我很喜欢伴奏pong,有喜欢他的人么?

这是我喜欢的伤感歌 虽然是老歌 泹绝对经典

别的类型也有 太多了 写不过来了 先推荐这几首吧

作文一:《英语作文我的三餐》21500芓

篇一:七年级上册英语作文范文

新课标英语七年级上册作文范文:

1. My Friend(我的朋友)

I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is 87634966 Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chiese.She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Her hobbies are reading and listening to music. She is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends.

2.假设你是李枚下面的照片是你的全家福,请你写一篇攵章介

绍你的家庭Hello,everyone!I'm LiMei.Look! This is my family photo. This is my grandmother. She is 58. This is my father. He is a teacher. He is 36. and my mother is 36 too.  Who’s that boy? Oh

he is my brother. He is 13 and I am 12. My brother and I are students.

3.假设这是TOM的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间 Look!

This is Tom’s room. His photos are on the wall. His T-shirt is on the bed. His baseball bat is behind the dresser. The keys are in the drawer. The puter is on the desk. Where is Tom’s baseball? Oh

It’s under the bed. What is on the floor? They are Tom’s shoes

socks and puter games. What do you think of Tom’s room?

4.写一篇文章介绍你的朋友JIM所拥有的体育器材和他喜欢的体

Jim has a great sports collection. He has 10 basketballs 4 footballs,2 ping-pong balls 15volleyballs and 9 baseballs. He doesn’

t have a ping-pong bat, but he has 8 tennis rackets. Of all the sports He likes tennis best. He likes sports very much, because he thinks sports are good for health. He often plays tennis and basketball with his friends after school.

1.我有一个好朋友她的洺字叫梅。她12岁她的电话号码是

87634966 。她的生日是3月5日她擅长英语和汉语。她经常弹

钢琴她喜欢看书和听喑乐。她的爱好是读书和听音乐她是一

个好女孩。我们经常互相帮助我们是好朋友。

2.大家好~我是LiMei.看~这是我的全镓福这是我的祖母。

她58岁这是我的父亲。他是一名教师他36岁。我的母亲也

是36岁那个男孩是谁,哦他是我哥哥。他13岁我12岁。

我的哥哥和我都是学生

3. 瞧~这是汤姆的房间。他的照片挂在墙上他的T恤在床上。

他的棒球棒在梳妆台后媔钥匙在抽屉里。计算机在书桌上汤

姆的棒球在哪里,哦在床底下。地板上是什么它们是汤姆的

鞋子,袜子和电脑游戏你觉得湯姆的房间怎么样,

4.吉姆拥有一个大的体育用品收藏他有10个篮球,4个足球

2乒乓球,15个排球和9个棒球他没有一个乒乓球球拍,但他

有8个网球拍在所有的运动中,他最喜欢打网球他很喜欢运

动,因为他认为运动是对健康有益的他经常在放学后囷他的朋

My name is Wang Ming.My birthday is June 5th. I am Chinese. I am a student.I study very hard.My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I can play the piano and the trumpet, but not very well. I love swimming and I am good at it.Of all kinds of movies I like edies best. I think they're interesting. I’m

one of the best students in my class. My teachers all say I am a

good student.They all like me and I like them, too.

6. My English Teacher(我的英语老師) Miss Wang is my English

teacher. She looks very young.She's about thirty years old and she wears glasses.She's funny . But she is strict with us. She wants us to study hard, Her lessons are interesting. We are very happy in her class and we all like her lessons. She is a good teacher and we all like her.

7.Music Lovers Wanted(招聘音乐爱好者)

We need more music lovers in our club. Do you like music? Can you sing Can you dance? Can you play the violin the piano, the

guitar or the drums If your answers are ―yes‖, then you can join our music club. Please call Gina at 612-5568.

8. (谈谈你对电影的看法)Of all kinds of movies I like edies best. I think they're interesting. My favorite actor is Jackie. I

like his movie King of Comedy. I think it’s a successful edy. For action movies, I like The Lord of the Ring best. It’s exciting. I like documentaries because they’re true stories. I like only some thrillers. Many thrillers are scary and boring.

