爱情公寓经典话中经典的话最。。。97172350...

优美经典的爱情英文句子
我的图书馆
优美经典的爱情英文句子
1)&I&love&you&not&because&of&who&you&are,&but&because&of&who&I&am&when&I&am&with&you.&   我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。&&    2)&No&man&or&woman&is&worth&your&tears,&and&the&one&who&is,&won‘t&make&you&cry.&   没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。&    3)&The&worst&way&to&miss&someone&is&to&be&sitting&right&beside&them&knowing&you&can‘t&have&them.&   失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。&    4)&Never&frown,&even&when&you&are&sad,&because&you&never&know&who&is&falling&in&love&with&your&smile.&   纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。&    5)&To&the&world&you&may&be&one&person,&but&to&one&person&you&may&be&the&world.&   对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。&    6)&Don‘t&waste&your&time&on&a&man/woman,&who&isn‘t&willing&to&waste&their&time&on&you.&   不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。&    7)&Just&because&someone&doesn‘t&love&you&the&way&you&want&them&to,&doesn‘t&mean&they&don‘t&love&you&with&all&they&have.&   爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。&    8)&Don‘t&try&so&hard,&the&best&things&come&when&you&least&expect&them&to.&   不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。&      9)&Maybe&God&wants&us&to&meet&a&few&wrong&people&before&meeting&the&right&one,&so&that&when&we&finally&meet&the&person,&we&will&know&how&to&be&grateful.&   在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。&    10)&Don‘t&cry&because&it&is&over,&smile&because&it&happened.&   不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
To&the&world&you&may&be&one&person,&but&to&one&person&you&may&be&the&world.&&& 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。 I&love&you&not&because&of&who&you&are,&but&because&of&who&I&am&when&I&am&with&you.&&& 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 Don‘t&waste&your&time&on&a&man/woman,&who&isn‘t&willing&to&waste&their&time&on&you.&&& 不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。 Don‘t&try&so&hard,&the&best&things&come&when&you&least&expect&them&to.&&& 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。 Maybe&God&wants&us&to&meet&a&few&wrong&people&before&meeting&the&right&one,&&&so&that&when&we&finally&meet&the&person,&we&will&know&how&to&be&grateful.&&& 在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。 It&is&better&bo&have&love&and&lost&than&never&to&have&loved&at&all.&&& 宁可曾经爱过而失败,也不要从来未曾有过一次爱。 Love&me&little,&love&me&long.& 爱不贵亲密,而贵长久。 To&live&in&a&world&without&you&is&more&painful&than&any&punishment.&&& Do&you&know&that&no&one&can&replace&you&in&my&heart?&&& 生活在没有的你的世界,比任何一种惩罚都要痛苦,你知道吗,对我而言,你是任何人都无法取代的。 If&love&is&a&mountain,&then&if&men&go&up,&more&women&they&will&see&while&women&will&see&fewer&men.& 如果爱情像座山,那么男人越往上走可以俯视的女人就越多,而女人越往上走可以仰视的男人就越少。 Love&makes&man&grow&up&or&sink&down.&&& 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。 The&only&thing&you&can&do&when&you&no&longer&have&something&is&not&to&forget.& 当你不能再拥有的时候,唯一可以做的就是令自己不要忘记。 To&forgive&is&not&to&forget,&nor&remit,&but&let&it&&&& to&be&lonely&is&not&because&you&have&no&friends,&but&no&one&is&living&in&your&heart.& 宽恕、原谅并不代表忘记,也不代表赦免,而是放自己一条生路。孤单不是有没有朋友,而是有没有人住在你心里。 