我太不相信我的分了 你说我该怎么办我想你啊

骗人强烈建议大家不要再坑人的垃圾途牛网订票,霸王条款,无法无天,订了票没玩,钱没了。一分钱都不退给你,客服只会让你等、等,什么狗屁途牛网,霸王条款,我在百度一查,太多,太多投诉途牛网,大家不相信我说的,可以自己去百度查一下,在决定还在这垃圾、坑人的途牛网订票。途牛网不解决我的事,我就一直投诉。一直在各网站写你们是如何欺骗消费者。旅游本是放松心情。现在一点游玩的心情都没了,下大暴雨导致我无法上山游玩,应该把232元门票钱退给我。
骗人强烈建议大家不要再坑人的垃圾途牛网订票,霸王条款,无法无天,订了票没玩,钱没了。一分钱都不退给你,客服只会让你等、等,什么狗屁途牛网,霸王条款,我在百度一查,太多,太多投诉途牛网,大家不相信我说的,可以自己去百度查一下,在决定还在这垃圾、坑人的途牛网订票。途牛网不解决我的事,我就一直投诉。一直在各网站写你们是如何欺骗消费者。旅游本是放松心情。现在一点游玩的心情都没了,下大暴雨导致我无法上山游玩,应该把232元门票钱退给我。
暂时回答不了哦,请先
共333629问题 98076人参与
扫描下载途牛APP
最新预订:
[1分钟前]用户***elaine预定入住珀丽系列酒店 感受维港迷人魅力 体验浪漫香港之旅
[2分钟前]用户***879382预定[圣诞]机票加酒店套餐(天堂花园、杜鹃花、阿兰达)享保险,部分团期可升级皇冠丽晶或者丽晶湖礁、帕莱姆、长滩花园
[2分钟前]用户***885553预定自营精致小团,4晚豪华型酒店,1晚特色佛统米达达瓦拉瓦提酒店,1天自由活动2站购物3大不俗景点,东航直飞
[3分钟前]用户***830033预定船游西湖 穿越宋城 一天一城 玩转华东
[5分钟前]用户***768375预定纯玩无购物,含西塘大门票,往返车位
[10分钟前]用户***830606预定热门酒店可选,玩转普吉,畅爽体验
[10分钟前]用户***561839预定[春节]6000人出游,铁成团,高满意度,1店1免税1天free,2晚湄南河畔华美达,3晚芭堤雅泳池酒店,夜市,可按摩2小时
[11分钟前]用户***536377预定双世遗景点,一晚体验云海飘渺,门票景交全含,一晚宿山下精品酒店
[11分钟前]用户***019572预定近古城精品客栈,性价比高步行可达洋人街、人民路,毕业旅行首选,醉倒在大理的民谣里
[11分钟前]用户***879285预定宿岛上民宿客栈 尚品檀局或其他 含双早 近宝陀讲寺 佛顶山脚下 2天跟团1天自由活动
可自由游珞珈山我不知道你能不能看懂,只是有很多的心里话不知道怎么和你说,也许在你们菲律宾人的眼里,爱是很简单的,开始和结束,说实话我很爱你,我也相信你能感觉的到,在你口中的分手说的是那么的自然,但是我的心好痛,你知道吗,我现在明白了,也许我和你的开始就是一个错误,但是我还是会祝福你的,希望你以后的每一天开心快乐,也许这就是我们的缘分,这样我已经知足了,我相信你不会了解我现在的心情的,我爱你,拜拜!!! 的翻译是:I does not know you can see understand, just has many of mind does not know how and you said, may in you Philippines people of eye in, love is is simple of, began and end, said truth I is love you, I also believe you can feeling of to, in you mouth of broke up said of is so of natural, but I of hear 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我不知道你能不能看懂,只是有很多的心里话不知道怎么和你说,也许在你们菲律宾人的眼里,爱是很简单的,开始和结束,说实话我很爱你,我也相信你能感觉的到,在你口中的分手说的是那么的自然,但是我的心好痛,你知道吗,我现在明白了,也许我和你的开始就是一个错误,但是我还是会祝福你的,希望你以后的每一天开心快乐,也许这就是我们的缘分,这样我已经知足了,我相信你不会了解我现在的心情的,我爱你,拜拜!!!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I do not know if you can understand, but there are a lot of truth and you do not know how, you may be in the eyes of the Filipinos, love is very simple, start and end, to be honest I love you, I I believe you can feel that in your mouth break that is so natural, but my heart hurts, you know, I now u
I did not know you can understand, only is in some very many hearts the speech did not know how and you did say, perhaps in your Filipino's eye, the love is very simple, starts and finished, said the truth I love you very much, I also believed you can feel, bids good-bye in your mouth says is such n
I does not know you can see understand, just has many of mind does not know how and you said, may in you Philippines people of eye in, love is is simple of, began and end, said truth I is love you, I also believe you can feeling of to, in you mouth of broke up said of is so of natural, but I of hear
正在翻译,请等待...
