我还能去汕头温州十二中中吗?

汕头老市区小吃,你不得不看的美食推荐
我的图书馆
汕头老市区小吃,你不得不看的美食推荐
【喜欢我们】点击上方小蓝字“汕头美食推荐”【喜欢内容】点击右上角,分享到朋友圈嘻嘻!汕头老市区的美食,很多朋友都听过,也吃过吧,至少也看过今日视线的介绍吧!今天约了几位老同学一起去那吃吃,走走。由于天气比较冷,所以我们先吃了碗粿条汤来暖下福合埕牛肉在汕头,大大小小的牛肉店有很多,好吃的也有很多家 。个人偏爱吃牛肉丸粿条吃完后,我们直奔下一站,十二中煎饺对于这个里,身为汕头人,但比较陌生,也很少来这里,就是为了搜人气小吃而来路过存心善堂十二中算比较难找的,在外马路一条小巷里这里品种还挺多的,所以每种口味我都要了两个趁饺子还在煎,去买杯草莓冰一杯5块钱,不错,真材实料,看店主用新鲜草莓加子母奶,白糖,白冰 制做的,上回又加果粒,再淋上炼奶,酸酸甜甜,值得推荐!煎饺一般好吃了,没传说中的那样神,外砂阿平猪肚火锅那的煎饺也不错,土豆味最喜欢了。相对来说十二中的个头小一点,皮薄些。煎饺沾陈醋是绝配,在这里跟大家说我个人的小发明,如果家里的陈醋吃完了,但需要时,可以用白醋兑酱油1:1来调合 。一样一样的亲!鲎粿 一个5块钱这个是猪肠胀糯米 这份25元猪肠是有先刮掉里面的油来包料的,里面除了糯米,还有粟子,花生,虾米好腻的,得来杯热茶缓缓走着走着,又到了一家标志性小吃店,老妈官棕球店在老城区的一条小巷子里由于本人 对棕球有恐惧,觉得那味道很恶心。所以就没尝每年端午我爸妈也有包,送给亲戚朋友们尝过的都就比老妈官好吃&&&&&&&& 嘻嘻嘻从老妈官棕球店一直走进去,在荒废的危楼里穿梭拐出来看到了我们的目标之一,小公园蛋挞买了几个坐在小公园凉亭品尝价格2块到3块5,推荐紫薯跟芝士味,确定不错,好吃。吃完逛逛这片曾经是汕头最繁荣的地方飘香小食店各种粿品潮汕粿文化啊粿在家常吃(PS:我妈妈做的粿也特别好吃,人人夸滴)但到了这,就试下吧点了份粿食拼盘,炸豆干(炸豆干不好吃,不正宗)汤的味道做得也不咋的,很一般一般的服务态度也不咋的,问有没有茶,老阿姨说:在那里,你自己去倒,有就有,没有就完了。(是不是看我们点的菜太少了?)著名小吃店,让我这样黑,不是很好吧,嘻嘻说实话粿还是挺好吃了,不过真心饱到吃不下,打包!杏仁茶暖的,很贴心最后一站,广场豆腐花虽然下着雨,但生意还是特别好(除了豆腐花,还有各种甜品选择)一碗3块钱&有人说鸥汀李记的好吃,我觉得各有特色了李记是嫩,滑,入口化广场这家的豆腐口感有弹韧些,跟布丁口感很像,颜色也比较黄一些上回的撒的糖加了花生末,所以很香吃完广场走一走,海滨路走一走正好司机来接我们回去了,所以就回家(司机真好,每人只给他3块钱小费,就专车专送我们回家,还会绕路带我们去看火车站)
馆藏&44886
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢重回汕头十二中小巷,寻找学生时代和同窗吃小吃摊的青葱记忆重回汕头十二中小巷,寻找学生时代和同窗吃小吃摊的青葱记忆冰绿锦百家号坐上时光机,回到校园去寻找学生时代和初高中同窗放学后吃小吃摊的青葱记忆- 三牧楼巷 -位于汕头市十二中学后方集香味与古朴为一体的三牧楼巷因为十二中及其沿街小吃太出名所以老老小小都习惯亲切地称这条巷为“十二中巷”- 汕头第十二中学 -地处汕头市老市区的中心区域原是由柬埔寨华侨集团投资兴办的汕头市唯一一所华侨学校“汕头市华侨小学”1962年学校扩办为中学,改名为“汕头市华侨中学”1969年才正式更名为“汕头市第十二中学”经历半个世纪的风吹雨打原有的旧校舍已经不能满足学生上课需求于是在2002年原升平区政府规划并投资 300多万元人民币,学校自筹 400多万元在原校址上改建了教学楼等设施也就有了我们今天看到的崭新的十二中校舍啦!