光棍节淘宝成交额为iofefi

ITS Digital Repository | Institutional Repository, Digital Library , Theses, Journal Article, Publication, Research, Heritage, Paper, Multimedia , Literature, DocumentThe page you are looking for can not be found, maybe you can find what you are looking for through the following link:&Collections Repository&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&ITS Digital Repository | Institutional Repository, Digital Library , Theses, Journal Article, Publication, Research, Heritage, Paper, Multimedia , Literature, DocumentThe page you are looking for can not be found, maybe you can find what you are looking for through the following link:&Collections Repository&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&+ Site Statistics
Abstracts:
+ Resolve Accession
+ Subscribe to Site Feeds
+ PDF Full Text
+ Follow Us
+ Translate
Use of microtuber discs for the transformation of potato by means of tuber-specific vectors based on Agrobacterium tumefaciens
Medvedeva, T.V.; Efimenko, I.M.; Grzhelyak, N.V.; Gazaryan, K.G.; Galkin, A.P., 1997: Use of microtuber discs for the transformation of potato by means of tuber-specific vectors based on Agrobacterium tumefaciens. Fiziologiya i Biokhimiya Kul& turnykh Rastenii 29(3): 187-193
A procedure is described for genetic transformation and subsequent regeneration of the transformed material using microtuber discs as explants. Nutrient media suitable for direct regeneration from transformed explants and induction of microtubers in vitro were established. Transformation was effected with binary vectors containing the coding part of the cat gene for chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT) under the control of the constitutive CaMV 35S promoter and patatin class I promoter.
(PDF 0-2 workdays service)
Order PDF Full Text
Title (required):
Author(s) (required):
Publication year (required):
Source (Journal, Volume, Issue, Pages) (required):
Identifier (DOI, PMID, OCLC, ISSN, ISBN) (optional):
(PDF 0-2 workdays service)
Accession:
PDF Full Text:
Submit PDF Full Text
No spam - Every submission is manually reviewed
Due to poor quality, we do not accept files from Researchgate
Submitted PDF Full Texts will always be free for everyone
(We only charge for PDFs that we need to acquire)
Select a PDF file:
Other referencesNavigation
... access granted :-)
Chameleon 2.0-RC4 is out!
 »  & Chameleon 2.0-RC4 is out!
Article is filed in
Posted 11. December 2009
We’re back again with this new RC4 version. Since the last RC3 release, we received many patches and fixes, and also backported some important features like ATI graphics device injection, EFI64 tables and PCI root configuration. Also added a new boot option for hiding unwanted foreign partitions from the boot menu.
Article is written by .
About the new options
Hide Partition
Using this option you can enumerate all your partitions what you would like to remove from the boot menu, the syntax is similar to the Default Partition option but here you can specify many volumes in your com.apple.Boot.plist:
&key&Hide Partition&/key&
&string&hd(0,1) hd(2,5)&/string&
In the above example the booter won’t display partition 1 on BIOS drive 0 and partition 5 on disk 2.
This is a similar option what you can find in PC_EFI, but we’re doing this a bit different: The default value is still 0 but you can set to any arbitrary value like:
&key&PciRoot&/key&
&string&1&/string&
About the patches and fixes applied in RC4-r684
Here is a quick Changelog highlight:
Fixed booting the default partition when using timeout. Added Intel Core i5 detection.
Applied rivig’s patch against all stage 1 loaders. Now linear address mapping uses 12 bit offsets. Added DigitalDJ’s SMBIOS CPU detection patch. Applied IntVar’s system-id patch. Applied hnak’s read_lba register saving patch. Added radekg’s HFS filesystem fix to handle 2GB+ file sizes. Backported ATI device injection EFI64 tables and hibernation fix from netkas’ PC_EFI. Thanks and credits goes for them!
Download information
You can get the binaries here:
Note for Mac users:
Chameleon is developed to boot Darwin/Mac OS X on PCs, it doesn’t work on Macs.
Please don’t install Chameleon to your system drive, we got many failure reports with unbootable Macs after installing Chameleon.
Share this!
How do I compile it into a installer??
ditto: GraphicsEnabler working fine here (8800GT/512)
still just quick+dirty testing, more feedback @ the forum
no graphics enabler here either, 9800GT 512MB Dual DVI, reverted back to the RC3 boot file and it works again
Kills sleep and quartz/gl (9500GT). reverted back to PC EFI 10.5.
Any chance of adding Atom support for newer kernels?
It just requires a slight tweak to the bootloader….
Graphics Resolution change no longer works for me either. nvidia 8600GT
Unfortunately, like others, it killed QE/CI on my 9800GT. :(
works excellent for me (os x 10.6.2 & nvidia 260 , with QE/CI ) – just i have now 0mb vram in grafic system overview (but i don’t know if i had any before).
thanks very much!!!
It should be working properly.
Try again with different DSDT patching.
You can make use DSDTSE.
Thanks agian!
Thanks for your hard work as always! Just wanted to say that GraphicsEnabler also does not work with my installation anymore. All I did was swap out the boot file (was using PC EFI 10.5). Both screens go black.
Running a GTX 260 c216 (dual displays). I used to have GFX enabled via DSDT but had strange color banding issues.
With GraphicsEnabler=Yes my laptop will not completely shutdown.
Fans and lights still run.
If I set to NO the laptop will shutdown.
Any ideas anyone?
Hi, fellows.
I solved the graphics detection and sleep issues doing this: – decompile dsdt.aml – edit dsdt.dsl and look for Device (PCI0) – change Name (_UID, One) for Name (_UID, Zero) – recompile dsdt.dsl and use the resulting dsdt.aml
Found this fix in http://forum.hbmt.org/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=3763
It’s used to solve problems with GraphicsEnabler with Chameleon RC2/RC3.
I didn’t have this issue with RC2/RC3, but I can see that the fix solved the issue I had with RC4.
Can anybody explain why changing One to Zero fixes the GFX detection?
The correct link is http://forum.hmbt.org/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=3763
The forum is in portuguese and you have to register to read.
First, thanks for all your teams work. Curious if you folks could point me in the right direction of doing a manual installation to the EFI partition? I have used munky’s method
/forum/index.php?showtopic=127330
and wonder if this is applicable to installing your most recent bootloader. Thanks in advance and again thank you for the great work
This will be fine for you: http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php?topic=649.0
You can use the RC2 installer and install to HFS EFI Partition then simply mount the EFI partition, replace with RC4 boot file, add kexts, dsdt, etc., unmount, and enjoy.
