$59.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Left 4 Dead Bundle
Includes 2 items:
Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2
$29.99 USD
Buy Valve Complete Pack
Includes 24 items:
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Half-Life, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life: Source, Ricochet, Deathmatch Classic
$99.99 USD
"This is one of the best coop fps games ever.
I am usually terrifiied by zombie games but this is so fun I can power through it. No Mercy = the best"
Steam Big Picture
About This Game
From Valve (the creators of Counter-Strike, Half-Life and more) comes Left 4 Dead, a co-op action horror game for the PC and Xbox 360 that casts up to four players in an epic struggle for survival against swarming zombie hordes and terrifying mutant monsters.
Set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse, L4D's survival co-op mode lets you blast a path through the infected in four unique “movies,” guiding your survivors across the rooftops of an abandoned metropolis, through rural ghost towns and pitch-black forests in your quest to escape a devastated Ground Zero crawling with infected enemies. Each &movie& is comprised of five large maps, and can be played by one to four human players, with an emphasis on team-based strategy and objectives.
New technology dubbed &the AI Director& is used to generate a unique gameplay experience every time you play. The Director tailors the frequency and ferocity of the zombie attacks to your performance, putting you in the middle of a fast-paced, but not overwhelming, Hollywood horror movie.
Addictive single player, co-op, and multiplayer action gameplay from the makers of Counter-Strike and Half-Life
Versus Mode lets you compete four-on-four with friends, playing as a human trying to get rescued, or as a zombie boss monster that will stop at nothing to destroy them.
See how long you and your friends can hold out against the infected horde in the new Survival Mode
An advanced AI director dynamically creates intense and unique experiences every time the game is played
20 maps, 10 weapons and unlimited possibilities in four sprawling &movies&
Matchmaking, stats, rankings, and awards system drive collaborative play
Designer's Commentary allows gamers to go &behind the scenes& of the game
Powered by Source and Steam
&The Sacrifice” is
the new add-on for Left 4 Dead.
&The Sacrifice& is the prequel to &The Passing,& and takes place from the L4D Survivors' perspective as they make their way South. In addition to advancing the story, &The Sacrifice& introduces a new style finale featuring &Sacrificial Gameplay& where players get to decide who will give their life so the others may live.
In The Sacrifice for Left 4 Dead owners receive &The Sacrifice& campaign playable in Campaign, Versus,
and Survival modes.
System Requirements
Supported OS: Windows(R) 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Graphics: 128 MB, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:
Supported OS: Windows(R) 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Graphics: Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
OS: MacOS X 10.6.4 or higher (Snow Leopard Graphics Update required)
Processor: Dual core Intel processor, 2GHz or better
Video Card: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher / Intel HD Graphics 3000
Not supported: OS X 10.5.x, ATI X1600 or X1900 graphics, NVIDIA GeForce 7 graphics or Intel graphics less than Intel HD 3000.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
514.9 hrs on record
When I first got my PC in 2008 *The day I started playing video games* Left 4 Dead was probably the third game I had in my library, I remember playing this game all the time with my brother and dad. We were obsessed with this game back then, it was the best experience for us.
I love the characters, guns, zombies oh yeah and especially the gore. Me, my dad and my brother loved to play zombie apocalypse games, this was probably our first favorite zombie game that we first started playing together as a team. I laughed when my dad thought the witch one of the special infected was like the most overpowered zombie in the game, when my dad was busy with work the day me and my brother started testing more maps out in the game we wanted to try see if the witch is invincible, turns out she died, its the day I first crowned her with an autoshotgun. Best time of life, me, my brother and my dad played this game for like 3 years none-stop. It was a very addictive game for us it was so fun for us. A few weeks after me, my brother and my dad got use to the game, I started doing research, found some cheat codes thats when I started cheating by testing out some cheat codes thats when I showed my brother and my dad about the cheat codes then we started using cheats after we finished every single map which was like throughout 2008. This game is very impressive, I miss the old times when I use to play with my brother and dad. 100/10 gg, sweetest memory I had in 2008 with my dad and brother. ?