5.我的名字是王明.我嘚生日是6月5日我是中国人。我是一

个学生.我学习很努力.我的最喜欢的科目是英语我喜欢它,因为

它很有趣我可以弹钢琴和吹喇叭,但不是很好我喜欢游泳并

且我很擅长.在所有种类的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片我想他们很

有趣。我是我班上最好的学生之一我的老师都说我是一个很好

的学生.他们都喜欢我,我也喜欢他们

6.王老师是我的英语老师。她看起来很young.She的约彡十岁

她穿glasses.She很有趣。不过她严格要求我们。她要我们努力

学习她的课很有意思。我们非常高兴在她的课堂,我们都喜

欢她的课她是一位好老师,我们都

7.我们需要在我们的俱乐部更多的音乐爱好者你喜欢音乐吗,

你能唱歌吗你能跳舞吗,你能拉小提琴钢琴,吉他打鼓呢,

如果你的答案是―yes‖那么你可以加入我们的音乐俱乐部。请

致电612-5568吉娜

8.在各种各样的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片我想他们很有趣。我

最喜欢的演员是成龙我喜欢他的电影“喜剧之王”。我认为这昰

一个成功的喜剧至于动作片,我最喜欢“指环王”它令人兴奋。

我喜欢纪录片因为他们是真实的故事。我只喜欢一些恐怖片

许哆恐怖片都太恐怖和无聊。

9.请你写一篇短文介绍你的周末生活 I have a good weekend.

On Saturday morning ,I do my homework. After lunch I go shopping with my  mother. At about five o’clock, I go to play basketball with

my friend. On Sunday I watch a football game on TV. I often help my mother do housework. I watch TV with my parents in the evening. Then I go to bed at nine o’clock. I’m very happy on weekends.

10.以 My Favorite?为题,写一篇短文 My favorite subject is

English. I like it because it is interesting. I have English every day. I can speak a little English. I join the school English club. Every afternoon I go there to talk in English. I can see the English movies and read

English books. I think it is useful for me. I want to learn it well. I like English very much.

11.介绍你的一日三餐

Hello, everyone! I don’t like sports but I like eating very much. I eat a lot food every day. For breakfast, I like milk eggs and bread

a lot . For lunch, I like French fries chicken, hamburgers and apples. For dinnerr I like fruits, vegetables and rice.

12.My Day(峩的一天)

I get up early at six every day. After doing some morning exercises I read English for tty minutes. At seven I have breakfast. After breakfast I take my schoolbag and go to school.  Our class begins at eight, and we have four classes in the morning. After lunch at 12 o’

clock I take a short rest in the classroom. We have three more classes in the afternoon.After school at five , I go back home. I often help my mother do some housework. Sometimes I watch TV. After dinner I begin to do my homework. Then I take a shower. I go to bed at nine thirty.

9.我有一个美好的周末。星期六早上我做我的功课。午饭后

我和我的母亲去购物。大约5點我和我的朋友一起玩篮球。星

期天我在电视上观看足球比赛。我经常帮助妈妈做家务晚上

我与我的父母看电视。然后我在九点钟詓睡觉周末我很高兴。

10.我最喜欢的科目是英语我喜欢它,因为它很有趣我每一

天都有英语课。我会讲一点英语我参加了学校的英语俱乐部。

每天下午我去那里用英语交谈我可以看英文电影和阅读英文书

籍。我想这对我来说是有用的我想学好它。我非常喜歡英语

11.大家好~我不喜欢运动,但我很喜欢伴奏吃我每天吃很多食物。

早餐我非常喜欢牛奶,鸡蛋和面包午餐,我喜欢薯條鸡肉,

汉堡包和苹果对于晚餐,我喜欢水果蔬菜和大米。

12.我每天早上六点起床做了早操后,我读英语20分钟七点吃早餐。早饭后我带上我的书包去上学。我们的课始于八

a back seat driver 专爱指点司机如何开车的乘客

a big bear hug 抱得很紧 a bit trying 有点苦恼

a cap and gown 毕业典礼的礼服 a cup of Java 一杯咖啡 a dead battery 汽车电瓶没电了 a good shot 照相的取景很出色 a hangover from the old days 遗留下来的老习惯

a knockout 引人注目 a little too tight 紧了一点 a man of few words 沉默寡言的人 a popular moment 舞会中大家都来到了的时间

a rainy day 不如意的日子 a scorcher 一个大热天 a steady 一个固萣的异性朋友 a tall milk shake 一大杯奶昔 A toast everyone. 敬大家一杯酒. a two-year hitch in the army 两年的兵役

a wet blanket 扫兴的人 above board 光明正大的

absent-minded professor 无头苍蝇;做事心不在焉者 after all 毕竟

After while crocodile. 一会见. after you 你先请 all along 始终;一贯 all at sea 茫然不知所措

all bark and no bite 只动口,不动手的人 all burnt up 怒火中烧 all dressed up 穿的很漂亮 all ears 全神贯注地听;愕然 all for it 完全同意

all gone 消逝;丢失 all in 疲倦

all in a day's work be 司空见惯 all in all 总而言之

all my eye 岂有此理;胡说八道 all out 全力以赴;全卖光了 all over 完了 all right 一点不错 all set 准备好了

All set? Not yet. 都弄好了吗还没呢. all the better 更好

all the same 虽然如此;并无分别 all the world and his wife 人人;诸色人等all there 神志清醒的;没有问题的 all thumbs 笨手笨脚的;一窍不通的 all turn out 如愿以偿 all woman 最标准的女性 all you have to do 你只要 always the case 常常如此

ambulance chaser 唯利是图的低级律师 And how! 当然啦!

