sweet和hope哪个才属于男生女生金版或女生?

Sweet Hope Characters Foreign Language Flashcards -
Please sign in to share these flashcards. We'll bring you back here when you are done.
We weren't able to detect the audio language on your flashcards. Please select the correct language below.
Choose a Language...
Chinese, Pinyin
Chinese, Simplified
Chinese, Traditional
Japanese, Romaji
Math / Symbols
Azerbaijani
Belarusian
Chinese, Pinyin
Chinese, Simplified
Chinese, Traditional
Indonesian
Japanese, Romaji
Lithuanian
Luba-Kasai
Luxembourgish
Macedonian
Marshallese
Math / Symbols
Other / Unknown
Portuguese
Tohono O'odham
Vietnamese
Western Frisian
audio not yet available for this language
Chinese, Pinyin
Chinese, Simplified
Chinese, Traditional
Japanese, Romaji
Math / Symbols
Azerbaijani
Belarusian
Chinese, Pinyin
Chinese, Simplified
Chinese, Traditional
Indonesian
Japanese, Romaji
Lithuanian
Luba-Kasai
Luxembourgish
Macedonian
Marshallese
Math / Symbols
Other / Unknown
Portuguese
Tohono O'odham
Vietnamese
Western Frisian
audio not yet available for this language
Save changes
&&&Sweet Hope Characters
Sweet Hope Characters
Please sign in to add to folders.
You have created 2 folders. Please upgrade to Cram Premium to create hundreds of folders!
Toggle Off
Alphabetize
Toggle Off
Front First
Toggle Off
Both Sides
Toggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
Play button
Play button
Click to flip
Click or Press Spacebar to Begin &
20 Cards in this Set
Serafin Pascala
patriarch of the Pascala family, husband of Amalia
honest man working to pull his family out of poverty and essential slavery
Amalia Pascala
wife of Serafin, mother of Angelina/Osvaldo/Isola
longs for her homeland, resentful of her husband for being foolish enough to bring the family to Sweet Hope
Angelina Pascala
(14 yrs old) oldest child of Serafin & Amalia, in love with Calvin Hall, becomes pregnant with his child
object of lust for plantation manager Lee Horton
Osvaldo Pascala
son of Amalia and Serafin, obsessed with tinkering/building contraptions esp. his flying machine
inadvertently kills Lee Horton, struck by lightening
Isola Pascala
youngest child of Serafin & Amalia, friends with Birdie, potentially lesbian?
patriarch of the Hall family, married to Fancy
middleman btwn plantation management and IT workers
Fancy Hall
wife of Step, mother of Calvin, Tobe, Birdie
hard but kind woman, takes the IT women and children under her wing
Calvin Hall
eldest son of Step & Fancy, works at the lumber mill
falls in love, impregnates Angelina
middle child of Step & Fancy, friends with Osvalo, saved from drowning in the river by Serafin
Birdie Hall
youngest, daughter of Step & Fancy, friends with Isola but has her eye on a boy her age
Italian friend of Serafin's on Sweet Hope
tries to jump contract, but is captured and punished
wife of Lazzaro, Amalia's best friend
La Vecchia
mother of Fiorenza, very old and senile
Fred Titus
Step Hall's friend, married to Lud
father of Lecie, JoeJack
wife of Fred, mother of JoeJack, Lecie
JoeJack Titus
nearly grown son of Fred & Lud, yearning to be treated as an adult
works in lumber mill
Lecie Titus
daughter of Fred & Lud, very quiet
raped by, bears child of Lee Horton
Harlan Gates
absent owner of Sweet Hope plantation who's simultaneously running for US Senatorial seat
seemingly benevolent, but really only cares about profit, reputation, his political aspiration
Lee Horton
wicked, racist plantation manager under Lee Horton
rapes Lecie Titus, after Angelina, kills Calvin as revenge for his and his father's supposed insolence
Father Odetti
Catholic priest hired to attend to the Italian's spiritual needs, initially just a puppet of the white management
finally realizes the suffering of his congregation, attempts to help them win the trial against Lee Horton
Ready To Get Started?you better go sleep then sweet heart
good night and sweet dreams!
hope i have a roll in them! 的翻译是:你最好去睡覺然後甜心晚安和甜美的夢 !希望在他們的一卷 ! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
you better go sleep then sweet heart
hope i have a roll in them!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
[object Object]
你最好去睡覺然後甜心晚安和甜美的夢 !希望在他們的一卷 !