The&worst&way&to&miss&someone&is&to&be&sitting&right&beside&them&knowing&you&can‘t&have&them.&&& 失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。 To&keep&someone&around&you&is&not&&love&is&to&let&the&one&you&love&go&freely.& 不是把对方留在自己身边才叫爱,能放手让所爱的人离开,也是爱的一种。 During&the&whole&life,&you&will&regret&for&two&things:&&& one&is&that&you&don’t&get&the&one&you&love&and&the&other&is&the&one&you&love&is&not&happy.&&&&& 人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福。 Don‘t&cry&because&it&is&over,&smile&because&it&happened.&&& 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。 Never&expect&the&perfect&man,& it’s&not&because&that&you&cannot&find,&but&just&because&there&is&no&perfect&man.&&& 不要期待完美的男人,不是因为你期待不到,而是根本没有完美的男人。 An&unacceptable&love&needs&no&sorrow&but&sometime&for&forgetting.& A&badly-hurt&heart&needs&no&sympathy&but&understanding.& 一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。& 一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。 No&man&or&woman&is&worth&your&tears,&and&the&one&who&is,&won‘t&make&you&cry.&&& 没有人值得让你为他/她流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。 It’s&often&said&that&you&will&have&the&same&life&as&the&person&you&find.& Therefore,&different&choices&make&different&endings.& 人们说,找到了什么样的人就有了什么样的生活,于是不同的选择,就有不同的童话结尾。 Sometimes&you&need&to&look&back,&&& otherwise&you&will&never&know&what&you&have&lost&in&the&way&of&forever&searching.& 偶尔要回头看看,否则永远都在追寻,而不知道自己失去了什么。 To&lost&in&something&you&love&is&better&than&to&win&in&something&you&hate.& 宁可失败在你喜欢的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎恶的事情上。 When&every&love&comes&to&the&end,&if&you&look&back,&you&will&find&flowers&and&sorrows,&but&it’s&always&beautiful.& 每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。 Most&of&people&are&looking&forward&the&crystal-like&love—pure&without&any&defect.&&& However&the&truth&is&most&people&are&having&the&glass-like&love.& 许多人向往水晶般的爱情,晶莹剔透没有瑕疵。但更多人拥有的是玻璃般的爱情。 I&know&that&love&shall&not&be&compared,&but&I&still&used&to&complaining&what&he&is&lack&of.& 我知道感情不能拿来比较,但无意中还是习惯抱怨他所缺少的。 The&one&you&love&also&loves&you.&This&is&a&miracle.&And&the&god&names&this&as&falling&in&love&with&each&other.& 自己爱的人同时也爱着自己,这简直是一种奇迹,神明为这种奇迹取了一个名字,叫做恋爱。 Never&frown,&even&when&you&are&sad,&because&you&never&know&who&is&falling&in&love&with&your&smile.&&& 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 Love&is&an&impossible&meeting.&&& For&example,&I&am&a&bird&flying&in&sky,&you&are&a&leopard&in&forest.&We&just&fall&in&love&accidentally.&&& 缘分是不可能的相遇。比如我是空中的鸟,你是林中的豹,只是我们碰巧相爱。 How&it&feels&when&you&are&loved&by&the&one&you&love?&How&could&it&be&like?& If&you&want&to&answer&it&immediately,&you&shall&know&how&happy&you&are.&&& 被自己所爱的人深爱着是什么样的感觉呢?会是什么样子呢?想要立刻回答的人,你要知道自己是多么幸福。 When&someone&abandons&you,&it&is&him&that&gets&loss because&he&lost&someone&who&truly&loves&him&but&you&just&lost&one&who&doesn’t&love&you.& 当你认为被抛弃的时候,受损失的其实是对方:因为他失去了一个真正喜欢他的人,而你只不过少了一个不喜欢你... The&so-called&turning-around&is&that&you&not&only&miss&the&sun&in&day&time&but&also&the&stars&at&night.&&& 所谓的回头,只不过是丢掉了白天的太阳之后,又错过了夜晚的星星。 Just&because&someone&doesn‘t&love&you&the&way&you&want&them&to,&&& doesn‘t&mean&they&don‘t&love&you&with&all&they&have.