发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:求劲舞团karma seven days 歌词_百度知道
求劲舞团karma seven days 歌词
这首歌演唱者是karma,歌名是seven days 2006,求它的歌词是劲舞团里,不是其他的seven days
我有更好的答案
s always brighter' Maybe guilty of hesitatin', seven more days she'll be comin' I&#39. Trying to be tender With somebody I remember In a night that's kissing in the valley, Fighting every inch of the way. There's kissing in the valley, T on St forgotten her eyes. She had a face that could outshine the sun in the skies, I just been holdin&#39, Thieving in the alley, Fighting every inch of the way. With somebody I remember In a night that's always brighter'n the day. Seven days, seven more days that are connected Just like I expected, she'll be comin' on forth, My beautiful coll be gone. There&#39Seven days, all that'll be waiting at the station for her to arrive Seven more days, all In the day. I been good, I been good while I been waitin&#39. She been gone ever since I been a child Dylan Bob Ever since I seen her smile, I ain&#39
正确答案: Seven days in loveAnd still uncertainSeven days with youAnd nothing I knowI'll give you one more weekTo know the deal'Cause I don't want to goSeven days in loveDon't try to hurrySeven days with youBut nowhere we goI'll give you seven moreThen I'll be sureDon't you tell me &no&Seven days in loveAnd still uncertainSeven days with youAnd nothing I knowI'll give you one more weekTo know the deal'Cause I don't want to goSeven days in loveDon't try to hurrySeven days with youBut nowhere we goI'll give you seven moreThen I'll be sureDon't you tell me &no&金 尚
雄起What can you doCrazy situationYour heart and mindFull of hesitationIt's more or lessLiving to be lonesomeEmpty spacesBut your life it goes onNow I'm hereTrying to save youSo don't fear ofEverything I gave youIt seems you want me by your sideBut still I know you're trying to hideSeven days in loveAnd still uncertainSeven days with youAnd nothing I knowI'll give you one more weekTo know the deal'Cause I don't want to goSeven days in loveDon't try to hurrySeven days with youBut nowhere we goI'll give you seven moreThen I'll be sureDon't you tell me &no&A week has passedForcing my ambitionWhere is the loveStill seems like a visionWhere are we goingI expect replyingIn other wordsShould I keep on tryingNow I'm hereTrying to save youSo don't fear ofEverything I gave youIt seems you want me by your sideBut still I know you're trying to hideSeven days in loveAnd still uncertainSeven days with youAnd nothing I knowSeven days in loveDon't try to hurrySeven days with youBut nowhere we goI'll give you seven moreThen I'll be sureDon't you tell me &no&
应该是这个吧 Ne pume jami dun gudenun bamse musun kumul kununji du nunganun nunusum twigo (gudel bonun nado udgo) morirul salmyoshi memanjyojultemyon olgurul salchag chingguryobonun gu mosubi nomu yeppungol go hyanggi johun coffeerul junbi hebogo guderul wihan jagun sonmurul dulgo najochado molle kodnorehago ha check it out du parul bollyoso gijige kyogoso neyo haphum hagoso ne irumul bullobogo jami dol ken nun bibigo guderul gamanhi sumo jikhyobomyon kog narul chaja hemedaninun gude momjishi nomu gwiyoun gol (meil achimi gibun johungol) **(Monday) neil harudo (tuesday) I love you wednesday thursday (friday saturday sunday) guderul do saranghago (monday) daum naredo (thursday) I love you wednesday thusday (friday saturday sunday) gudedo naman sarangheyo Ijorun ajig da moduroso daume gochilgeyo jisong shibal
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
劲舞团的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 劲舞团官方下载 的文章