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
26.0 hrs on record
Left 4 Dead is a CO-OP first person shooter game. The game uses Valve's well known Source engine, released in 2008.
The game is set during the aftermath of an apocalyptic pandemic, you take control of one of four protagonists, which will be known as the &Survivors&. They will be pitted against hordes of infected zombies in four different game modes, a single player mode which the three other characters are controlled by the AI. A co-op campaign mode,
an online versus mode and a four player survival mode. the game play focuses mainly on cooperation and working as a team. You will see all the regular features included in other FPS games, such as outlined teammates throughout the world, so you know where they are all the time. A cool feature which I found to be a nice surprise was if a member of your team were to fall off a ledge, they won't automatically plunge to their death, they will manage to hold onto the ledge and the other team members may go and &Help them up& much like you would do if you were healing them. The campaign mode has six levels, each containing anywhere between three and five individual chapters in them. Each of the chapters takes place in a set environment which allows the player to explore around to find little Easter eggs, pick ups - such as medi-packs, pain pills,
weapons and ammo. These points are supposedly randomly generated so each time you play, they will be scattered around in different spots. There are tons of rooms, tunnels and buildings to explore on every level, and there is no time limit either so you can roam around to your hearts content, provided you don't mind the odd zombie jumping out of the closet to try and eat your brains every now and again. Each of the Survivors are individually v and you can communicate with your team using quick menus. Some voice commands will sound off automatically such as when you are reloading, you'll let the rest of your team know so they can cover you. This to me was a small addition but added to the realism of the game. Throughout the game you will encounter a number of different zombies which have their own special attack or mutation, such as The Boomer, which is a bloated zombie that will spit bile onto the Survivors which attracts other zombies to your location. This again adds a lot of variety to the game so you don't feel as if you are just mowing through hoards of regular zombies all the time. The graphics, while are running on an engine which is a number of years old now, still look awesome, and games today sometimes struggle to present them selves as well as Left 4 Dead. Even with settings right the way down on low, it still looks impressive - meaning any rig or potato will be able to run this. I played the single player cam while I had no real issues finishing the game, apart from the last level, I still was satisfied with the level of challenge which was on offer, I can imagine the hard and advanced levels will be completely mind fumblingly hard though. I tried to play the campaign mode online, but sadly there weren't many games available at the time, but it is something I really want to try just to experience the co-op side of things on this game. Pretty much every one owns Left 4 Dead already, and most will have probab but I really suggest people that haven't played it or at least purchased it but not tried it to play. You will not be disappointed and this is one of the classics of our generation that you need to experience. P.S - if anyone would like to have a play through the campaign with me, please add me or hit me up as I would welcome any opportunity to give it ago! If you found this review helpful, please consider giving it a thumbs up. You can also find more reviews over at
Was this review helpful?
