志趣相投者便为友,多言不善,劝朋友莫勉强交友,在对的时间、不一定对的地点,自然会遇到对的朋友,望知心之言能助朋友觅得知心朋友。
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
我是一个开朗兼中的人
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:大家好 我来自美国纽约 今年25岁 我是一个活泼开朗的男孩 我想找一个漂亮的女孩做我女朋友 我非常喜欢这位女嘉宾 我希望他能给我一次机会 让我爱他一辈子 让我照顾他一辈子是什么意思?
大家好 我来自美国纽约 今年25岁 我是一个活泼开朗的男孩 我想找一个漂亮的女孩做我女朋友 我非常喜欢这位女嘉宾 我希望他能给我一次机会 让我爱他一辈子 让我照顾他一辈子
问题补充:
Hello, everyone I'm from New York, USA I am 25 years old this year, a cheerful boy is looking for a nice girl I do my girlfriend I like the female guests, I hope he can give me a chance I love him my whole life take care of his life
Good for you I am from New York, the United States 25 years old this year I was a lively and cheerful boy I want to find a pretty girl to be my girlfriend I like very much this female guests I hope that he can give me an opportunity to let me love him all his life he had lived all his life so that I
Everybody is good I to come from this year American New York 25 year old I is a lively open and bright boy I wants to ask an attractive girl to be my girlfriend I to like this female honored guest I hoping extremely he can give me an opportunity to let me like him letting me look after him for a lif
Hi I am from the United States New York 25 years old this year, I was a lively, cheerful boy, I wanted to find a beautiful girl my girl I really like the female guests, I hope he can give me a chance to love let me take care of his life his life
Hi I am from the United States New York 25 years old this year, I was a lively, cheerful boy, I wanted to find a beautiful girl my girl I really like the female guests, I hope he can give me a chance to love let me take care of his life his life
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!交一个开朗要好的朋友_百度知道
交一个开朗要好的朋友
我有更好的答案
呵呵 找我啊
我也是一个阳光男孩..
想找要好的朋友是要用心的 找个女朋友结婚 我就是。 在这里找个女朋友还可以但是找个女朋友结婚那个. 兄弟忒不现实 这种方式可行吗 祝 你成功
其他类似问题