3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
以做真正的自我为题写一篇800-1000字的作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
即使世俗的围墙挡住你万丈豪情,但挡不住你铿锵的步伐.做真正的自我,那是陶潜的五斗诗魂;即使厚重的夜幕挡住你满天星斗,但挡不住你心中的灯火.做真正的自我,那是文天祥的零丁绝唱;即使岁月的樊篱挡住你坚强的身躯,但挡不住你忠贞的信念.做真正的自我,那是屈平的水中离骚.五斗诗魂采菊东篱下,悠然见南山.流云伴着坎坷,来到美丽的桃花源;风雨带着憧憬,来到清幽的山涧;万丈红光透过云雾,照射在晋代的山乡小巷……做真正的自我,不为五斗米折腰,你放弃了污浊尘世和荣华富贵,只为做真正的自我,远离勾心斗角的官场.江岸边,菊花旁,你陶然其间,这是飘逸洒脱,这是自由不羁.快哉!做真正的自我,那是陶潜的五斗诗魂.零丁绝唱人生自古谁无死,留取丹心照汗青.故国河山沦陷的无限愤慨与悲怆,昔日繁华的宫殿早已化为断壁残垣,你像那天边孤独的云无处着落.河山万里依然故我,你低头回望,满眼是百姓流离,尸骨遍野,无限感伤涌上心头.但你做真正的自我,宁死不降,一行热泪洒江天,成为零丁洋中的千古绝唱.壮哉!做真正的自我,那是文天祥的零丁绝唱.水中离骚举世皆浊我独清,众人皆醉我独醒.记忆顺着汨罗江,流过春秋,越过战国,当秦攻破郢都的那一刻,你悲愤至极,在叹息中,在号哭中,在悲痛中,你虽背负太多的无奈与辛酸,但却做真正的自我,用生命表达你对祖国的忠贞与高洁的品行.悲哉!做真正的自我,那是屈平的水中离骚.一缕清香一份洒脱,做真正的自我,展示高洁与傲岸,那是陶潜的五斗诗魂!一江春水一曲悲歌,做真正的自我,满载大江与汪洋,那是文天祥的零丁绝唱!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码优秀作文《手机利弊议论文》十篇 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字_
当前位置: >
> 优秀作文《手机利弊议论文》十篇 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字
优秀作文《手机利弊议论文》十篇 300字|500字|600字|800字|1000字
作文一:《利弊议论文》100字1. 利弊议论文
Model 1
It is a new thing that_____. Many people welcome this new development while others have expressed their concern about this.
Those who take sides against this new trend believe that _____ because_____.
One common argument, however, for ____ is that_____.
Of the two views discussed above, I am in favor of the _____. My reason is that____.
Model 2
As is known to all, there has been a wave of ____. There are many advantages / disadvantages of this modern way. First of all, _____. In the second place, _____. Lastly, _____.In a word, ____.
Model 3
When asked about ____, different people will offer different opinions. Some people take it for granted that _____. In their mind, ____. Besides, ______.
However, others hold that ____. They maintain that ____.
Weighting up these two arguments, I am for the first one. For one thing, ____. For another, _____. Therefore, as stated above, ____.
Model 4
____ is becoming more popular in ____, especially among ____. Today, it’s certainly difficult to think of ____.
There are several reasons for its popularity. First, ____. Second, ____.However, in terms of _____.
2.个人观点议论文
Model (1)
Nowadays more and more people pay more attention to _____. Some people argue that ____ while others firmly hold that _____.
In my opinion, I think this question should be probed in depth. On one hand, the first group is not totally correct because ____. On the other hand, the second group seems ____ because ____.
In a word, we can see clearly that the key lies in ____. Otherwise _____.
Model (2)
It becomes a common tendency these days for people to ____. Many people are opposed to ____ because they think_____. They also argue that ____.
In my mind, however, I can’t agree with ____. At the same time, _____. In addition, ______.
In conclusion, ______.