I’m at wits end getting my system working. I’ve been using Cham Rc3 and other methods for a few days now. When I boot to run Snow install, my vid card is causing locking up, black/blank screen. Its an ATI XFX 4850. Seems Sapphire is more stock/compatible. Will RC4 help? How can I get right info …. EFI string, kext …. i dunno to get it to work?
tnx a lot guys.. used the RC4 and work like charm.. no probs… running 10.5.8 here…
just one thing i cant hide some other partition ..i did hide 3 partition but there are remaining 2 partition i cant hide
&string&hd(0,1) hd(1,2) hd(1,3) hd(3,3) hd(4,1)&/string&
hd(0,1) &—- IDE drive
hd(3,3) fat32 partition on my hackintosh drive
Hello, i have tried to download the file but it doesn’t work, any ideas, guys?
I have installed RC4 to Snow, and it is work.
I have problem whit memorie identify.
My memories running on 1066Mhz, but Snow see only 800Mhz.
I have chaged it in smbios.plst, but nothing happend.
replaced my boot f?le and my 8800gt card lost second mon?tor? removed the graph?cs – y
added ef? str?ng and ? seem to be ok but
my keyboard has a few changes the per?os key ?s now ?
and the dash ?s now * equal ?s now – forward slash ?s .
comma ?s ? and quest?on mark ?s :
any ?deas :
nevermind, keyboard was switched to turkish.. no idea why this happened, but i found it.
Fix for all those who Lost nvidia support
via Graphics Enabler .
Here is fix if you dont already have it got to
/forum/index.php?showtopic=140647
to get the kext utility
Then go to
/view/118-snow_leopard_nvenabler.html
and download the nvidia snow leopard enabler and install
it with the kext utility and reboot
problem solved
Thaks SniperMan
Oddly enough found that link after my initial post and all is well.
People follow this
http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php?topic=649.0
Note should be made, after he mentions this step within his instructions “mount_hfs /dev/disk0s1 /Volumes/EFI”
do this “cd somewhere/this/downloaded/Chameleon-2.0-RC4-r684-bin/i386/”
then continue on
Do you set “GraphicsEnabler” to “n”?
“Fix for all those who Lost nvidia support
via Graphics Enabler .
Here is fix if you dont already have it got to
/forum/index.php?showtopic=140647
to get the kext utility
Then go to /view/118-snow_leopard_nvenabler.html
and download the nvidia snow leopard enabler and install
it with the kext utility and reboot
problem solved”
With the RC4 I don’t have to use PC_EFI for ATi cards (like the HD4870) anymore?
A nice feature would be adding Platform UUID to the bootloader itselve. This way we don’t have to change PlatformUUID.kext each time we boot another 10.6 installation ( or even the install image)
All the hard work on your guy’s part is much appreciated!
I have a GTX 275 on a Gigabyte EX58-UD3R and everytime I have to reinstall Snow Leopard, I can not get a VESA mode to work prior to proper graphics injector install.
I have to sub in another VGA card and then swap it out.
Unless I’m missing an existing lever, a “Force to use VESA” parameter would be really handy (i.e. ‘-VESA’) – but, that’s icing on the cake.
Great work!
@marius, with this version you don’t need anymore PlatformUUID.kext
For the grafic enabler problem there is a fixed version online made bu rekursor, I don’t know if is allowed to post it here
I’m running 10.5.7 with Chameleon 1.x, and am about to upgrade to 10.6.x
Should I upgrade to SL first, then install this. Or would it be better to install Chameleon 2, then upgrade to SL?
Thanks for all the great work you’ve put into this.
Here is the link to the patch re UUID as SCRAX mentioning.
/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=201902&view=findpost&p=1359776
Here is the V2.
/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=201902&view=findpost&p=1360125
The return from sleep seems to be 10 seconds slower. . . vs. RC3. Other than that, great work!
First of all THANK YOU soooo much for all your hard work on the Chameleon Project. Seems the releases are getting better and better!
Still, i was hoping to get rid of the PlatformUUID.kext by modifying the smbios.plist in the /Extra folder like this:
&key&SMUUID&/key&
&string&0-1E68B3A674&/string&
I edited the last string as part as my working ethernet connection.. however the UUID doesnt get set and results a generated default somehow:
0-1E68B3A674
I checked my Extensions folders for any UUID injectors (like platformUUID, but i did remove them and rebuilded the mkexts).
Any idea what i did wrong here?
Thanks in advance,
Hmm… you broke the enter key in text-only mode (with USB keyboards at least, don’t have a PS/2 keyboard to test). Which poses a problem.
@Arklon: I guess you mean the GUI=No mode?
Works fine here with Apple Slim Wired Keyboard + an old Logitech wired one
For those looking for a solution to remove unwanted data partitions from the Chameleon GUI boot selection screen, I offer a workaround which works for me.
You can replace the graphic of the Hard Drive image with a transparent png.
This way it masks the selection.
Go to the following directory: /Extra/Themes/Default
and create a transparent png file and copy it into this directory under the following filenames
device_fat32.png and device_generic.png
Once to do this, when you are at the Chameleon Boot loader, those entries will now be ‘hidden’.
NOTE: You may have to set a blank label to those partitions as well.
Will Chameleon recognize an Apple Aluminum keyboard with keypad? Or how about a bluetooth mouse?
Bootloaders’ got nothing to do with detection of keyboards and mice. Well if it somehow happens to DO so, all I can say is Chameleon does recognise it well. (Because I am using it)
i don’t know if it may help: booting SL from USB Stick is working great but booting the same SL from HD it won’t recognize my nvidia 9800 gtx+.
It’s really weird. It seems that chameleon don’t read my com.apple…plist file (perhaps because SL is installed on the 4th partition: disk0s4).
To boot from
Stick and to select my HD works great (perhaps because my com…plist file is on the first partition: disk2s1)
thanks for the response.
The reason I asked was because I used to have an old Apple iMac keyboard plugged into my Hackint0sh, which Chameleon recognized. But when I switched over to the newer Apple aluminum keyboard with keypad, it no longer recognized any key being touched. However both Windows and OSX work great with the keyboard.
And as Chameleon is now graphics oriented, I was hoping that perhaps it would recognize my bluetooth mouse, so I wouldn’t have to use the older keyboard whenever I wanted it to boot into an O.S. other than the default one.
Sounds to me like it might be a “legacy USB” issue…
I have installed RC4 on a usb drive on a DELL t7400. I have been using OS x 10.5.8 without a problem. I am able to boot from Chameleon RC4 into OS X 10.5.8 Wen I boot into Snow Leopard I get a kernel panic and stop at AppleIntPIIx PCI IDE
I have installed the cmos fix. enabled graphics. Thanks for any help
Thanks to all the people who makw Chameleon so great.
The dell T7400 does not have a IDE controller. I think that this is the problem. Is there a way to patch the Dell dsdt to show rc4 that there is not a IDE controller. I used a gigabyte dsdt and this got me by the applePIIx,kernel panic
of course I got
a kernel panic later on
Hiding Partitions is not working for me….
My Windows7 is on disk0s1.
&string&hd(0,1)&/string&
is not working! Partition is shown in OSX.
I boot up from a Highpoint RocketRaid 3520 where OSX 10.6.2 is on a 4xSSD Raid0!
