J-最新jgirl 潮吹故事.FIGHT2

j girl fight2有没有秘籍开全CG_百度知道
j girl fight2有没有秘籍开全CG
com一定加分!!!!存档也可以。有的话请发到wujunbinabc@qq
我有更好的答案
这个游戏自带作弊,让鼠标在标题画面上移动,图案变成一只手时点击,可以听到一声响,然后全CG就开启了……
采纳率:100%
我告诉你一个方法,在开始界面,鼠标移到右上角(也就是在2的上半部),当鼠标变成手的形状的时候,点击,全CG就出来了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Access denied | www.hentairules.net used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.hentairules.net) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (402a9beed3ac6d30-ua98).Access denied | 155384.co used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (155384.co) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (402a9c0b17c56d60-ua98).Girlfight (2000) - IMDb
CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Girlfight&()
Diana, without her father knowing it, trains as a boxer and achieves impressive success, blazing new trails for female boxers.
is bestowed with the ultimate power to "renew" or "cancel" trending topics. He also shares what’s on his Watchlist.
Related News
Powered by ZergNet
Editorial Lists
Related lists from IMDb editors
a list of 40 images
updated 03&Dec&2016
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 47 titles
created 15&Jun&2014
a list of 31 titles
created 22&Nov&2016
a list of 39 titles
created 2&months&ago
a list of 45 titles
created 02&Jul&2016
a list of 39 titles
created 5&months&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
15 wins & 18 nominations.
Cast overview, first billed only:
Sandro Guzman
Female Student
Ms. Martinez
At 18, Diana has a
she's close to expulsion from high school for fighting, her mother is dead, her dad is surly, the popular girls at school set her teeth on edge, she knows men can cause pain. When she picks up her younger brother at a Brooklyn gym where he boxes to please his father, she decides she wants to train. Hector, a coach, reluctantly agrees to teach her. It's soon clear to him that D he pushes her. She spends time with another young fighter, Adrian, who has a girlfriend, but Diana intrigues him and stirs real feelings he tries to articulate. She, too, must accommodate her toughness and ironic detachment to her feelings for him.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Prove them wrong
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for language
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 6 October 2000 (USA)
Also Known As: A bunyós csaj
Filming Locations:
Budget:$1,000,000
(estimated)
Opening Weekend USA: $197,896,
1 October 2000, Limited Release
Gross USA: $1,523,941, 19 November 2000
Production Co:
Show more on
Sound Mix:
(Technicolor)
Aspect Ratio: 1.85 : 1
Did You Know?
trained for two months before the 30-day shoot began. She was also chosen over 300 other women to be cast in the film. It was her first audition.
When the girls are lined up to do chin-ups, the girl in the purple shirt changes from being in front of Diana to behind her.
I'm gonna turn pro and I'm gonna move far away from here. Someplace where I'm not gonna get killed doing my laundry.
Right. Or raped in your own fucking stairway.
Shot for a pair of shoes.
[They both laugh]
Connections
Referenced in &(2014)
Soundtracks
Unstoppable
Written by Remy Smith and Richard Frierson
Performed by Remy Martin
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Being a regular troublemaker at school, Diana starts to entertain the idea of learning to box properly like her brother is allowed to do. Knowing her father will never let her do it she steals the money from him and starts to train with Hector. Quickly improving in the ring despite the hoots of derision aimed at her from her fellow boxers, Diana finds problems with a lack of female opposition, love in the shape of another up and coming amateur and a conflict on the horizon with her father bound to find out sooner or later.I'm not sure where I got the idea but for years I had the impression that this was a foreign indie film that had made a big impression and was critically praised. Mostly for these reasons I did really want to see it but never got round to it until it came onto television recently. By this point I had realized that it was an American movie with some indie aspirations but not the grit or adult content I had expected ? anyway, this preconception was my fault so I put it out of my mind and settled to watch it. The story is a fairly straightforward tale of a teenage girl trying to cut an unusual path in her life, facing and overcoming obstacles along the way. In this regard it is all pretty standard stuff, although the boxing content made it more interesting for me. It is reasonably well written and brings in some themes of domestic violence, back story and so on, without ever really getting to grips with any of them that well.However what makes the film much better than it could have been was the realistic, convincing and moody playing of newcomer (at the time) Michelle Rodriguez. At times she pushes it a bit too close to being a typical &whatever& teenager and loses our interest but for the most part we can see real heart in her character and she keeps us onside with just enough of a look inside her to keep caring. The direction is also good ? matching Rodriguez down-to-earth performance by not playing up the boxing scenes or any other aspect of Diana's life. Support is good from Tirelli, Calderon, Douglas and Santiago to name a few and they hold the ground well for Rodriguez to stand out.Overall this is not a great film, it is an enjoyable one but it rarely is more than par for the course in many areas. The script is OK but doesn't expand very well on the things it hints at, while the boxing scenes never get that exciting (although perhaps this is a strength). What makes it better than the sum of its parts though is a strong performance from Rodriguez delivering a down to earth performance that manages to be defensive and vulnerable at the same time, matched by a gritty tone to the direction throughout. Flawed and nothing special but its good points are enough to make it worth seeing.
8 of 11 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Recently Viewed
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on求种子J-girl Fight 1 2 3_百度知道
求种子J-girl Fight 1 2 3
求BT种子啊!虽说是老游戏却找不到了! 球球的!要能下载的啊……发了记得留名……
任何一个生灵的降生都是偶然的,离去却是必然的;一个生灵与另一个生灵的相遇总是千载一瞬,分别确实万劫不复,谁和谁不同是这空空世界里的天涯沦落人?&&<file fsid="" link="/share/link。说到底浩渺宇宙间
里面是个页面……还是打不开的……哥……求BT种子……
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 最新jgirl 潮吹故事 的文章

随机推荐