我对爱情没有什么信心用英语怎么说英文怎么说

翻译句子翻译以下几句话:一,唐小霞,我会让你成为世界最幸福的人.二,我和你在一起,是因为我想和你在一起.三,请不要让我后悔.四,请给我爱下去的信心.
1.Tang Xiaoxia,I will make you the most happiest one in the world.2.Being with you is because I want to be with you.3.Please don't let me regret.4.Please give me confidence to love you more.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. Tang Xiaoxia, I will make you the most happiest one in the world.2. Being with you is because I want to be with you.3. Please don't let me regret.4. Please give me confidence to love you more.
i will give you the best
happiness in the world. i am with you,just because i am thinking so. please donot regret for anything. please give me the congfidence to be in love forever.
TangXiaoxia, I will make you the happiest girl around the world.2.
I am with you as I wish.3.
Please do not let me regret4.
Please share me with the confidence of love.
扫描下载二维码英语翻译求翻译成英文你发的信息想表达什么,让我自重吗?一个男人不爱你你就不应该去打扰他吗?还是在夸你自己是个绅士?你有冷静和智慧,那是因为我不是重要的人,我身边有很多成熟的人,我也可以做到成熟稳重,你没有看到真正的我,然后就开始指出我的缺点,说我不好,在你的眼里我就是一无是处,我懂你说的道理,如果一个人爱你就会鼓励你,开发你的潜力.你并没有这么做,所以我应该思考,
大概是这样了 应该会有一点不准确What you send information to express,let me dead?A man don't love you you should not bother him?Or in the boast yourself is a gentleman?You have a calm and wisdom,it is because I am not an important person,I have a lot of mature people around me,I can do the mature,didn't you see the real me,and then began to point out my shortcomings,I is not good,in your eyes I was Nothing is right.,I understand what you say.If someone loves you,will encourage you to develop your potential.You did not do so,I should think,my question
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请你给点时间,给点耐心,给点信心,我会证明给你看,我是多么爱你的。英文怎么说
陪你看海696
Please give me a little time,a bit of patience and confidence,then i will prove how much I love you.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
因为爱你让我充满自信的英文
英文翻译because loving you makes me confident:&&&& on account of:&&&&love:&&&&you:&&&& yield ...:&&&&I; me:&&&& be full of:&&&&self- believe in o ...
相邻词汇热门词汇
因为爱你让我充满自信的英文翻译,因为爱你让我充满自信英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译因为爱你让我充满自信,因为爱你让我充满自信的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英语翻译当你有困难时,一双友爱的手会让你感到温暖.有时他人的一个微笑就会令你重拾信心.爱紧紧牵系着每个人,让我们学会关爱他人.
When you are in trouble,a friendly hand will let you feel warm.Sometimes,a smile from others will refresh your confidence.Love closely embraced each of us,let us know how to take care of others.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
when you get in
troubles . a pair of hands with friendship will make you warm
sometimes .a smile from others can make you get back the confidence.love pull wires everyone .let's
try to love and take good care of others .
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 信心用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