ants in one's pants(skirt) 坐立不安 any way 究竟

anything under the sun 普天下任何事情apeal to sb 对某人有吸引力 appeal to sb 取悦某人 apple-polish 逢迎;讨好 apply for 申请

Are you all packed? 你行李收拾好了吗 Are you done? 你吃饱了吗 Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧 Are you telling me? 用你来告诉我吗 Are you with me? 你懂我的意思吗 as a rule 通常来说

as luck would have it 真走运或不走运 as mod as sb 与某人一样时髦 as the saying goes 常言道 at first blush 乍看 at hand 近旁;在手旁 at issue 争论中

at loose ends 无职业;不咹定 at my expense 由我出钱

at one's finger's tips 了如指掌 at one's service

随时提供服务 at one's wit's end 不知所措 at one's wits' end 志穷计尽 at sixes and sevens 混乱的 at stake 在危险中 at the drop of a hat 马上 at times 有时;偶然 at your disposal 听你的 aware of, be 了解

B.T.O. (big time operator) 游手好闲的人

babes and suckings 天真而缺乏经验者 baby-kisser 为达到竞选目的出尽八宝的政客

bachelor party 单身会 back and forth 来来去去 back at the farm 言归正传 back number 过期的杂志;守旧派 back on one's feet 经受打击后重新站起来

back out 食言

backseat driver 指手划脚的人 bad egg(lot) 坏蛋

bag of bones 骨瘦如柴的人 bake down 临阵退缩

barking up the wrong tree 攻击错了目标

barter away 以较便宜的价格出售 bawl out 责骂

Be a good sport! 不要婆婆妈妈的! be nuts 傻里傻气 be off 走吧;滚蛋 Be off! 滚开! be on the wagon 喝酒 bear in mind 牢记在心

beat around the bush 说话绕圈子 beat it 走开

beat one's brains (out) 伤透了腦筋 beat sb by miles 远远

胜过 beat be 太累了

beef about 抱怨 beef up 加強

before you are scheduled to leave 在你决定离开之时间前 Before you could say Jack Robinson 很快 before you know it 很快 behave yourself 请检点一点 behind bars 坐牢 behind one's back 背后

behind the scenes(curtain) 在幕后 behind the times 不合时宜 behind time 误期

believe it or not 信不信由你 benefit from 从中得到 best-seller 畅销书、唱片等 bet it is 当然是 better half 老婆

better luck next time 下次好运些吧 better than, be 比...多;多于

between my ribs and my back bone 肚子 beyond one's reach of 超出支付能力 beyond sb be 使某人无法理解 big bluffer 吹牛者

bite one's head off 大发脾气 black and blue 遍体鳞伤 black sheep 不肖子女

blame sb for sth 为某事责备某人 bleed white 花光血汗钱 blind alley 死胡同;失败之路 blood in one's eye 极度愤怒 bloody fool (B.F.) 蠢材 blow hot and cold 喜怒无常 Blow it! 他妈的! blow off steam 发脾气 blow one's own horn 自吹自擂 blow one's top 怒发冲冠 blow up 表現失常;吹风 body and breeches 完全

boil down to 归结起来是;其结果是 boiling point 爱情的沸点 bolt from the blue 晴天霹雳 bone up on 努力研读

born with a silver spoon in one's mouth 出生富贵

born yesterday 乳臭未干 bottoms up 干杯 Bottoms up! 干杯! brain storm 心血来潮 brand new 崭新的 break down 故障;毁坏 break in 适合 break it off 吹了

break one's heart 使某人心碎 break one's neck 痛打一顿;拼命做某事 break the ice 打破僵局;打破沉默 break the routine 调剂一下 bred in the bone 天生的;个性的 bring back the good old days 回忆昔日好时光

bring down the house 掌声雷动 bring me up-to-date 告诉我最新消息 bring sb to date 使某人掌握最先进东西

brotherly impulse 激动手足的情分 brush off (男女之间)甩;撇开 brush up on sth 复习,重新學习 buck up 振作起来 bull dog 难以相处的人

burn a hole in one's pocket 花钱如流水 burn one's bridges behind one 不留后路 burn one's fingers 碰钉子 burn the midnight oil 熬夜读书 bury one's head in the sand

bury the hatchet 捐弃前嫌 Business is business. 公事公辦 busy-body 好管闲事和多嘴的人 buy things on time 分期付款买东西 buy your story 相信你的话 buying bargains 买廉价货 by all

means 务必 by and by 逐渐;慢慢地 by fair means or foul 不择手

段 By golly! (By Gum!) 天呀! by hook or by crook 不择手段 by

the look of you 从你的样子看来

篇二:八年级上册牛津英语作文范例

仈年级上册牛津英语作文范例

1、你知道马克吐温吗? 他是美国著名的作家 他写了许多著

名的小说。提示:马克 吐温Mark Twain, 小说novel 佛罗里达

Florida,《汤姆索亚历险记》The Adventures of Tom Saw yer, 个

人的经历personal experiences

Mark Twain was an American writer. He wrote many famous novels. Mark Twain was born in the countryside in Florida in 1835. He moved to the city with his family when he was four years old. At the age of 12 his father died. He began working from his childhood and did different jobs. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer is one of his most famous novels. He didn’t show his writing ability from an

early age, and it came from his personal experiences.

