought to have to do with "crying more" or to "quit crying". qq much? oh! pwned!
found this useful
The original L208incoln Log 5C set with approximately 208 pieces  was made by Lincoln Logs a division of Playskool Manufacturing  Company, later sets NOT the same 5C set tho&ugh made by K'NEX  Industries, Inc.
found this useful
As per any cellphone with a Lithium-Ion battery, the cellphone should be switched off and put on a continuous charge for 8 hours.
N.B.: For the first charge, don't disconnec&t the phone from the power source even if the phone indicates that the battery is fully charged. Leave it to charge for 8 hours.
found this useful
If a person has a credit score of 720 or above, they are considered  to have excellent credit. The average credit score in the United  States is 720.
found this useful
Translation 
 哪 [nǎ] ---> where 
 什么 [shén me] ---> what 
 Example 
 你在哪儿? [nǐ zài nǎ er] ---> Where are you? 
 这是什么? [zhè &shì shén me] ---> What is this? 
 sorry,i don't agree 
 in my opinion,哪 mostly means which 
 你想要哪一个?--which one do you want? 
 as to this sentence--你在哪儿?,you might add one "place" before 哪
Save Brands热门搜索:
Copyright & 173. All rights reserved.访问的页面不存在!

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么找富婆 的文章

随机推荐