希望能交到更多的交个好朋友友

如果想交到好朋友,自己必须先成为好朋友。
If you want to make good friends, they must first become good friends.
打羽毛他不仅可以锻炼身体,使我健康,还可以交到好朋友。
Not only can he beat feathers exercise makes me healthy, but also can be given to friends.
我只希望她能去一个能学到很多东西、交到好朋友并能享受这段时光的学校。
I just wanted her to go to a school where she would learn a lot, make good friends, and enjoy herself.
我也曾经也像这样,没能交到好朋友。现在我很乐意分享我一路来学到的东西。
I've been there and done that, and now I would like to share what I learned along the way.
现在的我已经不奢望能够在这里碰到相爱的人,所以我只想在这里交到好朋友,这样的话没有负担会更开心!
Being looking for my soul mate for so many years, really not many hopes that I can still find him for the rest of my life.
想出国旅游,但是害怕英文不好,所以决定要写日记来改善英文并且也希望可以交到好朋友。
And I decide to write diary on the Long-8 to improve my English and make friends.
希望在这里交到好朋友!
I hope have many friends here!
谁知道呢,说不定在这个过程中你也会产生一些特别的感觉,跟某位BBW女士擦出火花,或者交到一些好朋友。
Who knows, you might even feel some connection or spark with a woman, or make some good friends.
我是一个喜欢幻想的女孩,好奇心比较强,很喜欢交朋友。我希望在这里能交到很多好朋友!
I am the girl who likes fantasizing , the curiosity am quite strong, likes becoming friends very much. I hoped that can hand over many good friends in here!
你不需要每次都以交到新的好朋友为目标,不过如果你练习得足够好,也许就真的可以噢!
You don't have to be trying to make a new best friend everytime, but if you practice enough, you might in spite of yourself!
棒球是他最喜欢的运动,让他交到许多好朋友。
Baseball, his favorite sport , has brought him a lot of good friends.
大学宿舍的好处有很多,我们可以提高自己的自理能力,我们可以交到几个好朋友,我们学习的时候讨论更方便。
There are many benefits of university dormitories, we can improve their self-care ability, we can be given a few good friends, we learn more convenient time to discuss.
我们总是想象,只要考试得了高分,交到一个好朋友,得到更多的零花钱…自己就会觉得快乐。
We often imagine that we'll be happy as soon as we get a high mark in exams, find a good friend or get more pocket money…
然而,如何交到一个好朋友是我们大多数人都遇到过的问题。
However, how to make goods friends is a problem for most of us. As for me, I have three principles to choose friends.
性格开朗的你还会交到许多好朋友,你会在充实的工作中享受生活。
Your generous heart will attract many fun, sociable people into your life, and you'll enjoy a year full of getting out and doing things.
听到儿子交到两个好朋友,隋玉妈就让他请朋友到家里吃饭。
Two good friends heard son that SuiYuMa let he invites his friends over to dinner.
相信我,我曾经也不确定如何能够交到一个好朋友,但我交到了。
Believe me, I was once unsure how I would be able to make a best friend, but it did happen. And it can happen for you, too!
我喜欢打篮球,因为我觉得打篮球有很多好处:强身健体,培养合作精神,还有可以交到很多好朋友。
I like playing basketball, because I think playing basketball has a lot of advantages: physical fitness, cultivate cooperation spirit, and you can make a lot of good friends.
我有很强的交际能力,希望在大学里,可以交到很多好朋友。
I have maintained very good interpersonal relationships, and I hope to make many friends on campus.
事实是,只有很少学生通过这样的方式可以交到真正的好朋友,他们大多数被那些从未见过的朋友所欺骗。
As a matter of fact, only very few of them can get a real good friend in this way. Most of them were cheated by those unseen friends.
能交到这样的好朋友我真有福气。我对我的生活很满足。
I feel blessed to have such good friends. I am really content with my life.
在这里你会交到更多的好朋友,提升自己的能力,得到更多的知识,见识到更多你从未见过的东西。
Here you'll make more friends, to enhance their ability to get more knowledge, an insight into the more things you have never seen before.
如何交到更多的好朋友?
How can we make more friends?
第四,保持好的朋友关系。好朋友能使你品德良好,并能交到更多的好朋友。
Maintain good friendships, the ones which help you develop good character, and make new good friends.
吉可莫说:“我很高兴可乐能有机会去上学。她可以住好地方,交到朋友,学到东西。”
"I am very happy for Mahai's opportunity to go there, " Qumo says. "She can live in a nice place, have friends and learn.
我希望,不管在哪,它都过得很好,又交到新朋友。
I hope wherever he is he's doing okay and making new friends.
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我没想到还能交到她们几个好朋友…
I did not think they still handed a few good friends …
讨论会延伸你的思考,最后,你可能交到一些真正的好朋友。
The discussions will broaden your own thinking and you might end up making some really good friends.
后来,我交到了 一群好朋友,其中的一些跟我有同样的爱好,比如阅读商业杂志或者《财富》。
At first I really didn't like the I did eventually find some friends there, some of who had the same sort of interest, like reading business magazines and Fortune.
自尊心强的人在校表现较好,也更容易交到朋友。
People with high self-esteem do better in school and find it easier to make friends.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
求翻译:我希望在以后能交到很多好朋友是什么意思?
我希望在以后能交到很多好朋友
问题补充:
I hope to make many friends in the future
I hope in the future to be able to many friends
I hoped will be able to hand over very many good friends in later
I want to be able to make lots of good friends
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!【原创】夜夜也来报道啦,希望可以交到更多好朋友!-新人兽-主版-北京中国婚博会官方社区
结婚 省米 防陷阱
北京站[切换]
当前位置:&&&
【原创】夜夜也来报道啦,希望可以交到更多好朋友!
新人介绍各位JMS好,夜夜来报道啦!本人是个不太爱说话滴腼腆姑娘,但是跟闺蜜在一起的时候还是很疯哒,实质上当然是个相当合群的好姑娘啦!加入婚博会已经有一小段时间了,看了很多大家的分享,很喜欢这个氛围,其乐融融的,希望可以跟大家一起成长,快乐的把自己嫁出去!罗曼蒂克史我的闺蜜是他的大学同学,某次的K歌聚会我们相识了,然后就顺其自然地在一起啦,虽然中间磕磕绊绊不断吧,但是我们最终还是选择了彼此一起走进结婚的大门啦。筹婚战斗史之前就已经定好婚纱照及婚庆啦,来了之后才知道有那么多的谈单技巧和经验分享,都有点后悔那么早定啦,这次婚博会收货也很大,期待下次哦!从哪里了解我们网上中国婚博会再优惠多些啦果照
作者最新发布
夜夜夜耶..&
扫码下载APP
预约服务条款
会员服务条款
内容版权声明协议
主办单位:中国婚博会
.cn All rights reserved.
版权所有:
- 咨询电话:
京ICP证140647号 - 京ICP备号 - 京公网安备41号
中国百万新人信赖的采购平台!