我已经什么也不能为你做了,所以请允许我小小的骄傲放手。求英文翻译

当前位置: &
恐怕我不能的英文
英文翻译i'm afraid i can't&&&&I' fear... &&&&&&I; me... &&&&&& should not ...... &&&&&&i'm afraid i can't let you... &&&&&&i''m afraid i can''t... &&&&&&i'm afraid i don't know... &&&&&&i'm afraid i have to leave... &&&&&&i've forgot i'm afraid... &&&&&&i'm afraid i couldn't say... &&&&&&i'm afraid i can't tell you... &&&&&&i 'm afraid i've got a temperature... &&&&&&i'm afraid i can't... &&&&&&i can't go for that(no can do); ican’t... &&&&&&dear i fear we're facing a problem... &&&&&&do you know the percentage of the damaged portion... &&&&&&i'm afraid i have bad news for you... &&&&&&no, i can't sleep... &&&&&&but i can't (but i can't); that i am not for sell... &&&&&&the i can't funeral... &&&&&&over my head... &&&&&&i am not for sell... &&&&&&just can't break it... &&&&&&and i mustn't give in... &&&&&&i can't let go... &&&&&&i can't deny... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法A : i ' m afraid i can ' t complete my paper on time恐怕我不能按时完成论文了。 I appreciate your invitation , but i ' m afraid i can ' t谢谢你的邀请,但恐怕我不能去。 I ' m afraid i can ' t po ibly open the l / c this month恐怕我不能在本月开证。 Hal : i ' m sorry dave , i ' m afraid i can ' t do that哈尔:对不起戴夫,恐怕我不能那么做。 I ' m afraid i won ' t be able to make it to your party(恐怕我不能去参加你们的聚会。 ) I ' m sorry , miss pratt . i ' m afraid i can ' t aiiow that对不起,普拉蒂小姐恐怕我不能批准I ' m afraid i can ' t give you permission to open the safe恐怕我不能允许您打开这保险箱。 I ' m afraid i can ' t comment on this issue恐怕我不能对此问题加以评论。 I ' m afraid i can ' t agree with you there恐怕我不能同意您出的价格。 " i fear i shall not have that honor .“恐怕我不能有那个荣幸了。 ” 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
恐怕我不能的英文翻译,恐怕我不能英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译恐怕我不能,恐怕我不能的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved温馨提示:糗事百科为大家收集了很多的不知道你能不能看见英文翻译的糗事,各种关于不知道你能不能看见英文翻译的爆笑经历,尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注不知道你能不能看见英文翻译的糗事就收藏本页吧。
扫码下载糗事百科app当前位置: &
我也不能的英文
英文翻译niether can i&&&&I; me... &&&&&& ...... &&&&&& should not ...... &&&&&&i can't prevent this hurt from... &&&&&&i don’t, me neither... &&&&&&i could be your confidante... &&&&&&you dont bir you don’t bird me i don’t bird you... &&&&&& your guess is as good as mine... &&&&&&there ain't so much for me... &&&&&&i don' i don’t want wo ye bu xiang zher ra ...... &&&&&&pocket game boy... &&&&&&pocket game boy... &&&&&&my lips are sealed... &&&&&&so what... &&&&&&if you're not going i'm not going either... &&&&&&as we die, both you and i... &&&&&&don't believe anything i say... &&&&&&so i don't know... &&&&&&if he won't go nor shall... &&&&&&i love you i dont... &&&&&&i tell them i don't know... &&&&&&my inspiration has run dry... &&&&&&its just... i dont even know... &&&&&&i can stand colder weather than this... &&&&&&can't deny it, can't pretend... &&
关注微信公众号:chachacidian,即可查询单词
例句与用法 "even alone i can't say i never loved tom," she admitted in a pitiful voice .“单独谈我也不能说我从来没爱过汤姆,”她用伤心的语调吐露道。The fundamentals fascinate me , i can ' t deny ,基本面令人着迷的话,我也不能否认, Can you do that ? no . i can t , even . i sleep你们能吗不能,我也不能,我会睡着。 And then one couldn t accept money in that way再说,我也不能白白接受别人的钱。 Even if she was , i couldn ' t ask her to marry me即使她是,我也不能让她嫁给我You ' re busy , and i can ' t change myworkschedule either你很忙,我也不能抽出时间来I can ' t serve him outside the united states我也不能在美国以外的地方递交传票I don ' t get 1 0 percent of these freebies而且我也不能从这些免费表演中抽佣I am tired of just complaining and never doing anything我也不能老是抱怨啥事也不干You can ' t touch my glasses and i can ' t touch yours你不能碰我的杯子我也不能碰你的更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
我也不能的英文翻译,我也不能英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译我也不能,我也不能的英文意思,,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved我已经什么也不能为你做了,所以请允许我放手。求英文翻译_百度知道
我已经什么也不能为你做了,所以请允许我放手。求英文翻译
I can do nothing for you, so please allow me to let go
采纳率:9%
I can not do anything for you ,so permission I put down my hand please.
I could not do any more for you yet ,I am sorry to have to leave you
为您推荐:
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 请允许我 的文章

随机推荐