家人的英语作文文我的家人和亲戚

您好,欢迎来到新东方
热门搜索:
介绍家人与自我介绍英语
作者:南方网
来源:9swing.com
介绍家人与自我介绍英语作文 My mame is yangshuang .I have four people in my family.My father my mother my sister andme. My father is a dotor. My motheris a teacher. My sister and meare students.And i like readingvery much.I am 15 year old .I have long hair and big eyes.I am every outgoing . I am every popular in ma school. I like English. because I think English is very easy
热门课程推荐扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
关于介绍自己家人的英语作文,50词左右
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My FamilyThere are three people in my family.My parents and I.My father is a doctor,he works in a big hospital.He is very friendly to his patients.He likes play soccer very much.My mother is a teacher,she works in a school.She is very popular with her students,but she is very strict with me.I am a student.I study in a middle school.I often play soccer with my father and we are enjoy ourselves.I love my parents very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in volleyball.But he hate...
扫描下载二维码我的家人英语作文100字_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
我的家人英语作文100字
发表时间:内容来源:
My family I have a happy family. It is warm and nice. There are three peole in my family. My mother ,my father and I. My mother is a beautiful woman.
She has two big eyes and a small nose. And my father is a strong man. My father and my mother are all the worker. They all work very hard. I'm a student. I study very hard. I love my family ,I love them. And they love me!
翻译: 我的一家 我有一个快乐的家庭。它温暖并且很好。我的家庭有三人。我的妈妈,我的爸爸和我。我的妈妈是个美丽的女人。
他有这两个大眼睛和小鼻子。我的爸爸则是一个强壮的男人。爸爸和妈妈都是工人。 他们工作非常努力。我是一个学生。我学习努力。我爱我的家庭,我爱他们,并且他们也爱我 !
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News

我要回帖

更多关于 家人的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