急急急5!

您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
早期食管癌,如果位于中下段体质允许手术是首选,针对不能承受手术或者上段病变者,可选择精确放疗,最新一代设备是地五代放疗设备陀螺刀,副作用比较小,其他中药,化疗等...
你好,可以根据患者具体的病证、病理类型、病位的不同来制定治疗方案,做到个体化的治疗。并且应用中药进行治疗,对人体安全无毒,整体上调节患者身体状态,同时应用专门针...
答: 这是因为历史包袱太重!
加上政府重视不够,投资太少;还有她的地理位置不是太理想。
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
首先确认 您无线局域网 模块可正常使用,然后 您使用WIN7连接时 最好一台电脑具有WIN7专业版通过在线正版验证 的产品来建立 AP家庭组或者 interne...
以下方法供您参考:
您好,建议您到下面为您提供的官网,然后把你电脑后面的序列号输进去,然后下载跳出了的驱动。然后安装,应该就能用了。
您需要登陆戴尔官网...
大家还关注
网络游戏,每次玩个两三分钟,就会...
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'一个英语题,急急急急急急!1Our eating habits are very important for good health and a strong body. There are times when most of us like eating sweets and ice cream better than meat and rice. Sweets and ice cream are not bad for us if we eat _百度作业帮
一个英语题,急急急急急急!1Our eating habits are very important for good health and a strong body. There are times when most of us like eating sweets and ice cream better than meat and rice. Sweets and ice cream are not bad for us if we eat
一个英语题,急急急急急急!1Our eating habits are very important for good health and a strong body. There are times when most of us like eating sweets and ice cream better than meat and rice. Sweets and ice cream are not bad for us if we eat them at the end of a meal. If we eat them before a meal, they may take away our appetite(食欲). It’s important for us to eat our meal at regular(规律)time each day. When we feel worry or excited, we may not want to eat. A long time ago, in England, some judges often decided whether a man was telling truth by giving him some dry bread. If the man could not swallow(吞)the bread, it meant that he wasn’t telling the truth. Though this seems strange and foolish they thought it was good way of finding out truth. A man who is worrying something has difficulty in swallowing anything dry, because he loses his appetite.(
)1. Good eating habits make us ________.A. stronger
B. happierC. more beautiful
D. more polite(
)2. It’s good to eat sweets and ice cream ________.A. after a meal
B. before a mealC. when we are happy
D. when we want to eat(
)3.It’s good for us to have our meal ________ every day.A. earlier
B. at the same timeC. at any time
D. at the different time(
)4. The judge in old England thought if a man didn’t tell me the truth, he can ________.A. drink milk or tea
B. eat a lot of dry breadC. hardly eat dry bread
D. swallow dry bread easily(
)5. A person who feels ________ may not want to eat.A. happy
B. shyC. unhappy
1.A 根据原文"Our eating habits are very important for good health and a strong body." 饮食习惯对于强健的身体很重要,间接说明Good eating habits make us stronger.2.A "Sweets and ice cream are not bad for us if we eat them at the end of a meal.If we eat them before a meal,they may take away our appetite(食欲)." 我们在饭后吃甜食是没害处的,但是在饭前吃可能会使我们没有食欲.3.B It’s important for us to eat our meal at regular(规律)time each day.我们要规律饮食,也就是说我们应该每天都在相同的时间进食.4.C If the man could not swallow(吞)the bread,it meant that he wasn’t telling the truth.如果一个人没说真话的话,就很难吞下干面包.5.C “A man who is worrying something has difficulty in swallowing anything dry,because he loses his appetite.”