12.7 hrs on record
The zombie apocalypse is here and that's the entire story you need to know in this cooperative first-person shooter and all the story you're ever told. You play as 1 of 4 survivors (Zoey the college student, Bill the war veteran, Francis the biker, Louis the IT guy). The character doesn't seem to matter, it's just a different voice and skin. They will talk to alert you of things like health, weapons, reloading and where you should go next. Left 4 Dead is geared toward online multiplayer, but you can play solo through the game where your computer partners are competent enough, but need to be guided by you. Instead of online multiplayer where the other players seem to just run right through each level.The controls are simple, point and click to shoot like any first person shooter, right mouse button is for melee for when foes swarm around you and they will. You have a long range weapon (shotguns, oozies, assault rifles and so on), a pistol (or 2) with limitless ammo, a medipack to restore your health or someone else's, pain pills that will temporarily give you a health boost and finally an explosive thrown weapon like a flaming cocktail or pipe bomb. You can jump or crouch for better weapon accuracy and that's it. The combat feels very limited because of this.The big drawing point to the game is some sort of smart engine called the director that will generate random zombies to come at you, so no play through is the same twice. Such as a zombie that was at point A of your first play through might be a wall of zombies or no zombies, or a female zombie in your next play through. These zombies will race toward you after a few moments of shuffling their feet that might result in your terror, but an entire game of zombies running to you gets old very quickly. Zombies can climb up areas, go under truck trailers and the animations are good in general. Weapons and ammo scattered outside of safe rooms will not be in the same place twice.The game is broken into campaigns and levels that you can access any one at any time. The campaigns are brief and really take you out of the action when you need to load a new campaign after completing one. The levels have good atmosphere, dark, spooky, but it gets old very quickly. Most every level feels the same with generic buildings, generic exteriors, generic trucks.Between the levels are safe rooms. Leave a safe room and make it to the next safe room to cap off the level. Then at the end of the level, you see your score and how you did against the other players. Who killed the most zombies, who took the most damage. Stuff like that.To be honest it's not that good. It feels very one dimensional. Within the first few levels, you've seen all the game has to offer. You will quickly see all of its small variety of enemies zombies run straight at you, witches that stay huddled until you put a light on them, stalkers pounce on you until you are saved, smokers use a tongue to strangle you until you are saved and explode smoke, exploders that vomit on you and tanks that can throw you and take a giant amount of punishment. You will really need to rely on others for survival. The computer players will be very willing to help you, but the players in multiplayer may not be as willing or can't when you've been left behind or gone ahead.That's it. The game isn't very long and for a game that touts its random enemy generator, it doesn't make me want to replay the game again and again. Combat is simple, enemy variety is lacking, but the game plays very smooth. Essentially left for dead is about mowing down tons of zombies and if that's your thing, this is the game for you. If you need puzzles in your FPS or weapon depth, it's not for you.
Was this review helpful?
1,442.5 hrs on record
Left 4 Dead is the best zombie game you will ever play. It was the video game that got me into pc gaming. The replay value of this game is fantastic! I can play no mercy on expert everytime and have a completely different out come everytime. If you haven't play it...you are missing out. i suggest you buy it. now. buy it right now. seriously, you won't regret it.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
6.5 hrs on record