I upgraded my hack (gigabyte ud3r and no it wont boot keeps saying fakeSMC caused some error and is stuck in loading loop like it is waiting for something.
@Derpuma: The “Hide Partition” option only hides partitions from showing up in Chameleon, not OS X.
Before the upgrade i used netkas 10.5 boot and the dram mem was detected as 1067MHz, now it has changed to 800MHz.
Do I need to manually edit the plist in the /Extra folder or add the dsdt.aml file (i am running leopard 10.5.8)?
You need to use smbios.plist, you can set all the numbers there. :)
Im not sure why but RC4 doesnt seem to work correctly for me.
Im getting loads of applications just quiting on me randomly. I put it sleep and when i woke it up finder kept relaunching when i clicked on the desktop.
I deleted platformuuid.kext and removed the smuid in the smbios.plist
I also added the systemid of 0-1D7D0A54E4 which is my ethernet address on the end in the boot.plist.
Im i doing this correctly?
RC3 + platformuid works perfectly though.
Complete Retail install with the hardware below.
My nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 1024MB don’t work!
Hi guys !!! Good work !
I have a problem with my desktop, it have installed two systems 10.6.2 and 10.6.2 server.
Main drive split into two partitions 150G (Snow Server) and 150GB (Snow) in the Guid.
Chameleon RC4 installed on usb flash 256Mb HFS Guid drive and boot from it.
It load and offers a choice of systems, but after choosing the Snow, it gives a message that it can not find mach_kernel, and a second disc Snow server loads without any problems. The same happened when he was just installed Leo.
Other loaders loads systems fine, but chameleon is my favour !
Where to dig ?
Thank you for your attention.
Vince, did you get the new fakesmc from Netkas.org?
If not, do so!
For those of you who are having a problem hiding partitions in the boot loader, this is for you.
The command was not working for me at first either, until I realized that the partition numbers that terminal gives you do not correspond to what the bootloader thinks they are. You have to experiment. For instance, try hiding partitions 8-16, or something ridiculous like that. I bet if you have several partitions like I do, at least one or more will go missing on the next boot. Mine went all the way up to 12 or so but i only have 9 in OS X. Then work your way back from 8 to figure out what is what, and so on.
First make sure you backup your booter before trying anything just in case you hide your OS X partition :)
(I for instance have chameleon booting from a flashdrive, so backup is easy)
I am using 10.5.8 and I replaced the boot file with the one in the package.
After rebooting I get ‘can’t fint mac_kernel’ error.
I already added kernel option to the my com.apple.Boot.plist in the Extra folder.
I had to go back to the RC3.
Chameleon Its Azmazing!!!, I have Snow Leopard REtail installed on my laptop with this bootloader and Extras
If only were possible in a future release add the Apple’s Chime Sound.
You know, when you press the Power button, The Apple’s Chime sound—— booooooom
just wanted to thank you guys. finally hibernate works again with snow leopard. this is really great news for me because normal sleep (hibernatemode 0/3) never worked for me properly but hibernatemode 1 does. even the screenshot while wakeup is great!
keep up up the good work.
My Logitech wired USB keyboard does not appear to work in Chameleon, so no dual-boot possible.
I am switching back to PS/2 keyboard for a while, but would love eventually to go back to USB keyboard/mouse.
PS. I am using AHCI and Legacy USB disabled to get fully working HDD and USB ports (8 built-in and two additional) Just installed slipstreamed AHCI windows and booting well now (no blue screen of death!)
PPS. Is it still possible with 10.5.8 to use the BOOT0 ntldr dual-boot from the Windows disk?
Thank you :) I just need to mention that you should little change som e instructions in your docs.
sudo fdisk boot0 -y ….. e.t.c
by default System is using fdisk that in /etc/sbin/fdisk
SO I think you should change that string to
sudo ./fdisk boot0 -y … e.t.c Thanks!
Thanks for this great work.
In the next version, could you please add { 0×10DE0615, “GeForce GTS 250” }, to i386/libsaio/nvidia.c ?
The enabler already works, it’s just system profiler says unknown under Chipset Model !
Hi Chameleon team,
Thank you so much for this great boot loader, which is the first one booting all three XP, OSX, Linux out of the box!
I have got however a ridiculous problem: i miss a current handbook, describing the way to customize it.
The blogs I could find in this matter are obsolete (describing the manual install) or incomplete: “move to your chameleon/i386 directory”…
Where damned is that directory?, i was absolutely incapable to locate it.
Could someone please give clear input, where to find (from a default install e.g. of RC4) and how to edit the chameleon files to customize?
Thank you very much!
Same request as RIN67630.
Please provide documentation how to customize your boot loader.
I would like to thank you for the RC4 release, and ask you to add the display resolution/support for 80 (used on my NVidia 9400GT) since my monitor is 16:9 wide only!!!! Unfortunately, other resolutions end up as box-in-a-screen output…
Thank you!
I would love to have an installer for this version. I’ve read other comments here about how people just need to read and learn and that everything is in the forum. Well, I honestly don’t care how this all works, just that it works. The only reason I’m even trying to install SL is to make iPhone apps and the VM’s of SL are way too slow. I’ve found my problem to have something to do with my UUID, RC4 supposedly fixes the need to manually set your UUID, but I don’t think I have it ‘installed’ correctly or something, because it’s not working still. I get an error saying that it’s looking for root device “blah”. (replace “blah” with UUID of my device).
Thanks Zef, keep up the good work !
Come on! You guys are killing me without a pkg installer!!
All previous package installers worked great.
I follow the directions to the letter for rc4, and my boot hangs at
boot1: startupfile
I’ve tried reinstalling rc1 and rc2, no dice!
Now my machine permanently hangs at
boot1: startupfile
I’ve asked in the IRC channel and gotten zero help.
Solution —
Install PC EFI v9 over the top, then reinstall Chameleon.
And remember kiddies, to upgrade Chameleon, you’re only supposed to replace ‘/boot’
I’m getting kjernel panic with chameleon rc4 on 10.5.8. RC3 works great!
My spec are:
Nvidia 8500GT 512MB
AMD Athlon 6400+
Gigabyte mcp61m61sme-s2
any idea why? Thanks
Im trying to hackintosh my hp pavilion dv2000 specs:
AMD Turion 64 2000 MHz
no idea on graphics card
and i used this guide /guides/nbi1.shtml.
As you can see it is a guide for netbooks therefore it uses the Netbookbootmaker.
Everything worked fine until I went to actually install the OSX on to the pavilion, the screen with the chameleon at the top poped up and gave me the three options, as icons, to boot OSX Windows or some hard drive and when i click on the OSX icon it tells me “error parsing plist file” and boots me back to the icon option screen. I have trying power cycling and the other two icon options but nothing will work. Im pretty sure it is happening because I used Netbookbootmaker, and im wondering what program i should use to try and solve it?
Dear Zef, thanks again for your work and for replying to my comment/question in post #88.