说完十二中历史,接下来转入正题:“十二中巷”之所以叫这名字热气腾腾的小吃店绝对功不可没!他们虽然店面简陋但却陪伴着很多汕头年轻人的一整个青春!青春第一站——————————十二中煎饺小编上大学的时候来阿姨还是推着小车现在,煎饺衣钵传给了儿子原本小车也转进了店里不过美味依旧纯手工打造的土豆、韭菜、白菜、竹笋、萝卜、甜芋、玉米、猪肉的 各式饺子一年四季,雷打不动亲切地迎接着来来往往的学生们青春第二站新鲜甘草水果炎炎夏天陪伴汕头人夏天的一定都会有酸酸甜甜的水果记忆芭乐、西瓜、哈密瓜、西瓜、芒果、进口莲雾等各种当季水果五颜六色、满满当当光看都觉得透心凉,心飞扬~新鲜的水果洗干净切块淋上由梅子+甘草特制各家各店秘制配方的“甘草汁”酸甜消暑开胃满足吃货对水果的所有幻想青春第三站台湾无骨鸡柳那些年的放学后省吃俭用5块钱就为了这一口香!酥!脆! 鸡柳约上三五好友并肩回家一路吃一路走你一口我一口多么青葱有没有!把裹好面粉的鸡柳放进滚烫的油锅里头炸3分钟立马出锅黄澄澄的鸡柳外表焦黄撒上孜然热气烘托焦香和孜然哎呦妈~外焦里嫩、一口酥脆最后一站闪亮亮十二中草莓冰一般懂“十二中套路”的宝宝应该都知道煎饺和草莓冰就是放学和盛夏消暑标配据老板娘介绍草莓是一年四季都会有夏天不当季可能比较少一点等到冬天就算一筐接一筐地送草莓可能都还赶不上卖的速度而不喜欢吃酸的宝宝怕这个季节草莓不够大和甜咋办?不怕!这个夏天还有芒果、西瓜、哈密瓜、火龙果等新鲜的水果想喝啥就喝啥子母奶+满满的新鲜原料不少年轻人“不远万里”、“跋山涉水”每年寒暑假都要来一杯青春如果你偶尔想要重温无忧无虑那些年就叫上你的friends重回十二中小巷这里不用顾及大人形象你们还可以嬉戏打闹拥有学生时青涩模样本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。冰绿锦百家号最近更新:简介:本人有丰富的写作经验。作者最新文章相关文章过年的时候,朋友圈有人发了十二中红豆冰排长队的相片,发了福合沟无米粿排长队的相片,发了中山纪念亭周边的人山人海……大概每个回来的人都希望去看看,微信上说的汕头那些变化是不是真的。初五的时候,外地来的朋友去了老市区,国平路人头攒动,飘香挤满,下午三点时候连李名升都座无虚席,晚上,福合埕的大排档每一家都灯火通明,大排场龙……不过可能外地朋友看到的只是汕头很热闹,但只有久居汕头的我们,才知道,从门可罗雀到门庭若市,改变了的,是什么。那些修缮的地标,是我们内心深处那难以割舍的牵挂。这是一位汕头青年写的《我在十二中排草莓冰啦,有人在我前面吗?》,她们对城市的盼求或许与发展暂无关联,她们的幸福仅需一杯红豆冰一杯草莓冰。她说:“嘿,汕头,我回来啦!”嘿,是的!汕头回来啦!青年已成壮年,年富也以力剩。我在十二中排草莓冰啦,有人在我前面吗?Fairy/文“风打翻果汁,带走了气泡,只剩下满满一杯的甜。后来你说想念我,后来你说我是你遇见的最后一片云朵,风就停了。”——德卡先生的信箱我放假回家了,在汕头。北回归线穿过的南方小城,即使到了冬日里最冷的一天,也称不上严寒。冷饮店的生意依旧如火如荼,十二中旁的红豆沙冰屋便是个典型的例子。这里每天都大排长龙,人来人往,络绎不绝。这几年来,造访沙冰屋的人以不计其数来形容也毫不夸张。他们踩着深深浅浅的脚印,在简陋的小摊前探着脑袋,有些豪爽地直呼道:“阿姨,来杯草莓冰!”是的,这间生意火热的红豆沙冰屋卖得最多的却是草莓冰。天气渐冷的时候,手握着那杯草莓冰觉得冻得透骨,牙齿也有些哆嗦。但舌尖所尝及的酸甜,终归不失为好滋味。