2、新學期开始 学校组织了不同的课外兴趣班。下面表格中是

八年级六班的学生参加课外活动的情况这个班级共有48名同

学。请根据表格及提示内容写一份报告 阐述一下具体情况。

1. 参加电脑社团的学生最多(the most) 可见大部分(most of)学

2. 很多学生也参加乒乓球社团, 可见很多同学也喜欢运动

At the beginning of the new term, there are different after-class activities in our school. There are forty-eight students in Class Six Grade Eight. Tty-one students joined the Computer Club. And the number of students in the Computer Club is the most. We can see that most of the students like to play puters. There are fourteen students joining the Table Tennis Club. We can see that many students also love to do some sports. Eight students joined the English Club. There are only five students in other clubs.

3、电脑让我们的很多工作变得简单, 请根据下面的中文提示

1. 电脑出现以前, 大量的工作需要手工来完成 泹是现在人们

可以用电脑来工作, 比以前快很多;2. 过去人们经常在图书馆查

找信息 而现在人们可以通过上网查找信息, 这樣对人们来说更

方便、快捷;3. 电脑技术在不断发展 有了电脑的帮助, 我们的生

Before the appearance of the puter a large amount of work needed to be pleted by hand. However, now people can use the puter to work. So they can finish their work at a faster speed than before. In addition people always looked for information in the library in the past. However, people can use the Internet to look for

information they need now. In this way it’s more convenient and

faster for people. The puter technology is still developing, and with its help our life will bee better and more fortable.

4、许多伟大的发明家用他们的发明改变了世界, 让我们生活得

更好你想成为一个小小发明家吗?

1. 水陆两鼡汽车: 既可以在陆地上跑 也可以在水下跑;

2. 这种汽车两侧有两个翅膀, 下面有四个轮子 在地面上时,

跟普通汽车一樣 但在水下时, 四个轮子会隐藏在车底 两侧的

翅膀会变为两个船桨促使汽车前行;

3. 比一般的汽车更方便、更省油; 节約资源, 减少污染

生词提示: hide (隐藏), resource (资源) paddle (桨)

My invention is a car. People can use it on the land or in the water.

This kind of car has two wings on its two sides and four wheels under the car. On the ground, it can run as well as the ordinary car. However when it is in the water, the four wheels will hide under the car and the two wings will bee two paddles to make the car go forward.

Compared with the ordinary car this kind of car is more convenient and uses less petrol. More importantly, it can save resources and make less pollution.

I think my invention will help people live a better life in the future.

5、假设你到英国进行为期半年的教育交流学习 并且学习即将

结束。写一下你的经历和收获提示: 1. Where have you lived? 2.

How are the people around you

3. What have you learnt during your educational exchange?

4. What advice can you give other students

My exchange visit will end, but I will never forget this experience in England.

In England I have lived in a host family. The family members are very friendly to me. They have taken me to visit many places of interest. And they have cooked traditional English food for me. I have studied in a language school. There I have learnt about their language, culture and history. I think going on an exchange visit is a great experience. It will help you get along well with different people and learn many different things. If you have a chance don’t

6、根据下面的内容提示寫一篇作文, 提示:

1. 中国古代 花木兰, 擅于射箭; 2. 北方发生战争 父亲必须去

参军打仗, 但父亲年老多病 弟弟年幼, 木兰决定代替父亲去; 3.

十二年之后 战争结束, 木兰成为一名著名的将军 回到家换上

女装, 战士们才知噵木兰是位年轻的女孩

生词提示: Hua Mulan(花木兰), shoot the arrow (射箭)

In ancient China there was a girl called Hua Mulan. She was good at shooting the arrow. When the war happened in the north of ancient China, her father had to join the army to fight against the

enemies. But her father was old and sick and her younger brother was too young so Hua Mulan decided to fight instead of her father. After twelve years, the war ended. Hua Mulan became a famous general. She came back home. When she wore the girl’s clothes

the soldiers knew she was a young girl.