Model (3)
____ has been one medium of communication that has connected all the people around world. More and more people tend to concern the ____, because it is so _____ that _____.
The advantages of ____ are obvious to some people. For one thing, in terms of ____, _____. As a result, _____. Consequently, _____. For another thing, _____.
Personally, I side with the former opinion. Because _____. However, _____.
Model (4)
Presently, one phenomenon calls for people’ s attention that ____.
In general, ______. For one thing, _____. (For example, _____.) For another, _____.
As far as I am concerned, _____. To sum up, _____.
3.解决方法类议论文
Model (1)
If you ____, what will you feel? Of course, you will feel ___ because _____. Besides this, ____. For one thing, ____, For another, _____.
No easy solution can be taken to cope with the problem of ____, but ____. Therefore, my viewpoint is that _____. There is no doubt that ____.
Model (2)
Most of us today recognize that ____ has been a greatly serious problem. Therefore, _____.
From above, we can find that the reasons why ____, are as follows, the primary reason, I think, _____. For example, _____. However, ____. Second, _____. The third reason actually is the result of ____.
Therefore, _____. Moreover, _____. Let’s make our good efforts, and _____
2. 一、不同观点列举型(选择型)
3.   There is a widespread concern over the issue that_____作文题目_____. But it is well known
that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that_____观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as
follows:in the first place,_____原因一_______.Furthermore,in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that _____观点一_____.
4.   People,however,differ in their opinions on this matter.Some people hold the idea that _____观
点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand,_____原因一_______.  On the other hand,_____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that _____观点二______.
5.   As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that_____观点一或二______.It is not only
because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________.
6.   二、利弊型的议论文
7.   Nowadays,there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In
fact,there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking,it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly,___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____.
8.   Just As a popular saying goes,every coin has two sides,__讨论议题______ is no
exception,and in another word,it still has negative aspects. To begin with,___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______.
9.   To sum up,we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play,and reduce
the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case,we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___.
10.   三、答题性议论文
11.   Currently,there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)__作文题目_______ .It is
really an important concern to every one of us. As a result,we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem.
12.   As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem. First of all,__
途径一______. In addition,another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____.
13.   Above all,to solve the problem of ___作文题目______,we should find a number of various
ways. But as far as I am concerned,I would prefer to solve the problem in this way,that is to
say,____方法_____.
14.   四、谚语警句性议论文
15.   It is well know to us that the proverb:___谚语_______has a profound significance and value
not only in our job but also in our study. It means ____谚语的含义_______.The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. (also theoretically )
16.   A case in point is ___例子一______. Therefore,it is goes without saying that it is of great of
importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____.
17.   With the rapid development of science and technology in China,an increasing number of
people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying: ____谚语_____. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying,the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job.
18.   五、图表作文的框架
19.   As is shown/indicated/illustrated by the figure/percentage in the table
(graph/picture/pie/chart),___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise/ decrease
(goesup/increases/drops/decreases),significantly/dramatically/steadily rising/decreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. From the sharp/marked decline/ rise in the chart,it goes without saying that ________.
20.   There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______. On the one hand,________. On
the other hand, _______ is due to the fact that ________. In addition,________ is responsible for _______. Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing.
作文二:《手机的利弊》1000字我看手机
随着科学技术的飞速发展,手机已走进了千家万户,成为了我们每个人生活中必不可少的通信工具,而随着手机智能化的发展,使智能手机真正的成为了时代的代名词.手机作为科技进步带给人类的新工具,本身并无利弊对错。如今,身处信息时代的学生们已不再是“两耳不闻窗外事,一心只读圣贤书”的书呆子。所以,拥有作为现代社会主要沟通工具之一的手机,是社会发展进步的必然。智能手机作为未来手机发展的新方向,有很好的势头,但是利弊并存,值得我们恰当选择。
利的方面:
①手机作为高科技产物,确实可以给我们带来许多生活上的方便,学生可以通过手机及时与家长联系,也可以向老师汇报学习等。
②与以前同学多交流,可以保持原有的友谊;与现在同学多交流,可以增进友谊,遇到疑难问题时,可以用手机进行讨论。
③一些手机的拍摄功能,可以随时拍下一些有意义有价值的东西。  ④里面的闹钟装置,可以随时使用.