表哥曾是十二中的学生,他在朋友圈的照片中看到那蜿蜒的队伍后感慨道:当时作为学校旁边唯一的果汁冰店,确实受人欢迎,但也没有如今这般大排长龙的盛况;且起初红豆沙冰屋的招牌饮品也确实是红豆沙冰,而并非是现今炙手可热的草莓冰。当谈及小店每日人满为患的现象时,有些朋友晃着脑袋表示不能理解,提及其草莓冰口味甚佳的人也在少数,反倒有不少闲得慌的人声称是吃饱了没事干,所以来排队(比如我)。“确实如此,但大抵也有些是情怀所致。”表哥点点头又补充道。每年寒假,大批放假的学生和异乡人纷纷进城。约上三两好友,不辞辛苦赶到老市区。虽已有心理准备,但撞上排到小巷路口的队伍,嘴边依旧蹦出一句:“卧槽!这么多人!”然后默默地排到队伍的尾巴去。排队的时光也并不无趣。像参加赛事一般,在人头攒动之中,有些激动和紧张。没有一刻消停,叽叽喳喳地同身边的伙伴分享上学时光和寒假生活。趣事,八卦,玩笑,关心,全都可以用来消磨排队的百无聊赖。话讲完了,草莓冰也到手了。拍照发朋友圈,像打卡一般,有些骄傲自大地宣告着:“老子放假啦哈哈哈哈。”抑或郑重其事地昭示:“嘿,汕头,我回来了。”我回来了。我第一次去红豆沙冰屋大概是四年前,和闺蜜们一道,点了四杯芒果冰。在路边的煎饺摊子坐下,叫了些小食。从初中毕业,我们分道扬镳去了不同的高中。分别半年之后相聚,又能够自由自在地谈天说地。我吃东西有些狼吞虎咽,手边的东西定是要第一时间吃完,闺蜜却是能细细品尝。于是我吃完自己沙冰上的雪顶,就开始若无其事地吃起她们的。虽已记不得当时的味道,但却记得当初那份难能可贵的快乐。每年寒假能回汕头吃一杯草莓冰,幸福感呈直线上升。裹藏着无数珍贵记忆的草莓冰,甜度一定是够的。可能我们选择回到老地方,只是想真情实意地抒发内心:这座城,那些人,我全都思念着。真心祝福我们大潮汕明天会更好!(来源:数据粤东、潮字大叔、WannaBeAlive,部分照片拍摄:白云)
编辑 李珩丹
点击展开全文
创造更多价值当前位置: >>
2017年汕头市12中九年级下第二次月考试卷
2017 年汕头市 12 中九年级下第二次月考试卷 二、单项填空(本大题有 20 小题,每小题 1 分,共 20 分) ( )26. ―God, I’ve never gone through _____ occasion before. ―Just take it easy. You are sure to come up with ____ wise solution. A. a B. a C. the D. a ( )27. Boys, don’t ____ yourselves in playing Angry Birds. It is bad for your eyes to play computer games for a long time. A. lose B. forget C. mark D. decrease ( )28. ―Nomada _______ since ten years ago. It is impossible for her to make a living now. ―You mean ________? That’s kind of cruel to her. A. in her twentieth B. h in twenties C. h in her twenties D. in her twenties ( )29. ― Excuse me, could you help me check if _________ tomorrow? ― Ok. If you _____. A. the
must B. the game is need C.