&&& 爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。 Good&love&makes&you&see&the&whole&world&from&one&person&&& while&bad&love&makes&you&abandon&the&whole&world&for&one&person.& 好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。 Hope&and&trust&is&the&tail&of&a&lizard,&which&can&reproduce&even&after&being&cut&off.& 希望和信任是蜥蜴的尾巴,即使被切断,但它们还会再长出来。 Sometimes,&I&just&wonder,&we&are&from&different&waters,&&& although&I&admire&your&world,&I&will&be&drowned&if&I&get&close&to&you.& 有时候我会想,我们是不同水域的动物,虽然我很羡慕你那个世界的美丽,但是浅水区的我一走近,就会被深水淹死。 Why&to&ask&so&much&when&you&are&in&love?&&& The&mature&never&ask&the&past,&&& the&wise&never&ask&the&present&&& and&the&open-minded&never&ask&the&future.&&& 爱,又何必多问?成熟的人不问过去,聪明的人不问现在,豁达的人不问未来。 The&key&for&happiness&is&not&to&find&a&perfect&person,&&& but&find&someone&and&build&a&perfect&relationship&with&him.& 幸福的关键不在与找到一个完美的人,而在找到一个人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。 If&you&leave&me,&please&don’t&comfort&me&&& because&each&sewing&has&to&meet&stinging&pain.& 离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。 The&most&special&feeling&of&human&is&the&one-sided&love.&That’s&the&unique.& You&would&never&see&a&cat&loving&another&cat&in&secret. 人类的感情最特别的就是单恋,那是绝无仅有的。你绝不会看到一只猫,会偷偷地喜欢上另一只猫。 Do&you&think&that&the&sourest&feeling&is&to&be&jealous?& No,&the&sourest&thing&is&that&you&have&no&rights&to&be&jealous.&That’s&the&sourest&thing.& 你以为最酸的感觉是吃醋吗?不是的,最酸溜溜的感觉是没权吃醋,根本就轮不到你吃醋,那才是... The&love&world&is&big,&which&can&hold&hundreds&of&& the&love&world&is&small&which&is&crowded&even&with&three&people&inside.&&& 原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下上百种委屈;原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息 伸手摘星,即使徒劳无功,亦不致一手污泥。& When&you&reach&for&the&stars&you&may&not&quite&get&one,& but&you&won’t&come&up&with&a&handful&of&mud&either.& 我的爱情犹如青草,& 藏在深山。& 它郁郁葱葱,& 却无人知晓。& My&love&is&like&the&grasses& Hidden&in&the&deep&mountains.& Though&its&abundance&increase,& There&is&none&that&knows.& 我一直孤独入眠,& 睡梦中你出现在我的眼前,& 我要亲吻你,我的爱人,& 今夜我就要亲吻你。& I&have&been&sleeping&all&alone,& You&have&been&staring&in&my&dreams.& I&want&to&kiss&you,&my&baby,& I&want&to&kiss&you&tonight.& 我的爱人,& 你就像一朵鲜花,& 那么甜蜜、纯洁而秀雅。& My&love,& You&are&like&a&flower,& So&sweet&and&pure&and&fair.& 我简直不敢相信,爱你是如此地美好。& 我不敢相信你也有如此感觉。& 我现在才明白吻原是那么甜蜜,& 就像夏日的阳光,& 包含着你对我的柔情蜜意。& I&just&can’t&believe&the&loveliness&of&loving&you.& I&just&can’t&believe&the&one&to&love&this&feeling,&too.& I&now&know&how&sweet&a&kiss&could&be.& Like&the&summer&sunshine,& Your&sweetness&over&me.& 我这一生要做的一件事情,& 绝对要做的一件事情,那就是:& 爱你,想你,追求你,直到死。& I&shall&do&one&thing&in&this&life,& One&thing&certain,&that&is:& Love&you,&Long&for&you,& And&keep&wanting&you&till&I&die.& 哦!我的爱,亲爱的,& 我渴望你的抚摸已经好久了。& 而时光难熬,它能改变许多事,& 你还是我的吗?& 我需要你的爱。& 愿上帝赐给我你的爱。& Oh,&my&love,&my&darling,& I&have&hungered&for&you&touch&a&long&time.& And&time&goes&by&so&slowly,&and&time&can&do&so&much.& Are&you&still&mine?& I&need&your&love,& God&speed&your&love&to&me.& 我多想做你时刻思念的人,& 你倾诉梦想的人,& 与你同甘共苦的人,& 我总想做你所爱的人。& I&love&to&be&the&one&you&always&think&of,& The&one&you&share&the&joys&and&hardships&with,& I’ll&always&love&to&be&the&one&you&love.& 我的目光就是你窗前的星星,& 每夜都在深情地注视着你。& My&eyes&are&the&stars&over&your&window,& Gazing&affectionately&at&you&every&night.