⑤学生使用手机能加速信息吸纳、增加对社会信息的掌握。智能手机作为网络通讯的组成部分,也具备了网络资源共享、拓展视野、信息传输便捷等特点,无疑能让学生更广泛地接触社会、增加对社会信息的掌握,加速社会化进程。 ⑥当学生外出游玩或在其他地方遇到危险时可以及时向家长,老师或警察求助。 弊的方面:
①短信聊天,影响休息,贻误学业。
②不良信息,玷污心灵。据了解,北京市一所中学曾做过一个调查:在学生发送接受的手机短信息中,70%是与正常学习和生活无关的信息,10%以上是黄色短信息,部分学生甚至把相互转发“黄段子”当作时尚。
③对学习造成严重影响。拇指族的队伍越来越庞大,一些学生在午休、睡前、半夜甚至课堂上发短信几乎达到痴迷状态,不但严重影响了自己正常的学习和休息,也影响到其他同学
④泛滥的垃圾信息不利于学生心理的健康发展。每位手机用户都毫不例外地经常接收到各种各样的垃圾信息,不良短信对学生思想道德观念的树立、价值观的形成、积极生活态度的建立,都会产生不良影响,这些影响严重地对学生心理的正
常发展构成威胁。
⑤手机为考试作弊提供了条件。用手机舞弊已是公开的秘密,手机QQ和微信等社交软件和手机网络的发展更为作弊提供了发展的土壤。
⑥影响校园治安。手机是贵重物品,若有不良行为的学生会发生偷盗现象。在一些发达国家,学校的管理者比我们更早地遇到了这一问题,手机所带来的恶劣影响也更为突出,已经引发了学生的犯罪,有手机的学生也成为一些犯罪分子欺骗和抢劫的对象。
⑦手机对人有辐射。许多广告只说手机有多少多少先进功能,却从未提对人体伤害。青少年正处在生长发育的黄金阶段,如果因为手机而对身体伤害,岂不追悔莫及。
综上所述,面临手机带来的种种问题,我们该清醒的认识到,这不是手机本身的缺陷,亦不是科技给我们带来的困扰,重要的是我们该如何对待它。利弊同时存在,孰是孰非,利弊的比例多少,如何处理,这些都是需要进一步思考的。作为新时代的大学生,我们应该理性对待,合理选择,让手机真正的带给我们福音。
作文三:《手机的利弊》1200字中学生使用手机利大于弊的观点 :
1、使用手机可以加强信息交流,增强人与人之间的情感交流
2、使用手机可以用于上网查询资料,帮助学习
3、上学、放学途中遇到突发事情,可以及时与家长联系
4、可以玩,开发智力,调节大脑等。 可以通讯啊 如果对方觉得会导致攀比,那举例说衣服好了,穿衣服也有人攀比,是不是不要穿衣服了?时代在进步,既然家庭负担得起,用手机就是可以的,没什么坏处。
中学生使用手机弊大于利:
手机,作为移动通讯工具,本来是改变现代人生活方式、体现社会文明进步的重要标志,如果被一些自控能力差的中学生使用,往往会带来诸多问题。最近,杨女士就为上中学的儿子使用手机耽误学习的事儿烦恼不已。她对记者说:“中学生在校园中使用手机,不仅会影响学生的学习成绩,也会影响到学生社会文明礼仪规范的养成。”她认为应该禁止中学生在校园内使用移动通讯工具,从而维护学生安心学习的权利。 杨女士的儿子是今年上的初中,因为读的是寄宿学校,只有周末才回家。为了联系方便,及时了解孩子的生活学习情况,杨女士给儿子买了部手机。但在日前的一次家长会上,老师却向杨女士反映,她的儿子经常上课不留心,短信频繁,甚至有时上课也不按照老师的要求关掉手机,而是悄悄地设置震动,使他上课经常走神,成绩明显下降。 听老师这样一说,杨女士当即就把儿子的手机没收了。可一周后,杨女士却发现儿子又有了部手机。事后得知,是儿子用省下的零花钱买的。这让杨女士非常不安。她说,看来中学生使用手机的问题还真值得家长、学校以及社会深思了。 那么,中学生到底该不该使用手机,使用手机真的会影响学习吗?采访中记者发现,对此怀有忧虑的家长还真不少。 许多家长普遍认为,一方面,中学生的主要任务是学习,不存在较广泛的社会交往,即使有少量的通讯联系,不少校园已有公用电话,一般不会误事。中学生使用移动通讯工具不仅会影响学习,还会产生消极作用。 另一方面,中学生是一个纯消费群体,主要经济来源靠父母等亲人提供。使用移动通讯工具无疑会加重家庭的经济负担,还会无形之中培养奢侈攀比之风,不利于勤俭节约良好风气的培养和形成,有失学校教育的本意。如上课打电话、发短信、玩游戏甚至发送黄色短信,有违校风校纪,更有甚者,利用其进行考试作弊,败坏考风、学风,丧失最起码的诚信美德。 采访中记者还了解到,以上家长所谈到的中学生使用手机带来的不良现象,在一些校园已有不同程度的表现和蔓延。看来,“禁止中学生使用手机,保证其集中精力用于学习和健康成长”的想法,已是许多家的共识了。