should D. the
must ( )30. None of us are born talented. It means that ____ hard work, ____ good result. A. no B. no C. not D. not ( )31. Fu yuanhui has become a kind of spirit. It commonly _______ the whole world’s soul-saving, which eliminates the formal responses ____ other athletics. A. of B. to C. to D. of ( )32. Big rocks is the only thing you should pay attention to _______, remember it. A. make your travel safe B. making your travel safe C. to make your travel safe D. to making your travel safe ( )33. ―Which do you want to order, sir? Coffee, lemonade, milk or tea? ―_____.it tastes good, kind of tart. _____ others is my cup of tea. A. C either B. M neither C. L none D. T none ( )34. Again and again the doctor_______ the crying baby girl, but he could _____ find out what was wrong with her. A. almost B. hardly C. hardly D. barely ( )35. Not only my friends but also the Green _______ interested in football and Messi is their favorite star. A. be B. am C. is D. are ( )36. Five hours ago, he _____. So it is unlikely that you can catch him ___. A. on B. on C. up D. up ( )37. ― Someone is knocking at the door. Is it Ann? I’ve been waiting for her so long. ―I’m sorry, it _____ be her. I saw her staying at school half an hour ago. A. may not B. shouldn’t C. can’t D. mustn’t ( )38. ―Look at the sky. It ______ rain. ―Yes. The TV reporter said that it ____. A. had B. will C. could D. would ( )39. Whether Trump will stand for Americans’ wills ___ a thing ____ we can discuss. A. aren’t; which B. isn’t; about C. isn’t; / D. aren’t; what ( )40. ―It is too difficult ___ me to get your motorbike repaired. ―All right. I will turn ___ someone else. A. to B. to C. for D. for ( )41. ―I want to stop _____, although sleeping in bed is comfortable. ― That’s good. You finally stop ______. A. being negative B. being negative C. to be negative D. to be negative ( )42. ―Idiot, your devotion ____ worth any. ―Better than a critic ____ hasn’t! A. isn’t; which B. doesn’t; who C. isn’t; who D. doesn’t; which ( )43. 一 Your shoes are so old. Why not _____ a new pair? 一______ all my money on an MP5, I am lighter than ever. A. spent B. having spent C. being spending D. being spent ( )44. ―You ___ better at painting than Mary won’t let me down, I promise. ―Praise too much. What she paints couldn’t be ____. A. bad B. better C. /; bad D. /; better ( )45. ―Rose isn’t here today. I am afraid she is ill. ― ________. I saw her at the doctor’s this morning. A. Take it easy B. So do I C. I am afraid so D. It should be that 三、完形填空(本大题有 10 小题,每小题 1 分,共 10 分) If you are given only 1 yuan, can you live in a city for one day? It may be a little difficult. But 46 from Xi'an did it. On April 10th, more than 60 students from the Middle School 47 Northwestern Polytechnical University took part in the One Yuan Metropolis Survival. The charity for teenagers called Imperceptible Education held this activity. Students had to live and deal with a lot of hard tasks. It has happened in eight cities and is going to four others, including Beijing, in May. To 48 , many students looked for part-time jobs and saw how hard life was. Zhang Qi, 14, asked over 10 restaurants for a job and finally got one chance. &We were sad when they said no. But gradually we got used to it,& he said. After being a waiter for an hour, he 49 25 yuan. Some made use of their talents by singing and dancing in parks or shopping malls. Many people who walked 50 took notice and helped them . Zhao Jiacheng, 14, drew pictures and made paper crafts (手工). &This showed it's 51 to learn a special skill,& he said. Living was hard, but finishing the tasks was not any easier. They went to different places to finish tasks in a 52 time. The most amazing one was when they had to exchange things worth a hundred yuan with only a piece of paper in half an hour. &We learned 53 to __54__ others. From a balloon to a cake to a bottle of yogurt…, after almost 20 tries, we got an expensive necklace, &he said, &we would 55 all of the money we had raised to poor schools in Tibet.