I did not know you can understand, only is in some very many hearts the speech did not know how and you did say, perhaps in your Filipino's eye, the love is very simple, starts and finished, said the truth I love you very much, I also believed you can feel, bids good-bye in your mouth says is such n
相关内容&ashe spends haif an hour doing exercise in the gym every day . 她在体操里的花费haif 1小时每天做锻炼。 & a不是强大,是厉害 Is not formidable, is fierce & aDevelopment of an ultrasound-guided PICC insertion service 一项超声波被引导的PICC插入服务的发展 & arather to a group 宁可对小组 & a不断加大产品创新力度 Increases the product innovation dynamics unceasingly & ais10 inces long is10 inces长 & acompetencies 能力 & aSome school bus drivers of school buses for more than three decades, they may pick up a family of father, mother, and then pick their children now, and even the driver has been in the transfer of some of the grandchildren in kindergarten. Can be said that school bus drivers are already part of American education, and s 校车一些校车司机为更多比三十年,他们也许带走父亲,母亲家庭,现在然后选他们的孩子,并且甚而司机在某些的调动孙在幼稚园。 能说校车司机已经作为美国教育的部分,并且有些司机被邀请参加儿童的婚礼的调动。 经常,他们去学校,并且在学校和每天司机以后在这中温暖地被互相招呼了,温暖安静地转达。 & a-我的妈妈是个近40的妇女,她勤劳,善良。她虽然40多岁,高高身材,不胖不瘦,额头上有几丝浅浅的皱纹,脸上常常挂着微笑。 妈妈为人善良,她从小就教导我做人要诚实,待人要宽厚,从小就来培养我好的品德。 - My mother is a nearly 40 woman, she is industrious, good.Although she over 40 years old, the high stature, not fat is not thin, on the forehead has several sound of flowing water wrinkles, on the face is hanging the smile frequently. Mother the manner is good, she taught since childhood my personh & a抓住幸福 Holds happiness & a成龙强壮吗? Becomes outstanding strongly? & a是一家餐饮、住宿、商务、桑拿洗浴、休闲娱乐于一体的三星级酒店,是出差公干、旅游、娱乐的理想住所。 Is a dining, the lodgings, the commerce, the sauna takes a bath, the leisure entertainment in a body three star class hotel, is business trip business, the traveling, the entertainment ideal residence. & aNot willing to have to be willing to 不愿必须是愿意的 & aRandom rubble masonry 任意瓦砾石工 & a``"Oh you want to see my body, Captain AAA?" ““您想要看我的身体的Oh, AAA上尉?” & a你错什么哦.你是对的 Your wrong any oh. You are right & a你们不必记下老师在课堂上讲 You do not need to take down teacher to say in the classroom & acompliance officer Gathers gauge special commissioner the office & acuz u rushing and you need to slow down cuz u冲和您需要减速 & a注射用盐酸地尔硫卓 注入は顕著であるのに塩酸をあなたの硫黄使用する & a南孚公园 South trust park & a公共卫生服务效果及公共卫生服务投入的比率 Public health service effect and public health service investment ratio & atake the sentence 采取句子 & a最后,祝大家在旅途中一路平安!同时,我们也热忱欢迎大家的再次光临!谢谢大家,再见! Finally, wishes everybody in the journey bon voyage! At the same time, we also zealously welcome everybody once more the presence! Thanks everybody, goodbye! & a罗娜芮 Luo Narui & aeven if well being rewarded for his new invention,he would not sell it 即使的他新的发明被奖励的好,他不会卖它 & aI am doing o o o Then? 