英语四级作文作文

发表日期:
Every year, the average salary will be announced to the public and there is no doubt that people laugh at themselves for they are so far away from these numbers. ...
发表日期:
In China, since the policy of family plan carried out, our large growth of population has slowed down. According to the research, China will have 30million bachelors, which means boys will have great pressure to find a wife. ...
发表日期:
When students go into college, they need to join in the group, because there is no way for them to live alone. They have new classmates and roommates....
发表日期:
It is known to all that China has the largest population in the world. The large population brings many problems. The gap between the rich and the poor becomes more serious....
发表日期:
Everybody knows the famous football player David Beckham that he not only has a beautiful and successful wife, but also has three handsome sons and a lovely daughter. ...
发表日期:
It is said that parents are the children&s best teachers. Indeed, childen spend most of the time to stay with parents, so they imitate their habits. ...
发表日期:
Recently, the canadians felt so surprised about a Chinese student, because he had bought a villa there. It costs a large amount of money and the student needed to pay off the debt for about 200,000 RMB every mouth. ...
发表日期:
In Chinese classic family, the young mothers and fathers need to go to work everyday and the job of taking care of the children belongs to the grandparents. ...
发表日期:
For college students, when the graduate season comes, it is time for them to think about their future and figure out what kind of job they want to work on. ...
发表日期:
It is known to all that women live longer than men generally, because men are under much pressure than women, but a research found that character also had influence on life span....
发表日期:
Chinese parents are considerated to be the most responsible persons in the world, they take care of the kids all the time, even they have already grown up and been adults....
发表日期:
People always play the joke that love is nothing to do with the age, weight and height. But it is normal for an older man to fall in love with the a young girl, while it is criticized for an older woman to fall in love with a young boy....
发表日期:
Chinese education is always believed to be intense and inhuman, because so many children bury themselves in studying all the time. ...
发表日期:
There is no doubt that money is of great importance, we need money to support our lives and realize our dreams. For our parents, they save as more money as possible, while young generation trends to spend money for fun. ...
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138139
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有专稿! Last weekend,I went to Beijing Wildlife Park to pay a vist .Never before in...
专稿! We always think we will have a bettle life and be more happyafter we get ma...
专稿! Some people say, the world's water is inexhaustible. But, I tell you, you t...
专稿! Dear 2017, Your friend 2016 was pretty good to me, and I am very grateful f...
专稿! Black hair cascading over her shoulders in a vertical, goose egg of a delic...
专稿! My father is a fan, when start the game, my dad arrive on time. Not because...
专稿! My mother is strict in my heart, I do not know when I have a little hate he...
专稿! Alas! Lonely I don't have many friends, every day sit on the seat, watching...
专稿! Summer evening, I walk in the path of the field on the road is winding, I a...
专稿! Parents is like a vast ocean, I am like a small fish in the sea, they gave ...
专稿! Smile, facing the yourself. Adversity is a great teacher. Grief and failed,...
专稿! I'm your penpal Li Hua.I feel great sorry for I can't reply your e-mail in ...
专稿! As we all&know,with&the development of society and the progress o...
专稿! With &the &improvement &of &people 's &material &n...
专稿! Mood and weather, such is life began. Some people say that the weather is l...
专稿! Sam,Molly,and Mon decided to hold a suprise birthday party for Dad.They wer...
专稿! Dear Jame,& I'm Li Hua.How are you ?I have been student in my new scho...
专稿! Since the winter last year,the haze has occurred a lot of times.Haze is air...
专稿! A famous proverd:"Give a man a fish and you feed for him one day.Teach him ...
专稿! Often, sitting on an embankment, see the river flows to the winter quietly,...
专稿! Afternoon, static heart, read a book, suddenly, a wisp of fragrance wafts o...
专稿! Wake up, it is six o 'clock in the morning. Finally quiet down, don't be af...
专稿! Who doesn't love the red flower, who doesn't love the green leaves, who doe...
专稿! Like snow, enjoy "like night of spring breeze comes suddenly, thousand tree...
专稿! Looking at the stars of today, who will think of the old customs, once upon...
专稿! Hi, everybody, my name is zhang hong, I'm glad to introduce you to my schoo...
专稿! Some people think that the Internet cutting into family time together ,but ...
专稿! The problems of the environment are more and more important for us. In this...
专稿! The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th d...
专稿! The Middle-Autumn Festival is one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it ...
热门作文推荐
最新作文推荐
免责声明:本站为作文写作学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿,本站所发表的作文版权归原作者所有,若转载或者抄袭他人作品,带来的一切后果与本站无关。本站要求作文投稿系会员本人原创并已支付相应稿费。若您发现本站存在您非授权的原创作品,请第一时间联系本站删除!
鄂ICP备号-2 Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved. 让写作成为一种乐趣!你现在的位置 : &
高一英语作文相关文章推荐
高一英语作文栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动发表日期:
When we asks parents for money and for other things, we are so naturally to do it and without thinking too much. If our parents refuse, we will be angry....
发表日期:
When I do well in the exam, I will show my paper to my parents, they are so happy to see me do well in the exam. I want to be happy all the time. But I have put so much pressure on myself. One day, my parents tell me that they don&t care how I do well in the exam, they just want me to be happy...
发表日期:
Today when people talk about Red Cross Organization, they shake their heads and don&t trust this organization. People react for it originated from about four years ago, at that time, a girl showed off her luxury in the public media, she told people that her father was a member of the Red Cross...
发表日期:
In my eye, my father is so adorable, because he can give me advices and help me to make the best decision. My father experienced a lot. When he graduated from college, his first job was to work in the office, then he found life was boring to sit in the office all the day, so he decided to quit and t...
发表日期:
UK is the short form of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or commonly known as Britain. UK is composed of four parts. They are: England, Scotland, Welsh and Northern Island. ...
发表日期:
Life in the city is very different from life in the villages and on the farms. People in large cities are much more careful to respect the privacy of the individual....
发表日期:
Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer....
发表日期:
As far as I'm concerned,we should look at both sides of globalization.Only when we seize the opportunity of development and meet the challenges can we gain the upper hand in the competition....
发表日期:
Solution to the problem requires efforts on both the society and the students....
发表日期:
I am writing this letter to you to express my concern about the sports facilities on campus....
发表日期:
Advertisements are forcing their way into people&s lives. People refer to advertisements in their daily lives because they are consumers....
发表日期:
In a word, I think secondhand goods transaction is a good trading way, but it needs further perfection of the rules....
发表日期:
People are alarmed by the succession of campus fires in recent years. In each of these accidents, heavy casualties were reported & houses were burned down, students lost their lives, and properties were damaged. ...
发表日期:
As it&s known to all, Chinais popular for its emperor of bicycles. This is because our country is still a developing country and few people can afford private cars. The demand for a means of transport is met by making millions of bicycles available....
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有您现在的位置: >
热门排行榜
推荐排行榜

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文 的文章

随机推荐