& ( )46. A. teachers B. students C. workers D. waiters ( )47. A. led to B. kept to C. attached to D. belonged to ( )48. A. make money B. make paper C. make trouble D. make music ( )49. A. borrowed B. paid C. spent D. earned ( )50. A. with B. from C. by D. ahead ( )51. A. important B. difficult C. possible D. interesting ( )52. A. long B. short C. right D. wrong ( )53. A. where B. why C. how D. when ( )54.A. kid B. persuade C. release D. introduce ( )55. A. show B. bring C. take D. give 四、阅读理解(本大题有 15 小题,每小题 2 分,共 30 分) A What’s On? Electric Underground 7.30pm-1.00am Free at the Cyclops Theatre Nice wine served Do you know who’s playing in your area? We’re bringing you an evening of live rock and pop music from the best local bands. Are you interested in becoming a musician and getting a recording contract(合同)? If so, come early to the talk at 7.30pm by Jules Skye, a successful record producer. He’s going to talk about how you can find the right person to produce you music. Gee Whizz Around 9.00pm-11.00pm Comedy at Kaleidoscope Come and see Gee Whizz perform. He’s the funniest stand-up comedian on the comedy scene. This joyful show will please everyone, from the youngest to the oldest. Gee Whizz really knows how to make you laugh! Our bar is open from 7.00pm for drinks and Italian snacks. Simon’s Workshop 5.00pm-7.30pm Wednesdays at Victoria Stage Located behind a huge cafe This is a good chance for anyone who wants to learn how to do comedy. The workshop looks at every kind of comedy, and practices many different ways of making people laugh. Simon is a comedian and actor who has 10 years’ experience of teaching comedy. His workshops are exciting and fun. An evening with Simon will give you the confidence to be funny. Charlotte Stone 8.30pm-10.30pm (May be last for more than two hours) Pizza World Fine food with
this is a great evening out. Charlotte Stone will perform songs from her new best-selling CD, with James Pickering on the piano. The menu is Italian, with excellent meat and fresh fish, pizzas and pasta(面食). Book early to get a table. Our bar is open all day, and serves cocktails, coffee, beer, and white wine. ( )56. Who can help you if you want to have your music produced? A. Jules Skye. B. Gee Whizz. C. Charlotte Stone. D. James Pickering. ( )57. At which place can people of different ages enjoy a good laugh? A. The Cyclops Theatre B. Kaleidoscope C. Victoria Stage D. Pizza World ( )58. What do we know about Simon’s Workshop? A. It requires membership status. B. It lasts three hours each time. C. It is run by a comedy club. D. It is held every Wednesday. ( )59. When will a wonderful Italian meal be offered? A. 11.50pm B. 10.20am C. 10.40pm D. 11.10am ( )60. According to the passage, we couldn’t know that ________. A. This paragraph may come from a restaurant introduction. B. Jules Skye will talk about some music things. C. You can enjoy yourself for a while joining these occasions mentioned. D. The title is quite attractive with an energetic and exciting manner(风格). BStayI’ll never forget that day on which my brother took me to stay at the street. Everytime I thought about his face, my heart shook strongly. “Got it? Just a couple of seconds later I will come back.” Saying this, his figure went disappearing in the earth. At the same time I saw people sleeping with fear, suddenly realizing that persons didn’t belong to anyone. And as time went by, I could never forecast(预想) what would be going on where I stayed. I watched the way my brother went on, thinking of something that happened when I was a kid. You know, I was not that outgoing, for which I always refused to talk to anyone including my parents. It is so weird that relations looked down on me and my parents ever sent me to the psychologist(心理医生). They never understood what I was really sick for. But something totally changed on a blue moon night. It’s him, my brother. He knew the softest in my deep heart, being the first one to care for me. He would stay with me when my sleep was spoile when I was down after something when huge happiness surrounded(环绕) me and was needed to be spoken out to a listener. He gave me all these, on which the others didn’t focus. I was moved. He always stayed. And kept staying. I was mixed in it. Which ever drove me crazy. But now I have to accept the truth that he has already gone. Like an opening petunias, come with charming smells, and then go with heart breaking. I don’t feel sad, or any sense of bitterness. It’s just like a two-people party, now it’s time to end. Had someone given me a chance, could I let him stay? I think it’s