你更好地進入睡眠然後sweet heart晚安和甜夢想! 希望我有一個登記冊在他們!
您更好去睡眠然後甜心
晚上好和美夢!
希望i有捲在他們!
相关内容&a你寄的图片是风车而不是弓 You send but the picture is the windmill is not a bow & aI looked at him blankly
& a这家工厂需要进一步的发展 正在翻译,请等待... & aa. Check whether the service termination order processing complies with the procedure or not a. 证实不论服务终止顺序处理遵守做法 & a要么给予我所想要的,要么就世界末日得了 Either gives, either on judgment day which I want & a请代表我向你家人送去最美好的祝愿。 请代表我向你家人送去最美好的祝愿。 & aI pass your room every day 我每天通过您的室 & a别像个孩子似的,要控制住你自己! 正在翻译,请等待... & a28-feb-12 & aWhy do baby 为什么做婴孩 & a我哥哥可以拿一把橡皮在文具盒里 My brother may take rubber in the stationery case & a人与自然融为一体 The human and the nature merge into one organic whole & a一號會議室 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我觉得首先要正确看待考试 I thought first must regard the test correctly & atell me why am i the one you wanna place in your heart 告诉我为什么上午i那个您在您的心脏想要安置 & a昆明梓丰置业有限公司
& a高百杰 High hundred outstanding & aMade under authority of philip Morris products S.A.Neuchatel Switzerland 做在Philip Morris产品之下S.A.Neuchatel瑞士当局 & a感觉很孤单,你可以找我吗?我很确定我的爱。 The feeling is very lonely, you may look for me? I am very definite I the love. & awhich of the floolwing is compsed of nervous tissue 正在翻译,请等待...
& acontact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the.Net Framework. 与您的应用出版者联系为指示关于得到适当的版本的。得到框架。 & a测量设备管理程序 Measurement equipment executive program & aThe former subverted long-term controls of Confucian rules and doctrines by introducing science and democracy, 孔子规则和教条前被推翻的长期控制通过介绍科学和民主, & a他们给我能量,但他们不健康。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHelvetica 海尔维希 & astay in the hotel 逗留在旅馆里 & a为了减肥,我必须要克制自己,每天锻炼,骑车上班... In order to lose weight, I must have to restrain oneself, every day exercises, rides a bicycle to go to work… & aThe consensus at session 2 was that eGovernment is here to stay. It is certainly popular, but it is proving challenging to conclusively measure its value to customers and government. 公众舆论在会议2是电子政府这里是停留。 它是一定普遍的,但它证明挑战决定性地测量它的价值到顾客和政府。 & a我们应低调的处理这件事。(understate) 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这次活动对我们来说是一次巨大的挑战 This activity to us is a huge challenge & a1.切勿泄漏个人密码。   2.保存交易记录。在发生网上购物争议时,这些记录可作为证据以便维权。   3.仔细阅读网站的格式条款,小心其中的陷阱。   4.对于邮寄发货的情况,买家签字收货时请注意包裹的包装是否完好,如包装损坏则可以拒收。   5.买家必须了解卖家的固定电话(不是手机)及具体地址。如果卖家不透露这两个重要信息,千万不要付款。   6.很多厂家在售后一般会消极处理甚至不给予服务,所以网上异地购物一定要先询问该产品是否是全国联保。 1. being sure not divulge the personal password.   2. preserved transaction record.When has on the net the shopping dispute, these records may take the evidence in order to Uygur power.   3. careful reading website form provision, careful trap.   The packing which 4. the situation which delivers goo & ayou can communicate that power to anyone who needs it.this is probably the greatest wrok you can do with your enthusiasm 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai was born to make you happy 我出生使您愉快 & aplay pool 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThere is no known 没有已知的 & a他老婆可不是省油的灯,你平时多注意点了哦。他们2夫妻都是大名人 His wife may not be the province oil lamp, your usually multi-limelight oh.Their 2 husbands and wives all are the big celebrity & aてるてるぼうずなんて役に立たないや… て る て る ぼ う ず な ん て the service に stands た な い や… & aA:什么?那真是往他的伤口上撒盐啊。 A: What? That really is scatters the salt toward in his wound. & a宅男宅女进化论 Dwelling male dwelling female theory of evolution & a没有权利违背自然 Does not have the right to violate the nature & a不是吗? Not right? & a因为平时我没有做过 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她有美丽的,长期的,卷曲的,金发碧眼的头发。 She has beautifully, long-term, curl, golden hair blue eyes hair. & aUnit: man 单位: 人 & a教学方式很特别 Teaching way very specially & ainterest on saving accounts 兴趣在储蓄存款 & a每天能够听到你的声音,好像你就在身旁, Every day can hear your sound, probably you on in one's side, & a极度鄙视你们 Despises you extremely & atermined fro average values
& ai dont chat with you yesterday 我與您不聊天昨天 & a我很开心你能夸我 I am very happy you to be able to praise me & adbksdo group dbksdo group & a外面的东西不卫生 Outside thing not health & alooking hot 看起来热 & arun door 跑门 & ayou better go sleep then sweet heart
hope i have a roll in them! 您更好去睡眠然後甜心
晚上好和美夢!
希望i有捲在他們! &

我要回帖

更多关于 男生女生金版 的文章

随机推荐