Indeed, as I imagined, Chameleon still depends on the video card’s VESA extensions. The funny thing is, when I select a drive’s drop down menu to view the video modes detected, 50 was not there, but with my previous monitor (max. res. 50) your interface covered the whole screen! The setting in com.Boot.plist was 50×32.
I thought that RC4 doesn’t support 80, despite this being the working resolution of the SL desktop.
So if the previous resolution 50 wasn’t detected in the drop-down menu, but eventually worked, could it be that VESA reports the wrong thing?
My problem is that my shitty new LG monitor doesn’ it produces a box inside the screen, and it’ it’s ligther black & grey and it’s ugly :-(
Hi guys, think this release will work better with this matter.
ati radeon X1400 working fine on laptop?s lcd, but I need to work with 2 external lcds (extended desktop) without using (turning off) the Dell?lcd. I see the desktop on both external dell panels(50) but cant get the extended desktop…
leopard 10.5.8 everything working fine but this.
Hey guys, great work, a questiom: with this version and other patched version the graphics enabler for my msi 8800 gt on p5q deluxe has never work. Anyway, when will be release the rc5 of chameleon?
I have a PC with Mainboard ASUS P5Q3 Deluxe, just installed different Windows 7 (32/64). How do I start now with a new empty HD where I can install the OSX 10.6 (found on internet, Have a originial 10.5 from Mac Mini – have one).
Who can help me?
Please contact phil2000@gmx.ch
System notes Dell D830 laptop, one 320 SATA drive.
So I had Cham 640 installed on my GUID drive w/ 2 partitions.
One partition was HFS+ for my 10.5.8 install.
Install was fine.
Then I installed Win7 on the other partition.
When i was doing XP dual boot everything was fine.
The clean install of Win7 suddenly made a new partition (System Reserved).
And Chameleon is broken.
So I need to reinstall Cham, but If I try to install to my MacOS partition the install fails.
I don’t want to “brick” my Windoze install.
The Windows created “System Reserved” volume has many of the same files that Cham loaded on my other hack (which I updated manually with rc4).
Do I dare run Chameleon 640 to install on the “System Reserved” volume? Or manually replace certain files?
Why does Windows monopolize my drive like that.
I am currently booting to a Cham 2 RC2 bootloader CD that I used for install of 10.5.
That bootCD will bring up both installs (win osx) so I guess I still am functional.
We are talking about a hackinstall.
I don’t think the key &key&USBBusFix&/key& works anymore.
I have an Intel DG45ID motherboard.
When I set the string to Yes, Chameleon locks up after I choose my boot disk.
When I set it to No, Chameleon lets me choose my boot disk and continue, but when I get to Snow Leopards installation screen, my USB keyboard and mouse won’t work.
Is this able to load the 64-bit kernel?
Or only i386 (32-bit).
I seem to only be able to get this to boot my OS X snow leopard using “arch=i386”.
After Installing RC4-r684 and before that too, I am facing some problem.
I cant boot through my hard disk.
whenever i need to boot i need to put the dvd and in at the prompt i need to put rd=disk0s1 and then the whole system works.
But, when I put Kernel Flags string as rd=disk0s1 in com.apple.boot but that too didnt sort out my problem, it hang at the first screen with Apple logo.
can anybody help me in this regard.
i have aitkos v7 install in my x86 system.
i have core 2 duo 2.8 ghz with 4 gb ram
Same behaviour than Neriukas:
Kernel Panic* with RC4, works great with RC3.
*upon booting 10.4.07 on a Fujitsu Lifebook E8110
Intel Core duo with GM945. The KP comes immediately after the listing of the processor capabilities.
After Installing RC4-r684 and before that too, I am facing some problem. I cant boot through my hard disk. whenever i need to boot i need to put the dvd and in at the prompt i need to put rd=disk0s1 and then the whole system works. But, when I put Kernel Flags string as rd=disk0s1 in com.apple.boot but that too didnt sort out my problem, it hang at the first screen with Apple logo. can anybody help me in this regard. i have aitkos v7 install in my x86 system. i have core 2 duo 2.8 ghz with 4 gb ram
How do I install this on a Mac Sotware RAID ?
I have a mirrored software RAID set up with Disk Utility …
hi, when i install chameleon 2, after reboot snow leopard can’t mount ntfs partitions. it seems there is a conflict between chameleon 2 and softwares like macfuse, ntfs3g, paragon ntfs that allows writing to ntfs disks. if i use chameleon v1 there is no problem. someone can explain me why it happens. i use snow leopard 10.6.2 64 bit.
Is Intel GMA 4500 supported?
When restoring from hibernation, i get the following error:
not enough space to restore image
Does anyone know how to fix this?
sorry, but i am new to this stuff. i have downloaded rc4 but can not seem to get any text editor to view the files. how do i go about installing the boot file on my pc. anyone help please.
PC_EFI 10.6 is out. So, wich bootloader is better?
A guy modified this bootloader to get native resolution with Intel GMA4500 graphics card, here: //chameleon-2-rc4-patched-with-915resolution-for-snow-leopard/
It would be nice to continue his work and get full support for that device.
In december I was stupid and bought a licence key at psystar for rebel-efi. Now I would like to change to chameleon. Will I consider problems? Is it possible to overwrite the mbr with chameleon boot loader?
I installed version RC4 and everything is working except that my large drives are causing the “memory allocation issue” that was reported by people on a previous version.
I am booting on a 160G SATA hard-drive, and that’s no issue.
The issue comes in when I plug in my 6× 1.5TB USB hard drives that I use for additional storage in Raid mode.
If I boot with those disks plugged-in, the bootloader stops with the memory allocation error.
Your help is greatly appreciated, as everything else is working great.
To the developers: Can you add to the bootloader the &# resolution patch” for intel graphics card GMA4500?
I’ve installed chameleon boot loader using README info :
sudo fdisk -f boot0 -u -y /dev/rdisk0
sudo dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdisk0s2
But on reboot chameleon bootloader do not appear and snowleopard boot normally .
my df is :
Filesystem
Avail Capacity
Mounted on
/dev/disk0s2
map -hosts
map auto_home
Where is the error ?
How do I install the bootloader? I currently have RC2 from the installer..any instructions..? or a installer?
Does Chameleon work? Where are the Doc’s? I CAN’T GUESS HOW TO USE THIS, EVERY ATTEMPT FAILS.
How do I get it to automatically boot? Right now I get the screen with the Chameleon version info across the top and a button in in the middle of my screen. I have to manually hit enter to get past that. What if I need to reboot this remotely?
Hi, Chameleon Team. How to build the bottloader from the source? I`ve patched it a littel bit with the ACPI fix. Need build it now.
can i use RC4 for mac os x snow leopard installation or do i have to use RC3?
Hi guys , good work, thanx !
I have one question , how can i use this bootloader to load 10.4 (tiger)
I have rare laptop with gma900 and i need dsdt patching and other features very much.