正方一辩:谢谢主席!各位老师、同学、对方辩友,大家好! 人类将步入信息时代,网络越来越强烈地介入我们的生活,越来越贴近我们小学生。小学生上网到底是利大还是弊大呢?我方坚信:中学生上网利大于弊。我将从4个方面来阐述我方观点: 手机是新时代的产物,具有便捷性,作为新时代的我们,手机是我们生活中不可获缺的一部分,所以我们生活中离不开手机,手机无疑是利大于弊的发明,而学校是社会的一部分,而手机带入学校也是利大于弊。 1.必要性。这是一个知识经济的时代,信息正在以前所未有的速度膨胀和爆炸,未来的世界是网络的世界,要让我国在这个信息世界中跟上时代的步伐,作为21世纪主力军的我们,必然要能更快地适应这个高科技的社会,要具有从外界迅速、及时获取有效科学信息的能力,具有传播科学信息的能力,这就是科学素质。而因特网恰恰适应了这个要求。邓小平同志不是说:
作文四:《利弊型议论文》400字利弊型议论文的作文思路
为了使议论文结构严谨,思路清晰,通常采用三段式论证法。所谓三段式论证法,就是将一篇书面表达按三段的写作模式布局谋篇,即开头、正文、结尾。三段式写作模式思路清晰,结构分明,是考生提高作文档次的最佳选择。
一、在利弊型议论文当中,第一段应开门见山直奔主题,提出我们所讨论的某个话题或某现象。可以这样开头:
1. The  opinions of  题目议题 is becoming more and more popular today.There are two opinions about it.
2. The other day our class held a heated discussion about the advantage and the disadvantage of题目议题.
3. Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____.
二、说明事物本身的优缺点。建议分为两段(正面和反面)来写。 正面观点:
1. Nowadays many people prefer题目议题 because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(A的优点之
一). Besides -------------------(A的优点之二).
2. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____.
3. Some people say A is their favorite. They hold their view for the reason as follows.To begin with, ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③-------------理由二). Moreover, ④---------------(理由三).
反面观点:
1.But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点).
2.While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly,-----------------(支持B的理由一). Secondly (besides),⑥------------------(理由
二). Thirdly (finally),⑦------------------(理由三).
3.Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______.
三、你对现状(或前景)的看法。
1.To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely
make a better use of the ____讨论议题___.
2.Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to ---------------(我的看法).