1. A2. A3. B4. D5. C望采纳!谢谢!祝你开心!
1)A2)A3)B4)C5)C求翻译急急急急急急!!!!!_百度知道
求翻译急急急急急急!!!!!
and other gifts bought on sale throughout the year, art supplies, but kids love them Gift cards are especially great for teens whose toys tend to be more expensive A teenager who is saving to buy a new computer an MP3 player or a game system will love getting a gift card to an electronic store. It may sound tacky. You may think gift cards are dull and show a lack of creativity, and I never would have thought of such an unusual gift without asking him, the first place we go is the gift shelf You must set your budget first and carefully do as you plan to. He loved them, toys,but my budget changes depending on how close my friend is to me. One year I learned that one of my friends really liked to cook so we bought kitchen supplies for him, I might spend up to $20. There is nothing wrong with asking your friend for ideas on what they might like, the budget may be less, while for a classmate with whom I don’t spend much time out of class. When an invitation to a birthday party arrives. For a best friend. The top choice in our situation is the gift shelf which contains books. The following tips will show you how to do it. But you can give great and creative birthday presents without breaking your budgetMany people think it is expensive to attend birthday parties especially if you are invited to a few birthday parties in a short time. It’s even better when a group of friends all get cards from the same store
提问者采纳
对于一个最好的朋友,但是孩子们爱他们的礼品卡尤其适合青少年的玩具往往更昂贵的青少年谁是储蓄购买一台新电脑MP3播放器或游戏系统将爱获得礼品卡到电子商店。一年我得知我的一个朋友很喜欢做饭、美术用品。这是更好的一群朋友都得到相同的商店,首先。没有错问你的朋友他们可能喜欢的想法许多人认为这是昂贵的参加生日聚会特别是如果你被邀请到一些生日聚会在很短的时间内,而对于一个同学和我一起不花太多时间在课后。这听起来俗气。但是你可以给伟大的和创意生日礼物不打破你的预算,我根本没有想过这样的一份不同寻常的礼物没有问过他、玩具和其他礼物买全年销售。他爱他们。在我们的情况下的首选礼物档包含书籍,我们去那个礼物是你的预算必须设置货架第一和仔细照你的计划,所以我们为他买了厨具用品,预算可能更少,我可能会花20美元,但我的预算变化取决于关闭我的朋友是我。当一个生日派对的邀请到来时。下面的建议将告诉你如何去做。你可能认为礼品卡是乏味和显示出缺乏创造力
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
许多人认为参加生日聚会是昂贵的,特别是当你在聚会之前短时间内才被邀请到一些生日聚会。但是你可以通过送给他人伟大的,具有创意的生日礼物来降低预算。下面的建议将告诉你如何去做。在我们的预算内的首选礼物档包含书籍、美术用品、玩具和其他全年销售的礼物。当一个生日派对的邀请到来时,首先,我们去挑选那个礼物是在你的预算内,并仔细挑选照顾到你的计划。这听起来俗气,但我的预算变化取决于我的朋友对于我的意义。对于一个最好的朋友,我可能会花20美元,而对于一个和我在课后不花太多时间在一起的同学,预算可能更少。没有错,问你的朋友他们可能喜欢的想法。一年前,我得知我的一个朋友很喜欢做饭,所以我们为他买了厨具用品。他爱他们,我根本没有想过我们没有问他,就给他这样一份不同寻常的礼物。你可能...
很多人认为去参加生日聚会特别是同时被邀请去很多生日聚会会花费很多。但是你可以送很好也很有新意的生日礼物而无须花费很多,接下来就如何去做提供几点建议。在这种情况下,礼物的首选包括书籍、绘画用品,玩具和其他全年都在出售的物品。当收到一个生日聚会的邀请时,首先你必须根据自己的计划和预算而认真选择礼物
许多人认为这是昂贵的参加生日聚会特别是如果你被邀请到一些生日聚会在很短的时间内。但是你可以给伟大的和创意生日礼物不打破你的预算。下面的建议将告诉你如何去做。在我们的情况下的首选礼物档包含书籍、美术用品、玩具和其他礼物买全年销售。当一个生日派对的邀请到来时,首先,我们去那个礼物是架子上必须设置
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 急急急5 的文章

随机推荐