Is it possible ?
Sorry for my english, thanx for your attention.
hey…
can i use it for an asus 1005ha?
will everything work?
Nope the 1005Ha is a steaming pile of shit..
Heya…
Love the work on Chameleon.
Was banging my head against the wall for quite awhile trying to get my Leopard system upgraded to Snow Leopard, and Chameleon was a step in the right direction.
I did spot a bug/incompatibility in RC4 (and earlier version) however:
GeForce6100SM-M motherboard, nForce 430/MCP61 Chipset, Sempron 3000+ CPU.
Just kept rebooting with Chameleon and every other bootloader I tried.
I finally grabbed the sources, added some more verbose/sleep’s to track what was going on, and found where it was dying.
In freq_detect.c, the following line was the culprit:
msr = rdmsr64(K8_FIDVID_STATUS);
This was causing my Sempron to reboot.
A bit of googling shows that other projects (coreboot, others) have stumbled across the same bug.
You can’t read that particular MSR (whatever the hell those are :) on some AMD processors in 32-bit mode, or something like that.
I commented all the AMD portion of the if/else loop there, and put a hardcoded setting of my particular frequencies:
tscFrequency = ;
cpuFrequency = ;
fsbFrequency = ;
And whooohooo, it actually booted the kernel.
(Then I had to track down a few other gotchas, but I’m up and running with 32/64 SL now!)
Obviously a more general solution for the nForce430/MCP61/Sempron (whatever is the culprit) would be preferable, but at least I’m up and running!
Even applied a Software Update without a glitch.
(BTW: I happily paid for my copy of SL, and courage others to do the same.)
Hope this info helps someone.
Yes Marina , you can use it on your netbook.
Don’t listen any stupids like JHON.
I need some help, I dont know what I do wrong…
I have a Acer Aspire One D150 Netbook…
1. I did boot empireefi_1085 boot cd
2. installed Snow LeoPard 10.6 (org. DVD)
3. after install, I did install Chameleon Bootloader RC3 and updateded to RC4.
4. then I used OSx86Tools to set the Kernel flag: arch=x86 or arch=x86_32
But MacOS doesnt boot, it always starts a 64bit mode. It will just boot, when I boot from empireefi_1085 bootcd, choose the installed MacDrive and with bootflag -v arch=x86
What do I wrong ? and non of the GMA950 Video Kext doest work…
Hi DEEPBLUE2000
I installed snow leopard on a usb hard drive, but wenn I try to boot up with arch=i386 it looks like the booting has no end. because it does not stop booting up.
does someone know whats the matter.
Hi ELOS. What you mean ? Where is end ? If you are booting without caches it will be longer than boot with caches . Describe your problem correctly. Sorry for my English.
the problem is that as soon as I Installed chameleon on my usb harddrive. and I connect my usb harddrive into my windows, and i boot up my windows and boot up the usb hard drive and i type in arch=i386.
then it keeps booting and it does not go any futher.
thank you,
In RC3 there was support for /Extra/10.(5|6)/Extensions, does this support the distinction between 10.6 and 10.6.2 ?? It seems to always go to the 10.6, and not load anything from 10.6.2 :-(.
Also, is there any way you could have a list of extensions to disable? It’s a bit hacky but maybe just adding an empty .kext folder to the Extensions folder would do it…
Does this support the NVIDIA GTS 360M? It would make all the difference in whether I decided to purchase a shiny new Toshiba Qosmio :-)
Please help.
I installed chameleon based on the instructions and it works fine.
However for whatever reason when I upgraded from Chameleon_DFE_For_Hardisk to this version RC4 my USB mouse stopped working??
Any idea’s on what to do?
I think I need to remove a Kext from loading or use an older one, but can someone tell me how to exactly do this I’m a noob.
The fix for the issue I had is to just use the arch=i386 flag.
It solved problems with my network card, battery, USB& and others.
I guess the kexts aren’t all 64 bit friendly yet.
A very welcome feature would be ‘declunking’ i.e. disabling APM to avoid head landing cycles. I currently do that with GRUB2, but I need two GRUB cycles to start MacOS (1 for declunking and 1 for actually booting MacOS)
2 – Does this support the NVIDIA GTS 360M? It would make all the difference in whether I decided to purchase a shiny new Toshiba Qosmio x505-q870
I am dual booting Ubuntu and Win 7 and as of now Grub does all booting things for me. But I dont like its grahics stuff….
Can some point me right direction to get this installed on my system without having SL installed?
BLUETOOTH SUPPORT ON BOOT!!
GREAT WORK SO FAR!!! MY HACKINTOSH I7 KICK ASS WITH GTX 295!!
cheers! netkas and all!!
what i need to do i installed mac os x and when its restarted it says boot 0 don and boot 2 error do i need to use chameleon? and how i can extract this file?
Cannot get Hide Partition to work
I try this below.
&string&hd(0,1) hd(2,1) hd(3,1)&/string&
no matter what configuration I hard drive it still shows all my drive, I Just want to show my Snow Leopard and Windows 7 drive,
Thank you.
can i use it with MSI CR4OO laptop ?
Great jobs!
RC1 RC2 RC3 works fine, but got a KP when updated to RC4.
asus n10jh,atom n270,gma950/G105M.
This seems to have solved unreliable booting for me (Snow Leopard on a Vaio VGN-SZ).
Before on RC3 I would have to use the verbose -v switch in text mode to startup. Even with this about 50% of the time booting would hang.
Thanks very much for the new release.
I found and fixed a problem where Chameleon would choke and die when looking for /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist.
Basically, ReadExtents() was being called with a (long) offset, instead of (long long), which was reading incorrect data, causing ReadBTree() go in an infinite loop (causing the loading progress spinner to stop, and things to hang).
In the two places where ReadExtents() is called with a curNode*nodeSize calculation, it should read “(long long) curNode * nodeSize”
This, I believe, mainly occurs on larger disks, and when the root (or other directories) are big or messy enough to require overflow extents.
(Other crashes could be also be related to this problem, when extents are read incorrectly.)
Details (and a tweaked boot2 binary) here:
http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php/topic,901
I have had some problems with Linux after many frustrating hours it does not play well with grub2 hopefully the next release will support it :)
I was able to get this to work with Linux.
Specifically, Windows 7, Ubuntu 9.10, and Chameleon rc4.
Instructions are at http://james.jamesandkristin.net//triple-booting-windows-7-os-x-chameleon-and-ubuntu-9-10-grub2
Nice work but there does appear to remain a bug that has cropped up since RC2.
Specifically, the bootloader no longer finds /Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist on multi-boot systems using the windows bootloader with chain0.
It last worked in v2RC1 but got buggered in RC2, RC3 and still in RC4. Everything else in the /Extra hierarchy is loaded fine – just not the c.a.B.p file.
This is very inconvenient when needing 32 bit operation since these automatically boot 64 bit.
