12580寻找有缘人在京的有缘人

404 - 找不到文件或目录。
404 - 找不到文件或目录。
您要查找的资源可能已被删除,已更改名称或者暂时不可用。总之,他是一个与我有缘的人。
In a word, he is a person attaching to me.
希望为人谦和,热爱生活,热爱家庭的有缘人联系我 。
Wei Ren modest hope, love life, love of the family a nice ring to contact me.
不努力无法成功,任何事情都是这样,你是那个愿意跟我一起努力的有缘人么?
So I don't have high hopes for it and I'm a mature man and would never do anything irresponsible or against my moral values.
我是温柔善良美丽的姑娘,希望在此可以找到有缘和我共度一生的人。
If you have the common purpose with me, If you are also interested in I, please contact me!
仙子说道:“而现在,我想,她已经遇到了她的有缘之人了吧。
The fairy said:"And now, she has seen a person whom she should have seen."
如果我们有缘的话,那么你就是我要找的人。
So if there is chemistry between us, then you may be the one I am searching for.
今天我回到中国度假,希望在我的假期里,在这交友网里有幸遇到有缘人。
Today, I return to China for vacation, Hope in my holidays, Here meet my ideal partner.
这个机会是我有幸体验“新大陆”,有缘见到一些非常优秀的人,并承担了一些前所未想的责任。
I went to places I would never experienced, met extraordinary people I wouldn't otherwise have met and been given responsibilities that I couldn't of dreamt of if I wasn't a bellringer.
我觉得DAVIA这个人太有趣了,我很喜欢他。我相信有缘能再见的。
I think DAVIA is very funny, I mean , a very interesting person, I like him, I think we should and we can meet again.
我希望这次能取得好成绩。希望把该忘记的人忘掉,希望能遇到有缘人!
I hope i could try my best to learn English and Japanese .
当您与我有缘相识时,您会有深深的感触,良好的企业信誉,优质的产品性能,完善的各项服务,是恒安人永久的承诺。
When you and I have known each other for coming, you have deep feelings, good corporate reputation, quality of product performance, a full range of services, Heng is a permanent one.
我温柔善良热爱家庭、喜欢音乐、运动、旅游、烹饪、真诚寻找结婚对象,希望在这里能找到有缘人,共同拥有幸福的生活。
I am gentle and kind and loving family, like music, sports, travel, cooking, looking for marriage in good faith, hoping to find a nice ring here, have a happy life together.
我温柔善良热爱家庭、喜欢音乐、运动、旅游、烹饪、真诚寻找结婚对象,希望在这里能找到有缘人,共同拥有幸福的生活。
I am gentle and kind and loving family, like music, sports, travel, cooking, looking for marriage in good faith, hoping to find a nice ring here, have a happy life together.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!寻找多年前的有缘人_古交吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:133,050贴子:
寻找多年前的有缘人收藏
银焱集团,家住邮政局家属院,女,李仙。十年前的资料了,希望大家帮帮忙
缺牙要及时修复,揭秘种植牙如何做到几十年不掉?
莒南 我常去的地方
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 12580寻找有缘人 的文章

随机推荐