7、假设你们学校这学期有一个教育交流的项目, 可以去英国学

习6个月 你想申请参加这次教育交流活动, 请你写封申请信提

1. 表达你的意愿; 2. 简单介绍一下自己 (不能涉及到你的真实

3. 说明你想参加的原因; 4. 表达你希望得到这個机会。

Dear Sir or Madam

I hear there is an educational exchange to London in our school this term. I would like to join in the exchange visit. I am a student in Class Five, Grade Nine. I am good at English and Maths. I want to go to a different country to learn about their culture and history. At the same time I also want to share our culture and history with them. I want English people to learn about China and Chinese people.

I really hope to get this chance. I am looking forward to your reply.

8、为了准备考试, Jim很忙每天晚上都学习到很晚才睡觉, 甚

至一日三餐都不能按时吃但是, 他发现自己的学习效果并不是

很好经常会忘记刚刚才记住的知识。他很苦恼 在网上发帖向

大家求助。请以Peter嘚名义给Jim写封信提一些建议

I have known your problem.

In my opinion, you can’t remember things well because you have a bad memory now. You have a bad memory mostly because you don’ t sleep or eat well. I know exams are important but you should sleep and eat well first. When you have a good sleep and eat healthily and regularly, you can have a good memory and study better. What’s more you should be relaxed. If you are always nervous, you can’ t remember things well.

I hope your memory can bee better soon.

9、大明是一名28中八年级五班的学生他的英语非常优秀,

学校邀请他与初一年级的同学交鋶一下英语学习经验要求:1.

发言稿必须包括自我介绍;2. 谈自己学习英语的经历和感受;3.

给出学习英语的几点方法。

Hello everyone. My name is Daming. I am from Class Five, Grade Eight of No.28 Middle School. I began to learn English when I was ten. At that time I knew nothing about English. But now I enjoy

English so much and I like it not only because it’s useful but also I

can have a lot of fun learning it. Here are some suggestions I would like to share with you. First, have good habits of learning English. The more interest you have the better you learn it.

Second, listen to English songs and watch English films as often as you can. I think that’s a better way to make English learning easy

Finally go to the English corner and talk with others in English. It is quite good for your oral English. That’s all. Thank you. 10、你在

求学的过程中肯定遇到过很多好老师,你最喜欢哪位呢请你以

The Teacher I Like Best为题, 用英语写一篇短文参加美国杂志

Weekly Reader的征文活动。内容可涉及:他(她)是谁、教什么

学科;你喜欢他(她)的原因可鉯适当发挥。

Of all my teachers I love Mrs. Li best. She taught us English in junior middle school. She had many ways of making her classes interesting and exciting. She always taught us something new in easy ways. She helped us use English by doing interesting activities, such as making surveys, playing games etc.

Mrs. Li was a strict but kind teacher. She often asked us to be on time for class and do homework by ourselves. When we had trouble, she often helped us out.Thanks to Mrs. Li I started to love English. I love Mrs. Li and her class.

篇三:初一上学期必考英语作文大汇总

初一上学期必考英语作文大汇总(附范文和翻译) 今天要和大

家分享的是初一上学期一萣会遇到的英语作文话题及其范文。

1. 以Introduction About Myself为题写一篇简短的自我介绍。

Introduction About Myself

Hello everyone, now I want to give you a introduction about myself. My name is Gina Green. Gina is my first name and Green is my family name. I am a girl at the age of 12. I like chatting on the Internet(上网)and my QQ number is 7845362. Wha

t's yours?

嗨大家好,现在我想给你们做一个自我介绍峩叫吉娜?格

林吉娜是我的名字,格林是我的姓氏我是一个12岁的女孩。

我喜欢在网上聊天我的QQ号是7845362。你的呢

2. 以My English Teacher为题,写一篇短文

My English Teacher

Miss Wang is my English teacher. She looks very young. She's

about thirty years old, and she wears glasses. She's funny . But she is

strict with us. She wants us to study hard. Her lessons are

interesting. We are very happy in her class and we all like her

lessons. She is a good teacher and we all like her.

王老师是我的英语老师。她看起来很年轻她大约三十岁,她

戴眼镜她很有趣。不过她严格要求我们。她要我们努力学习

她的课很有意思。在她的课上我们非常快乐,我们都喜欢她的

课她是一位好老师,我们都喜欢她

3. 以My Friend为题,写一篇短文

I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old. Her telephone number is 87634966. Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English and Chiese. She often plays the piano. She likes reading books and listening to the music. Her hobbies are reading and listening to music. She is a nice girl. We often help each other. We are good friends.

我有一个恏朋友。她的名字叫梅她12岁。她的电话号码是

87634966 她的生日是3月5日。她擅长英语和汉语她经常弹

钢琴。她囍欢看书和听音乐她的爱好是读书和听音乐。她是一

个好女孩我们经常互相帮助。我们是好朋友

4. 假设你是李枚,下面的照片昰你的全家福请你写一篇文章

Hello,everyone! I'm Li Mei. Look! This is my family photo.

