求模拟人生2中文版,最好是中文版的,123都无...

《模拟人生3》全职业详细介绍
下面主要说说主职业的升级:(有些职业有分支,就不都列出了)
注:必须先说明一下,小人会经常有加薪事件发生,所以收入比我列出的参考周收入高是正常的!我给的参考收入是几乎避开了所有额外加薪事件的收入。(加薪事件可重复发生,时薪无上限)
以下列出的升职条件为最佳状况,升职速度最快(理论上条件全达标,大部分工作非工作狂也能做到一天升一级)。低于下列条件时升职条涨得慢,甚至负作用。
蔬菜切片工
食材赏味者
专门料理厨师
五星级主厨
送一台能永久保鲜的冰箱,靠近还有持续3个小时的+30心情buff。强烈建议作为首发职业,拿到冰箱再转职。
厕所清洁工
战斗机驾驶员
最佳的终极职业,虽然一次性上班时间比较长,但一周只要去一次就够了,安排时间非常方便。
拼字系统检察员
转职部落客
爆料消息处理者
气象播报员
升职要求的那个故事与回顾比较麻烦,要接见朋友,然后在电脑上&写&出来。另外,写的小说会更畅销。
保险箱窃贼
罪犯职业是一个有分支的职业,分别是&盗窃&和&邪恶&。
盗窃方向回家时会带一些&战果&回来,有时候是很值钱的&&比如能卖一万多的雕像&&
邪恶方向能吓跑人、做坏事,据说还能破坏与家人以及与邻里的关系&&
犯罪现场技师
素描艺术家
3D犯罪现场
场景设计者
动态DNA分析师
执法有分支:特务和刑侦。特务可以偷袭罪犯老巢,缺点是无法再使用罪犯职业和入股
警察行业送警车一辆,刑侦行业送笔记本一台。
另外,报告是指像市民质询之后用电脑写的报告(如果市民不合作,就在24点之后去他家翻垃圾桶吧。 =_=! )
器官捐赠者
便盆清洁人员
住院实习医生
创伤外科医生
基因治疗师
传染病研究人员
神经外科医师
世界知名外科医生
医生行业是高收入行业,从未加薪的基础收入上就可见一斑&&而且貌似有时候会用呼机要你去加班,可惜我只玩了两三周没能遇到就转职了&&
研究是指每天带回来的研究日志,如果小人有工作狂属性的话,还是更建议加班而不是看日志。
狂怒的球迷
点心叫卖小贩
幼儿运动教练
小联盟运动员
需要注意的是,第五到第十级的工时中,周三和周日其实不是去上班,而是参加比赛,时间段是15-18。顺便,可以开签名。
乐园道具管理员
舞台工作人员
四重奏成员
管弦乐团成员
管弦乐团指挥
热门电影作曲家
音乐有分支:摇滚和交响。可以开签名会too,签名会都是转职之后能保留的&&
讲台保养工
选战实习生
自由世界领导人
政治行业五级后,需要开资金募集派对,来募集派系竞选资金&&然后会经常面对贪污竞选资金的诱惑&&
另外,政治职业后期可以写政治回忆录&&辞职后保留&&
人体试验样本
实验室技师
无用装置发明家
堆肥分析员
肉食性植物看护
水生系统调整员
基因重组员
头号秘密研究员
生化人开发者
疯狂科学家
作为一个疯狂的科学家,可以为家里的什么沙发啊、橱柜啊、冰箱啊、烤炉啊什么的随机附加各种正面负面的buff,还能成功的引起火灾&&
还好,碰到不喜欢的buff,可以取消&&
专业倒咖啡
档案管理员
报表处理员
企业小螺丝
权力经纪人
商务六级之后需要经常加班开会来增加表现,不过每次开会有750的补助(一次补助都快赶上中期的工资收入了)&&
顺便,第十级职业和第九级职业的周收入差,我也觉得很囧&&但我确定没弄错&&
近期热门近期关注Loading...
browse your computer
drag and drop here
paste from your clipboard
publish to Imgur
create album
Start Upload
By uploading, you agree to our
Optimizing your large GIFs...
That file type is not supported!
Supported formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, APNG, TIFF, BMP, PDF, XCF
I've always wanted to play a Pro-gamer Simulator game.
The Sims 4 has a career path that lets you become an esports pro, and combined with the &life& simulator I thought it would be pretty fun to try to make a family go all-in on esports to make a living.
Note: The original creator of the household was
Luckily, the player araceliniveyro created a TSM family and uploaded to the community library for anyone to play with.
My quest had begun.
Bjergsen's shorts
Bjerg's legs tho
The Gamer House
Starting with ~$20k you don't have a lot of options, but you don't need much in a gaming house.
Computers, food, 1 bathroom.
Beds wherever space is left.
Starting from the bottom.
Typical day
This is how I spend most of my time with the TSM Sims - Watching them play computer games. Playing a computer game to watch Sims play computer games.
What is happening
But it's not just about professional gaming - the Sims 4 simulates what it's like to live in a house with 5 other people.
You gotta pay bills, you gotta fix faucets.
Here, Bjergson wrestles with a leaky sink while Wild turtle offers a bow of salad for support.
Adult Dyrus
Since I opted for low quality appliances, things broke often.
Dyrus is technically the only &young adult& in the family with the rest of the team being teens.
He took the role of &Team Dad& who earned proficiency in fixing things.
Climbing the ladder
After hours of gaming, TSM finally unlocked the opportunity to play in novice tournaments. They're $20 per entry and that adds up fast.
We lost, boys
THEY ALWAYS LOST - this was the most frustrating part of the endeavor because the best SIMULATED LoL team in the world were losing to scrubs in amateur Blik-Blok tournaments.
After losing tournaments, TSM Sims became sad and would often cry in bed and be stuck in a bad mood for days.
