girl, would you go girllik...

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
4.The girl is ________ her two sisters.A.thiner than B.thinner than C.fat than D.fater than2.He always leaves his homework at home ________ his bad memory.A.because B.because of C.for D.so3.Your coffee smells good!It’s from Brazil.Would you like________?A.it B.some C.this D.little
清暑茶劣鼓17
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The girl is thinner than her two sisters.He always leaves his homework at home because of his bad memoryYour coffee smells good!
It’s from Brazil. Would you like some?
扫描下载二维码& “G Do you want to...”习题详情
132位同学学习过此题,做题成功率67.4%
G Do you want to go to a movie, Edward? B【小题1】G What kind of movies do you like?Boy: Well, I like comedies because they're funny. And I think thrillers are great. G 【小题2】B No, documentaries are boring.【小题3】G I don't like documentaries, either. And I don't like thrillers—they're scary. Boy:【小题4】G Well, I like action movies. B 【小题5】G Uh-huh. They're exciting. And I like Beijing Opera, too. It's very interesting. My father and I like it a lot.A.No. Movies are always boring. B. So what kind of movies do you
How about you?D.Yes, that sounds good.E.
You do? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&F. How about documentaries?D&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-四川省绵阳市中考英语试题(解析版)
分析与解答
习题“G Do you want to go to a movie, Edward? B【小题1】G What kind of movies do you like?Boy: Well, I l...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】由问句为do引导的一般疑问句,答语应为Yes或No。又因为下句为“你喜欢什么类型的电影”可知应选D。【小题1】由下句“No, documentaries are boring”可知上句问的“How about documentaries?”,故选F【小题1】我发表了自己对纪录片的看法后,由语境可知应问“你呢?”,故选C。【小题1】由下句“I like action movies.”可知是询问“你喜欢什么类型的电影呢?”故选B。【小题1】 由下句“They're exciting…”可知,上句应是个问句,故选E。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
G Do you want to go to a movie, Edward? B【小题1】G What kind of movies do you like?Boy: Well...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“G Do you want to...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“G Do you want to go to a movie, Edward? B【小题1】G What kind of movies do you like?Boy: Well, I like comedies because they're funny. And I think thrillers are great. G 【小题2】B No, documentaries are boring.【小题3】G I don't like documentaries, either. And I don't like thrillers—they're scary. Boy:【小题4】G Well, I like action movies. B 【小题5】G Uh-huh. They're exciting. And I like Beijing Opera, too. It's very interesting. My father and I like it a lot.A.No. Movies are always boring. B. So what kind of movies do you
You do? F. How about documentaries?”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“G Do you want to go to a movie, Edward? B【小题1】G What kind of movies do you like?Boy: Well, I like comedies because they're funny. And I think thrillers are great. G 【小题2】B No, documentaries are boring.【小题3】G I don't like documentaries, either. And I don't like thrillers—they're scary. Boy:【小题4】G Well, I like action movies. B 【小题5】G Uh-huh. They're exciting. And I like Beijing Opera, too. It's very interesting. My father and I like it a lot.A.No. Movies are always boring. B. So what kind of movies do you
You do? F. How about documentaries?”相似的习题。【图文】Where would you like to visit幻灯片_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Where would you like to visit幻灯片
大小:196.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 you go girl 的文章

随机推荐