3.From my point of view, I think ⑧----------------(我的观点). The reason is that ⑨--------------------(As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. For me, the former is surely a wise choice ..
四.当然在陈述正面或反面理由时需注意关联词,以使文章各部分紧密相连,成为有机的整体。如:
1) 先后次序关系:; firstly; secondly; to begin with;to start with; first of all;next;at last; eventually;to end with;finally;
2) 因果关系:because;because of this; for; due to; for the reason that...; in view of; as a result of this; therefore;...and so...; consequently;as a result; so;so that...; in consequence; as a consequence;
3) 转折关系:but;even so;however;though;even though;i
4) (补充)递进关系: furthermore;moreover;further;In this way ;still; not only...but also...; not...but...; in addition (to); besides; moreover;in other words; on  one hand...,on the other hand...; even; as a poplar saying goes...;in order to do it...; meanwhile; at the same time;
5) 比较关系: similarly; compared with;when in fact...; like...; similarly important; rather than...,by doing so ;both…and...; in the same way; not only...but (also).
6) 强调关系:in fact; especially;particularly;certainly; of course; indeed; in particular;not to mention...;believe it or not;
7) 表结论:in brief; to end up; to sum up; in conclusion; in short; in summary; in a word
五.在写作时需注意议论文时态应为一般现在时。
六.主题句(topic sentence)是表达段落主题的句子,所以段落主题句一定要观点鲜明,表达清楚。
七.坚决删除无关紧要内容
审题与构思――审题不但要读懂题目的字面意思,而且要深刻理解作文题目中内含的深层意思和要求,了解和掌握写作的主旨大意,最后紧紧围绕这个中心来写。
作文五:《利弊型的议论文》400字利弊型的议论文
Model
People’s views towards the advantages and disadvantages of  vary greatly. Some people believe/hold/thin that stwhile others argue/support thatformer/latter idea because its advantages outweigh its disadvantages.
There are dozens of reasons behind my belief. First of all,stThe second reason that can be seen by every person is that ndFrom the above discussion, we can easily see that stnd
We see advertisements on television everyday. Some people think that TV advertising brings as benefits, but others don’t think so. What is your opinion?,
A major advantage/disadvantage of advertising on television(Model)
People’s views towards the advantages and disadvantages of advertisements on television vary greatly. Some people believe/hold/think that TV advertising brings us benefits, while others argue/support that TV advertising is full of false and misleading information. As for me, I agree to the former idea because its advantages outweigh its disadvantages.
There are dozens of reasons behind my belief. First of all, TV advertising is a good means for manufactures to publicize their products. Through advertising on TV, every company tries its best to display the merits of its products and convince consumers that its product is reliable and credible. In the market-oriented economy, TV advertising is probably the best way for company to win in the keen competitions.
The second reason that can be seen by every person is that consumers need TV advertising for their reference. Through TV advertisements, consumers can get the first-hand information about new products, so that they can choose the most suitable one. For example, before buying a cell phone, they just need to turn on the television, sit in the sofa, watch the screen, and then make their decision.
From the above discussion, we can easily see that TV advertising is beneficial to both to manufacturers and consumers on account of the abundant information it provided.
这种题型往往要求先说明一下现状,再对比事物本身的利弊,有时也会单从一个角度(利或弊)出发,最后往往要求考生表明自己的态度(或对事物前景提出预测)
1.    说明事物现状
2.    事物本身的优缺点(或一方面)
3.    你对现状(或前景)的看法
Model 1
Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(A的优点之一). Besides -------------------(A的优点之二).
But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(A的第一个缺点).To make matters worse,------------------(A的第二个缺点).
Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to ---------------(我的看法).(From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way, ---------------(对前景的预
Model 2
Nowadays, … plays an important part/role in our daily life. Like everything else, … it has/have both favorable and unfavorable aspects. (… have/has become very popular in recent years. But just like every coin has two sides, … is not an exception)
Generally speaking, the advantages can be listed as follows/ It has the following advantages/disadvantages: First, ……. . Besides, ……. Most important of all, ….. .