I read that someone determined that the c.a.B.p file is only loaded if the booting partition is both primary AND active.
There’s a problem getting up from hibernation for some configurations. As posted here http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php/topic,562.msg2332.html#msg2332 the solution is to modify the source code a little bit. As I checked the RC4 sources, the patch was wrong there, missing a set of parenthesis thus making a comparison invalid. The fix is as follows in boot2/resume.c on line 143:
if (!(long long)mem_base+allocSize&1024*bootInfo-&extmem+0×100000)
if (!((long long)mem_base+allocSize&1024*bootInfo-&extmem+0×100000))
Any plans to include detection of ext3/ext4 partitions, so we can boot into Linux too?
Keep up the good work,
I have a problem that is probably not so common. I installed the RAID:
fdisk -f boot0 -u -y /dev/rdisk2
fdisk -f boot0 -u -y /dev/rdisk3
dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdisk2s3
dd if=boot1h of=/dev/rdisk3s3
diskutil mount disk2s3
cp boot /Volumes/Boot\ OSX
diskutil unmount disk2s3
diskutil mount disk3s3
cp boot /Volumes/Boot\ OSX
diskutil unmount disk3s3
Now there is the problem. Upgrading does not work that way…. It still stays RC3. That kind of sucks….
Will it fix this error:
“ERROR: FireWire unable to determine security- defaulting to full-secure”
“Chameleon is developed to boot Darwin/Mac OS X on PCs, it doesn’t work on Macs.
Please don’t install Chameleon to your system drive, we got many failure reports with unbootable Macs after installing Chameleon.”
so if i install this on my PC, it should work fine, just not for mac?? will you make a mac version?
It is weird how you guys work so much in programing this but when comes to make it clear for noobs like me how to replace the boot file in the root and how to get the old one back if something goes wrong, you fail to explain.
I get the eror” The boot file in invisible and it can not be replaced.”
and this does not work:
defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE; killall Finder
Just replace boot with the newer one? Can’t do because it’s invisible (or at least that’s what OS-X 10.5.8 tells me, even though I can see it in Finder). So what is all the other stuff for? And why not have an installer for those that think installing directly to RC4 is better than installing RCprevious first?
RichardUK and George Anton, here’s how to fix that problem:
o Open Terminal (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app)
o run the following, changing as explained below
cd “/Volumes/MyDisk”
sudo rm -f ./boot
Where /Volumes/MyDisk is where you are installing it to (if not sure, go to Disk Utility, select the drive, disk image, partition etc, that you are putting boot onto, right click it and select Information, then find Mount Point. This is your /Volumes/MyDisk equivalent)
I can`t find the: com.apple.plist
becase I can`t find : Extra
can you add 05ea to the list of Geforce GTX 260s… i got it working with enabler but the card is still listed as unknown. thanks :)
{ 0×10DE05EA, “GeForce GTX 260” }, (see above post)
Hey! Chameleon Team, I am new to any of this, I have been looking for something like this for sometime now, cause I like how OSx work, but I own an Intel Core2 Duo on Asus, with a 1GB Video Nvidia 9800GT and 4GB ram. I would love to install it on my system, but if you could kindly give me some assistance, I would be grateful for any help you can offer. As I said I am new to Mac OS installation.
can you rename / relabel partitions using RC4?
I know it’s possible with the RC5, but it doesn’t work on my AMD system using a modified kernel, so I’d love to get RC4 to work properly… unless someone knows a version of RC5 that works with AMD chips… not quite sure what the issue is, just know I get a kernel panic when using RC5 instead of RC4… Any help is appreciated! :)
@OUIJA – Can you please provide a link where you got RC5?
Hi all, please help!!
Ok, so first time round, i installed the package, i believe RC1 431 pacakge.
All went well.
Then i decided to update to RC4, which didn’t work so well.
Basically, it messed up the boot options, so the system couldn’t recognise a bootloader (this is on partitioned disk with 2 os).
I used the instructions here, and it didn’t work, so i had to reinstall mac osx (which worked), but then i lost my Windows 7 partition.
So i installed that again and it messed u and overwrote the macosx bootloader.
So then i re-installed mac osx ipc, and now i have the original cmd line chameleon bootloader, and everything works fine.
BUT, i now have 3 partitions:
SYSTEM RESERVED
MAC OSX LEOPARD
Now, the weird thing is, when i choose Windows 7, it says something like NST/boot is missing or something, so i can’t boot from there.
However, when i choose SYSTEM RESERVED, it takes me to the Windows Bootloader.
Here i have:
MAC OSX LEOPARD
If i choose WINDOWS 7, it boots fine to windows 7, but when i choose MAC OSX LEOPARD, it says no bootloader exist.
So i’m guessing this bit is from a failed install previously, but there is no option for me to remove this osx and boot straight into windows 7.
Now, back to the main 3 options.
How can i remove the SYSTEM RESERVED and rename as WINDOWS 7.
I can hide WINDOWS 7 by using the method above.
MAC OSX LEOPARD – how can i update to RC4 safely??
RC5 pre8 by DR Hurt Found here: /forum/index.php?showtopic=201902&st=680
I’d like a chameleon guide, but i can’t use it, can you give me a detailed course, i learned this so that i can teach my classmates, i want to install the three systems windows7 , mac and ubuntu, i’d like to see is on the direct is the chameleon’s image and choose the system will go directly to which the system, no light to guide the menu, i should do it,
please help me, please.Can you give me a very detailed course, partitions, which is the partition which system, installation and setup order, and it is also a chameleon the package file is how to use, somewhere, in short, the more the better, thank you for help, awaiting your reply and thank you. my mailbox is
Follow this to boot ext4 using Chameleon
http://www./2010/01/boot-ext4-partition-using-chameleon.html
I restored using time machine but then when booting it gets stuck st loading mach_kernel at XXXXXXX (a bunch of numbers)
hali, megállt kicsit az élet
mikor lesz végleges 2.0? meg újdonságok?
Hi, i’m a complete noob. how do i install chameleon to my flash drive? I don’t understand ANY of the instructions so far. Any help appreciated, thanks
Thanks! I use iDeneb 1.6 Lite 10.5.8 my nvidia GT240 don’t work “unknow devide” I need upgrade to RC4 but as nob I don’t have idea on how to install the new bootloader, any have a dummies guide to upgrade to RC4? exist any Chamaleon 2.0 RC4 INSTALLER?
a как его поставить чтобы грузил систему в x32
a как его поставить чтобы грузил систему в x32 ?
I’m running OSX 10.5.8 w chameleon
windows 7-x86,x64 and windows xp sp3
on a HP xw8600 with scsi, and eata 1.5tb hd via pcie card
I’m just trying to fix ebios errors my attempts to install 2.0 rc4 fails, run postupgrade script for packageroot.
anyone know of a fix for ebios errors
chameleon not working for me
FYI it worked forgot OSX was not my boot partition once I reset my boot partition to the active partition it worked
EBIOS errors are gone
I think this is a bug in Chameleon, because the dev-team wasn’t able to fix this. I guess it has sth. to do with sata/ata controller. Chameleon isn’t able to hide ide drives as it seems.