fate, unstoppable. His eyes are too small, not being able to fill me in. He’s right. I shouldn’t force him and myself. Today I live well. My life goes the right way. I will still miss him, imaging his life in heaven. Then it reminds me of that day. Eight years ago, he felt dying, then held me tightly, passing the beats and temperature to me. That street is in Wenchuan, on May 12th in 2008. ( )61. What is the writer’s brother purpose to say “just a couple of seconds later I will come back”? A. To lead to the writer ’s fear. B. To ensure the writer wouldn’t die. C. To let the writer wait for him. D. To try to comfort the writer. ( )62. How is the writer used to be? A. Firm and persistent B. Lonely and shy C. Negative and annoyed D. Positive and hopeful ( )63. Why does the writer suddenly changed? A. Because his brother always stayed with the writer. B. Because his relation stopped despising him. C. Because his brother set a good example for him. D. Because his feelings were expressed and listened to. (()64.What does the underlined sentence mean? A. The writer’s brother could hardly stare at things clearly. B. The writer’s brother was extremely poor in sights. C.The writer’s brother couldn’t be by his side anytime. D. The writer’s brother wasn’t able to loof after him anymore. )65. How would the writer feel when he wrote the article? A. Sorrowed but sensible B. Confused but Uncaring C. Upset and sad D. Expectant and activeC 配对阅读 左栏是五位求职者的真实情况,右栏是七个空缺岗位的简要说明。请根据五位 求职者的特点为他们选出最合适的职位。 ( )66.Amesa , 31 , female(女) Used to be a teacher, energetic and positive. Kindness is full of her heart. Having gone through an earthquake, in which her child dies, makes her know how cruel fate is and how to make a decision more bravely. A. BOOK STORE LACK OF AN INTRODUCER Well, actually we just combine―― The boss died in an accident and our salary just got paid. Now we are setting up a new shop― to sell books and something else about reading. As to start you need to go through a probation with 60 percent of salary, but if we find that you quite care for detail and show great enthusiasm to reading introduction, you will possibly get a promotion and have high pay. B. PROGRAMMER IN A NATIONAL COMPANY Our company is so famous that nearly every job seeker want to squeeze in. So at present here is a chance! Just now an important people in charge of amount-calculating left. We are eagerly searching for somebody new. This job surely needs rich experience and calm analyzing. It would be better if you have a sharp feeling of economy, but excellent character(人品) is the most important. C. HEAD TEACHER NEEDED Our primary school was founded not long ago so it is having a lack of a responsible head teacher. All your CV will be highly cherished. So come here! Have a try! If you are patient and careful with kids and know how to talk with a pupil, you are more likely to get the offer. D. COLLEGE TEACHER WANTED We are just going to say the importance. Long teaching career. Ability to make decisions decisively. Well versed in relaxed teaching methods. The shortage of our finance means that in a long time you won’t get too much money. E. LOOK HERE, BE A NEWSPAPER EDITOR The editor is not only an editor. He also requires you()67.David, 19 , male(男) Just graduated from a high school, he has a realistic attitude to life, which is really rare among young persons never experiencing the society. Addicted to Math but a little obtuse(迟钝) to money, so he always feel strapped because of poor finance. ( )68. Melina, 29 , female Rich experience about teaching college students Chinese causes her responsibility, careful thinking and excellent senses of language, but sometimes she is indecisive(犹豫的). Lived with a poor and weak family so she is in great need of money.()69. Actedy , 32 , male Being released from jail last year, living with low quality, feeling confused about life while good at analyzing amount and extremely fond of calculating. Give him a chance, sick for recognition of others, he will try his best.