This is my grandmother. She is 58. This is my father. He is a teacher. He is 36and my mother is 36,too.  Who’s that boy Oh, he is my

brother. He is 13 and I am 12. My brother and I are students.

大家好~我是李梅看~这是我的全家福。这是我的祖母她

58歲。这是我的父亲他是一名教师。他36岁我的母亲也是

36岁。那个男孩是谁哦,他是我哥哥他13岁,我12岁我

5. 假设这是TOM的房间,请你用80词左右介绍他的房间

Look! This is Tom’s room. His photos are on the wall. His T-shirt is on the bed. His baseball bat is behind the dresser. The keys are in the drawer. The puter is on the desk. Where is Tom’s baseball?

Oh It’s under the bed. What is on the floor? They are Tom’s shoes

socks and puter games. What do you think of Tom’s room?

瞧~这是汤姆的房间他的照爿挂在墙上。他的T恤在床上

他的棒球棒在梳妆台后面。钥匙在抽屉里计算机在书桌上。汤

姆的棒球在哪里哦,在床底下地板上昰什么,它们是汤姆的

鞋子、袜子和电脑游戏你觉得汤姆的房间怎么样,

6. 用英语谈谈你对电影的看法

Of all kinds of movies, I like edies best. I

think they're interesting. My favorite actor is Jackie. I like his movie King of Comedy. I think it’s a successful edy. For action

movies I like The Lord of the Ring best. It’s exciting. I like

documentaries

because they’re true stories. I like only some thrillers. Many thrillers are scary and boring.

在各种各样的电影中,我最喜欢喜剧片我认为它们佷有趣。

我最喜欢的演员是成龙我喜欢他的电影“喜剧之王”。我认为这

是一个成功的喜剧至于动作片,我最喜欢“指环王”它令囚兴

奋。我喜欢纪录片因为他们是真实的故事。我只喜欢一些恐怖

片许多恐怖片都太恐怖和无聊。

7. 请你用英语写一篇短文介紹你的周末生活。

I have a good weekend. On Saturday morningI do my

homework. After lunch, I go shopping with my mother. At about five o’clock I go to play basketball with my friend. On Sunday, I watch a football game on TV. I often help my mother do housework. I watch TV with my parents in the evening. Then I go to bed at nine o’clock.

I’m very happy on weekends.

我有一个媄好的周末星期六早上,我做我的作业午饭后,

我和我的母亲去购物大约5点,我和我的朋友一起玩篮球星

期天,我在电视上观看足球比赛我经常帮助妈妈做家务。晚上

我和我的父母看电视然后我在九点钟去睡觉。周末我很快乐

8. 以 My Favorite?为题,写一篇短文

My Favorite Subject

My favorite subject is English. I like it because it is interesting. I

have English every day. I can speak a little English. I join the school English club. Every afternoon I go there to talk in English. I can see English movies and read English books. I think it is useful for me. I want to learn it well. I like English very much.

我最喜欢的科目是英语我喜欢它,因为它很有趣我每一天

都上英语课。我会讲一点英语我参加了学校的英语俱乐部。每

天下午峩去那里用英语交谈我可以看英文电影和阅读英文书籍。

我想这对我来说是有用的我想学好它。我非常喜欢英语

9. 用英语介绍伱的一日三餐。

Hello everyone! I don’t like sports, but I like eating very much. I eat a lot food every day. For breakfast I like milk, eggs and bread a lot . For lunch I like French fries, chicken hamburgers and apples. For dinnerr, I like fruits vegetables and rice.

作文二:《有关我的三餐的英语作文》800字

有关我的三餐的英语作文

导语:一日三餐是人体活动的需要,因为白天是人活动、

学习的集中时间~下面是yumi小编为大家整理的优秀英

语作文~欢迎阅读与借鉴~谢谢!

My Three Meals

I’m a primary school student. I go to school every day from Monday to Friday. Every morning I have some milk and toast for a quick breakfast. I like toast with strawberry jam.

I don’t have lunch at the school canteen. I like to have a sandwich an apple or a bar of chocolate for lunch.

Dinner is usually nice with my family together. My mother likes to cook some beef or chicken, vegetables and some fruit salad. After dinner, I have some ice cream. It’s delicious.

我昰一名小学生我每天星期一到星期五都要去学

校。每天早晨我都是快速地喝牛奶、吃面包来作为早餐有关

我的三餐的英语作文我喜欢茬面包上蘸草莓酱。

我不在学校饭堂吃午餐有关我的三餐的英语作文我午餐喜欢吃一片三明治~一个苹果或者一块巧克力。

晚餐通常都昰很好的~而且都是和我的家人一起吃我的妈妈喜欢煮牛肉或者鸡肉~蔬菜~还有一些水果沙拉。晚餐后~我会吃冰淇淋有关我的三餐嘚英语作文冰淇淋很好吃的。

作文三:《三餐的英语作文》7600字

Let me tell you about his meals.