& Where&there&is&great&love,&there&are&always&miracles.& 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。& Love&is&like&a&butterfly.&It&goes&where&it&pleases&and&it&pleases&where&it&goes.& 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。& If&I&had&a&single&flower&for&every&time&I&think&about&you,&I&could&walk&forever&in&my&garden.& 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。& Within&you&I&lose&myself,&without&you&I&find&myself&wanting&to&be&lost&again.& 有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。& At&the&touch&of&love&everyone&becomes&a&poet.& 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。& Look&into&my&eyes&-&you&will&see&what&you&mean&to&me.& 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。& Distance&makes&the&hearts&grow&fonder.& 距离使两颗心靠得更近。& I&need&him&like&I&need&the&air&to&breathe.& 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。& If&equal&affection&cannot&be,&let&the&more&loving&be&me.& 如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。& Love&is&a&vine&that&grows&into&our&hearts.& 爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。& If&I&know&what&love&is,&it&is&because&of&you.& 因为你,我懂得了爱。& Love&is&the&greatest&refreshment&in&life.& 爱情是生活最好的提神剂。& Love&never&dies.& 爱情永不死。& The&darkness&is&no&darkness&with&thee.& 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。& We&cease&loving&ourselves&if&no&one&loves&us.& 如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。& There&is&no&remedy&for&love&but&to&love&more.& 治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。& When&love&is&not&madness,&it&is&not&love.& 如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。& A&heart&that&loves&is&always&young.& 有爱的心永远年轻。& Love&is&blind.& 爱情是盲目的。& Love&is&like&the&moon,&when&it&does&not&increase,&it&decreases.& 爱情就像月亮,不增则减。& The&soul&cannot&live&without&love.& 灵魂不能没有爱而存在。& Brief&is&life,&but&love&is&long.& 生命虽短,爱却绵长。& Who&travels&for&love&finds&a&thousand&miles&not&longer&than&one.& 在爱人眼里,一千里的旅程不过一里。& Love&keeps&the&cold&out&better&than&a&cloak.& 爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。& Take&away&love,&and&our&earth&is&a&tomb.& 没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。& My&heart&is&with&you.& 我的爱与你同在。& I&miss&you&so&much&already&and&I&haven’t&even&left&yet!& 尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!& I’ll&think&of&you&every&step&of&the&way.& 我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。& Wherever&you&go,&whatever&you&do,&I&will&be&right&here&waiting&for&you.& 无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。& Passionate&love&is&a&quenchless&thirst.& 热烈的爱情是不可抑制的渴望。& The&most&precious&possession&that&ever&comes&to&a&man&in&this&world&is&a&woman’s&heart.& 在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。& One&word&frees&us&of&all&the&weight&and&pain&in&life.That&word&is&love.& 有一个词可以让我们摆脱生活中所有的负担和痛苦,那就是“爱情”。& Every&day&without&you&is&like&a&book&without&pages.& 没有你的日子就像一本没有书页的书。& Love&is&hard&to&get&into,&but&harder&to&get&out&of.& 爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。& Love&is&a&light&that&never&dims.& 爱是一盏永不昏暗的明灯。& May&your&love&soar&on&the&wings&of&a&dove&in&flight.& 愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。