清朝之穿越的小女子子寂寞,哪位哥哥可以安慰,+扣19...

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
小女子求英语作文一篇,没有分了,希望好心哪位哥哥姐姐帮帮忙…假如你是高三学生李华,你在英国的网友TOM看到网上一副漫画,不理解其含义,她用电子邮件发给你,请你用英语作简介,并邮寄给他.词数100左右,开头和结尾已经给出,不记入总词数.邮件可以增加一些细节,以使行文连贯.要求:简要描述下图内容,并点明主题,联系实际,表达该图带给你的启示.开头如下 Dear Tom,l have got your email,This is amusing cartoon._____漫画是一个家长对儿子说爸爸有钱但没文化希望你长大上大学,另一个家长说爸爸没钱但有文化希望你长大做生意
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Dear Tom, l have got your email,This is an amusing cartoon. In the cartoon, there are two very different parents. One has a lot of money but with very poor education, the other one is just the opposite, he is very well learnt but has no money. So the rich parent in the cartoon said to his son: Daddy, I have a lot of money but without education,I hope that you will go to university when you have grown up. Another parent said to his son: Look son, daddy, I have good education but don't have any money, when you have grown up. I want you to go into business. That is what this cartoon is all about. Now I hope you can understand it and would be feeling more interested about it. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.Best friend of yoursYeung XX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我是女孩子今年19岁,我特车想做爱,哪位哥哥帮帮我好不好!帮我弄弄!扣_百度知道
我是女孩子今年19岁,我特车想做爱,哪位哥哥帮帮我好不好!帮我弄弄!扣
我有更好的答案
恐龙,要么就是骗子
亲~打我电话110。我在这等着你哦,嘿嘿
sb玩意 !!!!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
做爱的相关知识