Left 4 DeadReview by: -Release date: October 17, 2008-Genre: First-person shooter, survival horror-Developers: Valve Corporation-Platforms: PC, OS X, Xbox 360The ReviewLeft 4 Dead is a co-op, first-person shooter video game, with survival horror elements thrown into the mix. Just like Castle Crashers, this game is for that special friendship group, composed of four friends. With this game, you will find a bounty of endless fun, especially when setting the game's difficulty to an all-time high, as it really gives you that experience of being an endangered species, with the more stronger zombies wanting you dead, thus extinct. From my point of view, you can already tell I hold this game in high regard. Probably due to the fact it is developed by Valve.The story takes place in an unamed location, within Pennsylvania. A highly contagious virus known as th ''Green Flu'' swarms the state, causing heavy mutation to human body cells and brain functions, resulting in the loss of humanity, meaning yes, the birth of zombies. Two weeks after the infectious outbreak, four survivors, William ''Bill'' Overbeck, a bold, V Zoey, a s Louis, an optimistic IT technician, and Francis, an aggressive outlaw biker, the four heroes of this game make their way through perilous cities, discovering along the way that the virus is causing more dangerous mutations. On a side note, the story of this game is split into campaigns, going in chronological order from top to bottom and progressively, the story is carried out on to the games sequel.The player takes control of one o only if human players are not involved, thus the survivors are controlled by the CPU. The main objection of the game is to reach the safehouse after each level of the campaign. Beware to watch out for the special infected. These types of zombies are the strongest of the common infected and if you get incapitated by one, you won't be able to shake them off, but unless one of your fellow survivors lends a helping hand and kills the attacking zombie. So, this just goes to show that teamwork in this game is the key of getting farther and staying progressively stable to continue playing.Guns and other types of defense and weaponry, (in the shapes of molotovs and first-aid kits) are scattered among the map, usually on different occasions. This mainly happens after holding off an entire zombie horde, where they break through from left, right and centre. All of these weapons that you find are frequently random, but you can stick to the weapon you like the most. Just make sure to search for ammo at a seldom pace, especially if you're playing on a much higher difficulty. When outnumbered, just remember to always keep your health up, along with your teammates, as every chip of HP is precious into reaching the end of your goals.This game is simply fantastic, but is usually overshadowed by its sequel, Left 4 Dead 2; possibly due to the inclusion of all campaigns found in this one and carried out in its said sequel. The one thing I personally prefer from this game is the feel of the slightly tighter controls it has when compared to Left 4 Dead 2. I would say this one is for the competitive players and the sequel is for the casual players. Considering you could just mess around, with the Shrek mod and all, and don't tell me you bloody haven't. It's a lot of fun and of course, the modding community adds to Left 4 Dead 2's advantage, much to this games' disadvantage.In closing, I definitely recommend this game to all who are fans of survival horror video games and those itching to test their own determination and teamwork with one another. If you have have the sequel, I would still recommend getting this first game, just for its originality and or the fact you can add it to your godly Valve collection.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 73 Steam Achievements
Title: Left 4 Dead
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 17 Nov, 2008
reviews page for a full listing of awards and reviews for Left 4 Dead.
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead - Four Pack
Left 4 Dead Bundle
Valve Complete Pack
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &求生之路2国内4月19日起统一最新版本v2134_求生之路吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:125,536贴子:
求生之路2国内4月19日起统一最新版本v2134
经与国内各大服务器主记浩方平台方面商量,即日起求生之路2版本从2121版本升级至最新版,为区别正版及两百多个老外D版服,以免全球小学生互相串门,所以改版本号至2134.因HF论坛维护中,资源全部看民间站,置顶贴稍后更新同时刷服清理所有非更新到2134版本的服务器,请各服务器自己更新完成后在民间站提交IP
想在贴吧一夜成名?快戳...
每周一星●第十期美女集...
说到变性的话题,金星老...
不在乎曾经多丑,只在乎...
你拉屎的时候和你不拉屎...
快来围观看贴编辑组聚会咯~
你们看到了什么?真正会...
我天生觉得要有人疼才显...
你们批评谁都可以,骂陈...
百鬼夜行,生人勿近!除...
光顾着撸了,曾经有个让...
有钱人玩车玩女人,屌丝...
here we go
前排 ——一中国男子三分钟徒步跑过武汉长江大桥,经记者采访,自称是求生之路睾丸
正版备份如何是好≥﹏≤
又更新我家电脑内存已没
每次统一版本我都好激动~
刚想着如果是2135就不用重下游戏了结果是2134。
我说怎么S1刷不出来,降级是不是只要改版本号?正版多少我都不知道了。
正版直接改成2134
cooooooooooooooooooool
放资源啊→ω→——如果楼下是个妹纸,请告诉她,我喜欢她很久了,如果是男的,,,嗯 。。请帮我打死他。谢谢
2134版本在哪里下啊?
资源依旧置顶帖,
请问改版本号的话是修改Steam\SteamApps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\steam.inf吗?改了之后刷不出之前的国内服务器来,2135的国外服倒是依然能刷出来。
全球小学生串门多么惬意啊,为什么要避免啊
又要重下一次---“求生之路2原本是一款六人游戏”“?为什么”“你看“left4dead2”,剩下四个死了俩”“我去年买了个表”
这意思难道是我多年的正版 终于能用了?
Left 4 Dead 2 v2.1.3.4 完整版下载
升级补丁下载地址
怎么打不开网页。
意思就是正版可以用了?
那么大啊,我把正版改成2134就可以进盗版服了吗
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或

我要回帖