& She&who&has&never&loved,&has&never&lived.& 人活着总要爱一回。& Life&is&the&flower&for&which&love&is&the&honey.& 生命如花,爱情是蜜。& No&words&are&necessary&between&two&loving&hearts.& 两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。& Precious&things&are&very&few&in&this&world.&That&is&the&reason&there&is&just&one&you.& 在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。& You&make&my&heart&smile.& 我的心因你而笑。& The&road&to&a&lover’s&house&is&never&long.& 通往爱人家里的路总不会漫长。& Why&do&the&good&girls,&always&want&the&bad&boys?& 为何好女孩总喜欢坏男孩?& Being&with&you&is&like&walking&on&a&very&clear&morning.& 和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。& It&is&never&too&late&to&fall&in&love.& 爱永远不会嫌晚。 Where&there&is&love,&there&are&always&wishes.& 哪里有爱,哪里就有希望。& You&don’t&love&a&woman&because&she&is&beautiful,&but&she&is&beautiful&because&you&love&her.& 你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。& Love&is&something&&the&aspect&may&change,&but&not&the&essence.& 爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。& Love&is&not&a&matter&of&counting&the&days.&It’s&making&the&days&count.& 爱情不是数着日子过去,它让每个日子都变得有意义。& With&the&wonder&of&your&love,&the&sun&above&always&shines.& 拥有你美丽的爱情,太阳就永远明媚。& Love&is&a&fabric&that&nature&wove&and&fantasy&embroidered.& 爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。& First&love&is&unforgettable&all&one’s&life.& 初恋是永生难忘的。& In&the&very&smallest&cot&there&is&room&enough&for&a&loving&pair.& 哪怕是最小的茅舍,对一对恋人来说都有足够的空间。& Love&without&end&hath&no&end.& 情绵绵,爱无边。& Love’s&tongue&is&in&the&eyes.& 爱情的话语全在双眼之中。& In&love&folly&is&always&sweet.& 恋爱中,干傻事总是让人感到十分美妙。& There&is&no&hiding&from&lover’s&eyes.& 什么也瞒不过恋人的眼睛。& The&only&present&love&demands&is&love.& 爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。& The&heart&that&once&truly&loves&never&forgets.& 真挚恋爱过的心永不忘却。& Love&warms&more&than&a&thousand&fires.& 爱情的炽热胜过千万团的火。& Your&smiling&at&me&is&my&daily&dose&of&magic.& 你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。& Your&kiss&still&burns&on&my&lips,&everyday&of&mine&is&so&beautiful.& 你的吻还在我的唇上发烫,从此我的日子变得如此美丽。& Love&understands&&it&needs&no&talk.& 相爱的心息息相通,无需用言语倾诉。& Love&me&little&and&love&me&long.& 不求情意绵绵,但求天长地久。& First&impression&of&you&is&most&lasting.& 对你最初的印象,久久难以忘怀。& When&the&words&"I&love&you"&were&said&by&you&for&the&first&time,&my&world&blossoms.& 第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。& Tell&me&you&are&mine.&I’ll&be&yours&through&all&the&years,&till&the&end&of&time.& 请告诉我你是我的。岁岁年年,我都属于你,永远永远。& Love&is&a&fire&which&burns&unseen.& 爱情是无形燃烧的火焰。& I&feel&happy&at&times&we&have&had&angry&words&but&these&have&been&kissed&away.& 我们生气争执时,爱的双唇把它们吻得无影无踪,我的心也顿觉甜蜜。& You&cannot&appreciate&happiness&unless&you&have&known&sadness&too.& 不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。& But&if&the&while&I&think&on&thee,&dear&friend,&all&losses&are&restored,&and&sorrows&end.& 只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散。 Believe&me,&I&was&prepared&for&everything,&except&you. -May&be&I&was&a&bird&in&another&life. &&&-If&you&are&a&bird,&I’m&a&bird. &&&&&&&&&&&出自《手札情缘》 You&complete&me.你使我完美起来 You&had&me&at&Hello.在第一次见面时你就拥有了我 I&love&that&you&are&the&last&person&I&wanna&talk&to&before&I&gonna&sleep. 