From above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects outweigh the negative ones/ the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. Therefore, … People can benefit from this new technology/ system … so long as we can take measures to avoid/ minimize its adverse impacts. (As for me/ So far as I am concerned/ Personally/ In my opinion, … is merely a medium of … ,/ … is not harmful in itself. It may benefit us,  and it may also do harm to us. Whether it is good or bad depends on how it is used.)
Model 3
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)_______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, __优点二_____.
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides",is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with,.
into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the _
Internet — A Two-edged Sword
Internet is playing an increasingly important role in people's life. As a newborn information delivering system, the Internet has made seas of information available at our fingers’ tips. Besides, the Internet serves as the most convenient means for communication. Through the Internet, people can discuss various problems and make friends who share common views.
But just as a coin has two sides, Internet has its own drawbacks which should not be neglected. First, it costs an alarming amount of money to construct the system and the cost is very high to most Chinese consumers. Second, it is sometimes difficult for people to find the right information they are looking for since there is too much rubbish on the net. Finally, it is also difficult to prevent the net from the invasion of criminals.
Therefore, the Internet should be viewed as a two-edged sword, which presents us with both conveniences and troubles. But we should not give up eating for fear of choking. The best policy, as I see it, is to further develop the net and exert proper supervision over it so that it can benefit us in a better way.
Science
Science has affected out lives directly. A case in point of this is the domestic electrical equipment, such as radios, TV sets, iceboxes, and washing machines, etc. with these appliances at home, we live more comfortably. Another case is the plane. We can fly to other cities or countries in a short time and it makes journey pleasant. In a word, science has improved our lives much easier and happier.
On the other hand, science has an unfavorable effect on us. For example, an atomic bomb can kill thousands of people in a split second, computers make students lazy and their brains poorly-developed. In addition, the air pollution produced by cars and factories has already done a great deal of harm to us.
However, science itself is not harmful. The important thing is how we use it. In my opinion, we should make use of it for peaceful purposes, such as atomic power stations instead of dreadful weapons. Moreover, we should, with the help of science, turn out pollution-free automobiles and so on. Only by this way, can we make it serve us better.
Scientific Discovery ----Curse Or Blessing
New scientific discovery nearly always brings to mankind a blessing. Take electricity for example. Since its discovery, it has ushered in an era of countless inventions in close connection with it. Nowadays people can read and write by means of lights instead of candles. Fire is another example of discoveries which made human beings survive in ancient times and generates electricity in modern times. Again, minerals such as oil or coal discovered by man have long been used as fuel to develop industry and agriculture.
Yet sometimes scientific discoveries may prove a curse upon the human race. As we know everything has two sides. Electricity can shock one to death if used carelessly. Smoke from factories and gases from cars are terrible pollutants. Radium used in nuclear power plants can lead to a nuclear war.
The misuse of scientific discoveries must be prevented. Since chemical elements or sub. Stances were discovered , some have been made use of for purposes of war. Such weapons as atomic bombs or poisonous gases have proved to be destructive to mankind. Therefore, it is the whole world's duty to prevent them which menace the human race.
The place of Science and Technology
in Modern Life.
Human life can not continue without science and technology. For many years, human society has developed with the advance of science and technology while the development of science and technology has in turn brought the process to mankind. So the life we are living now is more civilized than that of our fore fathers.
The development of science and technology have brought about many changes in people's life. For example, the invention of television and space rocket have opened a new era for mankind. Through the use of TV people can hear the sound and learn the events happening thousands of miles away. Owing to the invention of spaceship and rocket, the dream of man's landing on the moon has now come true.
Science and technology also play an important role in our socialist construction. We may say, our socialist construction is just like a skyscraper, while science and technology are its base. Without the base, the skyscraper can't be built. Therefore, we should try our best to contribute to the development of science and technology so as to provide a more solid base to build our country.