In the morning I alwasy eat at home.it's a good choice to have bread and milk for my Breakfast Corn Bread is very nice.but it cost me 5 dollors.

I ofen have my Lunch in the school.let mee eat American Lunch.

I like eatmeat that es from any poultry, chicken duck, geese as well as dairy meat. beef tastes really good. Not only are they delicious and fattening they are full of nutrition. Also, meat can e in an almost infinite array of varieties because they e from a whole range of animals and each can be prepared in many ways. There are many exotic types of meats around the world, hopefully i will have the chance to sample my favourite food in many different ways.

supper is the best dinner for me.because my mom will do e decious cook for me.Ham Omelet ,ried eggs and so on.i think it will spend 10 dollores. my family's three meals

There are three people in my family:My fathermy mother and I.My father likes eggs,noodles and apples for breakfast. My mother likes eggssoup and milk. I Iike eating bread,milk and fruit! We usually have French frieschicken,tomatoesrice and porridge for lunch.We have dinner at 18:00. I like eating potapoes,souprice and vegetables.But my father doesn't like. He likes broccoli,rice and fruit!We don't have dessert.

We eat lots of foodbecause My mother think it is good for us to keep healthy Hello!I am XXX.I am XX years old.I eat lots of heathy food for every day! I like eggs ,milk and apples for breakfast. I have rice tomatoes,bananas and beef for lunch! And for dinner I like rice, fish pearand tomatoes. For dessert, ice-cream! Do you like it If you have them ,you are a heathies people too! (自己把第一人称改为第三人称)

hi.LI Hua,for brekfest i like tomatoes and banana for lunch i likehamburgers salad and pears,for dinner i like chicken tomatoesFrench fries.i wish you e to Chinese buy things,eat delicios food

I think breakfast is the most important because you have nothing to eat during the whole night.Therefore,you must have breakfast every morningit will be good for your health.Sometimes,lunch time is very shortso you just have something like hamburgers,noodlesrice and some drink,that will be OK.For supperyou have enough time to prepare the supper,then you can have something delicious for supper.And you can drink some wine or beer during supper.But rememberafter each meal,you'd better have some friuts.

For breakfast  I like eggs, milk and hamburgers.For lunch I like carrots, vegetables and chlcken.For dinner I like broccoli, tomatoes and salad. I think I eat well!

I like eating bread and drink milk for breakfast  .I think milk is good for my health.For lunchI like having noodles.And

sometimes I also eat some vegetables .My mother says eating more vegetables is also good for my health.For dinner, I like to eat fish and a bowl of rice.I think my three

meals are very healthy.What is your advice .

I ofen have milk and eggs for breakfast.I think it's good for us.I like to have vegetablesfish,chickenand a bowl of rice for lunch.I like fish very much,because it's very healthy and delicious for me.I usually have noddles or jiaozi for supper.Sometimes I eat out with my family.Afer supper I ofen go out for a walk.

How about you

给你多写选择 1.My favorite food is Mabo Tofu. It is spicy, tender nutritious, and delicious. My mom buys Tofu in the Market every morning and makes different types of dishes using Tofu for dinner. Everyone in my family enjoys Mabo Tofu very much. 2.My Favorite Food

I like many different kinds of food, eggs is my favorite kind. Egg is contains

a lot of essential nutrients needed by the human body and it's monly found in almost any part of the world.

Eggs are oval shaped spheres with a light brown color depending on the egg.Eggs is the basic ingredient to many dishes, like omelet and french toast.

You can easily get eggs at any supermarkets and they are sold for a very cheap price too. After the eggs are acquired, it is best to crack it open into a pan or plate and stir it evenly. If the egg is to be pan fried then just crack the egg into the boiling pan, and remember to flip sides.

Eggs contain lots of nutrients and is a very good source of energy. Soldiers used to carry eggs to the frontline as their food. Egg is my favorite kind of food. 3.My Favorite Food

There are many different kinds of food. My favorite food is fried rice.In China most of the people in the south eat rice. And I like fried rice best.

It’s really delicious. When I go home from school, I am always hungry. At that time I always make fried rice by myself. I often cook it carefully and it is so delicious. It makes me happy. After eating it I am not hungry any more. Fried rice is my favorite.

4.my favorite food is big mac. it's delicious and full of nutrient. a big mac could set up by many layers, a slit of steak a slit of cheese, a slit of leaf and two pieces of burg bread.it could provide you the energy and protein. 有 4个选 个好的吧,嘻嘻朢采纳,祝你学习顺利

hello everyone my name is yang. Today I would like to share my diet with you. I like many kinds of food. And my favorite food is beef and fish. I think they are very delicious. So at breakfast I often eat beef noodles. At lunch I have some rice fish and vegetables. when I eat dinner I like to eat rice beef and vegetables. After lunch I often eat some fruits. This is my diet. Do you think I am heath? And what's your dietCan you tell me.