我希望你是我睡觉前最想聊天的那个人 I&love&you,&I&always&have. Choose&me,&marry&me.&Let&me&make&you&happy. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&出自《我最好朋友的婚礼》 Love&means&never&having&to&say&you&are&sorry. 爱,意味着永不说后悔 When&I’m&out,&take&me&as&the&wind. 如果我不在就把我当作风 One&Minute&to&say&"I&love&You",One&Hour&to&explain&it,A&whole&life&to&prove&it 用一分钟说”我爱你”,一小时去解释这句话,用一生去证明这句话& let&this&be&my&last&word&,&i&trust&thy&love 这是我的最后一句话,我相信你的爱 Ever&has&it&been&that&love&knows&not&its&own&depth&until&the&hour&of&separation. 从来就是别离时,才知爱有多深。 Listen,&my&heart,&to&the&whispers&of&the&world&with&which&it&makes&love&to&you. 静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。& With&love&one&can&live&even&without&haooiness. 有爱,即使没有幸福,一个人也能生存。 想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。 It&is&graceful&grief&and&sweet&sadness&to&think&of&you,&but&in&my&heart,&there&is&a&kind&of&soft&warmth&that&can’t&be&expressed&with&any&choice&of&words. 你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。 Do&you&understand&the&feeling&of&missing&someone?&It&is&just&like&that&you&will&spend&a&long&hard&time&to&turn&the&ice-cold&water&you&have&drunk&into&tears. 我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。 I&know&you&like&this&song&most&and&I&know&what&you&are&thinking&about&,too,&I&miss&you&. 常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你…… Those&days&when&we&were&together&appear&in&my&mind&time&after&time,&because&they&were&so&joyful,&happy,&blest,&disappointing,&sad&and&painful.&I&miss&you&,and&miss&you&so&mach…… 你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。 Do&you&know&there&is&someone&thinking&of&you&and&caring&you&all&the&time&?&Your&smiling&eyes&are&just&like&the&sparkling&stars&hanging&on&the&curtain&of&my&heart. 心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言! Listening&to&my&heart&beating.&Seeing&how&much&I&love&you&,I&dare&to&admit&how&much&I&love&you&.When&thinking&of&you,&I&hope&you&can&receive&the&passionat&words&I&left&for&you! 不是因为寂寞才想你,是因为想你才寂寞。孤独的感觉之所以如此之重,只是因为太想你。 I&miss&you&not&because&of&my&loneliness&but&I&do&feel&lonely&when&I&miss&you.&Only&when&I&miss&you&deeply&I&feel&so&lonely. 长长的思念,就像风筝断了线,飘啊飘啊,飘到你的身边。 I&miss&you&so&deeply&that&my&love&just&like&a&kite&has&broken&its&line&and&won’t&stop&flying&until&it&reaches&you&at&last. 好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵! Oh,&How&much&I&miss&you!&If&the&passionate&refreshing&breeze&knows&my&heart,&it&can&tell&you&that&I&miss&you&and&care&you&for&my&life’s&time.&If&graceful&white&cloud&knows&my&heart,&it&can&tell&you&I&love&you&and&would&be&together&with&you&forever. 在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。 In&such&a&soft&and&warm&season,&please&accept&my&sincere&blessing&and&deep&concern&for&you. 但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩! Wish&to&meet&my&angle&again&lovely&girl&in&my&dream! 难道你怕一个深爱着你的痴情儿? Do&you&fear&a&love&fool&who&is&loving&you&so&deeply? 我要幸福的昏倒了! I&am&too&happy&to&stand&faint! 月亮代表我的心! The&moonlight&stands&for&my&heart! 过得好么?希望世界因你而美丽! How&are&you&getting&on&?&I&hope&that&the&word&will&become&more&beautiful&because&of&you! 你在时你是一切,你不在时一切是你! You&are&everything&when&you&are&with&me,&and&everything&is&you&when&you&are&not. 