Air- conditioner
In recent years, the air- conditioner has become one of the many indispensable electrical appliances for thousands upon thousands of families, especially those in the south, where the intense heat overwhelms the earth throughout the summer. The advantages of the air- conditioner are self - evident. Armed with the ability to refrigerate, the air- conditioner makes you feel refreshing and comfortable no matter how hot it is outside. Thus it guarantees the efficiency of your work and the quality of your rest. Without it there would be no knowing what would happen to you in the dog days. Moreover, it can also create a proper condition in summer for the operation of computers -- the best friends of yours in the information age. Too high a temperature would make computers work improperly, causing much inconvenience for your daily life and work.
With all the advantages the air-conditioner offers, its disadvantages are also obvious. To begin with, the installment of the air - conditioner always involves the hole making in the wall, which undoubtedly makes the wall less pleasing to the eye than if not. Besides, the air- conditioned environment may make you more and more dependent on the air - conditioner, thus physically weakening your ability to cope with hot weather. Most important, the air- conditioned environment provides poor ventilation, and sometimes may even give rise to a strange kind of smell, which makes you feel dizzy and sick. Consequently, you will be in no mood for enjoying the cool air produced by the air- conditioner.
All things considered, I think its advantages outweigh its disadvantages. Actually, nothing in the world is perfect. It is unwise to make light of the favorable aspects of a thing on account of its unfavorable aspects. The same is true of the attitude you take towards the air - conditioner.
On PC Games
1. Present situation: become popular, many teenagers are being attracted…
? A kind of wonderful entertainment
? Bring pleasure, help people relax
? Train people to respond quickly
? Stimulate their imagination and interest in electronics and computer science.
2. Disadvantages:
? Do harm to eyes
? The tension and concentration will do no good to one’s nervous system.
? Affect school achievements and work
? Affect natural creativity
? Commit crimes to get money for the games
3. Your opinion
? Adopt a right attitude toward it, make use of the advantages of them. Be allowed to play only for a limited time.
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic The Harms of Internet Games. You should write at least 120 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:
1. 现在网络游戏在校园很流行。
2. 网络游戏的危害。
3. 怎样正确对待网络游戏。
The Harms of Internet Games
Nowadays Internet games have become very popular on campus. I am impressed most that my roommates often spend their evenings playing such games. Besides, more and more girls are engaged in them.
As is well known, Internet games can do much harm to us if we spend too much time on such things. Firstly, it is an enormous waste of time and we will have little time for our study. Secondly, those who play Internet games day and night will be harmed physically for lack of rest and sleep. Thirdly, many of these games are about violence and are not good for our spiritual development. The last but not the least, it will cost us much money.
In my opinion, we should deal with Internet games seriously. On the one hand, we can get some pleasure from these games if we don?t indulge ourselves in them. On the other hand, we shouldn‘t  spend too much time, energy and money on such thing games because study takes the priority. In conclusion, we should try to avoid the harms of Internet games and live a more meaningful life.
Telecommunications
Modern life would be unimaginable without telecommunications. Telephone, fax and TV are already household words. New terms like pager, mobile phone and E-mail are entering our daily life at a rapid pace. Telecommunications have penetrated nearly every aspect of modern life and are fast changing the way we live.
It is no exaggeration to say that telecommunication bring huge profits and great convenience to our daily life. For instance, the telephone makes it possible for people in different places to talk to one another. Pager and mobile phone enable us to make a phone call regardless of time and place. Compared with ordinary mail delivery, or even with express airmail delivery, electronic mail delivers mails much faster and at a surprisingly cheap price, no matter where the receiver is. Surfing the Internet is also a by-product of telecommunication, which, provides us with easy access to a wealth of information. Furthermore, thanks to the rapid growth of telecommunications, business corporations can manage business affairs far more efficiently through phone, fax, and on-line computer.
