拜托高手国光帮帮忙忙!!!

请服装面料日语的高手,帮帮忙。拜托了!_百度知道
请服装面料日语的高手,帮帮忙。拜托了!
横纹布,弹力棉棉直贡拜托了!,全棉直贡,弹力苎麻棉提花布,苎麻棉纱卡,弹力棉棉纱卡,弹力竹节纱卡!
拜托了!,灯芯条,骑兵布,弹力提花直贡雨条布!,全棉纱卡,提花涂印布,谁来救救我啊,全棉线卡
提问者采纳
只能帮你这么多了.直贡------ベネシアン专业性太强了。、ストレッチ苎麻------カラムシ.チョマ。.ラミー。。提花------ジャカード弹力------伸缩性
提问者评价
太感谢你了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
服装面料的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我的hpm1005打印机驱动在我的电脑是win8 64位怎样下载求哪位高手帮帮忙指导!拜托了各位 谢谢_百度知道
我的hpm1005打印机驱动在我的电脑是win8 64位怎样下载求哪位高手帮帮忙指导!拜托了各位 谢谢
提问者采纳
begCacheTok=com.portlet.tpst=swdMain&spf_p: http,再将m1005打印机的usb线查到win8 64位电脑上.portlet.endCacheTok=com:///portal/site/hpsc/template以下是hp网站上HP LaserJet M1005 多功能打印机在win8 64位系统下的驱动链接.vignette,双击运行安装.oid=1839459&spf_p
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
打印机驱动的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁拜托英语高手帮帮忙!万分感谢!!!_百度知道
拜托英语高手帮帮忙!万分感谢!!!
except except for beside besides He said he had met with no difficulty __________ in his journey. All Both Each Everyone The overcoat is ready__________ the buttons. worth worthy worthwhile worthless Our petrol __________ .We must get some more.was used up was leaking out was flowing up was going up I can’t there weren&#39..located
is …illustrated
is .Nevertheless Therefore However Not withstanding Do you happen to know the old gentleman holding a_________stick in his hand.worried
is worried
worries The_________young man has translated two English novels into Chinese. went has gone had gone goes The frightening flood is coming again,I am studying. am used to
was used to
got used to
used to I’d like to __________ him to you for the job! That is where I __________ live when Is sister was sitting outside the operating room with a_________expression on her face.A illustration
B is …illustrated
C illustrats
D illustratedis ,call the police,__________ . whatsoever however about whereas A hammer is a __________ which helps us knock nails into wood. on out off to I have spent all my pocket money on __________ books this year.sent I heard our English teacher was ill __________something.. The PLA soldiers set off to guard people __________ away.. tool instrument machine utensil There used to be some trt there Look.down over by or If you ever catch __________ of Ted Clark anywhere? walk
walking’s The patient't there
aren&#39.made
is..self-educate
self-educating
self educated
self-educated The story_________beautifully________and is sure to attract children of all ages. right
just Would you please turn __________ t there wasn&#39?
usedn&#39.? You see. __________ of them are middle school students. glimpse glance
view sight The old woman has two daughters.put up with come up with stand up with grow up with It has been more than three years since he __________ abroad.. __________ thank you for giving itScientists will have to _______ new methods of increasing the world’s food supply
提问者采纳
worried;right;t there ;off;wentcome up with ;was used up;weren'or
提问者评价
谢谢,太谢谢了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁加急,拜托各位高手帮帮忙!!! - 【寻书求书】 -
言情小说吧_论坛
加急,拜托各位高手帮帮忙!!!
开卷有益②
帖子51&精华0&吧豆20 枚&贡献19 &注册时间&
加急,拜托各位高手帮帮忙!!!
拜托各位高手帮帮忙,帮我找一本书!
书里的情节记不太得了,只记得最后有一段(好像是最后一章)是楠竹很疼女主买了很多很多的东西给女主,楠竹的妈妈也很疼女主,一天楠竹的妈妈和女主去买珠宝,看到一套很漂亮的,说很配女主,非要买个女主,女主说楠竹给她买了很多了不要再买了,正好被来接他们的楠竹看到,楠竹也觉得那套珠宝很配女主要自己买个女主,(好像楠竹还责怪服务员上次他来为什么没拿给他,服务员说是刚到的新款,上次楠竹来还没到货)楠竹的妈妈没办法,就说自己让给儿子,这次让儿子买,自己再买别的给女主,一家人过得很幸福!
对不起,内容我只记得这些,希望能有高手帮我找到,拜托各位了
楠竹和女主好像是日本人
手不释卷⑥
帖子1084&精华0&吧豆839 枚&贡献0 &注册时间&
米看过,帮不了你
当得到了一样东西 意味着失去一样东西 当接受了一样东西 意味着放弃一样东西
手不释卷⑥
帖子1582&精华0&吧豆1193 枚&贡献5 &注册时间&
日本人.没看过小日本的书
略通文采④
帖子9&精华0&吧豆109 枚&贡献87 &注册时间&
泛泛而读③