我不知道我是否真的爱,但是我知道我不能没有你,如果地球将要毁灭,那么我要告诉你“你是我唯一想见的人”。 I&don’t&know&whether&I&really&love&you,&but&I&know&I&cannot&lose&you.&If&the&earth&is&going&to&be&destroyed&I&want&to&tell&you&that&you&are&the&only&one&I&want&to&see. 遇上一个人要一分钟的时间,喜欢一个人只需一小时的时间,爱上一个人要一天的时间,可要我忘记你却要用上一生的时间。 I&can&meet&a&person&in&a&minute,&like&a&person&in&an&hour&and&love&a&person&in&a&day,&but&it&will&take&me&a&whole&life&to&forget&you. 在每个想念的日子,想你不容易,不想你更难,愿以一片难懂的心情,深深思念你!情人节快乐! Every&day&I&miss&you.&It&is&a&hard&time&for&me&to&miss&you&but&it&is&even&harder&not&to&do&so.&In&such&a&contrary&mood,&I&miss&you&deeply!&A&happy&Valentine’s&Day&to&you! 在你抑郁的时候,我就是你的开心果。在你忧伤的时候,我愿作你的忘忧树! I&will&make&you&happy&when&you&are&depressed.&I&will&make&you&delighted&when&you&are&in&great&sorrow! 正是因为爱才悄悄的躲开,躲开的是身影,躲不开的是默默的情怀;今天我终于鼓起勇气,向你表达我的爱。 Because&of&loving&you&so&much&that&I&stood&aside.&Although&my&figure&left&you&away,&my&heart&didn’t.&Today&I&have&made&up&my&mind&to&say&“I&love&you”. 只要你愿意,当你失落失意的时候,最需要一个肩膀的时候,告诉我,我会立即出现。 As&long&as&you&are&willing,&please&let&me&know&what&I&can&do&for&you.&When&you&are&unhappy&and&want&to&cry&on&somebody’s&shoulder,&I&will&stand&before&you&immediately. 思念中我一千次一万次地问鸿雁问明月问春风,愿鸿雁将我的眷恋捎给你;愿明月将我的问候带给你;愿春风将我的关切送给你! I&pray&for&the&swan&goose,&the&moonlight&and&the&spring&breeze&for&thousands&of&times,&wishing&the&swan&goose&can&bring&my&miss&to&&the&moonlight&can&convey&my&greeting&to&you&;&the&spring&breeze&can&send&my&care&to&you! 不同的时间,不同的地点,不同的人群,相同的只有你和我;时间在变,空间在变,不变的只有对你无限的思念! You&and&I&remains&the&same&in&different&time,&at&different&places,among&different&&time&is&changing,&space&is&changing&and&everything&is&changing&except&my&miss&to&you! 没有杯子……咖啡是寂寞的……没有你……我是孤独的…… Coffee&is&lonely&without&cups.&I&am&lonely&without&you. 每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。有你的感觉真好。 My&heart&beats&for&you&every&day.&I&am&inspired&by&you&every&minute,&and&I&worry&about&you&every&second.&It&is&wonderful&to&have&you&in&my&life. 你可知我百年的孤寂只为你一人守侯,千夜的恋歌只为你一人而唱。 You&know&my&loneliness&is&only&kept&for&you,&my&sweet&songs&are&only&sung&for&you. 如果活着,是上帝赋予我最大的使命,那么活者有你,将会是上帝赋予我使命的恩赐…… If&living&on&the&earth&is&a&mission&from&the&lord…&living&with&you&is&the&award&of&the&lord… 我不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴。 I&prefer&having&your&accompanying&for&life-long&time&to&the&short-time&tenderness. 我想将对你的感情化作暖暖的阳光,期待那洒落的光明能温暖你的心房。 I&want&that&my&love&to&you&will&turn&into&bright&sunlight&so&that&to&warm&your&heart. 我想将对你的思念寄予散落的星子,但愿那点点的星光能照进你的窗前,伴你好梦。 I&send&my&miss&to&the&scattering&stars&and&wish&you&a&sweet&dream&under&the&light&shedding&through&your&window. 我在忧愁时想你,就像在冬天想太阳;我在快乐时想你,就像在骄阳下想树阴。 I&miss&you&when&I&am&depressed,&just&as&I&miss&the&sunlight&in&&I&miss&you&when&I&feel&happy,&just&as&I&miss&the&shade&in&the&hot&sun. 曾经迷惘的心中,是你牵引我走出寂寞。 It’s&you&that&led&me&out&of&the&loneliness&when&I&was&lost&in&my&mind. 千万个思念,在空气中凝固。扬起风吹向你,带着我的祝福,寂寞我不在乎,你快乐我就满足,想你是我的幸福! Thousand&of&time&I&have&thought&of&you&.My&heart&is&going&high&into&the&air&and&flying&with&my&blessing&towards&you&I&don’t&care&loneliness.&I&am&satisfied&when&you&are&happy&and&I&am&happy&when&I&think&of&you!&
TA的最新馆藏[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 爱情公寓经典话 的文章

随机推荐