求一首男声好听的英文歌 男声名字

求一首英文歌的名称,男的唱的,节奏比较快_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名称,男的唱的,节奏比较快
……the……the求一首英文歌的名称,……trust……trust……,节奏比较快~~中间有段类似RAP的快节奏的,男的唱的,……ask……ask……,整首歌有点电音的感觉
不是一个人男的组合唱的。。。RAP部分大概就两三句。。
我有更好的答案
mr.dj 2012 或者是 new york或者 big bang
Chamillionaire - Hip Hop Police &a href=&& target=&_blank&&&/a&下载&a href=&
不是这个额,,男组合唱的
Chamillionaire - Hip Hop Police
big time rush- boyfriend 对吗~·?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁董导直播一首英文歌女的唱的高潮lalalala然后有男的说唱跪求歌名_董小飒吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:128,284贴子:
董导直播一首英文歌女的唱的高潮lalalala然后有男的说唱跪求歌名
既然不直播DAYZ了,我也...
其实我也不知道为什么遇...
我从赵信的视频认识董导...
董小飒~~你老嫌我菜…我...
应该不是英文吧,我也在找呢
j贾斯汀比伯的歌
曾经的RO伙伴!
应该是 as one的kiss me ~~
自由行走的花
是不是on the flood
是不是LALALA-------哪一个更加沉重锐雯?你的剑刃还是你的过去?
绝壁是这个
自由飞翔?
on the floor 绝对是     我知道如何深思熟虑、不事声张,像个成人一样,我知道如何笑得像糖、出手像枪,我知道如何给你一个栩栩如生的梦,如何跌得优雅、又爬起来漂亮,我知道如何让你爱上我、离开我、想念我,又悔青胸膛,我知道如何隐藏秘密,巧妙的活出灿烂千阳                     
i can go fast i can go slow i can go carzy so but 这首?pop2013里面的
on the floor
是不是 不感冒的圣诞节?
啦啦啦我是卖报的小行家
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴求一首英文歌的歌名,外国男歌手唱的
高潮部分的歌词大概是give me give me......shadow dream shadow dream 就听过一次 在广播里听到的 求歌名和歌手 在这谢过各位了!!
09-06-28 &匿名提问
歌曲 luv u-stevie hoang 歌手(华裔)酷狗可以找到,他的歌非常棒
请登录后再发表评论!
是you're beautiful!!!james blunt的!!!我喜欢这歌!!!my life is brilliant.my life is brilliant.my love is pure.i saw an angel.of that i'm sure.she smiled at me on the subway.she was with another man.but i won't lose no sleep on that,'cause i've got a plan.you're beautiful. you're beautiful.you're beautiful, it's true.i saw your face in a crowded place,and i don't know what to do,'cause i'll never be with you.yeah, she caught my eye,as we walked on by.she could see from my face that i was,fucking high,and i don't think that i'll see her again,but we shared a moment that will last till the end.you're beautiful. you're beautiful.you're beautiful, it's true.i saw your face in a crowded place,and i don't know what to do,'cause i'll never be with you.you're beautiful. you're beautiful.you're beautiful, it's true.there must be an angel with a smile on her face,when she thought up that i should be with you.but it's time to face the truth,i will never be with you.
请登录后再发表评论!求一首歌曲~歌名含有凤凰两字~是个男歌手唱的_中国风歌曲吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:7,379贴子:
求一首歌曲~歌名含有凤凰两字~是个男歌手唱的收藏
我搜了好久都没搜到~是古典风的~我是2011年听过的~好像是好声音里面一个男歌手唱的!歌曲时间不是很长~貌似不到三分钟~不是凤凰劫~也不是凤凰于飞~跪求啊!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求问英文歌名字 一首男唱的摇滚歌 里面高潮经常出现baby tonight
求问英文歌名字 一首男唱的摇滚歌 里面高潮经常出现baby tonight 5
另一首 女的唱&& 里面经常出现这样一句
o....never& be&什么&& &say&&&& o......let&& you 什么& away
楼上的不对吧,我觉得你找的应该亚瑟小子的《DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love》
本站歌词来自互联网Usher feat. Pitbull - DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
Yeah manSo we back in the clubGet that bodies rockin from side to side (side to side)Thank God the week is doneI feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)Hands up, and suddenly we all got our hands upNo control of my bodyAin't I seen you before?I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes
Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love againYeah, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, dance, like it’s the last, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again
Keep downing drinks like thisNot tomorrow that just right now, now, now, now, now, nowGonna set the roof on fireGonna burn this mother fucker down, down, down, down, down, downHands up, when the music drops We both put our hands upPut your hands on my bodySwear I seen you beforeI think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes
Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love againYeah, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, dance, like it’s the last, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again
PITBULL:You know evil, speak no evil, see no evilGet it baby, hope you catch that GOThat's how we rollMy life is a movie and you just TIVOMami got me switchin like a dreadlockShe don't wrestle but I got her in a headlockYabadabadoo make her bedrock- mami on fire, red hotbadabingbadaboom Mr. Worldwide as I step in the roomI'm a hustler baby& But that you knew and tonight it's just me and you
Cause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love againYeah, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, dance, like it’s the last, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again Yeah, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, dance, like it’s the last, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight The DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah, thank you DJ haha
至于你说的另外一首女的唱的我就要好好想想了
你棒 第一首对了&&&
那请帮忙好好想想第二首
我觉得难度有点大,主要是你给的歌词不完整,所以就是只能猜了,不过很遗憾,问了几个歌友都不知你想说的是哪首,唯一一首符合你歌词的歌是男女合唱的- -
《If We Ever Meet Again》---Timbaland
再次附上歌词
Timbaland - If We Ever Meet AgainLRC by lzh, from jiangxi pingxiang
Whats somebody like you, doing in a place like this?say, did you come alone? or did you bring all your friends.say, whats your name, what you drinkingi think i know what you're thinkingbaby whats your sign, tell me yours ill tell you minesay, whats somebody like you doing in a place like thisI'll never be the same - if we ever meet againWon't let you get away-ay - say, if we ever meet againThis free fall's, got me soKiss me all night, don't ever let me goI'll never be the same - if we ever meet againsay if we ever meet againDo you come here much?I swear I've seen your face beforeHope you don't see me flash,but I cant help but want you more, moreBaby tell me whats your storyI ain't shy, don't you worryI'm flirting with my eyes,wanna leave with you tonightSo do you come here much,I gotta see your face some more, some morecoz baby II'll never be the same - if we ever meet againWon't let you get away-ay - say, if we ever meet againThis free fall's, got me soKiss me all night, don't ever let me goI'll never be the same - if we ever meet againIf we ever meet againI'll have so much more to say (if we ever meet again)If we ever meet againi wont let you go away (said if we ever meet again)If we ever meet againI'll have so much more to say (if we ever meet again)If we ever meet againi wont let you go away-ay-ayI'll never be the same - if we ever meet againWon't let you get away-ay - say, if we ever meet againThis free fall's, got me soKiss me all night, don't ever let me goI'll never be the same - if we ever meet againI'll never be the same - if we ever meet againWon't let you get away-ay - say, if we ever meet againThis free fall's, got me soKiss me all night, don't ever let me goI'll never be the same - if we ever meet again
提问者 的感言:还是谢谢, 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
迈克学摇滚
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 男声英文歌 的文章

随机推荐