However, there are disadvantages brought about by telecommunication, such as phone bills for unnecessary talks, the disturbance of unwanted or wrong calls, and the attraction of hot-line services, etc. Yet by and large, telecommunications bring more benefit than harm to our life. By shortening distance, telecommunication enhance efficiency in our commercial activities, save time and money in promoting interpersonal relations as well as in acquiring knowledge and accumulating information. Telecommunications have changed and will change our way of life.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Dormitory Life
1?在大学里,有些学生希望自己独处一室,有些学生喜欢同舍友共同生活。
2?列出二种观点的优缺点,比较并做出选择,写出自己的理由。
3 得出结论
For a college student, the advantages of having roommates always outweigh the disadvantages. Those who object to having roommates claim that several people living together gives rise to some unpleasantness because every person has his own way. They also argue that, while living together, there is usually a lack of privacy. Although at first glance these arguments sound reasonable and appealing, they are not borne out by a careful consideration. When you and your roommates are at odds, it is the best time for you to learn how to adjust the relationships between yourself and the others. Solving trivial problems in the dorm will, in the long run, enrich your social experience and help you to understand other people's feelings and learn to be considerate. The incomparable advantage is that it offers an excellent chance of cooperation and adequate colorful group activities. Planning a party single-handedly may be a dull and difficult job; your roommates' help, however, renders it enjoyable and easy. You can make a plan together; you may even start a musical band. All of these are invaluable throughout your life.
So as I see it, rooming together, as a precious opportunity for students living in dormitory, is the best way of learning cooperation and of understanding other people and the society in general.
The Pros and Cons of Dormitory Life (集体生活的利与弊)
For most university students, dormitory life is a new experience. Most students have never lived far away from their parents before coming to university. They have always had their parents to depend on for advice and guidance, and when they become university students, their lives begin to change.
There are striking difference between home life and dormitory life. Student must begin to be responsible for their own action. They must depend on themselves to get up in the morning on time for class, to eat properly, to keep their clothes and themselves clean, and to set aside an appropriate amount of time for study and relaxation. They must also learn to take care of their money, making sure to preserve enough for both necessities and for fun.
In general, there are both good and bad points about life in student dormitory. Often, dormitory rooms are small and crowded. This lack of space can limit one’s privacy and make it difficult for students to concentrate on their studies. On the other hand, in a dormitory, student has a great deal more freedom than they might have at home. They can act according to their own will and desire than to that of parents.
Owning a Private Car
1. 目前,有越来越多的人拥有私家车;(图表略)
2. 拥有私家车的利与弊;
3. 结论。
Nowadays , there are more and more people owning private cars. On the one hand, some wealthy people who either are the boss of the private company or the white-collar managers in big companies have their private cars. On the other hand, some young people who are future-minded buy private cars ahead of their income by loans from banks.
Is it a good or bad thing to have a private car? Just as a coin has two sides , so there are both advantages and disadvantages of having a private car. So far as its advantages are concerned, there are two examples for this. First , it plays a very important part in providing its owner with convenience, enabling the owner to go where he wants to quickly and easily. Second, it can help its owner to save a lot of time which may be wasted by waiting for other vehicles. However, it also has its disadvantages . For one thing, it will have a negative effect on both the crowded traffic system and the environment in the long run. For another, it places burden on the public utility in providing more parking lots.
In short, owning a private car has both its advantages and disadvantages. It is advisable that we should pay much attention to the environmental protection by not having a private car if we have little or no practical use of the private car.
Should Private Cars be Encouraged in China?
1.小汽车进入中国家庭后给人们带来了舒适和方便
2.小汽车也给人们带来了不便(交通拥挤,空气污染)
3.我的看法。
With the increase in the general standard of living, some ordinary Chinese families begin to afford a car. Yet opinions of the development of a private car vary from person to person.
Some maintain that there are many advantages in possessing a car. It gives a much greater degree of comfort and mobility. The owner of a car is no longer forced to rely on public transport, and hence no irritation caused by waiting for 

我要回帖

更多关于 800到1000的手机 的文章

随机推荐