Sad Dyrus was the norm.
Since Dyrus is the only Young Adult, I was able to get him a job in QA which also puts you on a career path to become a formal esports professional. My plan was to have Dyrus became a pro-gamer through the 'real world' while everyone at home earns money through tournaments.
TSM Sims were worked to the bone.
Lustboy here was tired and smelly after hours of grinding video games.
Wild Turtle literally caught on fire.
Money was tight. We were floating ~$1000 the entire time trying to grind through novice tournaments. Dyrus would bring home ~$350 a day but bills would be around $700 + maid costs.
Despite the circumstances, we had a dream and we pushed through the hard times.
After hundreds of dollars sinked into amateur tournaments, we unlocked professional tournaments where we could start winning the big esports dollars.
We were LCS bound! Or the equivalent of LCS in the Sim world.
We had a lot of potential but couldn't win ANYTHING. I thought I downloaded the TSM family, not CLG.
Professional tournaments were $100 for entry and was eating a hole in our savings.
Blue screns
Sometimes the computer would blue screen in the middle of a tournament. Didn't need that $100 anyway!
Stinky Pizza
After more and more grinding, Santorin becomes the first to win BIG ES$PORTS MONEY by placing second place in a professional R.E.F.U.G.E. tournament.
He earned ~$1300 for the win, esports is big money.
The dream is realized
Santorin carried the team off 2nd place income for quite some time.
Good luck computer
I caught players talking to other players while competing in tournaments.
I assumed they were exchanging strats but they would take their hands off the mouse and keyboard to socialize while mid-game. I was horrified
THE TRUE DREAM
BUT SOMEHOW THEY WIN GAMES BY DOING THAT SO
Started from the bottom, now we e$ports.
Life spirits
Santorin's first place finish seemed to lift everyone's spirits in the house, because everyone went on a tear shortly after.
Best team Sims NA
TSM Sims were rocking tournaments so hard that they couldn't research game strategies online anymore - they defined them.
Oversaturation
TSM Sims literally won too many tournaments that organizers had to scramble to put together more.
Leveling up your gaming skill lets you browse live streams.
The Sims 4 is a true esports life sumulator
The dream??
TSM Sims were at the top of their game and money came easy, but everyone has to be playing games nearly constantly.
I'm thinking of saving up some money and treating them for a night on the town.
Dyrus was able to quit his QA job thanks to the money winning professional tournaments brought in.
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this album, I regularly stream the TSM Sims house on Twitch at
final shameless plug:
- visual novel about sc2 pro-gamers
Next recap:
I download TSM into the Sims 4 and try to make it big in the game's esports career path.
I stream these adventures on
Post Options
&report post
&embed post
&download album
&download image
&make meme
&mark as mature
&remove post
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website:
Background: #
Hide Thumbnails:
Download this album
This album is really big! It's going to take us a bit to get your download ready for you.
Enter your email and we will notify you when it's ready. Once ready, it will be available for up to 24 hours.
Bandwidth usage
Cumulative
Loading views...
Get your image out there on the internet!

我要回帖

更多关于 模拟人生2中文版 的文章

随机推荐