Maybe this is a skilled operation because of recognizing the controller, and that’s why it still doesn’t work.
Jimmy wrote:
“&key&Hide Partition&/key&
Cannot get Hide Partition to work
I try this below.
&string&hd(0,1) hd(2,1) hd(3,1)&/string&
no matter what configuration I hard drive it still shows all my drive, I Just want to show my Snow Leopard and Windows 7 drive,
Thank you.”
I am new to this forum and Chameleon. I don’t know where to find an installer so that I can try and get snow leopard working on my pc. Can anyone give me suggestions on where to get an installer or how to use the commands in command prompt?
Hi. Love Chameleon but….
If I have an external USB hard drive connected to my PC/Hackintosh, when I reboot it hangs at Chameleon. If I disconnect USB drive it continues and boots! (No other problems anywhere and Windows works fine).
(Hardware is GB EP41 UD3L mobo and Verbatim Tb Ext USB2 HDD).
P.S. – Where can I find detailed info for configuring Chameleon? eg File locations, how to set up multiboot with Windows, etc? Thanks guys
Can someone please fix this :/?
/forum/index.php?showtopic=139758&st=540&p=1455509&#entry1455509
I’m not sure if its even possible to patch with chameleon,but it has to do with the way OS X handles APIC interrupts
Thank you.
Is there an idiots guide to install this? or is this available on any osx install disks?
Help me… pleaseeeee……
Ref : /x/i/io/img_0068.jpg
I installed all OS 4 OS and want to change the lable of Linux and 2.
Bootloader is on Ubuntu and BackTrack 4.
(Why is it showing that “Linux” ?? )But I can not fix it.
- Windows7.
- Snow leoard.
- Linux (want change it to “Ubuntu”).
- Linux (want change it to “BackTrack4”).
Help me too …
I used Mac software RAID with Mirror option to install SL, everything works fine with the RC4 boot loader, but only one thing is bothering me that it is no matter I’ve tried to followed RC4 ReadMe with RAID method to added all necessary steps like root-uuid etc., but still no luck when I tried to hide the partition with the mirrored OSX disk, it will always shown on the banner screen with 2 OXS logos. Can I normally get rid of the mirrored OSX logo shown on the screen? It is seems has no problem with Win7 that I also had RAID 1 option also and I can get rid of those unwanted partitions by applied the hide option. Or, I have to settle the root-uuid thing first to be able to registered as a RAID volume to RC4, although I followed the same instruction and used RAID volume uuid# to updated into com.apple.Boot.plist, PlateformUUID.kext and also smbios.plist, but I checked the kernel.log, there is a line: Waiting for boot volume with UUID# and nothing else related to the boot UUID in other lines, I don’t know whether it is been success to registered or it is been denied without other warning?
Chameleon does not load correctly.
I’m getting
boot0: done
and blinking cursor.
hdd: ntfs, ext4, hfs+ (active), extended.
I installed “boot1h” on hfs+ volume (disk0s3) and copied “boot” to the root of this partition. Have tried with and without “Extra” folder.
I think the problem is with “boot1h” or “boot” code.
Could anyone assist me?
No details of the alignment of the extensions and the new line nor locations of new stations were revealed. , &a href=“/hit.net.de.html”&hit.net.de&/a&, [url=“/hit.net.de.html”]hit.net.de[/url], /hit.net.de.html hit.net.de,
Is there anything for dual-booting Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X from the Chameleon bootloader, because if I replace Windows Boot Manager’s “boot” file with Chameleon’s “boot” file, I am stuck in Chameleon or using Mac OS X?
We could have shifted the MBR to the disk we installed Chameleon on, and then we start up seeing Chameleon, and then we can still start Windows Boot Manager and boot Windows from Chameleon, but that is too difficult, and only computer experts know how to shift the MBR.
Maybe we will try this in Windows:
C:\Windows\System32\diskpart.exe,
and when you are in DiskPart:
command “list disk”,
command “sel disk “(with another argument of the number of the disk which when you saw it in the list, it had the size and sector of the disk you think Chameleon is installed on),
command “list part”,
command “sel part “(with another argument of the number of the partition which when you saw it in the list, it had the size and sector of the partition you think chameleon is installed on),
command “active”,
and command “exit”
I will give you an example for when Chameleon is installed on Disk 1 Partition 1:
“list disk”,
“sel disk 1”,
“list part”,
“sel part 1”,
“active”,
and “exit”
Now, the Chameleon bootloader is giving attention to the MBR loader, and is calling the MBR loader to start the Chameleon bootloader first.
I’m sorry, but SO MANY of these problems would be solved/a non-issue if each release of Chameleon had a GUI.
Many people want to run OS X on their PCs; why provide a great solution but not an easy means of implementing it?
Please, Chameleons, understand that to non-hardcore rooters you’re speaking Greek most of the time.
A friendly GUI would simplify the whole install process.
WHY doesnt arch=i386 work when you add it to the Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist
in the kernel flags section??
I have to type it in each time.
In fact it wasnt even there originally so I copied and pasted it into the Extra/ folder. Only other copy was apples default position but i edit that too and it makes no difference
Help. I updated my psystar from 10.5.6
to 10.5.8 and it went crazy.
after repeated tries to correct, reload, have tried Rebel and chameleon and now I have nothing but spinning wheel under the apple. It won’t go into target mode or boot from disk.
please help.
Can someone deal the lap-top with optimus?What ever edition of Chameleon i use,it can only use the intel graphic!
Why are we still using HD (0,1) to specify the boot partition to boot from?
Am I alone when I plug in another USB / SATA / ESATA hd the
boot partition id changes?
Why not use the HD’s UUID’s to boot instead?
That way no matter what the hd id’s are it or how you installed chameleon it will always select the correct partition.
“Wag of the finger” to chameleon developers for making life horrible when one has to figure out hour your software works.
Basically, installing the Chameleon boot loader on an external USB Key, which btw is probably the most logical way of hackintoshing your PC, fails miserably!
Booting using boot-uuid fails!
“Can’t find mach_Kernel”
Selecting an OS X partition to boot from fails “Can’t find mach_Kernel”
I’m switching to BootThink! It’s Chinese and it works!
Don’t know about using uuid’s yet but at least I do not have to specify the freaking hd(x,x) partition to boot from!
For those who cant boot use “IBOOT”. it definiately gonna work.
I’m new at this. How do i actually make a boot CD with Chameleon?
Karalho puta que pariu qual a versao oficial dessa porra afinal, rc4, rc5, rc2000, ???? ta parecendo coisa de linux, tomara que o mac nao vire a zona que é o linux, trocentas distros, trocentos grupos e ninguem se entende.
please help
i have working 10.6.8 on my hp laptop
i installed latest version by mistake when chose where to install on my external usb hdd fat 32 after restart the hdd is not initialized it need format!!!! please how i can undo this mistake?? it has all my sources pleeeeeeeease heeeeeelp !!!!!
