一首挺high歌开头貌似变声的分别唱了三个wow和在一起 开头…

一首挺嗨的英文歌曲,开头哦哦哦哦,然后接歌词,高潮部分是嘟嘟嘟嘟,然后接歌词,基本都是女的唱,男的_百度知道
一首挺嗨的英文歌曲,开头哦哦哦哦,然后接歌词,高潮部分是嘟嘟嘟嘟,然后接歌词,基本都是女的唱,男的
然后接歌词,男的部分很少,MV开头是一栋大厦,大厦上面有一个很大的显示屏,里面是歌手,场景应该是夜店,中间还有的时候还有三个女裸露胸部跳舞,基本都是女的唱,高潮部分是嘟嘟嘟嘟,然后接歌词一首挺嗨的英文歌曲,开头哦哦哦哦
我有更好的答案
re trying to find the you that you once hadI have heard myself cry, never againBroken down in agony just tryna find a fitOoo OoooI'm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party's over?No painInsideYou't wanna be the girl that has to fill the silenceThe quiet scares me cause it screams the truthPlease don't tell me that we had that conversationI won&#39, spinning 'round, spinning 'roundLooking for myself - SOBER (x2)When it&#39I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudestOr the girl who never wants to be aloneI don&#39?I don&#39?No painInsideYou're like perfectionBut how do I feel this good sober?Coming down, coming down, coming downSpinning &#39, I am fallingAnd If I let myself go I's good, it's so good till it goes badTill you't remember, save your breath, 'cos what're like perfectionHow do I t wanna be that call at 4 o's good, then it&#39, I am findingThat that's not the way I want my story to endI'm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party'm the only one to blameI'm safeUp highNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party's over?No painInsideYou're my protectionSo how do I feel this good sober?Aahh, the night is calling?And it whispers to me softly come and playAahh?No painInsideYou're like perfectionHow do I feel this good soberOOooo OOooNo PainInsideNothing can touch meBut why do I feel this party'clock in the morning'Cos I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be homeAahh the sun is blindingI stayed up againOohh
采纳率:91%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
嘟嘟嘟嘟的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。有一首英文歌开头是wow wow wow~或者是wo oh wo oh的是一首慢节奏的歌有点说唱的感觉是个欧美白人歌手唱的
var sogou_ad_id=731549;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;快手一首歌开头是three two one 啊然后后面是一个女的用变声器唱的_百度知道
快手一首歌开头是three two one 啊然后后面是一个女的用变声器唱的
我有更好的答案
我刚听过想不起来了,下次再遇到你借下别人手机听歌识曲就知道了
采纳率:67%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类