请大家帮助下,谢谢你的帮助

请大家帮忙解答下英语题 ,谢谢了It seems that Mike has changed a lot .这里为什么用seems而不是用seemedTony prefers groups that write their own songs.为什么用write而不是writingHe is the most hard-working student that I have_百度作业帮
请大家帮忙解答下英语题 ,谢谢了It seems that Mike has changed a lot .这里为什么用seems而不是用seemedTony prefers groups that write their own songs.为什么用write而不是writingHe is the most hard-working student that I have ever known为什么用that而不是用whom
1从句是现在完成时,主句不用过去式.麦克似乎改变了许多.2that是先行词,充当定语从句的主语,不可省略,而从句无主语,所以要用write.如果要用writing,就要把that去掉.托尼更喜欢写自己的歌的组合.3句中有最高级形式,好像就不能用whom,只能用that.这边学的忘了,就这样吧.
其他类似问题
it是第三人称单数,后面动词要加S。那个麦克风似乎被改变了许多。因为write不是伴随着主语而出现的,不用ing形式。that引导的是定语从句,write作为谓语动词,主语是复数,用原形。托尼宁可组,写他们的自己的歌曲。用that是因为that引导定语从句,可可作宾语或主语,而whom只能做宾语,句中修饰的是主语,所以用that。他是我所知道的最勤奋学习的学生。...
扫描下载二维码(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'小木虫 --- 500万硕博科研人员喜爱的学术科研平台
&&查看话题
请大家帮忙看一下这样的审稿意见是什么意思?谢谢。
各位专家,请大家看一下下面这样的投稿后的审稿意见,有没有修改后再继续投过去的希望?是否需要咨询一下该杂志后再等反馈?还是只能另投他刊了?
谢谢大家指点,谢谢。
I regret to inform that your paper entitled &A Improving Efficiency Algorithm of Home Network Applications& which was submitted for publication in the journal cannot be published as it was submitted.
The use of commercial names and part numbers is not permitted in the text or figures.
The level of the use of the English language is unsatisfactory to be included in this publication, and/or the paper has instances of being written in the first person tense (the instructions clearly state the paper is to be written in the third person tense so no 'we', 'us', 'our', 'I', etc.) Authors whose primary language is not English are advised to seek help in the preparation of the paper.
This paper does not conform to the instructions given in the Instructions for Authors, in the associated template and in short form in the inside back cover of each issue.
The required template has not been used or maintained. For this publication, authors need to supply correctly formatted camera-ready papers.
The authors seem to have used the correct template, but then pasted incorrectly formatted text over the template. This paper cannot be considered in this state.
Commercial - ARM11, Samsung.
The paper is missing the references list!!
Authors are generally advised to read the instructions for authors, prepare their paper and proof read the paper before submission.
The paper has been administratively rejected (for the reasons detailed above) without full technical review.
研究生必备与500万研究生在线互动!
扫描下载送金币その砂丘は見事な自然のなせる業だ
这句日语怎么翻译成中文呢请大家帮我翻译一下 谢谢拉
在沪江关注日语的沪友一个人的日子遇到了一个关于新能力考N1的疑惑,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
その砂丘は見事な自然のなせる業だ
这句日语怎么翻译成中文呢请大家帮我翻译一下 谢谢拉
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
That sand dune is a splendid work of nature. 那个沙丘是大自然的杰作。/ 那个沙丘是大自然的鬼斧神工。
—— steve982927
那个沙丘是自然的鬼斧神工之作。