我做着 o o o 然后? & adoar cu tine activ 活跃只有您 & a叫上你的家长来翻译 Is called you the guardian to translate & a找这件外套吧! Looks for this coat! & a女王加油 Queen refuels & a如果你喜欢我的话,如果你喜欢中国文化的话。我想我们可以成为朋友 If you like my, if you like the Chinese culture.I thought we may become the friend & abut it also tells us that we should think of mang other words to describe things we see sang feel 但它也告诉我们我们应该认为mang其他词描述事我们看见唱了感受 & aSorry,sir.lt's against the traffic ruies.That's a 15dollar fine. 抱歉, sir.lt反对交通ruies。那优良是15dollar。 & a[shine on me] [亮光在我] & aheating can denature protein denatured protein will from precipitates. however, if the heated protein solution is acid or basic, the denatured proteins will remain in the solution. because their molecules carry the same kind of charge and repel each other 热化可能弈质蛋白质被弈质的蛋白质意志从沉淀物。 然而,如果激昂的蛋白质解答是酸或基本的,被弈质的蛋白质在解答将保持。 因为他们的分子运载这同一充电并且互相排斥 & ait can be used to express feelings of interest in almost everything 它在几乎一切可以用于表现出感觉利益 & a她的名字是eddie Her name is eddie & a如果你感到疼痛,你应当停止锻炼 If you feel the ache, you must stop the exercise & alanson place hotel lanson地方旅馆 & aAnalysis in Theory and Applications 分析在理论和应用上 & a李东昨天直到做完作业才离开学校 Li Dong yesterday until completed the work only then to leave the school & a能不用英语吗? Can not use English? & aOne day, an invitation arrived from the palace. 一天,邀请从宫殿到达了。 & athat's why 所以 & aError: The installed version of ZuneWMDU (4.8.2345.0) doesn't match the tool version (4.8.2098.0). 错误: ZuneWMDU (4.8.2345.0)的安装的版本不匹配工具版本(4.8.2098.0)。 & aI can speak a little English. 我可以讲英语的一点。 & ayoui
hot youi 热 & a我有一位新老师,我很喜欢她。她是美丽和廋的。 I have a new teacher, I like her very much.She is beautiful and 廋. & aParts inside your printer are near the end of their service life. See your printer documentation. 部分在您的打印机里面在他们的产品使用期限附近的结尾。 看您的打印机文献。 & ato play with 演劇にとの & aTerritory, market for wool 疆土,市场为羊毛 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本Rinawale 请输入您需要翻译的文本Rinawale & aI got my dictionary out and loked up
the name of the street. 我得到我的字典并且loked街道的名字。 & abalabce balabce & a我不知道你能不能看懂,只是有很多的心里话不知道怎么和你说,也许在你们菲律宾人的眼里,爱是很简单的,开始和结束,说实话我很爱你,我也相信你能感觉的到,在你口中的分手说的是那么的自然,但是我的心好痛,你知道吗,我现在明白了,也许我和你的开始就是一个错误,但是我还是会祝福你的,希望你以后的每一天开心快乐,也许这就是我们的缘分,这样我已经知足了,我相信你不会了解我现在的心情的,我爱你,拜拜!!! I did not know you can understand, only is in some very many hearts the speech did not know how and you did say, perhaps in your Filipino's eye, the love is very simple, starts and finished, said the truth I love you very much, I also believed you can feel, bids good-bye in your mouth says is such n &我很喜欢你
当知道你有老婆孩子的时候怎么说我都不相信问过很多次,每个人回答的答案都是一样的,可我始终不相信,当你说出来的时候其实心都碎一地了还是装出一副很无所谓的样子,你不知道当时有多难受,喜欢一个人就喜欢他的全部,我喜欢你,所以你怎样我都
喜欢,我很想和你在一起,可我又不能拆散你的家庭,我很喜欢你,所以顾不上喜欢别人,也没办法喜欢别人,每次你跟我说笑的时候恨不得让你别走太远离我近点我只是想让你陪陪我,我真的很喜欢你,可又不能在一起
喜欢就猛击分享!
个性网内容精选:

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么办我想你 的文章

随机推荐