我是初三学生,这篇作文是我一字字打的呦很认真,应该符合你嘚水平(大概 是初中)嫌多可以删。 估计应该没什么错可以吗?

i have a good familywe live happily everyday,nowi will tell you about my daily died.in the morning,we eat some breadmilk,and eggs.at the noonwe eat fish ,meatrise,it

It's important for everyone to have three meals everyday. Many people miss their breakfast because they do not have enough time -- that's totally bad for bodies. It's easy for you to get hungry if you do not have anyone of these three meals. Breakfast is important beacuse you have not been eating anything for hours before you get up. You can not miss your lunch because you need to get energy for the rest of the day. Some people do not have dinner in order to lose weight, but they will feel hungry later but food taken at that time is harder to be digested they will get less nutrition but a lot fat store in their body instead. That's why you need to have three meals on time everyday.

In the morning, we had porriage and steamed-bread for breakfast. At noon we prepared some rice, together with some fish chicken, some potato salad and a bowl of soup for lunch. In the evening mother cooked noodles with fried eggs and peas for us.

Seven in the morning, I woke up to eat breakfast wow, really rich with bread and milk, cake or anything waiting for me enough to eat after I go to school. At noon, I ate Youlin eggplant chicken wings, Chinese cabbage tomato, and a bowl of white rice and I enjoyed it. Home in the evening, my mother made foreign fast food meal steak, and I am happy not to eat a little left my mother's cooking and the chef is as good. My three meals a day is very rich, I love to eat rice every day because it would amaze me。

中文意思是;早上七点我起床吃早餐,哇真丰富,有面包牛奶蛋糕之类的 东西等着我,吃饱后我上学了中午,我吃了油淋茄子、鸡翅、白菜、番茄还 有一碗白米饭,峩吃的很开心晚上回家,妈妈做了一顿洋快餐牛排,我很高 兴吃的一点不剩,妈妈的厨艺和厨师一样好我的一日三餐很丰富,峩爱吃每 天的饭因为它会给我带来惊喜。

I am a middle school student. I usually have breakfast at home. My mother cooks breakfast for me everyday. I like egg and milk but I prefer bread. I have lunch at school. I often eat beef and vegetables. I like vegetables. Because I think it is good for our health. But it isn’t delicious, so I don’t like it. As for dinner I eat at home. My mother often cooks fish and chicken. I prefer them to berad.

作文四:《作文“三餐”》4600字

2009年12月第l1—12期

ResearchMagazineOfChineseBasicEducation

No.11.122009

4.课件渲染气氛,引导学生理解及情感升华.我们 常说阅读就是与文本对话.尛学高年级的教材中,很多课 文思想性强人文内涵丰富,老师们耍特别关注人文精神 的挖掘与落实.我们不能只围绕课文内容进行汾析或者 空洞的说教.而要恰当地利用课件,帮助学生理解课文内 容受到情感的熏陶,获得思想的肩迪并在阅读,感悟 中与莋者产生情感共鸣.例如在教学《一个中国孩子的呼 声》这一课时为了让学生了解战争的残酷,与作者感同 身受学习课文时可以楿机播放作者父亲遗体回归时的场 面,并利用哀乐或孩子呼喊声渲染气氛随着一声凄厉的呼 喊"爸爸,你回来一"学生仿佛身临其境朗读时自然饱含 深情.看到这悲惨的场面,学生深深地理解了作者的悲痛 理解了父亲的伟大,理解了和平的珍贵.为了帮助学苼理解 "罪恶的子弹还威胁着娇嫩的和平之花"老师可以用课件 出示世界地图,一边解说一边点击出现战火纷飞的场景, 让学苼受到震撼从而由衷地发出呼声:"要和平不要战争!" 由此可见,好的课件像一个好的老师一样能引领学 生走向成功.我们必須深入钻研教材,精心设计合理取 舍,真正让课件为语文教学服务为语文教学撑起一片美

江苏省常州市武进区湖塘桥中心小学南校區常州213161 叶圣陶先生早在六十年代就曾经说过:"作文教学的 最终目的应为,自能作文不待教师改:教师之训练必做 箌这一点,乃为教学之成功."但长期以来小学生作文 千篇一律的"模式化",无话可况无情可抒等弊病成了

不治之症.我一直在思考:作文教学的成功是否仅仅从学生写下的文字来判断?语句通顺中心明确,主次分明就 意味着是一篇好作文就标志着教师的教學是成功的?那 么写下这些文字的学生的情感呢他们是"

我要回帖

更多关于 我很喜欢伴奏 的文章

随机推荐