I installed Mac OSX 6.0 and Windows 7 on a Dell Mini 10v following the instructions on
/forum/dual-booting-guides/13864-easiest-windows-7-snow-leopard-dual-boot-chameleon.html.
This recommends installinf OSX to the first partition and Windows to the 2nd
then using Windows’ diskpart “assign letter c” to let Windows know it is on the second partition.
I used NetBook Maker 0.48RC1 to modify the OSX install flash drive.
That flash drive installs NetBook Installer which is supposed to set up Chameleon.
It did not seem to do so, so I downloaded Chameleon 2.0 RC4 and installed Chameleon manually using the README file in the downloaded package.
It almost works.
I’m presented with the OSX disk and I strike “the any key” to get to a menu of boot disks. Booting OSX works fine but booting Windows fails, Windows says it is missing a file.
I can boot Windows, though, but it involves a USB stick and a wierd workaround which I won’t bore you with.
Any help or insight would be appreciated. I don’t want to go through reinstalling OSX and W I’ve done it too many times so far in hopes of solving/figuring out this problem.
Actually, I thought elaborating on the “weird workaround” I mentioned in my last post might help some knowledgeable person diagnose the problem.
I have a USB stick formatted with four partitions. Two are scratch partitions, one is an OSX install “disk”, and the last is a Windows7 install “disk”.
When I boot, chameleon sees the two USB install partitions in addition to the two hard disk (OSX and Windows) partitions. If I select the “USB install Windows” partition it does not install, instead it boots the hard disk Windows partition. That’s the weird workaround.
I suspect some table or list is messed up. I’ll look at the source code as I have time, but if anyone can quickly diagnose it, I would be appreciative.
Also – if anyone could point me to documentation on i386, windows, and osx boot sequences (i.e. the stuff I’d need to know to write Chameleon), I would appreciate that also.
НЕ СТАВЬТЕ этот хлам на пк (только на сд )Do not place this stuff on your PC (only on cd)
Hi i have to update chameleon on a iPC OSx86 PPF5 Final Mac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard istall dvd how do i do that?
hello this bootloader works great however i cannot get x64 to boot up and my bluray burner drive is not showing on desktop after install of osx 10.6.8 update also i cannot open dmgs at all i get a device not configured error. last my sony usb card reader is not being read and does not show up on desktop please help me with my questions any support is welcome and thanks again for the bootloader it works awesome!
Hi i want to put = renew chameleon in a leopard install dvd, but i don’t have a clue in wich folder to put it.. Does somebody know this? Please respond..
in terminal bash I arrive until this point :
sudo fdisk -f boot0 -u -y /dev/rdisk2
and I was asked to enter my user password, but I am enable to do it because this command is refused
what can I do to overcome this problem?
como puedo cambiar la imagen de inicio de camaleon y como le ago para escoger los controladores para mi lap top es una dell estudio 1555
Really a good topic you raise.
Great article buddy keep it up!
Thanks for that.
I installed chameleon rc4 and it works fine, but when I try to switch to windows 7 runs the windows boot manager, but then I get the message status: 0xc000000e
failed because a required device is inaccessible. Please help if you know how to solve this!
Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!
ugg boots size 7 sheepskin http://www.airport-guides.net/images/cheap-uggs/=~.435ugg-boots-size-7-sheepskin@.zl.asp
Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you
burberry factory http://filippos.org.uk/wp-includes/burberry/=&9burberry-factory=&-6.php
Heya this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
new balance rugby 574 review http://energia.zamakmercator.pl/img/new-balance/82tl~~new-balance-rugby-574-review-.—22oa.php
Does your website have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
christian louboutin bianca24 http://utbildning1.mhwebb.se/wp-includes/christian-louboutin-Body-Strass/&@bq.christian-louboutin-bianca24$$qs~.php
Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?
herve leger coral dress http://apollopress.co.nz/images/herve-legere/__-42k&=$herve-leger-coral-dress-31+.m.asp
Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you’re working with? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
tory burch driving shoes http://centreduquebec.fqcq.qc.ca/bannieres/tory-burch/_-24vw&+tory-burch-driving-shoes-=~-28pq.asp
My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!
hermes de paris http://sport4erable.fqcq.qc.ca/bannieres/hermes/_=-09ehermes-de-paris-iki2$~m.asp
I’m not sure exactly why but this site is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
air jordan 3 size 15 http://lanaudiere.fqcq.qc.ca/bannieres/cheap-jordans/-~$-2air-jordan-3-size-15r$2dw.asp
Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
tênis nike air max alpha ii http://www.trucklogistica.it/rapporti/max-pas-cher/=-00i56-$=-80yv.php
Hey there I am so glad I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Bing for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don韙 have time to go through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
michael kors grayson weekender http://www.kartnowar.it/immagini/michael-kors-women/michael-kors-grayson-weekender-+$-86bp.php
Hi! I’ve been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from
Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!
burberry canada boots http://kerikeribeads.co.nz/usermods/burberry/j-$$=burberry-canada-boots-&&-00z@$$5.asp
I’m curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing? I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?
young gucci http://utb19.mhwebb.se/wp-includes/gucci/$-61zjyoung-gucci—@=88$.php
I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Excellent work!
discount ray ban wayfarer http://piligrim-tur.ru/img/ray-ban/2y_@&discount-ray-ban-wayfarer-@~-60ap.php
Appreciating the persistence you put into your website and detailed information you provide. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Excellent read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
kid nike air max 2012 http://tuz.kz/images/news/max-pas-cher/-78$$@yo59-&—61yn.php
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!
oakley juliet sunglasses kaenon http://vttquadlaval.fqcq.qc.ca/bannieres/oakley/—$-48oakley-juliet-sunglasses-kaenon-_~-14om.asp
Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Thank you!
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice morning!
Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.
asics for sale http://utb20.mhwebb.se/wp-includes/asics/_$-=$@asics-for-sale-68vflt.php
Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.
moncler cyber monday deals http://inverse.hu/megrendeles/moncler-cyber-monday/7803=$=_moncler-cyber-monday-deals6@6~~.php
Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!
oakley sunglasses embrace necklace http://www.eprofity.pl/userfiles/image/oakley/$-26oakley-sunglasses-embrace-necklace-~@-92qv.php
Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.
oakley sunglasses emblem medical http://www.vmg.gr/images/oakley/.$-01oakley-sunglasses-emblem-medical-@&-00qv.asp
Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Thanks
air max 1 pas cher bruxelles .vn/images/max-pas-cher/+-14l26-=—58ll.php
I do not know if it’s just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your website. It appears as though some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before. Kudos

我要回帖

更多关于 光棍节淘宝成交额 的文章

随机推荐