()70. Tedy , 38 , male Watching this world from a incisive angle, pretty talented to be a magazine editor. But he is disabled― only one hand―of course it couldn’t be the reason you turn him down.to have exquisite writing style, keen insight and full energy. If you have enough confidence, come and have a try. F. MAGAZINE WRITER EAGERLY Know what is this? To be a magazine writer, you should have massive knowledge, sharp words and a lot of time to work with the courage like young people. This is a long-term task which you must be strongly responsible to make sure that your manuscript(稿件) will not default(拖 欠), which is quite difficult for many people. G. DIGITAL(数字的) TESTER No other demands. Just interested in number, who won’t be astonished when facing a huge number of digits. We often hold some tiny meeting with others, when it is time to fully and completely show your ability and quality.五、短文填空(本大题有 10 小题,每小题 1.5 分,共 15 分) 请用适当的词完成下面这封信,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只 能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。 China is a kind of artwork. It 71 for ancient Chinese culture. Jemmy, a foreigner that comes from Italy, __72__ lives in Japan now, thinks china is very beautiful, fascinating and charming. He has never seen china. Amusingly, he focused on Chinese culture for rather long and 73 the courses about Chinese literature at university. He’s always wanting a chance to watch some china, of course, he is also hoping for the day he can have a look at the colorful china. “I used to think that Chinese culture is indecent and unsubstantiated(无从考证的), but once I watched the beautiful miracle, china, I have to say, being surprised and interested for a while, I think it unbelievably amazing and irreplaceable”, said Washycares, 74 foreigner. He also tells us,” We 75 that the porcelain ware(瓷制品) was useless and ugly in the past, but China’s beauty has been powerful enough to 76 that what we think is totally wrong. The detailed texture of china and fine workmanship deeply surprise me.” A professor fond of china said,” Making china requires superb skills, rich experience and perfect carving, these are 77 make china exquisite and charming.” However, his understanding of china remains 78 the surface. He added, “There are lots of things about china that need me to know, to seek and to feel, which are also what I'm learning.” In addition to(除了) what they mentioned, I think the more important reason 79 China is becoming popular is that it represents the diligence(勤劳) and wisdom of Chinese. What’s more, china has also recorded the 80 of dynasties and the process(进展) of history. It’s obvious that china has a lot of meanings, but they are really hard understood. 六、读写综合(本大题分为 A.B 两部分,共 20 分) A. 信息归纳(本题共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,共 5 分) Having spent my first 29 years in the city (Boston, USA) and my next 29 years in town (Gold Beach) make me realize how different the city and small town life: People: When you walk around in the city, few people smile at you. In small towns, people are friendlier. Store clerks in city stores are polite but not friendly. In small towns, clerks are lively and talkative. They may have children who are in the same class as yours. The women in small towns are particularly friendly and knowledgeable. They know everybody and everybody’s children. So there is no private (隐私) life in a small town. Food: In a city, people go to the supermarket to buy food once a week. In small towns, you can go to the market every day and the food is fresh, and the price is lower. And there’s always fruit on sale. You may even go to the farm nearby to buy the fresher vegetable too. Others: A big city has better hospitals, doctors and medical care. If you get really sick in a small town, better medical care may be a few hours’ drive. And there are no universities, museums, galleries, shopping malls or theatres in a town, which make life not so convenient and less fun. Teenagers may find nowhere to go and play. In general, for many young people, the city is exciting, while the small town is boring. For adults the city noisy and crowded, while small town is quiet and relaxed and you can see a huge and black sky with millions of stars at night. The age of the writer 81. The personality of store clerks in a small town 82. Place to buy fresher vegetables 83. The opinion of adults about city life 84. People who might prefer city life 85. B. 书面表达 (本题 20分) 你住在城市还是乡镇,乡村呢? 你更想住在什么地方?请写一篇题为“I Prefer Life in a _____________”的短文。 内容包括: 1. 你更喜欢的居住地 (城市,乡镇或乡村) 2. 列举出三个理由。 3. 建议大家爱护环境,让每个地方都变成宜居之地。
赞助商链接

我要回帖

更多关于 温州十二中 的文章

随机推荐